All Comments on 'Friday's Cum Dessert Surprise'

by BoxMaker510

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Dear god….how is this fun or erotic? It was like watching a train wreck or a multi-vehicle collision with fatalities.

Maybe this turns you on, and I’m not judging; but I can honestly say I was horrified.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is not about women, maybe place it in the Gay action?

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Good Lord man

Dessert has two S

Desert with 1 S is the Sahara or Kalahari or some other arid expanse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why is this person married and eating cum from a cunt is a fetish put this story in that category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A bit over the top but still very erotic.

My wife has been smitten with the young man who mows our grass. I had knee surgery so our neighbor's son volunteered to help out for a while. Its been a wet spring so the grass has really been growing. He comes twice a week. My wife will go from window to window, watching as he moves back and forth across the yard. His shirt comes off and I see her hand slip under her shorts. By the time he is done she has already brought herself off to several orgasms. She always makes it a point to meet him as he is putting the mower away with a cold drink. Yesterday it was a couple of cold beers and they sat out on the back deck drinking together. I could hear a bit of the conversation and it was clear he was hitting on her. Even though it wasn't true, she said I would be gone on Wednesday when he came back. He said he hoped maybe they could share a few more beers together. When he left she attacked my dick. I asked if she was going to get his on Wednesday and she just moaned out "mmmm Can I please?" as she came on my dick. I'll let you know how it went.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One star ratings tick me off. Even though it is one star for a "hate it" review, it still appears to add to a positve rating. There really should be a No Star selection available. As it is not giving any stars just not count towards the rating scheme. Zero (0) to four (4) stars would reflect a more accurate appraisel of readership viewpoints. Should have been a fetish story and rated according to that catagories readership.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More comedy than anything, so ridiculous … and for a fantasy site, that’s terrible! Maybe try some different hobbies

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Stupid cucky husband and stupid slut wife. They deserve all the STD they get from this moronic despicable lifestyle. Just hate cuck/slut stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ShitMaker, stop eating your latrinal creations, stop scribbling and try to keep your McJob,dude, you’re absolutely talent free.

And yes, boring too.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

CRAP

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

The LW version of the clap right here folks!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Just a nasty, not dirty, joke of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
One word

Gross!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have a good ideas with your stories but developing the story is rushed but I like idea

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

Jesus, dude, learn Anatomy 101. The distance from vaginal opening to cervix in a fully aroused woman is, at most, 8 inches. The average cock is 5 inches when hard. Most women prefer 6, which is already in the 95% for size. But I appreciate your effort for confirming, once again, that cucks are really repressed homosexuals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

had a wank anyway, bit far fetched, I wish I had a partner that would take gangbangs, but I would join in

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous