Friday the 13th Porn Parody Ch. 01

Story Info
Welcome to Camp Cloudy Lake.
6k words
4.55
13.1k
16

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey y'all, something new here for you today. This one is the first part of a parody of the first Friday the 13th movie, but instead of murder and killing its fucking and inflation haha. Pretty silly and ridiculous, but hopefully I still captured the "horror feeling" somewhat.

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness, futa on male/female, ridiculous proportions, dubcon/noncon technically.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

A bus screeched to a stop.

With a groan the large vehicle lowered itself, the doors automatically opening and extending outward. There was a momentary pause before a single figure stepped out onto the sidewalk and into the afternoon light. Shouldering the luggage she was carrying, the young woman turned and waved at the driver in thanks before the doors closed and the bus took off once more. With a backpack slung over her shoulder, the top of it lifting a bunch of curly brown hair that draped over her back, and a suitcase weighing down her arm, the tanned girl surveyed her surroundings, her eyes wide, a large smile filling out her thin lips. Studying the few buildings in her vicinity, she perked up at the site of a small diner just a stones-toss away and quickly bounded towards it.

The sun was high in the sky, a gentle breeze cooling down the non-descript town, providing a breath of relief from the midday heat. This slight wind ruffled the burdened woman's blouse as she made her way to the eatery, the orange material billowing out from her chest - her chest which was quite large. Her choice in clothing looked unfit to contain the two huge mounds sticking out under her chin, each one a good couple handfuls in size. The top cut off above her stomach, showing off a small expanse of thin, bronzed skin. A pair of black shorts that looked as tight as they possibly could be clung to her wide hips and rotund backside, which shook and jiggled with each step she took, her brown-boot-clad-feet clopping against the concrete loudly.

Entering the diner, a bell jingling above her, the voluptuous woman stopped before making her way further in, taking in the layout of the establishment and the people in it. It was pretty normal in every regard, several booths lined against the windows and a few tables scattered about. An older woman was wandering around on one side of the counter and taking care of the customers sitting at it, everyone pausing what they were doing and taking a moment to look at the stranger who had just entered the diner; most were burly or older men enjoying their late breakfasts and cups of coffee. She gave them all a smile as the waitress moved towards the end of the counter closest to her.

"Hey there honey," the heavy-set server half-yelled over, "take a seat anywhere and I'll be with you in a minute!"

"Thank you!" the young woman replied warmly, "But I'm actually not here to eat, I'm headed up towards Camp Cloudy Lake!"

"Oh yeah?" One of the large men asked, swirling around in his stool to look at her, "Steve finally managed to open that place up?"

"I guess so!"

"Waste of money if you ask me, that place is nothing but trouble."

"Enos be nice," the woman behind the counter chastised, "now what's your name hon'?"

"Oh I'm Annie, Annie Phillips. Nice to meet you!"

"Likewise Annie. Now did you need help with anything?"

"Well, I still need to get to the camp," Annie began to explain, sitting at a chair by the door, and freeing herself of her baggage, "but I don't have a car. I was wondering if there were any buses that went up that way?"

"'Fraid not hon'. Nothing has gone up that way since the last time the camp closed, and that was years ago."

"Oh shoot! I'm gonna have to try and hitchhike then."

"I can give you a ride," Enos, the large man from before, suddenly offered, taking a sip of his coffee, "I'm headed up in that direction for my route. Won't be able to take you all the way, but I can get you close."

Annie's face lit up.

"Oh thank you so much! That's really kind of you!"

"Not a problem. Here," he paused and rummaged through a pocket in his jeans before dropping off several crumpled bills and coins onto the counter, "let me just finish paying and we can go."

"Need any change Enos?" the woman behind the counter asked, gathering the money up.

"Nah Dolores, you can keep it. I'll see you next time."

"Have a safe trip Enos."

Grabbing a hat off the table, the large man stood up and moved towards Annie.

"Ready to go? My cab is right outside."

"Yep!" Annie got up and grabbed her luggage again, "Ready as ever!"

Nodding at her, Enos opened the door and motioned politely for the young woman to exit first. She did happily, her whole body jiggling as she left the diner, the older man watching her carefully. Closing the door behind them, the pair made their way to Enos's truck, Annie beginning to feel somewhat awkward around the stranger; the restaurant didn't possess its own parking lot, so the trucker had parked a street over. Walking in silence they crossed the road, the sun beating down on them once again, both eager to get out of the oppressive heat. Right as they reached the other sidewalk there was rustling in the bushes next to them, old, dead leaves scattering across their path.

A man jumped out in front of them, blocking their path.

His appearance was ragged, drawing a concerned stare from Annie and an annoyed eye-roll from Enos. Short, dark hair sticking out messily beneath a dirty fishing hat, his visage was wrinkled and haggard from years of being in the sun, five O' clock shadow prominent around his jaw; his brown eyes were open wide, shaking as they looked between the mismatched pair wildly. The rest of his clothes matched his general energy, his shirt and jeans torn and stained with dirt and other colored splotches, his arms visibly filthy. He made a motion as though he was gonna grab Annie, but Enos moved between them, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You're going to Camp Cloudy Lake right?" The stranger spoke in a crazed voice, addressing the young woman, almost yelling in his fervor, "They opened it again didn't they!?"

"Y-Yes I am, I was just on m-"

"Ralph, don't start!" Enos warned, eyes darkening into a glare, "No one is interested in hearing your wild stories and theories!"

"That place is cursed! Nothing good comes of it! You'll end up just like all the others!"

"What do you mean?" Annie asked cautiously, her curiosity captured.

"The camp has a dark past!" He attempted to approach her once more, but was once again blocked by the burly trucker, "They don't tell you but I know, everyone knows!"

"Ralph, we're leaving. Get out of here!"

"It's cursed! You won't be the same if you go there!"

"Come on," Enos grabbed Annie's arm and pulled her towards the truck, elbowing Ralph out of the way, "he's full of nonsense."

"You'll regret it if you go! You'll end up like all the others!"

That was the last thing he yelled at the pair before they were out of earshot, the only response he received was the slamming of the doors to Enos's cab. Watching them leave with that same manic expression, his breathing heavy, he clenched his fists as they disappeared from his sight, shaking his head and muttering under his breath, disappearing after a few minutes back into the bushes he'd emerged from. The few other pedestrians wandering about paid him no mind, used to the actions of the resident town looney and his conspiracy-fueled rants. A hush fell over the scenic landscape, only the passing of the occasional car interrupting the blissful silence. It was just another beautiful, summer day.

For now.

...

A small red car pulled up to a set of wooden cabins and a large lake surrounded by thick forest, a painted sign reading 'Camp Cloudy Lake' situated at the front entrance greeting it, swaying slightly in the wind. Pulling off of the makeshift dirt road, the car parked next to a couple of other vehicles in what appeared to be the designated parking lot. It shifted and shook as the doors opened, several bags and suitcases tossed out first onto the trimmed grass. After more movement from inside the vehicle, a trio of people stepped out next, all three having been crammed together at its front.

The first head to appear was decorated by a wavy set of blonde locks, the blue eyes under them squinting from the light. A chiseled jaw set the man's masculine countenance, his nose wide and mouth thin. A green tank top was all that adorned his torso, showing off a tight chest and strong, bare arms that were tanned a smooth brown. Taking a moment to adjust to the brightness of the day, he closed the door behind him and walked around the car, his faded, ripped jeans coming into view, his black running shoes crunching through the dirt. Once he reached the back of the car he popped the trunk and began to pull out more luggage as the next person exited the vehicle.

This second male was very unlike the first. His mop of black curls shone under the beams of the sun before a feminine face appeared. A small nose, plump lips, and high cheekbones presented an almost girlish set of features, the man's large brown eyes not helping his androgynous visage in the slightest. He had on a simple brown t-shirt which showed off nothing but a slim abdomen and equally lithe, pale arms - but it was the start of his waist that was the main focus for any onlooker. Flaring out in a child-bearing manner, the young individual possessed a set of hips that would put most women to shame, his equally huge ass brushing against the sides of the passenger's side door, the massive cheeks stretching out the shorts he was wearing to the point of tearing. A goofy grin touched his large mouth as he made room for the last of the car's occupants to exit.

A pair of tiny hands reached out first, painted-pink nails grabbing onto the top of the car for leverage. Then, something enormous emerged: pushing the material of her button-up flannel to the limit was a pair of absolutely incredible tits! The still mostly-hidden woman's tits proceeded the rest of her by nearly a foot, the two massive mounds jiggling uncontrollably in their cloth prison; they nearly touched the car next to them before she fully materialized from out of the vehicle. With a face framed by straight black hair, her features sharp and angular, the woman was quite the looker even if you didn't count her head-dwarfing bust, her meaty thighs and bubbly behind completing her seductive figure. She joined the others in gathering up their bags and things.

It wasn't long before they were greeted.

"Howdy!" A deep voice called out from several yards away, the owner of the manly bellow looking over from where he was cutting wood, shirtless, "Welcome to Camp Cloudy Lake. Are you my counselors?"

"Hello!" The femboy returned the greeting cheerfully, waltzing over and ignoring the bags he should have been carrying, "We are! Looks like we found the right place."

Slamming his ax into the tree stump he had been cutting wood on, the half-naked man clapped his hands together and reached out for a handshake.

"Great to hear." He took the younger male's hand in his own and shook it hard, "I'm Steve, the owner of the camp."

Steve, as he had called himself, was the epitome of masculinity. His hair was cut short in an almost militaristic way, and a pair of Aviator-style sunglasses covered his eyes. Below his pointed nose was a bushy brown mustache that hid the top of his lips, his cheeks creased with age. The man's skin was leathery, giving hints at the kind of lifestyle he lived, which was enhanced by his brawn-laced figure. Chest bare, two huge pecs stuck out in the open air, capped by large brown nipples, sweat sheening their rounded forms. His arms were huge, massively muscular expanses of flesh that bulged with well-crafted sinews. A six-pack of abs stuck out under his pectorals, giving way to a pair of jeans were taught against his bulky thighs and calves; his feet were covered by a pair of black combat boots.

"Nice to meet you, Steve, I'm Ned, and this is Marcie and Jack," he introduced his companions, who brought the rest of luggage with them, "happy to be here!"

"How are you doing?" Jack walked over and took Steve's hand in his, both men flexing as they tested each other's strength, "This is a pretty cool place."

"Super cool!" Marcie called out as she hopped to stand next to Jack, her bulbous breasts bouncing high enough to nearly smack her own chin, "It's so beautiful here!"

"Glad you three could make it, it's nice to meet you all."

The sounds of steps behind the group drew everyone's attention before they could continue their introductions..

"Ah, perfect timing. This is one of your fellow counselors, Brenda."

The woman, Brenda, smiled and waved as she approached. Much like Marcie, the second female counselor possessed a stupendously attractive form - but in the opposite way of her fellow female. Her visage was similar in its features - though her hair was wavy with curls and colored a light shade of brown. A blouse clung tightly to her large - large but modest compared to the other woman's - bust, the bottom knotted above her flat stomach. But it was her hips and ass where she shone in the aspect of allure. Making even Ned's girlish shape nothing but an afterthought, her lower half was exceedingly thick, the sides of her cheeks visible from her loose shorts from the front, her meaty hips large enough to rise towards her ribs. One bottom heavy counselor to match the top heavy one!

"Hi there!"

They all exchanged greetings, Ned and Jack admiring Brenda's pear-shaped figure, Marcie giving her a side-eyed glance and puffing out her chest like a Frigatebird trying to find a mate. Making a bit of small talk first, Steve quickly directed the conversation to the camp and the counselors' duties, informing them of the facilities available and the timetable they were working with before the campers arrived in a week's time, getting straight down to business; it was clear he expected them to stay busy until that day arrived. After going over a few more things, including what they were and weren't allowed to do, the group of young adults trying not to roll their eyes or laugh as he did, he changed the subject once more.

"I'm sure you guys are excited to get to work, but for now why don't you get your stuff put away and get acquainted with the layout of the camp first. The actual work can start tomorrow."

"Cool," Steve agreed, nodding his head, "Are we the last counselors to get here?"

"We're still missing one counselor - Annie I believe her name is. But there's a couple who you haven't met that are here already. I can have them show you to your cabins."

Steve turned and yelled.

"Alice! Bill! More counselors are here!"

A door opened at one of the nearby outhouse buildings, a man, presumably Bill appearing. Compared to the other men, he was relatively regular looking, not overly buff or manly like Steve and Jack, but not possessing any of the feminine attributes of Ned either. Dressed in a flannel and jeans, his figure was average, strong arms appearing from his rolled up sleeves, but nothing else out of the ordinary was immediately obvious on his body. Bill had a large nose and wide mouth, and his hair was curly but short. All in all, he was a normal dude, nothing outstanding about him in the slightest.

And then there was Alice.

Stepping out from behind one of the cabins, all eyes were on her as soon as she appeared. In a way that accidentally mimicked Marcie's entrance, her tits came barreling forward first; unlike Marcie, however, they continued to lead the way for far longer than hers had. The fatty protuberances were practically the size of a grown man's torso, each, her white spaghetti-strap top pulled away from her stomach as far as it could be, forming around her mountainous breasts like a bra - a second bra. With the material pulled sheer, a humongous white brassiere could be clearly seen under it, an incredible amount of hooks and straps easily seen holding it together at the front, the bands nearly completely lifted off her shoulders. Despite wearing two chest-constrainers, Alice still showed off a mile-long cavern of creamy cleavage that could hide an entire head with ease.

It was several seconds before the rest of her body surfaced into the open air, and even then her overinflated chest-balloons still took up much of the view of her figure. The bottom curves covered the majority of her bare stomach, only a hint of alabaster skin visible above the waist of her shorts. Alice's ribs were completely masked by the giant globes, sticking out so far past the sides of her midsection they would have rested on her arms if she was standing at attention; her dainty upper-limbs were actually wrapped around her titanic tits, keeping them in place as much as they could as she walked, her hands separated by over a foot of strained clothing. Her breasts' upper slopes rested only a few inches under her chin, providing a soft, squishy pillow for her to rest her head on should she ever get tired.

Alice bottom-half mirrored her torso, like it had simply been inverted to fill out the rest of her figure. Where the curvature of her breasts ended her hips immediately started, the two sets of overgrown, incredibly grabbable swells of fatty flesh borderline meeting her tits above her waist, barely an inch of open space separating them. Her gray shorts were lifted and stretched so far up her thick thighs that they looked more equivalent to a pair of panties, the leg holes bunched at her crotch. It only took a second of look to realize why, and it was because of her doorway-bashing hips!

There was no question that you could see Alice's tits from the back, her sideboob more expansive than a normal woman's entire chest, and to the mixed-group of people ogling her, the answer to whether you'd be able to see her ass from the front didn't even show up on the test! Each jiggling cheek was absolutely visible as she walked towards the group, slapping back and forth loudly with every step she took; there was even bare butt flesh visible from her ridden-high shorts, the milky skin rippling like a pond with stones dropped into it. They wobbled to and fro, up and down, back and forth - every which way. It didn't matter how she moved, Alice's ridiculous rear was gonna shake!

While clearly not the most eye-catching part of her form, Alice's face was still nothing to scoff at. Thick, blonde hair swished across her forehead, feathered and lifted in the back and ending right above her shoulders. Glittering green eyes sparkled in the sunlight, sitting gently above a cute, upturned nose. Dimples adorned the plump cheeks around her plush, pink lips and gave way to slightly pointed chin. Though her facial characteristics didn't quite match the rest of her body, lacking the come-and-fuck-me seductive gaze of Brenda or Marcie, she was still attractive by any man's - or woman's - standards.

The young counselor was a force of jiggling, quivering, bouncing, moving mass of sexual flesh that couldn't be reckoned with. Marcie's huge tits paled in comparison to Alice's mountainous mammaries. Brenda's giant ass didn't hold a candle to Alice's suffocating, chest-crushing exercise balls protruding from her backside. Even the last counselor that was missing undoubtedly had nothing that could even threaten Alice's alluring domination, just the view of her getting closer enough to cause all of the men's pants to get visibly tighter. If Alice knew any of this - or even cared - her features didn't show it, a wide smile covering her beautiful face as she bounded towards the group.

12