Friday. The Essay

Story Info
Honors essay, brings Mary and I together, and others
5.7k words
4.33
3.7k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Class welcome to your last painful week of Honors History 2023. It has been my pleasure working with each of you this year, but now it is time to challenge you. I have put together two events that happened in the same year, two students will be tasked with an event, then you will have to work with a partner and make one essay covering both events, and how you feel they were successful of not."

"Mr. McComb, that is a tough project to do in one week, plus most seniors aren't even in classes this coming week."

"Mr. Morey, you signed up for this Honors class. You all knew the last assignment was going to be rough, if you take it seriously turn it in early, but it must be professionally written and meet the guidelines of this class. If you fail to complete twenty full pages front and back Times New Roman, 20 fonts. With footnotes. You will fail this class. But, I will be available by phone day or night, if I don't answer, I will call you back. Any questions? good class dismissed."

I went to the back and picked up my folder. The Doolittle Raid of 1942. The bombing of Tokyo. I went to my seat while others stormed out of class. I turned to the back to see who my partner was. I smiled.

"I hope that smile means you like who your partner is? I have the Code Talkers of 1942."

"Hi Mary."

"John, you don't have to be afraid to talk to me, I'm just a normal person."

"Mary, there is nothing normal about a beautiful woman like you."

"You think I'm a woman, not a girl?"

"They are all girls, you're a woman."

"Can you go to the café with me, and we can talk about how we will accomplish this assignment?"

"Me go with you to the café, can you give me a moment?"

She bends down and whispers. "I saw your hard on, and it made me proud that John Daniels, the hottest man in high school finds me sexy. "You can carry my books to help hide it as we walk."

We get up and she hands me her books but looks at the bulge in my pants.

"I'm the one that caused that, John thank you."

We walked to the cafeteria and my cock finally relaxed I put her books to my side, and she smiled.

We ordered shakes, strawberry for her and chocolate for me.

"John, can I ask a personal question?"

"I will try to answer."

"I know people look at me because they think I'm beautiful and what else their perverted minds come up with, but why did you get an erection when you saw my name. I was watching you. You had a little smile on your face."

"Mary, you are the most beautiful woman in the school, every time I see you my heart races. But, I became afraid to talk to you, I didn't fit in your clique. Plus, I didn't think I stood a chance you would even talk to a book worm like me."

"John Daniels I would be insulted if it wasn't so romantic. I would like to introduce you to someone, can you come with me?"

"Be happy to."

She took my hand and we started to walk. No one was around so Mary smiled.

"You must be more comfortable now you're holding the prettiest woman in high schools hand, and you don't have an erection. John, I like holding your hand, it is so strong."

We arrived at the library, and she smiled as she walked ahead of me, her short skirt showing her tight ass and long legs, my damn cock responded so fast.

"John, I'm sorry I was teasing you, but I wanted to know if I could get you excited again."

"Mary, I'm talking and walking with you, your nipples are very hard. Yes, you got me excited."

"Shit I forgot we can show our excitement also, can I borrow a book?"

For the first time I laughed with her, and it felt good. We walked inside and I smiled.

"I love this place; I spend so much time here."

"Yes, I know, but how observant is my essay partner, is there something here that catches your attention, maybe even gives you an erection?"

"You are not afraid to talk about sex, are you?"

"I'm not talking about sex really, just the romantic side of it. Isn't there anything in here that makes you think of me?"

"Mary, I'm sorry, all I see are books I haven't read."

Mary smiled and we walked around, then I here. "Mary, oh John so nice to see you again, it's been a full day without seeing your eyes glued to a book."

"Good afternoon Mrs. Cardenas." I stop turn to Mary and she smiles.

"Oh no. Mary is your daughter?"

"John, you have been in here every day for four years, and you're just figuring out Mary is my daughter?"

"I need to sit down, forgive me."

"Mary get John some water please."

I look at Mrs. Cardenas, her silver hair all rolled back, her wonderous cleavage, her long beautiful legs.

"Here John drink slowly." I took some sips, and I felt better. I looked at the two of them together and started to laugh.

"I have enjoyed talking to you for four years and never even thought you were more than a beautiful woman at the library, now I understand why I have been so crazy all these years. I had a crush on two women, and they are related."

"You had a crush on me and my mom, that's so cool."

"John, I am flattered you would have a crush on me, and I understand why you would on Mary, why didn't you ever say anything. Mary has had a crush on you since she first saw you here, you both love history and spend hours in the history section."

"Mom, he was afraid I wouldn't like him. He thought I was a jock snob."

"Well, you were, but also a book snob, both of you had your heads buried in books like ostriches."

Mary and I both laughed, we knew she was right.

"Mary, I'm sorry I never said hi to you, I guess I was the one being a snob."

"Wow, we were both snobs and didn't realize it. I wonder why Mr. McCabe put us together?"

"Because your mom set us up with him, didn't you?"

"Yes, every year he comes in here and presents me with ideas, I recommend the students to work together. You two were an easy decision, I told him you both liked each other and didn't know it."

"I was frozen in time, Mrs. Cardenas had moved, and I could see up her long skirt, her legs were gorgeous like Mary's."

"John, are you okay? Mary, would you mind?"

Mary ran off to get me more water. "I don't need water Mrs. Cardenas, I was looking up your skirt, sorry."

She stood and pulled over a chair. "John forgive me, I wasn't thinking I was just concerned."

"Mary is as beautiful as her mom, I have admired your legs for four years, funny I have admired Mary's also."

"Is that all you have admired?"

"All I dare say." I smiled and then thanked Mary returned with water. "How could I be so blind not knowing you two were related."

"John, come to the house tonight I'll make you and Mary dinner or order a pizza. Then we can talk more about your assignment and why you took four years to put one and one together."

"Mom, now who is teasing John."

"Trust me Mary, I know I am. Mary kissed her mom, and we watched her walk away. "My mom sure has a nice ass; do I have the same ass, John?"

"No way, your mom's is A+, yours is perfect."

"I heard that." I blushed so hard.

Mary laughed. "Sorry lets go outside and give your penis a break."

We sat outside and enjoyed a lengthy conversation. I stopped and looked at Mary. "Why couldn't we have talked four years ago, you are a lot of fun to be with."

"This has been fun; plus I have you enjoyed all the eyes on us. People must be confused seeing the bookworm and the jock together."

"Your mom said dinner, could I take the two of you to the Pizza Hutt? They have the best pizza and salad bar."

"I'll text mom and ask her." Mary moved closer to me, and I smiled, her body was now touching mine.

"She said yes, and she would meet us there, she must shower and change first. Want to have some fun, John?"

"Sure, like what?"

"Come with me my young padawan." We rushed to her car, she smiled at me and took my hand to her thigh. As she hoped I got an erection. She giggled, but I didn't hide it this time.

"John we will have to run a little, ready?"

"Mary, you live around here."

"Yup, that's where we are going."

We ran into a beautiful home, not what I expected Mary to live in, but it was nice. She ran to her room and pulled out a new outfit and took my arm and we ran down the hall.

"She's home hurry hide in here." She undressed and I almost died, she pulls off her panties and handed them to me. I touched her bush she was so wet. she had me move back and she sat on the floor in front of me, she pulled my hands around her to hold her breast.

She told me to be very quiet. "Mary, I'm sorry, I'm going to cum.

"Really, can you pull down your pants so I can watch?"

I pulled everything down and Mary gasped. She held my cock and smiled. "We could have been having great sex all these years, this is a beast."

Mary, watch out. I shot up into the air and my cum fell on Mary's breast, she smiled watching me cum. Then she took my cock to her mouth.

"God we have to be quiet. John you taste so good."

Mary's mom is walking up to her room. Mary was now sitting on my lap, my cock touching her pussy. I came and she just watched again in awe.

Her mom was in her room undressing, my cock sprung back to life Mary almost giggled. I was still holding her breast and she was licking up my cum. We could see her mom very clearly from a hole in the wall. Mary held my cock tight and kissed me.

Then her mom walked by us and turned on the shower, right in front of me was a naked woman I have desired for years, I came again, Mary looked at me and smiled. Her mom stepped into the shower, and I was hard for a third time since we stepped into her closet. Her mom bent over to wash her legs and Mary covered my mouth as I came a third time. I was breathing hard, so Mary shoved her soaked thong into my mouth. I couldn't take it; I shot off again. Mary just looked at me and smiled. She licked up most of my cum. She even kissed me.

Her mom stepped out of the shower and looked around smiling. Shit, she heard us. We watched her at her mirror doing her make up, then she put on a thong, right in front of us, she bent over, and her pussy was so hot. Mary was jacking me off as we watched. Her beautiful bush was silver and very nicely trimmed, her breasts were large, her areolas where twice the size of Mary's. She put on a silk shirt, then a tight skirt. She looked fabulous. Then she bent over to put cream on her legs, bent over right in front of us. She stood and walked out of the bathroom. Then we heard her drive away. We stepped out and I looked at Mary's almost naked body."

"I have had fantasies about you, and I have beat off to pornos with women that looked similar to you, but Mary there isn't anything as beautiful as you are naked."

"Not even my mom, you came three times in there."

"Mary your naked body was touching me, you mom's naked body was in front of us. How many guys can say they had two miracles happen at the exact same time."

"You really think I'm hotter than my mom?"

"Mary you're a goddess." She jumped into my arms, and I held her tight as she kissed me. Her soft ass in my big hands.

"Shit, we have to go, mom will be waiting."

"Mary, I need to wash this off." she ran, and she washed our body's with her mom's wet wash cloth, then she socked my cock for a second.

"I can't believe this; forget it, we have to go."

We ran to the car, and she drove away smiling. "John, could you give me your hand?"

She placed my hand between her legs and smiled. I smiled as we drove without talking. We arrived right after her mom, and we joined her.

"I was beginning to think I was going to eat alone, you two have fun?"

"We did thank you."

"Mary, I can hear very well, and I can smell as well. I heard you in the closet watching me shower. John did you enjoy yourself?"

"You knew about my hole?"

"Mary who do you think vacuums and dust the house. I found that years ago. I knew you were watching your dad shower when he came home."

"Mom, I'm sorry. I just loved dad so much and I never wanted to let either of you know I loved his body also."

"Don't worry he never knew."

"Good, I enjoyed watching him have sex with you, but mom he was small compared to John, you have to see it."

"I think I will go get some pizza." I walked away smiling and with an erection, but I didn't even hide it. The waitress Tammy walked into a table when she saw it, making Mary and her mom giggle.

"Mary, I am happy the two of you are finally together, but don't forget Mr. McComb is serious about this essay, don't get to caught up in John, plus you better tell him you're a virgin, I don't think he would like to find out the hard way."

"Mom, I'll be careful, lets get food, I'm hungry after watching you bend over to wash your legs."

"Did John enjoy it?"

"Mom, he came three times, and mom he cums in buckets."

They hit the salad bar, and I ate four thick pieces of peperoni pizza and returned for more.

"I can order you a deep dish and bring it to you John. I know what you like after serving you all these years."

"Thank you, Tammy. I'll grab some of these cinnamon rolls while I wait."

"John is that all you got, I thought you would eat a pizza." Emily laughed.

"Mrs. Cardenas, I ordered a thick crust with everything on it."

"That sounds like fun, I always have the salad bar."

"John, would you mind calling me Emily away from the school?"

"If you like." The pizza arrived and the two of them looked at it then me.

"You can eat this?"

"No, I have a couple slices then I eat the rest for breakfast over the next few days."

"John, do you mind if we break into your breakfast and enjoy a few slices this looks good. Pepperoni, bacon, sausage."

Mary spit out her drink when her mom said sausage. We all laughed then ate. I ordered a second one to go.

"John, how do you and Mary plan on doing this essay, it sounds very interesting, I love history myself."

"Mom, you have read half the books in the library."

"Awe, Mary, you have never seen the basement, that's it. The two of you can use the basement, there is an old office down there with two desk and a large table, I only ask that you return the books when you are done."

"Emily thank you; I went down there one time to find a book I got lost, I had to call for help to get out."

"It is very large and long space." Mary spit up her drink again.

"I'm so sorry, but after seeing John, I can't manage certain words."

Emily looked around, "John may I see this monster, I think it is fair after you saw me naked."

"I may be in trouble if both of you see me together, two of my fantasies looking at my penis at the same time. Wow." I unzipped my pants, making sure Tammy didn't come over. I pulled out my cock and Emily choked on her drink. She reached over and held it. Then looked at Mary.

"You missed out on a lot of fun Mary."

We continued to eat, and Emily held my cock under the table. She was playing with it, and I was about to give her what she wanted. Mary smiled and ran to get a lot of napkins, I looked at Emily and I ejaculated in the napkins, she just looked shocked, so did Tammy. I finished cumming and Tammy handed Emily more napkins. Tammy, Mary, and Emily held my limp cock and then put if away. Tammy hid the napkins when another waiter came over to ask if all was okay.

"Tammy was just helping us clean up a mess thank you." Emily said, smiling.

"Okay Mrs. Cardenas." He walked away and Tammy smiled and handed each of them the used napkins on fresh ones. "I bet this will taste great on pizza."

Tammy smiled and walked away.

"John, I am so sorry, I have never heard of a man cumming so much."

"Emily, it's called Hyperspermia, unlike most men I make a lot of sperm, and the fluids that comes with them is never ending. I can cum seven or eight times in an hour if I wanted to."

"Every time you have sex you cum that much?"

"I've never had sex."

"You're a virgin also, mom we're both cherry's." I smiled at Mary then answered Emily.

"Emily, when you bent over, that was the most I have ever cum in one time."

"Mary, did you eat all his cum?"

"I had to wash some away, we ran out of time."

"I hope you plan on marring Mary; I have always wanted a dozen grandchildren."

"Mom, I haven't talked to john about sex yet."

Tammy joined us and listened to John, "I've heard some of the girls in the shower say they have had sex with you, I never believed them, bunch of cows. But John haven't the guys seen you in the shower, why hasn't the size of your manhood gotten around?"

"Tammy, not to sound gross, I have never taken a shower at school, gym is my second to last subject, so I just use hand wipes and deodorant then I run home and shower."

"Wow I wish I knew; I would have been there to wipe you down. John, I will never tell anyone what I saw today. I wish I were the one that gets to ride it, but I'm getting married in three weeks, but I'll tell you this, you sure taste good on cheese pizza." She stood and waved goodbye.

"Tammy seems like a lovely woman."

"Emily, she is probably the only girl I have ever talked to all these years, and she is going to marry an asshole."

Sorry to hear that, I hate it when good people end up with bad."

"I need to get home; I help mom with chores on Fridays."

"John, can we meet at the cafeteria for breakfast, then head to the library, I'll let us in, and I promise mom I will not burn the place down."

"I am not worrying about that, but don't forget the library is open nine to twelve. No one can go downstairs so you have the whole day. I can bring lunch if you like?"

"Mom thank you, we will work hard, and maybe play a little, you should join us."

"Let's see where you are with your essay."

Emily kissed me, and then Mary. "Good luck on the essay."

I walked to Tammy. "Thank you, Tammy maybe we can see each other before you get married."

"I would just love to suck your cock, John; I couldn't let that inside of me. I am promised to Joe."

"Tammy when do you get off work?"

"I get off in a few minutes."

"John?"

"Would you like to get together right after work?"

"Let me text Joe and tell him I'll be twenty minutes late."

Tammy took us down into the restaurants basement and she started to get undressed, she had long red hair, and C-cup breast. When I saw her naked, I had to sit down.

"John, are you okay?"

"I haven't seen a real woman naked until today, with that said you are the third I have seen, and Joe is one lucky man.

"John, I hope he thinks that we argue so much, but I still love him. I couldn't ask you to let me suck your cock without offering you my pussy. I'm a virgin also, but you can still lick and suck me."

"Tammy I'll lay right here." She smiled and laid on me, she took my cock in her hands and ask Mary to help her, I looked at her virgin pussy and dove in, I ignored licking her, I just sucked on her large clit. She was bucking soon, and she was sharing my cock with Mary. They even kissed and played with each other's tits. Dam they were good, I was ready to cum.

"Tammy and Mary, I'm cumming."

Mary let Tammy suck my cock in as far as she could then I shot my load. Tammy moaned and sucked on me hard, then when I was done. Tammy pulled me out slowly. Mary cleaned my cock off then Tammy hugged her tight and kissed her. She had a mouth full of cum, and they were enjoying themselves. I rubbed their clits and they both took turns sucking each other tits. Tammy was almost out of time, but she came then she jumped on me and kissed me a long time.

"I will never forget what you and Mary have just given me. Mary, I have never kissed a woman, but your lips are so sexy and hot."

Tammy stood above me and put on her bra and blouse, the hole time her legs were spread wide, then she lowered her pussy to my lips.

"Joey will be here in ten minutes; think you can eat me that fast."

I said nothing but dove in. She was so hot, her cum was a thick milky cream. Mary and she were kissing while I sucked her. Her phone went off again, she stood and smiled at me. She tossed her panties at me.

12