Fried Calamari

Story Info
A chef becomes the main dish for an unusual creature.
5.8k words
3.85
7.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Gallows Seaside Restaurant was famous for two things: their delicious seafood and the chefs who prepared them. Eddie and Cynthia were childhood best friends turned lovers who decided to marry and pursue their culinary careers together. Both of them shared a dream of opening a restaurant of their own, but had to settle for being the subordinates to a not-so friendly boss. Their boss' attitude changed after a month or so though when he realized that his income was increasing heavily after their arrival.

When people tasted their aquatic dishes, their manager knew that the couple had outgrown their titles as Poissoners. He needed to keep them around for as long as possible, so they were promoted from working solely in the seafood section of the kitchen to being a tag team as Entree Chefs. They were still subordinates to certain co-workers, but their high rank allowed them to oversee more dishes in the kitchen even if they didn't involve any type of fish- their judgment was entrusted by many.

Eddie and Cynthia have been the talk of the town ever since, with television commercials promoting The Gallows by stating, "Try Ed & Cyn's signature Fried Calamari!" for their calamari was the freshest and most delectable meal the neighborhood has ever tried. It's quite a feat to have your appetizer as a star dish, but people were simply amazed by how the couple could transform such a normal recipe into something filled with exceptional flavor- even without marinara sauce.

Their talented fingers worked wonders in the kitchen for the past three years. However, what those fingers were missing were some skills in the bedroom.

Eddie was a very patient man, striving for himself and his wife to reach their dreams. He was well aware that Cynthia came from a background of toxic relationships, so he made sure he would be compassionate enough to not pressure her for sex. Their jobs came above all else, but sometimes, he wished for a break. He wanted to quit being the famous culinary couple and go back to the good ol' days where all they had was each other.

The Gallows was an epicenter for citizens and tourists alike to stuff their faces with all types of crustaceans. All meals were caught in the ocean that resided just feet across from the establishment. It was a perfect spot to run to after a long day of sun tanning and beach volleyball.

However, on one summer day seemingly no different from another, there was an earthquake.

"What the-?!" Cynthia cried, being thrown off balance by the sudden rumble. She leaned on a kitchen counter for support. She was on duty with Eddie and several other chefs, dressed in an all-white button up chef's coat with black pants and an apron tied around her waist.

"Nobody said anything about an earthquake today!" Eddie said.

"How long do you think it'll last? We can't work like this!" Cynthia replied. The rumble was unlike no other because this community never experienced earthquakes before. It was a natural disaster nobody could have predicted.

Eddie and Cynthia's co-workers were stunned into silence, too afraid to say anything as if uttering another word would bring on more chaos. One of the male chefs who was closest to the exit door nodded to Eddie, signaling him to rush outside to see what was going on.

Stepping towards the door, Eddie announced, "We're going to check outside. Stay here!"

The dining area was filled with concerned customers, and a few were complaining about how this earthquake was disturbing their meal, as if the employees were responsible for the incident.

"My food fell on the floor!" One woman cried, "I am NOT paying for that!"

Eddie and his co-worker ignored the comment as they brushed past the customers and walked outside to see a mysterious object lurking in the ocean. It was just under the currents and its dark shadow moved along with the waves. A few beachgoers were stepping back from the water cautiously but were debating whether or not to run. However, once the mysterious object broke free from the ocean floor and extended itself into the sky, that's when the real horror began.

Grown men screamed like little babies, teenagers recorded the creature and laughed to hide their fear, women grabbed their children and jetted straight out of the beach. Everyone was heading in the same direction which was to their parked cars and bikes in the parking lot, but this monster was quick. It slapped its limb onto the sandy ground, crushing several victims in its path. The length of this thing touched upon the first step of the wooden staircase that connected to the boardwalk.

Its limb was that of a typical octopus, with millions of tiny suction cups littering its underbelly. Sprinkles of murky green seaweed and sand was mixed inside the sheet of jelly coating this girthy specimen. It would be impossible to lick this sucker clean of all the muck. If the chefs could come any closer, they would see its microscopic pores spilling more gel onto itself. It was the world's most unsanitary lubricant.

"What the fuck!?!" Eddie's boss ran to him, "Get back inside! Lock the doors!"

Eddie's co-worker whipped his head towards the manager and snapped.

"We ain't locking no fucking doors. That won't help us!"

"Well, I'm not standing out here to die," their boss said, "Get in here now!"

"We'll die if we don't do anything, Cabrón! Stop thinking about a paycheck and move these people outta here!"

The long tentacle showed its suctions again, but this time with the blood of its victims painted underneath. More tentacles were crawling out from the ocean, along with this thing's bulbous head. Its cranium was unbelievably huge, it's a wonder how no one was aware of its presence until it arrived on land.

Customers spotted the aquatic monster from indoors and started to flee from the restaurant. Some left their precious food behind while others were stuffing it in their mouths. Unlucky were the few that got caught in this creature's trap, as they would run straight into the path of one of its long, meaty tentacles as it would slam on the ground to adjust to dry land.

Car alarms were alive, announcing that they too were in danger as the creature smashed them into concrete. Their windows broken, tires deflated and owners likely dead. It was a miracle that Eddie, his boss, and his co-worker remained unscaved as they stood in fear watching this thing destroy their community.

Eddie's bottom lip trembled as he struggled to find the right words, but once they were found it was like life snapped back into his body. He gasped loudly and cried:

"Cyn!" and reverted back into The Gallows.

The restaurant stood strong, being unaffected by the wrath of this beast while other businesses were being demolished beside it, but Eddie didn't take no chances. He believed that it would only be a matter of time before this place would be torn a part as well, so he needed to reach Cynthia fast. Eddie called out to his wife as he sped into the kitchen. To Eddie's surprise, Cynthia was the only remaining chef in the restaurant. She was now sitting in a fetal position on the tile floor in the corner, jerking violently as she heard the havoc outdoors.

"Estás bien, mi amor?" Eddie bent down, "Where are the others?"

"T-they l-left! The back door..." Cythnia shivered, "I waited for you! Are you okay?!"

"Of course I am, but baby," Eddie pulled her up on her feet and wiped a tear from her cheek, "You're hurt..."

Cynthia swatted his hand away, "I'm not. Mira, I'm fine...Let's just leave! Please..."

Another quake rang in the couple's ears, this one far too close for comfort because it rattled the cooking supplies so much that a pot of boiling water fell from the counter. The pot nearly hit Cynthia and Eddie's feet and the pair were saved from being burned thanks to their shoes.

The couple escaped from the kitchen and made it outdoors, but now nobody else was present. Nobody was running or screaming, their boss and co-worker were gone too. Eddie couldn't help but wonder if they survived long enough to get into their cars and drive home. The man was surely a blind optimist.

"Ed, let's move!" Cynthia tugged on his arm, seeing her husband in stunned silence as he stared at the creature. This was no typical octopus. The color scheme was all off, it was a neon teal color. The pigment you'd see in those high-class pools you'd see in Beverly Hills. The color of pure relaxation was nowhere to be found on this mutant.

"Y-yes, sorry" Eddie answered, needing to be yanked out of his spot to start running again. The couple made it pretty far at first, practically leaping towards the parking lot and dashing past poor civilians who laid lifeless on the ground.

"Do you have the keys?" Eddie asked, once they were close to the car.

Cynthia patted herself down with blood draining out of her body. She already knew.

"...MotherFUCKER!" tears welled in her eyes, "they're in my fucking bag!"

The two were in such a hurry that they forgot to pick up their bags from the employee locker room. Eddie shushed his panicking wife and said, "It's okay, I'll run for it. You get to the car."

"Eddie, you can't-"

"If I'm not back in 5 minutes, run straight and don't look back. Understand?"

Reluctantly, Cynthia nodded. Eddie ran to the backdoor of the restaurant at first since he would have to pass that door before the main entrance. It's wise to try entering from the back, so Eddie pulled at the handle to see if it would open.

No use. One of the other chefs must have locked it up before running away. It's a ridiculous thing to do in a situation like this, but even in times of pressure, people's typical routines still prevail. Eddie had no choice but to hurry back to the main entrance instead and once he finds the keys, he'll re-open the back door. All of that needed to be accomplished in less than five minutes as a monster was seconds away from destroying everything.

"Eddie, Ven aquí por favor!" Cynthia cried, "We'll run for it together!"

"Stay there, Cyn!" Eddie replied, and with that he ran back to the front of The Gallows.

Cynthia felt helpless, she kneeled down and held her head while trying to breathe normally. If her childhood taught her anything it was to keep fighting for survival even when the odds were against you. The car was merely a few steps away, all Cynthia had to do was get into it. Maybe she forgot to lock it this morning. With that thought in mind, Cynthia let out of deep breath and regained her composure. She stood up and approached the car; she held on to a prayer when she tugged on the door handle.

"Of course...dammit!" The car was locked, as it always is during work hours because Cynthia was oh-so responsible. She needed a new plan.

"Hide under the car" Cynthia mumbled, "and just wait..." The strategy was to slide underneath the vehicle and face towards the beach so she could still keep an eye on when Eddie would return. She would focus on the floor in the hopes of seeing her husband's feet running to her and the two would drive off on the highway into the path of no direction.

Or, the monster could just crush her and the car with one hit.

This was not the smartest plan, but a plan nonetheless.

The chef had settled with this plan and was prepared to bend down and hide under her car before she noticed a gigantic shadow looming over her. She really didn't want to look because she knew what was above her, but her head looked up anyway out of curiosity. Her assumption was correct in that it was the monster who was mere inches away from where she stood. This vicious cretin that shattered her second home. Her lifelong dream with Eddie came to halt because of this cruel sea creature. People around her were dead, and in her heart, Cynthia believed she would join them soon.

The creature hovered over her quietly. It was too quiet. Very, uncannily quiet, like it suddenly formed a brain and realized the error of its ways. Cynthia couldn't gauge a single emotion of the thing considering its eyes- wherever the hell they were- appeared nonexistent. It was just a teal-colored octopus shaped mutant dripping its essence onto the floor. It coated most of the parking lot and now, it was dripping onto Cynthia. The woman remained motionless as this dirty liquid gradually spilled off of the tip of its tentacle, lowered onto her coat and rolled down her body.

"Uh...uh..." Cynthia's voice cracked, wanting to scream. She could only embrace the lube-like substance decorating her chef's outfit. The monster didn't react vocally to her meek cries for it had no vocal cords. It couldn't explain why it was here, why it needed to kill, or why it chose not to kill in this very moment when it could clearly add to its body count.

A fresh glob of transparent muck squeezed out the tip of the tentacle's pores and descended onto Cynthia again. This time, it landed on her cheek. It was warm and its texture was reminiscent of something familiar, a substance that Cynthia had not tasted in a long time.

She indulged herself on a small helping of the sea creature's ooze, wiping a bit of it off her cheek with her tongue and slowly dissolving it within her mouth. Her tongue rubbed against the roof of her mouth, and she took a deep breath to fully relish the flavor. It tasted like nothing, except for a hint of salt.

The bulbous octopus head swayed side to side as Cynthia swallowed its ooze. Perhaps it was a happy fellow, for after seeing the act it began moving its suspended tentacle again. The monster had full mobility of its remaining seven tentacles that were splayed across the area, either lying down peacefully or pulsating in anticipation.

The tentacle above the frozen woman jerked to the right and carried its victim in the air. The tentacle coiled around her body like a snake and squeezed. Only the victim's head and feet were free from its trap, the remainder of her body was encased in a slimy cocoon.

Cynthia remained quiet at first, too stunned to react normally. She got thrown into a flashback of her teenage years. The extreme pressure this creature applied to her body reminded her of a violent man. Her first.

She can't remember why she was running away from him anymore, but she was desperate. She needed to get home to her family. "You're not going nowhere!" the man shouted, grabbing the teenage Cynthia from behind and pressing her body against his own. He was a superstar on the soccer fields of Brazil, with the meathead attitude to prove it. He locked her in place as she was steps away from the door.

"You know better than to tell people, right?" he cooed, nibbling on her ear, "Nah...you my good girl." Cynthia remembers being dragged away from the exit, but she can't for the life of her remember how she got out the next day. All she knows is that at some point, Eddie came into her life and pulled her away from that man.

They knew each other since they were kids, but this time it was different. Eddie was there when she needed saving. Cynthia felt indebted to Eddie. She knew she needed to love him to survive, for he would be the one to take care of her properly. The pair immigrated to the United States not long after they were married and years later, they were still going strong. No more fear and pain. Eddie was safe, and he would never be any different.

"Ngh!" Cynthia was broken out of her daze, and started to struggle underneath the monster's grasp. She could feel his dirty suction cups start to suck all around her. There were many to keep track of, and each one was nipping at Cynthia's skin. She could hear a medley of squishy popping noises as it would suck, release, and suck again. The longer she heard it, the more it started to sound like music. Despite her uniform being made of firm material, it felt as though the cups were directly connected to her body.

The greatest sensations were coming from her ass, more specifically, the part of her body that connects the ass from the pussy. That tiny patch of skin, even that part was cared for. The cups pressed against the white pants and kissed upon that spot to leave behind a wet trail. Although, the woman was unsure of whether it was the monster or herself who was leaving a wetness behind.

It was getting harder to breathe. The woman was growing increasingly heated which made her entrapment more difficult to endure. She was simply a doll to this being, forced to stand upright as she is toyed with. The flashes of the violent man kept hitting her, the way he dragged her off from the freedom she seeked. This moment was exactly like that, it had to be for Cynthia, because if she admitted to herself that it wasn't...then she'd really go mad.

Just as the chef was about to succumb to the creature's violation, the tentacle stopped sucking and without hesitation, released its grip on her. She fell.

She was falling from a great height towards the pavement, but was unable to scream. Her arousal forbade her to, this rush of spontaneity was unlike anything she'd felt before. She was aware of her first man's violence and of Eddie's gentle nature, but this creature could never have been predicted.

The monster wasn't through with her yet though. The tentacle was just teasing her now, because it grabbed for Cynthia's leg just a second before her skull would crack against concrete. It yanked her up in the sky again. She was hanging upside down above her car with one tentacle wrapped around her leg and sucking on it as it had before, from the ankle to the knee. Cynthia gained no pleasure from the sucking this time since it wasn't focused on her more erogenous parts, but then again, this creature wanted satisfaction for itself. It had no reason to want to please her.

"E...Ed..." Cynthia stammered, her vision facing towards the restaurant just as what she wanted earlier. She wanted to see her husband return with the keys, drive off and forget this tragedy. It's been over 15 minutes...Eddie must be dead.

He had to be, Cynthia thought, why else would he be away for this long? Everyone around her...dead. Bodies disfigured and squashed like cockroaches. The cars stopped hollering and businesses were shattered beyond repair. The only sounds Cynthia could hear was the rapid racing of her heartbeat.

Another tentacle raised from the ground, revealing the bodies of a few beach goers and her boss' car. It was so crushed, it was impossible to tell if her boss was inside. The second tentacle gravitated towards Cynthia's apron and untied the fabric from her waist. Next, her work pants were targeted as the tentacle slithered inside of them. It reached past the hem of the pants, curled the tip of its limb and yanked the pants right off her body.

Cynthia assumed the coat would come off next, but it was actually her hair net. She had a hat on while working in the kitchen to protect the food from her long black hair, but after the shuffle of running outside, that hat was long gone. What remained was only the hair net, but that was easily thrown to the side.

"Please..." Cynthia said, her voice no louder than a whisper as she felt the second tentacle lick the inside of her thigh. The tip was so close to her exposed pussy; it was twitching uncontrollably. From fear or desire, Cynthia didn't want to answer that question.

Despite her plea being barely audible, the monster appeared to have listened to her request and provided the answer she was unwilling to admit. There was no need for preparation due to the mass amount of lube-like ooze coating the woman's awaiting cunt. Still, with the thickness of this tentacle, it couldn't have hurt to prepare just a little bit more.

The first two tentacles grabbed onto each leg and stretched them widely for easier access for the third tentacle to invade. This foreign being was unusually gentle, for the third tentacle kissed along Cynthia's pussy with its hundreds of suction cups. It rested atop her crotch as it tasted her wetness, applying pressure to her clit and tugging at her lips. It was like being devoured slowly, as if Cynthia was a juicy chicken wing and instead of tearing into the meat right away, the octopus was slurping up all the buffalo sauce. Cynthia felt like she was seconds away from being eaten, and all she could do was dangle in place.

12