Friday the 13th Porn Parody Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi everyone!" She greeted, stopping next to Brenda and Steve, Bill arriving shortly after, whole body jiggling for several seconds even once she stopped moving.

"Yeah howdy, looks like we gotta pretty groovy group so far!" Bill greeted before turning to Steve, "I finished fixing up the plumbing in the outhouse."

"Oh yeah! I cleaned up the area around the tool shed." Alice added, having also just finished with her own task, "Should be all clear of any branches and stuff."

"Good job you two." Steve complimented in an even-tone, his hidden eyes mostly focused on Alice's chest, "Why don't you show the fresh arrivals where they'll be resting their heads? Bill you can take the guys, Alice, you can show Marcie around since Brenda already got the tour."

"Fine by me." Bill smiled, then turned towards Ned and Jack, "Alright fellas, follow me and we'll head towards the boys cabins."

"You got it man," Jack shoved a large bag into Ned's arms, the femboy almost toppling over, "come on you, time for you to pull your weight!"

Ned rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue at his friend, but followed them nonetheless.

"Hi Marcie," Alice turned towards the less-busty counselor and stuck out a hand, "nice to meet you! Our cabin is right up this way."

Marcie shook it reluctantly but followed the overdeveloped woman, trying not to let scorn show on her face. Steve let Brenda, the last of the group remaining, know that she could hang out with the rest of them, and do whatever they wanted - the rest of the day was there. Thanking him, she followed the other girls to the cabin. The owner of the camp couldn't help but watch her go before returning to his previous efforts, picking up the ax and a hunk of firewood, which he situated in the middle of the stump he stood at. Before taking a swing and splitting the piece of lumber in two, he looked up and squinted, his brow furrowing as he watched a patch of dark clouds move in the direction of the town.

Looked like there was going to be a storm tonight.

...

"So who was that?"

Annie turned towards Enos, the pair sitting in the lifted cab of his long-haul truck. The vehicle shook and bounced as it made its way up the small road, flanked on each side by an unending blur of trees and forest that seemed limitless in their expanse. Enos was staring straight ahead, both hands on the wheel, focusing on the road in front of him. He glanced over at the busty young woman, studying her features for a quick second before sighing and settling deeper into his well-worn seat. Grunting, he readjusted his grip and then decided to finally respond.

"That was just Crazy Ralph, the local nutcase."

"Is he dangerous?" Annie looked concerned at the potential answer to her question, considering how close the town was to the camp, "Like should I warn the other counselors or the owner of something?"

"No, he's never hurt anyone - and Steve already knows about him, I'm sure." Enos grimaced, "Ralph will just talk your ear off about the camp. Most people have learned to ignore him by now."

"What was he saying about the camp? It's like, cursed or something?"

"I don't know about any of that 'curse' nonsense, but you really haven't heard? They didn't tell y'all the reason the camp was closed for so long?"

"Um no, I guess not," Annie admitted sheepishly, shifting nervously in her seat, "they just told us what to bring and when to show up and stuff."

"Do you want to know? I don't want to scare you or anything."

"Sure! I mean like, I'll probably find out sooner or later anyway."

"Suit yourself."

There was another pause, Enos taking his time in gathering his thoughts.

"Over a decade ago, a few years after the camp first opened, a counselor drowned. There was a lot of suspicion around her death, but the other counselors claimed they didn't know anything. None of the campers saw anything either. But the parents were worried it might happen to one of the children and many pulled their kids out after it happened. The whole place closed down for a while after that."

"Oh my God that's awful! Was it an accident?"

"Supposedly, but there were rumors she'd been pushed into the lake or forced under or whatever. No one was charged though, so the official report called it an 'unfortunate accident'."

"And that shut the whole place down for so long?"

"Not quite." Enos took a deep breath, stopping his tale-telling to make a turn, "It was what happened after that closed Camp Cloudy Lake for so many years."

"W-What happened?" Annie seemed scared now, instinctively backing away from Enos like he was the cause of the problems, "Did other people die?"

"No. It was something... weirder."

"Like what?"

Well," the burly trucker took off his hat and swiped his greasy brown hair out of his face, "a few years after, something happened one night to a couple of counselors. They were, erm..."

Enos took a deep breath.

"They all ended up in sexual comas."

"What!? How is that even possible? You're making this up!"

"It's all true."

"Bullshit!" Annie spat, "You're just trying to rile me up!"

"Believe what you want but I ain't lying." It was Enos's turn to scowl at his driving companion, "The details are pretty graphic, not sure if you want to hear em or not."

Annie considered the truck driver's words, still not convinced of the validity of his story.

"Fine. What happened then?"

"No one knows for sure exactly what occurred that night, just how the counselors were found after. It was a boy and girl, and apparently they were sweet on each other and had snuck away for a little hankie-pankie in the middle of the night."

He stopped to chuckle at his own words, Annie rolling her eyes.

"Anyway, someone else must have... interrupted them because when they didn't show up in the morning for their duties, the owner went looking for them and he found them..."

Enos took a deep breath.

"...filled. Completely to the brim, and bloated like they were pregnant."

"Filled with what? Your story doesn't make any sense!"

"Semen, cum, jizz - whatever you wanna call it."

Annie stared at him with wide eyes.

"There was apparently gallons of the stuff, inside and outside of them. Holes were stretched to all hell and shit too. They couldn't move, speak, or even think. Heard it took them months to recover, and even when they did, they couldn't tell the police anything about who did it to them."

"What the fuck? And they never found out who did it?"

"Nope. No one saw anything and there weren't any suspects. They don't even know if it was more than one person - if you can believe that."

"And that shut down the camp?"

"No." Enos shook his head, "The owner at the time had a relative in the police force and managed to cover it all up. Told the other counselors and kids that they got sick or something and had to go home early."

"Wow..." Annie stared out of the window, watching the passing of the forestry, before suddenly whipping her head back around, "Wait. Why did the camp close for so long then?"

"It kept happening. Every year more counselors ended up the same way, and eventually other people discovered what was happening and the owner couldn't hide it anymore. Parents didn't want their kids around that kind of stuff, and the place shut down permanently."

"Until now?"

"Until now."

Silence overtook the pair once more, only the rumble of the large vehicle splitting the quiet. Annie returned to look out of her window, Enos's eyes having never left their forward-facing position for more than a second. Still pushed up against her door, the young woman contemplated the truck driver's words; it really seemed like he was just trying to fuck with her, to rile her up and have a little fun with someone who wasn't a local. His story was impossible anyway - none of it made sense! There was no way a single person was capable of doing all that, let alone a hundred. She was sure there was a more reasonable explanation for why the camp closed for so long, maybe money or something.

"That was a pretty wild story," Annie spoke confidently, trying to show that Enos's words hadn't rattled her, "but I don't believe it!"

"Believe what you want," Enos chuckled, shaking his head, "but if anyone should be concerned about it happening, it's someone like you."

"W-What do you mean?"

"Who do you think ended up in that... state?" Enos questioned, like the answer was the most obvious thing in the world, "It was pretty little things like you!"

"Excuse me!?"

"Come on, you know what I mean. Just look at you! Young, sexy. Cleavage all out, barely wearing anything. I'm sure you've known your way around a man or two."

Annie stared back at him flabbergasted.

"What in the hell makes you think it's okay to say that kind of stuff to me!?"

"Well it's true ain't it?" Enos leered at the curly-haired girl, "I woulda mistaken you for one of them street walkers if any of them ever came around the town! I seen enough at the trucker stops to know you fit the bill, honey."

He laughed loudly, his large flannel-covered stomaching colliding with the steering wheel.

"Stop the truck. I want out. Now."

"What?"

"I don't like the way you're talking to me. Let me out!"

Not making any movement to fulfill the girl's request, Enos continued to stare straight ahead, driving a little faster if anything. Annie was noticeably frightened now, scared of the man who was much larger and stronger than her, the one who had seemed so kind in offering her a ride. She was now wondering if it was him who did those things to the counselors in the past, and that's why he knew so much about what went on - and now he was planning on having his way with her! Her eyes darted from Enos to her door, and then back to the road, trying to formulate some kind of plan, anything that might save her from the horrible, lurid fate she was sure awaited her.

"No use stopping now," Enos muttered, still not looking at her, "it's almost time."

Eyes going wide, feeling like she knew without any uncertainty that this man was going to try and force himself on her, Annie spun around in her seat. Not taking a second thought about her next course of action, she popped the lock on the door and opened it, the wind whipping at her face as she held it ajar. She turned and looked at Enos for a split second, the large trucker reaching out to grab her, a grimy paw closing in on her face. Shrieking, she chucked her luggage out of the open door, herself quickly following. Enos yelled at her as she flung herself from the cab, the truck screeching as he slammed on the brakes and twisted the steering wheel to try and halt its forward momentum faster; as soon as Annie forcefully exited the vehicle, the passenger side door slammed shut.

Annie hit the ground rolling.

Thudding onto the mix of gravel and grass that framed the road, she slammed hard into the ground, rolling several times, the momentum carrying her several feet. As soon as she came to a stop she hopped up to her feet with a groan, immediately turning around and sprinting - a hobble in her step, her knees visibly skinned - towards her bags. Grabbing them from their strewn positions across the grass, she made a beeline for the treeline without a second glance back, her feet crunching and cracking the plant matter under them. Still limping, she ran as far as her body would carry her, only taking a moment to stop and catch her breath when it felt like her lungs were about to collapse. Leaning up against a tree she panted hard, sliding down the rough bark and landing at the base of the trunk.

Looking back and forth, Annie did her best to stifle her breathing in an attempt to aid her hearing, attentively listening for the sound of approaching footsteps; after a few minutes of hearing absolutely nothing else but the sway of branches in the wind and the chirp of insects hidden in the underbrush, the young woman gave herself a moment to relax. Checking to make sure she hadn't lost anything and then inspecting her wounds, wincing as she poked at her bleeding legs, she let her head fall back against the tree she was laying against. Placing a hand against her chest, she took several deep breaths as she tried to make her heart stop beating a hundred miles an hour, her whole body weak, her eyes wet with tears.

A loud crack grabbed her attention.

Looking up, Annie was suddenly very aware that everything around her was dark. Scarcely any rays from the sun pierced through the canopy of leaves and branches above her, only a few thin strands of illumination brightening the forest floor like miniature spotlights. The trees and tall bushes seemed to curve towards her, growing closer and tighter, cutting off her means of escape. After that single sound, the rest of the forest went quiet, the wind dying down to an eerie stillness, the buzzing of flies quieting to a muted whisper. Clutching her backpack closer to her chest, her large breasts squishing against it, Annie shivered and stared ahead, ready to see the man who would herald her demise pop out at any moment.

Out of the corner of her eyes, she thought she was a figure moving through the trees.

"H-Hello?" She called out cautiously, holding her luggage tightly, "Is anyone out there?"

There was no response. More cracking emanated from around her, seemingly everywhere and nowhere at once, the disturbance echoing through the foliage. Whipping her head back and forth, Annie attempted to spot the source of this intruding noise, small cries of distress escaping her lips. In one moment there was shuffling from her left, then her right, behind her, in front of her - it was like she was being surrounded by it! Still without the strength needed to get up and try and move, Annie snapped her eyes shut and buried her head in her suitcase, whimpering pitifully. The sounds got closer and closer until the last breaking of a discarded branch came from only inches away from her. Suddenly there was silence. Annie opened her eyes slowly.

"Hello?" she questioned again, eyes falling on a strange figure standing in front of her, "Can you help me-"

A giant shadow was cast across Annie's frightened features.

Her words were trapped in her throat as she looked up at the thing hovering above her. Whole body shaking, she stared in awe and fear, attempting futilely to shuffle backwards, the tree behind her blocking her path. The thing above her didn't move or make any motions to stop her. As she watched, a dollop of something thick and white dripped down like rain onto her hand, covering the entirety of the back of her appendage. Looking from it and back up to the source of the liquid disturbance, Annie shuddered as more joined it, staining her luggage and skin in large splotches. Then, the thing lowered.

Annie screamed.

12