Friday's Cum Dessert Surprise

Story Info
Wife plans a special lunch with a huge cum desert.
3.5k words
3.7
50.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a fun fantasy with all consenting adults. Thanks for reading.

Friday morning was always fun and she never knew what would happen. After she took her daughter to school, she went for a quick workout and then hurried home to get a bath and get ready for her day. Friday was always a mystery as it was the day when her husband came home for lunch, not the regular kind of lunch, but for the Friday surprise. Today's surprise was dessert.

She stripped out of her clothes and slipped into her big bathtub. The water was warm, she was tired from her workout and she needed to relax. She lathered up her legs and shaved them smooth and her razor worked its way across her pussy lips and left only a small little arrow shaped patch that pointed to her big flower shaped lips.

She played and pulled on her lips, stretching them out as much as she could. Her husband loved her big open pussy and she always liked to make it bigger and her lips longer.

Today, she was planning on getting her pussy stretched out in a big way. She decided today's lunch would be called, "Sloppy Dessert". She didn't yet know how many courses the meal would have. She toweled off and put her hair up and walked into the bedroom.

Her gardeners worked on Friday. They were called GC Services. They were great gardeners and her yard was in great shape. She was more impressed by their indoor gardening services and loved the way they kept her pussy in great shape.

Their monthly service was not cheap, but her husband didn't care and every time she wrote out the check to GC Services, she was tempted to write out the real name of the company, Giant Cock Services, but she never did. She peeked out the back window to see if they were working yet. She heard the sound of a trimmer and she tiptoed down the hall to see who was there.

Every Friday was a surprise. Sometimes there was only one GC gardener and some days there were four or five. It was a nice sunny day and the yard was growing fast. This was a lucky day. As she walked down the hall, she counted three GC in the back yard and her pussy started to get really wet.

When she walked her towel-clad body to the kitchen sink, she looked up and saw three more in the front yard. She was so excited. It was only 10 am and she knew that she had two full hours before dessert was served. She could feel her pussy dripping down her legs. She hurried to get ready.

She had the most fun picking out her clothes for Friday. She knew that she did not have to leave the house until her daughter got out of school at 3:00. She stood at her closet and picked through her box of outfits. Today, she felt a little bit more frisky knowing that there were more GC than usual.

She picked out a little leather baby doll top that had some fur and chrome chains across her big boobs. She slid some stockings up her long legs. She was excited because the GC guys liked bigger girls with big boobs and big pussies and this made her feel good. She wanted to tease them today.

They always worked the other end of the yard and one by one worked down toward the French glass doors in her bedroom. She enjoyed sneaking around the house, watching them work.

She sat in the big living room chairs, legs spread, and fingered her swollen and dripping pussy. As she looked out the window, she saw the workers, dressed in shorts. She almost orgasmed when she saw the head of one of the workers cocks, peeking out of the leg of his shorts. . It wasn't even hard yet and it must have been 10 inches long.

As her fingers ravaged her pussy, she could only imagine how big his cock would be and wondered if she could stuff it in her pussy. She planned on it fitting and pulled her lips harder. But she wanted to make sure and head to the bedroom.

She spread out on the bed, her pussy pointed toward the glass French doors. She circled and pulled on her nipples with her fingers. She reached into the drawer by the bed and pulled out her nipple chains. As she stretched each nipple out, she pinched her nipples as she slid the silver rope around her hard nipple and then pulled it tight. She slid the thin rope around here other nipple and cinched it tight. She pulled on it to make sure it would not come loose.

As she looked down her body and out the back door, her nipples were pinched tight and sticking straight up. Here leather top covered almost to the arrow above her pussy. She laid back and spread her legs as wide as they could go. It felt good and her pussy was very hungry. She reached for her toys.

She thought about her husband, working the morning away and she knew his cock must be rock hard thinking about the Friday lunch. She couldn't wait.

To handle the GC crew, she had to stretch out her pussy with the help of her 12 inch monster toy. She started with an 8 inch to get it going and plowed it in and out until the entire toy disappeared into her sloppy pussy. She lay back and let her pussy adjust and it settled in and got comfortable.

It was time for the monster so she pulled the 8 inch toy and slipped it into her ass. She pushed hard and it went in slowly. 3... 4...5 inches and finally all the way to the end. She turned it up to high and it vibrated away. She could feel it up her spine and it tingled.

Her pussy was so wet and smooth that she started sliding the monster inside. She looked up and one the GC was outside the window, clipping away as he watched the monster slide in. As she tried to focus out the window, she saw his cock was hard and was sticking out of his shorts leg. He stopped clipping to rub the tip his cock.

He motioned to one of the other GC men and soon there were three of them outside the door. As each one slid off their shorts, she gasped and started breathing heavily. She was spinning. Each of them rubbing cocks 12 inches long; she thought "my gawd, an entire yard of cock that should be inside her body.

It was time and she was ready, it was 11 now. How many total feet of cock could she have today? Maybe 7 feet? It would be a record.

She used her index finger to motion the three GC men inside and they opened the door. One by one they came in and stood by the bed, looking at the two giant toys stretching her out. The first GC man started rubbing his cock and made it even bigger as he walked over near her head.

He slid up on the bed and aimed his fat veiny cock into her mouth. She leaned over and sucked. After she got used to it, she let it start to slide down her throat and he start to pump in and out. She was an expert cocksucker and was proud of how much she could take.

As her throat was fucked, she worked the giant toy faster and pushed it in as far is it could go. She looked down at the giant cocks at the end of the bed and could only see the end of the giant toy was sticking out of her pussy.

The GC boys were so impressed to see all of her holes filled and they decided to get in on the action. Becky smiled when their cocks got even bigger as they stroked them. The 2nd GC boy jumped on to the bed and slowly pulled the vibrating toy out of her ass. His cock was every bit of 12 inches and it easily slid in to her waiting ass.

Inch by inch he filled her up. As he slid in, she sucked harder and went all the way down this foot long cock. GC2 pumped away into her ass, burying it balls deep every time. She could feel the cocks buried inside and she rocked her hips as two feet of cock were pounding her.

GC3 was stoking his cock and couldn't wait any more. He told her to get up and straddle GC2's cock. She felt empty all of the sudden and then slid her ass down on his shaft and buried it to the hilt. She leaned back and took the first cock back in her mouth and spread her legs wide with the giant toy still dangling out of her pussy, her giant lips wrapped around it.

GC3 reached over and pulled out the giant toy. As it came out with a pop, her pussy was gaping open and her flowery lips were huge, guiding his massive cock. He pressed in, pumping in and out, deeper and deeper. She could feel the two big cocks thrusting inside of her. Her pussy was soaked.

She took a deep breath as the cock in hour mouth pulled out before pressing back in. She could not believe that she had three 12-inch cocks plunging into her body. She grabbed the sheets as they got into a smooth fucking rhythm and as they pushed all the way in she begged them to stop for a minute and they all pressed their cocks deep inside at the same time.

She was frozen, impaled and full of cock. She was out of breath, her nipples pinched in her chain, and her mouth, pussy and ass completely filled with 3 whole feet of cock all at once. It felt so good. She wanted more. She needed more.

It was 11:20 and she needed to have dessert ready for her husband by noon. She would have to get going. The cocks in her pussy and ass started pounding in and out and she squeezed as hard as she could. She did not even hear the sliding door open again as the 3GCs from the front yard came in.

They could not wait to get in on the action, the yard was done, the grass was mowed and now they wanted to do some hosing. In between sucks, she looked at the other guys and one of them had some long cargo shorts. She could not believe her eyes as the head of that cock was sticking out the bottom, nearly to his knees. Holy shit she thought.

She started to shake with anticipation. Two of them came over and sat by her head and she grabbed the two super-hard snakes. They were smooth and long and well over 12 inches and one was the diameter of her favorite Corona bottle. She started to pump the cocks and she knew what she wanted.

She had three cocks inside and two in her hands. She was completely full. She started licking the tips of the three cocks and for a minute she had all three in her mouth. The cargo short GC was sitting on the edge of the bed, rubbing his cock. He slowly rubbed up the 15 plus inches and he leaned down and sucked on the tip of his cock to get it moist. Her heart was racing! He was sucking his own cock to get ready.

She couldn't wait for that. She saw a challenge and felt ready.

The cock in her ass started to swell and shake and she told him to pull out and switch to her pussy. They knew what to do. He slid his cock deep into her pussy and he started to shake and groan and exploded into her hungry pussy. She could feel his warm cum blast inside and it felt like he came for over a minute. He waited, pressed all the way inside her making sure that his cum was deep inside her pussy.

Soon he pulled out slowly. As soon as he was out as he was done, two cocks filled her ass and pussy again and they went to work, pounding faster than the first time. He boobs were bouncing and her nipples were rock hard, pinched by the chains.

As she deep throated GC4's cock, she was now up to 4 feet of cock and another was exploding in her wet pussy. She squeezed tight as she wanted to keep all of the cum inside of her.

Cargo GC, just sat there stoking his monster, occasionally licking the tip and waited. GC three was getting ready and he slid out from her ass as she lifted up to release him.

GC5's cock switched places underneath and she slammed her ass down on it, all the way the very first time. She could feel this cock up in her back and GC3 aimed his cock and her soaking pussy. He was so ready to cum and with a few deep thrusts, his balls tensed up and unloaded everything they had. He kept thrusting as he unloaded, delivering a flood of hot cum.

She could hear her pussy sloshing new and it made her even more excited.

She made a mental note that she already had 5 feet of cock inside of her today.

She had been sucking cock straight for 45 minutes. Her throat was used and by now, 12 inches could slide all the way down easily. She loved it when they all pressed into her at the same time. She would have to catch her breath between thrusts, but when they were all buried in side of her, she loved that feeling. She craved that completely filled up feeling.

GC4 pulled his cock out and told her he was going to cum and she spread her legs for his cock. He barely got inside her pussy as he started to blast hot cum. He pressed in deep and delivered what seemed like gallons. She squeezed her pussy as hard as possible, but she should not contain it anymore.

Cum was dripping out. She lifted up to release the cock in her ass and she lay back on the bed and spread her legs as wide as they could go. She invited the GC5 to her pussy and he quickly fill it. He pounded away and after just a minutes, spurt after spurt blasted inside as she shook with another orgasm.

Her whole body was shaking.

As the giant cock slid out of her sloppy cum-filled pussy, she reached her fingers inside and played with the hot cum. She licked off the 5 cocks that had cum inside her and they dressed and got ready to leave.

She was ready for Cargo GC.

She looked at the clock and it was 11:50 and she knew that her husband was on the way home. He had been thinking about this all day long and his cock had been rock hard all day long. He rubbed his cock as he drove home, excited for his Friday surprise.

He couldn't stand it any more it and he sped home, hoping he would not get a ticket.

As she stared at Cargo. she had never even seen a cock that big and she slid over to the edge of the bed and spread her cum filled pussy wide. But he wanted her mouth first.

She was getting nervous as she only had a few minutes left. But this long cock was new aimed at her mouth and she opened wide and stuck her tongue out to get ready to take this monster on. Inch by inch and down the back of her throat, he pushed it down until she could not breathe. She had never had a cock so far down, but could not get more than 12 inches inside. She could feel it all the way down deep. She reached around and pulled him toward her, but she couldn't get any more in.

With Cargo's cock buried down her throat she licked the bottom of his cock and it started to shake.

"No way", she thought, and she pulled off and guided the cock to her pussy. As it slid in, she had to spread wider to take it in. Finally he wiggled it all in and buried it.

She smiled to herself and knew that she had well over six and a half feet of cock inside of her today.

As she squeezed her pussy, his cock started to cum, and cum, and cum. Rivers of cum ran out of her pussy and she tried hard to squeeze to keep as much as she could. He rested there, deep inside. She didn't want him to move so she could as much cum as possible inside.

As he slowly pulled out his cock, she crossed her legs to close her pussy. She licked off the extra cum off of his cock, gave it one last deep suck. He thanked her, slipping his shorts on and exited out the French doors to join the rest of the crew.

As the GC crew pulled away from the house, her husband arrived and pulled into the garage. There was a note in the laundry room that said, desert is ready, bring a desert spoon.

He knew what to do and stripped off his clothes and got a spoon from the kitchen drawer.

She had straightened out the bedding, tightened the nipple clamps, licked the cum from her lips and slowly spread her legs and put her finger over her gaping pussy to hold back the cum.

His cock was as hard as ever, though not near the length that she had just had. Her husbands 6 inches would take her to 7 full feet of cock that was stuffed into her holes today. It felt so good.

He stood in the doorway and told her how sexy she looked. He came over and gave her the deepest kiss, and their tongues swirled around in the taste of many flavors of cum. Her boobs were covered with cum that she had rubbed all over them and he licked down her body, licking toward her pussy.

He could not wait anymore. He got down between her legs and licked up the inside of her thighs. Her legs were covered with cum. As his tongue reached those beautiful flowery lips, she took her finger away and a river of cum rolled onto his tongue.

He licked up everything that came out. She squeezed her pussy and cum started draining onto his tongue and he swallowed a couple of times to get it all down. He used the spoon to catch anything that leaked out and even dipped into her wide open and used pussy. He licked and she squeezed until nothing more dripped out.

Finally, it was time. She wanted the 7 feet of cock and he wanted to plunge his cock into the sloppiest wet pussy ever. As he slid in, cum gushed out and he fucked her slowly and licked her pinched nipples. As her sloppy pussy devoured the last 6 inches of cock she was so excited to have his cock slipping in and out of her.

She loved those big giant cocks, but his was the one she loved the most.

For over an hour, they fucked slowly, fast, easy and hard. They licked and kissed, shared cum and finally he could last no longer. His entire body started to shake and they started to cum together. His cock blasted into her pussy and mixed with the 6 other flavors of cum. They squeezed together and held each other, but it was still time for more desert.

He slid down and spread her legs. Spreading her pussy wide, he licked deep into her pussy, swirling around her clit. He wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked. She screamed and came again as he stuck three fingers in, then 4 and finally his entire hand slipped inside, rubbing her spot as he swirled his fist around inside her cum-soaked hole.

He licked up everything that came out until he couldn't find anymore. He loosened the chains on her nipples, freeing them and licked all the cum off of her nice big boobs.

Soon, every bit of cum was gone and her used up pussy lay gaping and exhausted. It was so sexy and they snuggle up and rest a while. She couldn't wait until next week, and neither could he.

She looked out the back window and wondered how long it would take for the grass to grow and her pussy started to get wet all over again. "Maybe 8' next week", she thought and wondered what she would wear, as she fell asleep on her husband's shoulder.