Friday. The Essay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John, something to remember me by." She kissed me and I saw a tear in her eye.

"No way is she marrying that jerk, time for me to use the babe card and get him in trouble with Tammy. I know he is cheating on her. Now everyone will know."

"Please don't hurt Tammy, she has been a good friend."

"John she can suck your cock so well, I would like her to teach me. I will be so wet all night thinking of you."

"I have to get home, Mary what a day, thank you."

Mary drove me back to my car, my hand on her bush hers holding my limp cock. When we arrived, she took my cock into her mouth again.

"I so look forward to breakfast John." We kissed and I drove home, I texted Mary. "I put yours an Tammy's Panties on my mirror."

She sent me a smile.

As I drove, I decided to buy mom some flowers, she wouldn't be home for an hour. I also bought Chinese for dinner.

Mom walked in right behind me, and we hugged.

"John please go take a shower, I will take care of the flowers and put the dinner on plates."

She laughed as I ran upstairs. I wonder if she could smell the cum on me, shit I never washed my face after eating Tammy. After I showered, I put on my running shorts and polo shirt. Mom had dinner out, so I sat down.

"John, thank you for the flowers and the card, it was so sweet of you."

"After everything today, I realized how wonderful a mom I had, so I thought of flowers. And food." Mom laughed and looked at me.

"So, who was the girl I smelled on your lips?"

"Mom, it's a long story, today has been filled with surprises."

"Then grab you drink and let's sit outside at the pool you can tell me all about your day."

Instead of tearing down the old house, he made mom an Olympic size pool, all secluded from peeping eyes, there was even a hot tub at the far end. She walked all the way to the hot tub, then she undressed, this was really to much four naked women in one day.

"John, relax, join me and we can talk."

"But mom, you're naked, I've never seen you naked."

"John, you have seen me in my bikini's I was almost naked in them."

"Mom, I am embarrassed to show you, my privates?"

"Were you embarrassed to show that young lady earlier, who by the way she taste very sweet."

I undressed then turned around. Mom stood and walked toward me. "We created that? Your dad would be so proud, you look like his."

She held my cock and smiled, "You and your dad were so close, he loved you so much. Here I am looking at my son, his fathers look alike, and you have the same penis. Come join me before I forget who I am."

I told mom all about the day and her nipples were so hard. She never interrupted but listened to every word.

"So that was my day, never seen a naked woman, and today I have seen four."

"And Mary was that beautiful?"

"She is more than that, I loved talking to her, and her being able to talk about anything. She is a lot like you, she listens and then talks."

"Mom, I have enjoyed our talks also since dad passed. I hope I didn't shame you."

"John you're off to college soon, you can make your own decisions and I would be proud of you."

"Mom, if so, what is it like to have a man sucking on your pussy?"

"I wasn't ready for that, but I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to ask."

"Mom your breasts are floating in the water, I have been enjoying them for this whole time."

"As I have been thinking of your cock. I may have had one to many drinks, sorry."

"It's okay we don't have to talk. She moved to me and sat on my lap. She pushed my cock up, so it didn't enter her. She gave me a wild hot kiss. My hands were holding her breasts. "John your dad would be proud of you. Sh missed me more and I couldn't stop from cumming, I couldn't even worn mom, but just like I did to Mary. My cum shot up hitting mom in the face, and most of it landing on her breast. She held me as I became weak.

"I'm sorry mom, your kisses are like honey."

She kissed me again and dove into the water to wash off my cum.

"Let's go for a swim John."

I got out of the hot tub happy my erection was gone, but it wasn't long. Seeing my mother naked rose the damn thing again. I jumped in and the water was nice and cool. I swam a little until I saw mom's legs in the water. I came up in between them and smiled at my mom's beautiful bush.

"John, how serious are you about Mary?"

"I guess very, she is the nicest woman I know in school."

"Do you plan on having sex with her?"

"What I plan means nothing if she doesn't want to."

"John, she gave you a blow job, she is serious, and I can't think of too many women that wouldn't want that inside them."

"I was hoping I would lose my virginity to Mary; we are both virgins."

"That is a great goal, very smart. How would you like to learn to eat a woman?"

"Tammy sat on my face, about as close as I have got."

"John, you're looking straight into my pussy are you hard?"

"Mom, I was hard when you stepped out of the pool."

"Then a lesson for you. If Mary wishes to play around, you should know how to please her. Now look at my legs, then at my pussy. Many women enjoy being teased. So, if you would please kiss my inner thigh, either one."

I moved close and I started kissing her thigh, she told me how and where, then how to kiss her where her hip and thigh meet.

"John many women enjoy a little biting when you get close to here, this is a very sensitive spot, it is also one that drives men crazy because they can smell a women's sex, or her juices. Don't go there yet. Go to my other leg, and slowly kiss your way down"

"Oh, John yes, you are doing just fine."

Mom's voice cracked and her knuckles were white. Her nipples were so large and red. I continued to kiss, then without her saying anything I reached up and pinched her nipple, she moaned loud and couldn't speak, I saw her juices flowing and I had to taste her, she was squirming, her body trying to get comfortable. She cried out a little as I bit her where the crease met her vaginal walls.

"John eat and suck as you wish, you are doing great."

I moved into her pussy, she was so different from the others, but still so good, I sucked on her clit, and she cried out as she came. Her body was shaking.

"What the hell, you have the same roughness on your tongue as your father. John keep making me cum, I promise you will not regret it."

I sucked and licked mom for twenty minutes, she was cumming so much, I just kept sucking. Then I had to suck her nipples, she was laying on the pool deck when I got out, I latch ahold of her nipple and put three fingers in her, she was jumping like a fish out of water.

"Harder son, it's been so long since I have felt fingers in me."

I sucked mom's nipples deep into my mouth, it was fun knowing I could suck on both of them and lick them I started fucking her pussy hard and then mom screamed, and her ass left the deck, she squirted for every, I pulled out my hand and she was mush. I sucked my fingers then her pussy.

"Mom, you tasted so good."

"John lay up on me, let me feel that handsome body."

"Mom, your nipples are so hard, they push into my chest deep."

"Be happy you're not some weakling. John lets go to bed; I would love to be held by you tonight."

I helped mom stand and put my arm around her, I helped her into the house and to her bed. We laid down, she was facing away.

"John, I can't wait until I can feel you in my ass."

Then she fell asleep. I fell asleep soon after.

We woke at five am, mom turned to me and kissed me.

"John, I know I'm your mother. But last night was good for me. I haven't been with a man since your dad died. You reminded me I can try again. I think I know just the man. But, if you don't mind, I would love to suck your cock again."

I watched mom enjoy my cock; she was able to take it all down her throat even if it was for a second. I told her I was about to cum she asked me to sit up and cum all over her face, chest, and belly. I sat up and she continued to suck on my cock, and I pulled away and came all over her. She laughed as she tried to lick my cock, but I was cumming to much for her, but I made sure every drop landed on her.

"John, you have breakfast to go to. But would you grab my phone and take a picture of me, I don't want to forget this." I took several from hers and even a few on my phone then I asked her to spread for me.

"Mom, I never wish to forget I came from here, and I loved trying to get back in."

She laughed and I left to get ready, mom rubbed my cum all over her breast and face, then she had to shower for work, she joined me. I took the sprayer and washed her.

"Mom why are you working on a Saturday?"

"I have a date to be honest, wish me luck I called him last night after you fell asleep. I was licking your cock as we talked. Now get ready."

"John, I love you."

"Mom, I will love you for eternity, and I hope this man loves what I have seen these past few hours because you are beautiful."

Mom ran to me and hugged me; she kissed me then told me to hurry up it's not good to keep a lady waiting.

12