Fried Calamari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tentacle had its fill after a while, and finally proceeded to push past its victim's pelvic walls to submerge its girth inside of her. It was incredibly tight, but the passage was brief since this creature was unaware of the pain. All it knew was to break past the barrier to reach its prize. Cynthia on the other hand, felt another way. She squirmed furiously, turning her head in every direction. She reached towards the monster's third limb to try and stop the intrusion. No words were understood by the beast, but many were said along the lines of, "Stop!" and "No!"

"It hurts!" Cynthia exclaimed, attempting to grab onto the tentacle and yank it out of her body, but it was no use. It was far too deep. Though she believed her husband would never return, she still growled, "He...he will kill you!"

The monster filled Cynthia to the brim with its member and had nowhere else to go. It was simply a tiny portion of the tentacle that was physically capable of entering the woman. That piece stayed in place for a few seconds just adjusting to the heat it was surrounded in.

The mutant froze for just a moment, which gave Cynthia a new sense of hope. She begged for the thing to release her again, but this time let her connect with the concrete. The thing would do nothing like that at all. Instead, it resumed its torture, making Cynthia throw her head back and release a guttural moan from her throat.

"Fuck!" she gasped.

Her eyes rolled backwards and her arms surrendered. The tentacle started pulsating inside her pussy, beating every second, giving no room to rest from the sensation. The member would enlarge then revert back to its normal size, then repeat. Enlarge, revert, repeat.

Even a tiny piece of the monster's tentacle was far too massive to fit inside a human orifice, but thanks to the gooey substance it produced, its size could easily pulsate while invading Cynthia's tight walls. Cynthia could feel her pelvic muscles struggle to push the monster out of her body. It was an effort that would reap no reward, as the engorged member would further expand her cunt and create a disturbing image of her stomach being inflated from the intrusion. Cynthia never felt such humiliation. Here she was, dangling to life by a mutant who was violating every part of her being.

"Te amo, Eddie...Te amo...," Cynthia recounted in her mind. The couple consummated their marriage the night of their wedding, weeks before moving to America. Cynthia spoke those words endlessly in their native language. I love you, Eddie....I love you.

Eddie was careful not to hurt her that night. He was sweet and kind, but if there was something Cynthia could have changed, it would have been his performance.

"Por favor...forgive me..."

He was a good man, she knew that. She'd marry Eddie all over again, but he didn't go far enough. He was kind, but to a fault, where she would have to take the reins a lot and if she moaned too loud he would worry that he'd hurt her. Her past with the first man must have done a number on Eddie; Cynthia assumed that her husband saw her as a broken toy when it came to intimacy. Eddie knew she was a force to be reckoned with in the kitchen, but back at home the same confidence wavered when they had time to make love. They were great partners at work, but not at home. They loved each other, but didn't understand one another. Cynthia didn't want anymore abuse, she really didn't...but...she craved excitement.

"Please, Eddie! Forgive me! I love you!" Cynthia cried out loud, her only way of releasing the panic overwhelming her heart. The creature would pull halfway out of Cynthia's pussy before driving back to the hilt, creating obnoxious squishing noises, all the while continuing to pulsate.

Cynthia should've asked this monster why was he doing this. Why leave her alive and the others dead? Yet, she didn't, because ultimately, she realized something about herself. She was asking Eddie for forgiveness because she knew that if she were to die by this horrid monster by being fucked to death, then she'd be the happiest she's ever been.

The blood was draining to her head, Cynthia was growing dizzy...it must have been an hour since she confronted this thing because the sun was starting to set. Her mouth drooled and the saliva slid down to her hairline. Her tears dried up on her face. Cynthia's brain was fried, and she was ready to give in completely until she spotted something odd.

The back door of The Gallows opened.

Cynthia tried to scream, but the fucking had persisted for so long that her throat became dry. She could only look upside down as she finally saw her husband escape from the restaurant. He didn't look hurt, but his chef's hat and apron were missing. There were no keys in sight. He wasn't carrying their bags. It's like he forgot what he set out to do in the first place.

Eddie didn't look too aware of his surroundings at first; his head was down and his movements staggered. After he shut the door, he slid down the wall of the building and sat with his legs spread apart. He lifted up his head with a dark blush coating his cheeks along with dried up tears. He was moving his lips, but Cynthia couldn't read them while upside down.

"God..." Eddie said, calling out to his beloved wife, "You look so sexy..."

Eddie's cock was released from his work pants and he wrapped a hand around it to jerk off at the sight he was witnessing. His cock already looked so thick and coated with cum. It was clear that this wasn't his first time masturbating. Cynthia didn't have the best view, but she could tell her husband was touching himself to the scene displayed before him.

The octopus grew tired of fucking Cynthia upside down, so he pulled out of her only to lay her atop the car on her back. The roof of the car was scalding hot from the summer heat and dissolved the sweat that built on Cynthia's skin, but that was only the second most painful thing to have been dealt with. Cynthia's pussy had been ravaged, nearly torn from the intrusion but unlike her previous encounters, there was no cum to be spilt out of her. The only cum that had been released was hers and hers alone, and fuck was it a lot.

Cynthia turned her head to her husband, breathing heavily and mouthed, "Why?"

From their distance, Eddie couldn't hear his wife properly, but he knew what her question was. It would be the same question he'd ask in her position.

"I found the keys," he started, "but then I saw you and Cyn...mierda...you know I'd die if I tried to do anything."

Eddie's thumb rubbed gently along the slit of his dick and collected a glob of precum.

"I don't wanna die...and if we wait a little longer, it'll get tired and leave. So, let's just enjoy it, yeah?"

Eddie had come to the conclusion that in this moment, regardless of how fucked up it was, it was still a moment in a time where he and Cynthia were all alone. Just them together. It's been a long time since that has happened. When the fame at the restaurant reached great heights, he was thrilled to achieve such an accomplishment with his wife. Yet, that meant longer work hours and more recipes and photographs. Once they returned home, all they had time for was dinner and sleep. Sometimes one had to be picked over the other.

Maybe this creature was a blessing in disguise, because Eddie had never seen Cynthia so disheveled. Her chest was racing in the chef's coat she still had on; Eddie wished he could pull it off of her but he didn't want to alert the monster of his presence, it might just kill him if he did. Eddie wouldn't blame it either, Cynthia is the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and he'd do anything to make her happy. Even if it meant giving her to the beast.

The tentacle rushed to Cynthia again as it re-entered her gaping pussy. The head of the beast was leaning over the weak woman as it fucked. That's when Cynthia could see it, when she glimpsed at her attacker she finally recognized its beady black eyes imprinted in front of its head. It was purely black and emotionless, yet directed all of its attention on her like she was the most precious thing on Earth. The rest of the people it had slaughtered meant nothing. Something about her was special.

The car shook from the intensity of the monster's thrusting, and now, the thing didn't even need to hold onto its prey. Cynthia laid there with arms and legs splayed over the vehicle, staring at those tiny eyes. Her chest was heaving through her coat, so she went to unbutton it herself. She kept her attention on the beast to not insult it in any way whilst her trembling hands opened her coat and buttoned up tee to expose her breasts and get some fresh air. Her black lace bra was the only article of clothing that stayed hooked on her body. The creature could see its prey in all of her glory, with her sweaty abdomen appearing stuffed and her tits bouncing in tune with its thrusting.

Her husband stood by the sidelines to continue stroking his dick. He had no intention of stopping this assault in any way. Cynthia realized that and with that realization, a fresh set of tears spilled down the sides of her face. Her throat was alive again. Whether it be from the rapid thrusting, overstimulation, the beady eyes, or the betrayal of her dear husband, Cynthia lost control of herself. She arched her back off the car, shut her eyes and wailed.

The sound of her cry striked Eddie's cock from the tip all the way down to his balls, and he too couldn't control himself as cum spilt onto his hand once again. Eddie wasn't finished yet, he knew he'd go for round three because Cynthia's cry was silenced by another tentacle shoving itself into her mouth, forcing her to deep throat its meaty length. One more tentacle sneaked under Cynthia to spread her cheeks and invade her asshole, making her fully plugged up from head to toe like a pig on a spit.

There was no kindness in this act. No soft bed to lay on nor exit to strive for. All Cynthia could feel was rubbery cocks fucking her holes. They tasted like calamari before they were breaded. The calamari that is uncooked before being served as a fantastic dish for all to enjoy. Cynthia became the dish and both mutants and humans alike were devouring her.

She wasn't dead yet, but Cynthia's arms and legs were; they were lying lifeless atop the car as they no longer had any use to her. No amount of hitting, pulling, kicking or punching could grant her any escape.

Eddie was approaching his next orgasm, calling out his wife's name and encouraging her to take in more of the creature's dicks. "Take it like a good girl, baby...I know you can do it. Fuuuck yes..."

Something about those lines startled the beast, and without pulling out of Cynthia, its remaining tentacles slithered to Eddie. It grabbed Eddie by his leg and raised him up in the air. His pants, briefs, and hair net were torn off his body and the man was left dangling in his chef's coat and shoes. Like Cynthia, Eddie was too stunned to react properly. His eyes did grow wide and his dick softened, but otherwise he remained too calm. Cynthia looked up in the sky, as the day bled into night, as this creature licked up her husband's body and sucked him off with its millions of suction cups.

Her husband whimpered, knowing it was wrong to be so turned on. The octopus had sucked off all of the excess semen from his dick and left him stark clean before it would force the man to produce more. Cynthia watched in amusement.

"Mmh..Mph?! Mmhh!" Cynthia coughed onto the creature's tentacle that was still assaulting her mouth because the tip of the tentacle surprisingly squirted a bit of cream down her throat. It felt thicker in texture and had a saltier flavor. She couldn't tell if she should classify this as cum, but whatever it was, it made her even more horny- competitive even.

Her body went into overdrive, finally humoring the monster by swallowing on its tentacle. The creature started to pulsate again while she swallowed around it and within minutes, squirted a larger amount of foreign cream.

"So, you can cum, can you?" Cynthia thought, petting the tentacle's rubbery skin, "Give me more then...You're gonna release every last bit into me. Drown me in your seed. It's the least you could do..."

The crack of Eddie's ass was being licked as he dangled in the air and suction cups kissed his asshole before they would invade his insides and he too would eventually get a taste of the cream.

Was this the type of squid the two have been making all these years? The kind that drives people crazy? If so, Cynthia was able to see how they became so famous. Something like this is made to be experienced at least once in a lifetime. However longer Cynthia and Eddie had to live before the monster grew bored of them was uncertain, but the two chefs were always a team.

They'd get through this together.


12