Friday the 13th Porn Parody Ch. 02

Story Info
Unrestrained Summer Fun.
5.4k words
4.35
6.9k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey y'all, got a new chapter here for you. The counselors have some fun in the lake together on their last day off, before things get out of hand for them. A kind of "calm before the storm" chapter if you will

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness, futa on male/female, ridiculous proportions, dubcon/noncon technically.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

"This is our cabin," Bill announced, opening the door to the wooden-log crafted structure and stepping inside, "this is where us guys stay, including Steve."

Walking to the center of the room, Bill reached up and grabbed a rope hanging from the ceiling and pulled it, a bright bulb illuminating the building's interior. Now that the only light wasn't coming from the several windows scattered around the cabin, Jack and Ned could see the contents of where they'd be staying for the next month much better. Rustic - as to be expected - there were four bunk beds lined up against the walls, two of the bottom mattresses already covered in clothing and bags. A taxidermied deer head hung above the entrance, and there was a desk in one of the corners with a telephone and stationery neatly lined up across it. Besides a rug and a table in the middle of the room, there wasn't much else of interest to note.

"Luckily the campers will be staying in the cabin next to ours."

"Not bad, I was definitely expecting worse." Jack moved towards one of the free beds and set his stuff down on it, plopping himself down as well, "Guess I'll take this one."

"Oh hell yeah I'll get the bunk above yours!" Ned climbed up the ladder excitedly, Jack shaking his head as he watched him go, "This is gonna be sweet."

"Ned, man, there's a whole-ass free bed. Why don't you take that one?"

"Cause I always wanted a bunk bed when I was a kid! What's wrong Jack, don't want to share a bed with your buddy?"

Jack rolled his eyes.

"So what's there to do around here?" The blonde male turned towards Bill to ask, "I mean before we have to do all the hard labor and shit."

"There's an archery range, a field to play games in, the forest to explore - and the lake of course."

"We should go swimming!" Ned butted in from his elevated resting place, sticking his head over the side, "It's the perfect day for it!"

"Yeah, and I wouldn't mind seeing Alice in a bikini!" Jack half-joked, winking at Bill, "Know what I mean?"

"Don't let Marcie hear you saying stuff like that!" Ned chided, reaching down to tap on Jack's golden locks, "You might leave here single!"

"You too are a couple?" Bill asked, rummaging through his belongings, "That's pretty cool."

"Yep, going to the same college and everything."

"I'm going there too."

"Yeah, Ned here decided to tag along without asking!"

"I always do!"

The trio of men laughed.

"Alright, well why don't you guys get unpacked and changed, and we can go grab the girls."

...

"Here's our cabin Marcie - it'll just be the four of us once the other counselor gets here."

In the same way that Bill had, Alice showed the ladies to the cabin, the layout much the same, bunks and other furniture included. Brenda, who had arrived a few hours earlier, went to her bed and sat down, her fat ass squishing into the ruffled sheets. Observing the contents of the room, Marcie went for the bed next to Brenda rather than Alice, not happy to be overshadowed in a way that the young woman hadn't ever experienced before. As she set her stuff down, an odd but familiar scent caught her attention, and she sniffed the air several times trying to place it; looking over to Brenda, who seemed to know just what she was thinking, the bottom-heavy girl just shrugged and nodded towards Alice, who was still standing and smiling in the center of the cabin.

"Not bad," Marcie muttered, turning towards Alice, "where do the kids sleep?"

"Oh the girls have a cabin right next to ours! The boys have one next to the guy's building across the camp from us."

"At least we'll have some peace at night!" Brenda joked, causing the other girls to giggle.

"Thank God for that!"

There was a short silence before Marcie asked Alice another question.

"Did you and Bill get here early or something? You guys seem to know the place well already."

"Yep! Got here a few days ago, Steve asked us too to help out with some of the preparations.

"Oh yeah?" Marcie leered at the impossibly-built counselor, "You guys a couple or something?"

"No, though I do think Bill is kinda cute!" Alice admitted with a blush, "I think Steve just asked us first and we agreed."

"Well just so you know, Jack and I are a couple, so don't get any ideas!"

Brenda rolled her eyes at the incredibly busty woman's insecure display.

"O-Oh I wouldn't do anything like that, I-"

There was a knock at the door that interrupted her.

"Hey girls, we're gonna go swimming if you want to join us!" Bill called from the other side of the door, "We'll be down by the docks."

"Oooh that sounds fun," Brenda said excitedly, "do you guys want to go?"

"Sure!"

"Fine by me!"

"Sounds great Bill!" Alice called back, "We'll be out in a bit!"

"Cool, see you then!"

Alice returned her attention to the other female counselors.

"Guess we should all get changed then! There's an outhouse close by if you guys feel more comfortable doing it there."

"Nah I'm okay changing in front of you two," Brenda stood up and pulled a bag out from under her bed, "not like y'all are dykes or anything, right?"

"Hey, I'm the one with the boyfriend!" Marcie shot back defensively, grabbing her own suitcase, "And I'm not bothered by it either."

"I'll get changed too then!"

All three of the young women went to work undressing and removing clothes from their luggage, making small talk in the meantime. Marcie kept her back turned towards Alice the entire time, having no desire to look at the one person who was able to put her body to shame - that was, until a loud thud rang out from behind her, naturally drawing hers and Brenda's attention. They both looked around for the source of the out-of-place sound before their eyes simultaneously fell on it together, and those same pairs of eyes bulged in their sockets. Lying next to the bed, having fallen from one of Alice's bags, was a humongous, male-genital shaped object, one that was thicker than any of the girls' arms and almost just as long. Pale in color, it was splayed out across the wooden floor heavily, curved slightly due to the rubbery material that made up its obscene figure.

"Whoops! Sorry about that!" Alice quickly bent down and picked the sex toy up, hiding it in under the blanket on her bed, "Didn't mean for you guys to see that."

"W-What was that?" Brenda asked hesitantly, still trying to make sense of what she just witnessed, "Was that yours?"

"Uh, yeah it was." Alice didn't look at her as she spoke, "I brought it for any alone time I might get. You girls know how it is!"

"Why the fuck is it so big?" Marcie questioned, staring in wonder at the mass of jiggling flesh that was her fellow counselor, "Is it like a joke toy or something?"

"N-No, it's not a joke, at least to me," she admitted, "None of the smaller ones I bought felt as good..."

Marcie gawked at Alice incredulously. Suddenly, the smell that seemed to permeate every inch of the room made sense, and now the top-heavy woman knew without a doubt what it was: feminine arousal! Fucking pussy juice! Alice had been fucking herself with that giant dildo every night since she got here, having the cabin all to herself until today! Trying to peer around the oversexed counselor's thick-in-every-way-possible body, Marcie spotted a large dark stain on her sheets that ran down to the bottom of the bed, undeniable evidence that confirmed her suspicions. So not only was this woman the most sexually built person to probably ever live, she had the libido and apparently cavernous cunt to match!

Who the fuck was this girl!?

Brenda spoke up while Marcie was still too stunned to say anything.

"Maybe you'll get lucky with Bill while you're here and you won't need that, uh, thing, anymore!"

"Yeah, but at least I have it just in case..."

Marcie coughed.

"Let's hurry up and get ready, I want to soak up some rays while I still can!"

...

Jack, Ned, and Bill were all lounging by the docks, chatting and sipping from water bottles - many of which had something forbidden by Steve contained within them - waiting for the main attractions to arrive. Seated with his feet in the water, his body turned towards the other guys, Ned's alabaster complexion shone in the sun. Practically sparkling, his dainty torso, arms, and legs all looked like they might burn at any moment and turn him into a walking tomato. His Hawaiian-themed swim shorts wrapped tightly around his thick thighs, wide hips, and bulbous rear, clinging on for dear life, clearly not meant to conceal such a fat lower body.

Standing up next to him was Jack, laughing and joking, a flask in one hand, an inner tube in the other. His golden locks swayed in the wind, his blue eyes covered by a pair of shades. In contrast to his good friend, the fit male's body was already bronzed, his muscles glistening with the lotion he'd applied to them. Washboard abs, strong calves, and a large biceps were all already dark from time out in the sun, giving him a jockish appearance that was enhanced by his sports-team-logo adorned trunks. He looked over to the woman's cabin every so often, waiting for his girlfriend to show up.

Bill was already in the water, his arms holding himself up using the wooden dock for support. His curls were wet but firm, sitting atop his head like a small bush. Despite previous assumptions, Bill's arms were bulky, matching Jack's in size. The rest of his body below his chest was hidden by the lake, the image of his figure distorted by the rippling, dark liquid. Resting the side of his face against the dock, he joined in the joking and talking, before an announcement from Jack caused him to look up. Ned followed suit, all three of the young men turning their shared attention towards the source of the excitement.

The girls were here and leading the pack was Brenda.

Wavy brown hair pulled back into a ponytail, she strutted her way towards the lake, a bottle in one hand, a large towel in the other. Her choice in swimsuit was modest - or at least it would be if it was on anyone else, present company excluded. A simple red one-piece adorned her torso, hugging her figure nicely. Brenda's large breasts pressed the fabric out, creating two small distensions in the material that gave way to a thin waist, before flaring out dramatically when it hit her hips. The garment clung to her hips and ass like a second skin, the sides of her tanned cheeks wobbling as she walked, her ass-cleavage eating up the back of the swimsuit, her thick thighs jiggling with each step. She waved at the boys as she approached them.

Shortly after Marcie appeared. Black hair resting at her shoulders, her eyes covered by sunglasses like her boyfriend, her sandal-clad feet flopped across the grass. Her choice in swim attire was more mixed, a regular bikini covered her lower half, a shirt draped over her torso. While the wiggle of her hips was sexy, especially considering the extra effort she put into her walk, it was, in contrast to Brenda once again, the other part of her that drew the mens' focus. The white t-shirt she had on left little to the imagination, the thin bikini top visible through the sheer fabric. Taking up all the space in front of her were her enormous breasts, swaying back forth wildly with nothing to truly constrain them, the tanned mounds naked except for the small triangles covering her nipples. They bounced up and down like a pair of dribbled beach balls - appropriate considering where she was.

The girls joined the boys, Jack pulling Marcie into a kiss, Brenda sitting next to Ned and starting up a conversation, their combined fat asses taking up half the dock, several minutes passing before the last of their group entered the fray. Marcie didn't bother looking, trying to keep her lover from doing the same as the sound of more footsteps approached. Ned and Bill stared with rapt attention, of course, Brenda rolling her eyes and making fun of them. A hushed silence fell over the five counselors as Alice greeted them, smiling in that bubbly way she always did.

"Sorry it took me so long! I had trouble fitting into my clothes - I must've grabbed the wrong pair when I was packing!"

What she meant was so obvious a blind man could see it.

Garbed in nothing but a simple two-piece, Alice looked absolutely obscene. Her black bikini top stretched across the acre-long expanse of her breasts, the strings pulled taut around her thin shoulders and ribs, leaving as close to nothing to the imagination as it could get! Every inch of her gigantic tits were on display, not an inch of pale flesh uncovered, the magnificent mountains hanging towards her groin with nothing to provide adequate support. Her torso was entirely masked by the fatty, rotund masses of flesh, not an inch of flesh visible under her neck but her tits! It was mind-blowing that the young woman could even move with those things attached to her torso!

The small triangles that made up the bulk of the fabric used in the swimming garment did little to cover the ends of her bountiful breasts. Much of her bright, pink areolas were visible from around the far too-tiny top, and her nipples, which appeared to be incredibly huge themselves, took up nearly all the space under the angularly-shaped garment. They stuck out like a pair of soda cans, pulling the bikini top further away from her tits, the strings connecting the whole thing together barely resting against her smooth skin. Every slight movement she made, whether it was to turn or to come to a stop, caused the piles of chest-meat to wobble like an earthquake had struck them, the bottoms bouncing against her groin before flying back up like gravity had no bearing on their existence.

While twisting and turning to talk to everyone around her, her astounding ass took on the same effect and appearance. The strands of her bikini bottom clung to her hips hard enough to bite into the soft, alabaster flesh, sinking several inches into her ghostly, plump waist; they barely managed to hold onto her enormous backside, the last fiber disappearing completely between the colossal cheeks. There was an audible clap whenever she swung her hips, the giant, perfectly-shaped globes bashing together like they were applauding her for the simple fact she didn't topple over from the slightest breeze! Every part of the young woman was made to be grabbed and fucked and worshipped, and it was now being exhibited for all the men in the vicinity to fantasize about.

It was a wonder she could even find a bikini that fit as well as the one fighting for its life across her insanely voluptuous figure!

"You're gonna wear that in front of the kids?" Marcie admonished, pulling Jack closer to her, "That'll go over well with Steve I'm sure!"

"Oh, no, I'll wear shorts and a shirt too," Alice seemed ignorant of how the other counselor really felt about her, "I just thought this would be okay since it's just us counselors."

"I think you look great Alice," Bill spoke up, "especially considering it must be hard to find something in your, uh, size."

"Awww thank you!"

"Yeah, uh, you look good." Ned tried to join in on the compliments, but couldn't think of anything not inappropriate to say, "Definitely."

"You're all so sweet!"

"Alright let's have some fun!" Jack announced, turning to Marcie, "You first."

"Jack wait I haven-"

Before Marcie could protest further, her boyfriend wrapped his hands around her waist and flung her into the water. She screamed as she hit the cold surface of the lake, quickly submerging beneath it; right as she reappeared and tried to yell at the man who had tossed her in like she weighed nothing, he joined her with a cannonball, the others splashed in the process. Laughs and complaints filled the air before the festivities continued, Alice joining Bill in the water, Ned doing his best to chat up Brenda. Once the most buxom and curvy of the group got in the lake, everyone looked at her once more, gawking at the way the moisture clung to her skin and created a sheen across her breasts, which floated up to her chin in the water. Marcie was not pleased that no one paid attention to the same effect occurring to her own head-smothering chest.

"So, does anyone know why this place was closed for so long?" Brenda asked between sips of water, "Seems weird that it wouldn't be used with all the stuff here."

"Heard someone drowned or something," Bill turned to look at her, "it was an accident but still. Parents don't like that kind of thing."

"That's awful!"

"Yeah when I asked Steve about it, he mentioned something like that had happened a long time ago."

"We'll have to make sure nothing like that happens this time," Alice spoke up, "I couldn't live with myself if a kid died while I was here!"

"Don't worry, I'll rescue em if anything happens," Jack raised an arm and flexed his bicep, "I was a lifeguard during highschool."

"Mmm you can rescue me anytime baby!" Marcie wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's neck, "Even outside the water."

Ned groaned as they started to kiss.

"Get a room you two!"

Cannonballing into the lake, the bottom-heavy male made sure to splatter as much water over them as possible, the group laughing at his goofy display. Brenda joined in the splashing as Jack and Ned began to wrestle, the stronger of the pair getting the upper-hand quickly, putting his feminine friend in a headlock. Mirth returned to the counselors, the horrible thoughts from before all but forgotten. As they all settled down once more, Ned swam out farther, trying to goad one of the other counselors out with him, jeering and pushing water in their direction. No one bit. A lull brushed over the scenic lake.

"Help! Help!" Ned suddenly shouted, thrashing his arms in the water, "Something's got my leg!"

"Oh ignore him," Marcie rolled her eyes while addressing the others, "he's always playing pranks on people."

"Guys seriously, I can't get free! I'm gonna dro-" water spilled into Ned's mouth as he dipped under the surface, gurgles and bubbles the last thing to escape his lips. Alice, Bill and Brenda all watched him with no small amount of concern, Bill even moving away from the dock in case he needed to swim over. Marcie and Jack continued to focus on each other, ignoring their friend's pleas for assistance - until he didn't resurface. After what seemed like half a minute of no movement from where he was last seen, Ned staying completely submerged, a shared panic took over the group. Pushing his girlfriend away, Jack dove forward, swimming as fast as he could towards Ned's last position; he disappeared under the water with an urgent splash, the rest of the onlookers making their way over more cautiously.

The rescuer and rescuee suddenly exploded out from the lake.

"Got you!" Ned laughed, coughing the water out of his mouth he'd accidentally swallowed, "You always fall for it!"

"Ned you piece of shit," Marcie cried out, "that wasn't funny."

"Yeah you're an asshole man!" Jack agreed, tossing him away and swimming back towards the others, "Last time I rescue your ass!"

"Oh come on guys it was just a joke!"

The rest of the group chided him in turn, the feminine male shrugging in response. They all returned to the dock, many of the youthful individuals continuing to chastise Ned for a while until the incident was forgiven and forgotten. Taking the same positions as before, the conversations, flirting, and drinking all picked back up, enjoying their final day of freedom, the last thoughts on their minds the work waiting for them - though even this had to sadly cease. Eventually, the sky started to darken, clouds blocking the sun and its rays the group had been happily lapping up, and they all proceeded to get out and dry off before making plans to explore the rest of the camp, a lull hitting the lively discussion once a new surprise was revealed.

12