Friday the 13th Porn Parody Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Attention was drawn to one of the males for the first time, all eyes on Bill once he removed himself from the cold lake. His baby-blue swim trunks clung to his legs tightly, showing off something about his body that was previously hidden from wandering eyes. Snaking down one of his thighs and ending above the knee below it was a tubular bulge, incredibly long and thick enough that the fabric of his shorts hugged it snugly - his shorts, which were nearly translucent from the water soaking them. Ned and Jack both tried to look away - the latter pulling his girlfriend away like she had to him when Alice was around - while Brenda and Alice's eyes glued themselves to the enormous, obvious package; Alice especially gaped at the outline of the counselor's absurd junk, a bit of drool escaping from the corner of her mouth. The alluring view was quickly removed by Bill wrapping a towel around his waist.

Brenda giggled and nudged Alice, who blushed fiercely, Bill none-the-wiser to their unspoken joke. They took a minute to clean up their belongings and trash, the counselors not eager to leave any evidence of their rule-breaking to Steve; once towels were used to their fullest and wrapped around lush bodies as well, the group split up, some pairing off, others going solo to change out of their wet clothing. The gaggle of young adults scattered around the camp, still talking excitedly, leaving the picturesque landscape behind them, only the black clouds in the sky ruining the otherwise perfect day.

None of them heard the rustling of the trees on the outskirts of Camp Cloudy Lake, or saw the figure standing at its border.

...

"Oooh an archery range," Brenda admired, wandering between the well-worn targets, "this is so cool!"

"Yeah, I haven't shot a bow in forever!" Alice followed the bottom-heavy counselor, "I'm sure the kids will love it."

"You know archery?"

"Mhm! We did it in high school a little bit. I was good at it until puberty hit." Alice stopped and blushed. "Now it's kinda hard to do it right."

"Awww I'm sure you can still teach the campers a thing or two!"

"You're too sweet Brenda!" Alice paused, studied the area around them, and then leaned in closer to her fellow counselor, "Hey I was wondering something. Does Marcie not like me? I mean she doesn't eve-"

A sudden burst of noise from the treeline behind them caused the two women to turn around and leap back in surprise. They both cried out in distress as a white stream of some kind of gooey substance flew at them, hitting the towels shielding their obscene forms. It alternated back and forth between them, splattering across their figures for several moments, completely covering the fabric blocking their bodies from view. Both of the girls held their hands up defensively, squealing and screaming at the liquid onslaught; once it finally finished, the cause of this disturbance was revealed, and the ladies began to yell out furiously instead.

"Ned what the fuck!?"

"You covered us!"

Leaping out in front of the girls in nothing but his swim trunks was Ned, the person who was responsible for assaulting them in such an odd manner. His features were twisted into a goofy grin, apparently very pleased with himself. In one hand he had a small, stress-ball sized rubber pump, a tube connected to the bottom of it that ran down his stomach and under his shorts. The fly was open on his trunks, and sticking out of it was a foot long, green silicone dildo, the fake cum he had pumped into it dripped from the hole at its end. He quickly removed the perverse object and waved it in the air, laughing in triumph, giddy that his plan had worked.

"Sorry, it just looked like you girls could use some cooling off!"

"You're so weird Ned," Alice took her towel off, revealing her still barely-bikini-clad body, "you scared me half to death!"

"Ugh what even is this stuff?" Brenda ran her fingers across her towel, scooping up some of the sticky substance, "It's like..."

"It's fake cum!" He replied proudly, "I bought it from a sex store before I got here."

"...why?"

"For this prank of course! I got you two good."

Both girls looked at him with mild disgust.

"Next time keep it in your pants you moron!"

"Yeah," a devilish smile touched Alice's lips, "and if you are gonna whip it out at least have something big to impress us with!"

The girls laughed at their shared joke, Ned looking from the sex toy in his hands and back to them in confusion.

"Ugh, come on Alice," Brenda grabbed the other counselor by the arm, "let's go get changed and wash these towels."

"Fine by me!"

Both of the young women walked off, four incredibly fat ass cheeks wobbling back and forth as they did, practically smacking into each other, drawing an extreme contrast between the girl's endowments; all of Brenda's enormous butt looked like it could fit inside of one of Alice's humongous, pale spheres. Ned was also afforded a view of the blonde's torso-encompassing tits wobbling back and forth, nearly wrapping around her ribs or slapping into her companion with each step - if his shorts got any tighter they might tear! Shaking his head, he raised the dildo up once more and started to call out, his voice cracking before any words left his mouth.

"...can I go with you guys?"

...

After the sky had darkened considerably, the sun completely blocked out by angry clouds, Steve had called all of the counselors into the common-room cabin for a meeting. It was larger than the rest of the wooden abodes, possessing two floors and many tables and couches to sit on. There were several places to hang out, and boxes filled with arts and crafts projects and the like lined the walls for days just like this. A large fireplace was built into one of the walls, currently crackling with bright flames that warmed the inhabitants of the building - the inhabitants who were all sitting around one of the tables, all changed into more relaxed, casual clothing. Immense expanses of breast meat rested upon the wooden structure's surface, gigantic asses drooping over the sides of the seats, practically everybody touching in one way or another, crammed together like matches in a box. Steve stood at the head of it, having just finished building the fire.

"Looks like it might storm tonight. I want you all to stay indoors if it does - the lake outside attracts the lightning, and I don't need any injuries happening before we open!"

He looked around the group.

"Understand?"

"Do we need to stay in here," Alice piped up, "or can we go to the other cabins or the bathroom?

"Going between the buildings is fine, just no trips to the lake at night, and only leave a cabin if you need to. There are board games in one of the trunks around here if you need help keeping yourselves entertained."

"Is the uh, power gonna go out?" Ned asked, his voice quivering with obvious fear.

"If it does, there are plenty of candles and a back-up generator that can be turned on," Steve turned and looked at Bill, "Bill here knows where it is and how to use it, and can show y'all if need be."

"Yeah I got you guys no worries!"

"What about you Steve?" Jack asked, smirking, "Gonna hang out with us too?"

"As much as I would just love to," the muscular man grunted, drawing snickers from his counselors, "I'm gonna head into town while I can and get some supplies. I'll be back before midnight."

"Oooh can I co-"

Ned's words were cut off by the sound of a siren and the flashing of blue lights blaring through the windows. The whole group looked over to the source of a disturbance, everyone getting up from their seats and heading outside, Steve leading the way. As expected, a police cruiser had pulled up to the camp, and the sirens were silenced as soon as the officer saw the residents exit the cabin. Getting out of the vehicle, the husky man, who was dressed in typical small-town police garb - a dark button-up shirt, jeans and boots - including a wide-brimmed hat, walked over with a smile on his face and shook Steve's hand, giving a nod of his hat to the counselors right after.

"So you really got this place up and running again I see," the cop observed, looking around at the surrounding structures and facilities, "didn't think I'd ever see the day!"

"Kids, this is Sheriff Tierney," Steve introduced them all to the officer of the law, "and yeah, took some work and money, but it's looking ready to be opened by next week."

"Well, I don't envy your position Steve, but you know I'm just a short call away if there's any trouble."

Sheriff Tierney turned and gave the young group a stern stare.

"That goes for the rest of you too. Don't hesitate to use one of the phones to call us if something happens."

"Thank you!" Alice spoke before the others, "It's reassuring to know we'll be safe!"

"Not that I don't appreciate it Sheriff," Steve cut in, "but is there any reason for you being up here, or is this just a social call?"

"Just wanted to introduce myself. I also heard Crazy Ralph was seen making his way up here, so I was hoping to find him before he got here. No luck though - he probably ran straight through the forest!"

"Who's Crazy Ralph?" Brenda questioned cautiously, "Should we be worried?"

"Just the local nutcase," Steve gave the Sheriff a strong, meaning-filled look, "nothing to worry about."

"Yeah ol' Ralph is usually harmless, but he's obsessed with this place and has been especially active since he heard Camp Cloudy Lake is opening again. Didn't want him bothering you..."

Sheriff Tierney ogled the ladies from behind his rounded, dark sunglasses.

"...fine folks."

"Good to know," Bill nodded at the officer, "thank you."

"If that'll be all Sheriff, we have some things to do before this storm hits."

Sheriff Tierney slid back into his car.

"Y'all be careful out here now ya hear?" he called out before he closed the door and took off, speeding back onto the road. The group waved to him as he departed, several small chuckles and laughs erupting from them as they watched their leader shake his head. Heading back into the cabin, Steve continued his spiel from before after everyone had settled down, letting everyone know where the emergency candles and flashlights and other supplies were. After making sure his counselors were prepared, the owner of the camp grabbed his keys and left, leaving the six young men and women to do as they pleased. Once they made sure he was gone, they began to scurry around, each counselor grabbing something to help pass by the night excitement heavy in the air for everyone still at the camp...

...including the person peering at them through one of the windows.

12