Friend and Husband Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so fucking sexy," I said. Dean was pouring the three of us a shot of whiskey now. I felt like a character in a play at that moment. My cock was leaking precum from the conversation and I wasn't really sure where all of this was headed.

"What else have you guys done?" I asked. I was desperate to play voyeur to their kinky history book. My best friend looked like every fantasy I had ever had all rolled into one.

"Well...Dean is just as naughty as me. He likes to watch me fuck...but he also likes to dominate. He ties people up. He seduces people with his perfect cock. It's really fucking hot. He's brilliant in bed. He's a specimen." She said, as she winked at her husband.

"So how do you guys typically do this? You meet people from the apps or...you go out to a bar?" I asked, still trying to play innocent.

"A lot of times the idea will come to us on a whim. Sure...we've met people using the other methods of course, but sometimes one of us will just come up with an idea and roll with it." Arielle said, and we all clinked shot glasses as we downed the shots like seasoned veterans.

"Yeah...like a couple of weeks ago I was craving another girl's pussy on my cock, so Ari and I went to a bar that night and picked up on a bartender that's always been particularly friendly with us and invited her to come over after she got off of her shift. And she did...and I spent that night fucking that girl's brains out while my lovely wife road her face." Dean said as if it was just the most normal everyday sentence.

"And then last week we were in bed playing with each other and I admitted to Dean that I'd always wondered what my best friend's cock looked like." She said it so nonchalantly that I almost missed that she was talking about me.

"Oh?" Was all I could get out. I was instantly nervous and turned on all at once.

"Yeah...I told him that I'd always had a bit of secret crush on you in high school, but that I hadn't wanted to fuck up our friendship." Hearing this was like having a bag of bricks slapped up against the side of my head and my heart.

My deliciously sexy best friend was talking about having a crush on me. She was sitting across the table from me and explaining the sexual conversation her husband and her had had about me while he was right there next to me. I was in shock. My cock was Tungsten.

"And what did your husband say about that?" I played along with her, attempting to be worthy of this game they had clearly reeled me into.

"He told me that he would love to see me bobbing on your cock. He told me that he would love to see me riding you...and he told me that he would love to watch my best friend fill me up with his cum." I glanced over at Dean who was smiling with his eyes. He watched his wife work with a silent pride.

"Well, I find that scenario very intriguing, myself." I said now as Arielle pulled her foot away and stood up from the table. She walked around to my side and had me push my chair back so that she could straddle my lap.

She tilted back in this cowgirl position as she leaned against the edge of the table with her elbows.

"Here's the thing though, Johnny. Dean and I share everything, and I do mean everything." I was rock hard beneath her as she talked—my breathing a shallow pool of collected nerves.

"Okay," I said, I didn't know where she was taking this, but she was clearly leading at this point so I allowed her to continue.

"Basically, we both get to play with whatever plaything we bring into this house. Which means that whatever you get to do to me, he gets to do to you." As she said it, I quickly attempted to understand her meaning.

"So...Dean is gonna play with me too?" I asked, and my heartbeat played timpani as I looked over to the sizable man that was watching his wife grind slowly on top of my lap.

"Play with you is one way of putting it. You know how I told you earlier that we're both VERY kinky?" I nodded back to her like a toy soldier might. "Well, one of MY favorite kinks is to watch my husband fuck other guys."

I hadn't fully put it all together until she said that and for the first time I felt a wedge of doubt thrust into my brain. I'd never played with a guy before. Other than the occasional finger in my butt during a blowjob I'd never considered my own sex in a sexual way. But I also knew, much like the poker hand I'd abandoned some minutes earlier, this was most likely going to an all-in situation. And there was no denying the fact that while I was scared, I was also more turned on than I'd ever been.

"Okay...hmmm...I've never done anything with a guy before...this is uncharted territory for me, Ari," I said as I worked through my thoughts in front of them both.

"Mmmm, I know. That's what I find so sexy." She said as she grinded on me a little harder. "I particularly like watching straight guys experience what it's like to play with a cock for the first time...I get off just from watching them submit to it." Her hands drifted up to trace her exposed cleavage as she bit her lip at me.

If I was going to jump up and run now was the time to do so. But there was no way that was going to happen. I'd been jacking off for so many years thinking about what it would be like to thrust my cock into Arielle, and I certainly wasn't going to give up that chance now. Even if it meant I'd be forced to try some things that I'd never expected I would ever come close to trying. Whatever reservations I had remaining were quickly melting away thanks to the kitten that was grinding her pussy against my raging trident.

"So...here's how this is going to work," Arielle told me as she laid out the ground-rules. "Dean and I are very kinky, and for us when we get really horny, almost anything goes, so if we cross any lines with you, you need to tell us. Safe words are stupid. Just communicate if you're feeling too vulnerable or uncomfortable. As for the sex itself...basically, whatever you do to me, Dean is going to do to you. If you want me to suck on your cock, then you're also going to suck on his cock. If you want to fuck me, Dean is also going to fuck you. If you want to bend me over and pound me like a little slut, well...you get the idea." I looked over at Dean who was staring back at me. He seemed suddenly much more intimidating to me. There was an animalistic magnetism to them both. I felt like a fly being wrapped up in their silky web.

"Okay...I'm...I guess...nervous," I said.

"Of course you are. And that's okay." Arielle said sweetly to me, even as her body lithely moved against mine. "But you know I love you Johnny...you're my best friend in thie world. I promise you can trust us. I promise that we'll blow your mind...if you let us."

"I trust you," I told her, and she leaned forward and gently kissed me as Roman Candles of Dopamine exploded throughout my brain.

The kiss was soft and her puffy pink lips slid over mine like slow-motion magic. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth and soon we were kissing harder, more passionately. All the years of wanting her and now here I was, tasting her for the first time—she was water in middle of the driest desert. She pulled away from me before it got too wild and hopped off my lap as she grabbed me by the hand and led me toward their living room.

The area in front of their couch and fireplace had a large checkered rug that stretched across the carpet. It was a comfortable rug...the type of fabric you wanted to get playfully naked on the second you felt it. There were a couple of firm logs in the fireplace with flames dancing off their hard wood. Dean followed us into the room and opened up a box on the coffee table that held a jar of pre-rolled joints. Good Lord, they were like the most perfectly well-rounded bon vivants.

"Do you get high, John?" He asked me, as he took out a lighter and lit up the first mind-bender while we all stood there in the living room together.

"Oh fuck, I thought you'd never ask," I joked, but there was clearly nervousness in my voice. This was all happening so fast. I was completely under their spell at this point, but my heart was beating at a hummingbird pace and my breathing was quickened and the small hairs on my body frizzled amongst their goosebump companions as I awaited to see what would happen next.

Dean took the first drag and then handed me the joint to do the same. Then I passed it on to Arielle as she took a deep hit. I watched as she passed the joint back to her husband but she still hadn't opened her mouth to exhale. She turned suddenly and pulled me in and had me open my mouth as she shotgun kissed me a giant puff of the heady, dank inhibition annihilator. Roller-coasters soared across my vision as Dean took the joint back and took another deep hit. We were all standing on the rug together smoking and while he smoked Arielle pulled me in and kissed me again, and then suddenly I was pulled away and now Dean shotgun kissed me.

I was suddenly very high, and very much the fatted calf of these two sexual dynamos. This was not their first rodeo.

Arielle stepped away from us and turned around so we could both see her in all her glory—even she knew how fucking incredibly sexy she was—it was effortless. She shed her light tank top as she threw it to the side and then stepped out of her jeans as she kicked those off as well. She was wearing a pair of pink, lingerie panties that were a matching set with the low-cut bra that pushed her plump breasts out to us like ripe Washington Apples ready to be picked. Their was a tiny dark-pink bow in the middle of the bra and on each of the sides of her sexy, sheer thong. Now she really had stepped right out of one of my many high school fantasies.

Dean placed the joint on the table as he shed his shirt and pants. He was only wearing a very tight pair of dark-gray boxer-briefs and his sizable package stretched out impressively to the side. I gulped when I saw its outline, like a child staring up at the tallest drop on the theme park ride. I had never touched another guy's cock, much less though about doing anything sexual with one.

"Excuse me? Are you distracted?" Arielle whispered into my ear from the side. "Don't worry...you'll have plenty of time to appreciate Dean's equipment tonight, but right now I need you take all of this unnecessary clothing off." She helped me lift my shirt over my head and then she dropped to her knees in front of me to unbuckle my belt and undo the zipper of my jeans. She pulled them off quickly and did away with my socks and then she kissed up my leg and pressed her face against the front of my boxers as she quickly pulled those down too.

I watched as the hottest girl I'd ever known placed my 6.5 inch thrumming hard-on at the front of her lips and then slowly take me into her mouth with a needy lust-crazed hunger. She was immediately bobbing down my cock like she was absolutely starved for it. I guess I'd expected that we'd take things slower, but she had other ideas. She sucked me like a ravenous sorority slut—I went week in the knees at the perfectly soft lips that puffed around my neck and I died with each deep moan she gave as the sound reverberated around my steel member. She showed just how fucking turned on she was just at the thought of blowing me. I couldn't believe how fucking hard I was. It was a blowjob for the ages.

I didn't last more than five minutes. Arielle tapped into the biggest fantasy of my life almost instantly—it was almost like she knew just how much I had longed for her.

And she sucked me in a way that told me she wanted to make that fantasy come true for me. She knew how badly I'd always wanted her...she must've. Girls always knew, didn't they?

And now here she was being a complete slut on my cock, and doing every sexy thing you could imagine a girl doing during a blowjob. She sucked me long, choked on me, rubbed my cock all over her face; she sucked on my balls, ran a finger down to my ass as she lightly traced it along my asshole. She made me cum faster than I had ever remembered cumming from a blowjob before.

I warned her when I was about to burst as my knees went incredibly week as I tried to stay standing during the intense experience...but I couldn't...I fell backwards onto the thick carpet and like a trained acrobat she traveled with me...never allowing my cock to exit her mouth. She was bobbing on me now with her hand around my cock as she jacked me off hard all the way through my orgasm. Her lips never left the underside of my head as she milked every last drop of my gigantic cumshot down her throat. I watched in agonizing pleasure as she swallowed all of my cum and when she was finished, she licked her lips and pursed a little kiss in my direction.

"That...is the best blowjob I've ever had in my entire life." I moaned in silly rapture from the depths of the thick rug I basked in.

"Good babe, I'm glad," she said as she lay down next to me and pulled my mouth in for a kiss. I tasted my cum on her lips as she put a leg over my leg and lay partly over my body. We made out like that sensually as she brought her hand down to lightly tug on my half-hard cock. I had just geysered down this girls throat and she had taken it like it was a walk in the park.

"I like the way your cum tastes," she whispered into my ear as I felt her fingers lightly playing with my cock.

"Mmm, you're so fucking hot," I told her.

"You're pretty damn sexy too," she said as she kissed me softly. She popped up suddenly and had me sit cross-legged in front of her as she mirrored me.

She beckoned Dean over with a come hither finger and he walked over on the rug towards us.

I remember my body was absolutely on cloud nine from the heavy pot we'd smoked. I would find out later it was a strain they liked to employ before fucking called Jillybean, which often was used by people looking for slightly more creative or kinkier kinds of sex. And I was definitely feeling way less anxious than I had been. My fear had turned into anticipation.

When he was standing directly at our side she pulled me in to kiss me again. As we made out I saw her tug Dean's boxer briefs off as his ridiculous hard-on bounced into view. He was a thick eight inches with sexy veins and a pronounced, mushroom head that curved upwards slightly. I kept kissing her as she led him over until his cock was directly next to our mouths.

She kept kissing me softly as she tickled the bottom of my chin to follow her mouth. We kissed over until his cock was between our lips. For the first time in my life I felt the hard, smooth shaft of a cock against my skin. He smelled musky and his odor was strangely intoxicating in a way that was entirely different from a woman—it was a dominant sort of smell—a wolfish pheromone that made me want to please it—to bow down to it—to be naughty for it. I was in someone else's forest and I was being playfully hunted.

I felt Arielle grab the back of my head as she grabbed her husband's large cock and placed it directly into my mouth. There was definitely no going back now.

"I want you to suck on his penis, Johnny," she said it so sexily—she was so earnest in her request. My best friend really did want me to suck on her husband's cock...and that made me strangely want to do it more.

I mimicked the blowjobs of my past, but I knew that wouldn't be good enough for Arielle. She wanted me to suck on him like she had sucked on me. She wanted me to make her husband cum in my mouth like I had cum in hers. I could see it in her eyes as she watched me suck from only inches away. And I wanted to do all of these things for her. I suddenly had an overwhelmingly powerful desire to please her in every way I could...and that included pleasing her husband in a way that would satisfy her male-on-male voyeuristic desires. I sucked him passionately, like she had sucked me.

"You're doing so good Johnny, just allow that cock to slip further down your throat. Relax your breathing while you suck on him. Just breath out your nose and you can take him even further down this slutty throat." She said to me as she jacked the base of her husband's cock into my mouth while I hungrily gobbled his pole.

I loved the way she kept encouraging me all the way through it. I loved sucking on this cock for my best friend. I loved knowing that my role reversal revved her up so much. She kissed my neck and my ear and my cheek while I sucked on him. Her hands roamed over the side of my body as I felt the softness of her lingerie touching my skin and it drove me wild. She licked down my neck and then I felt her mouth sucking on my nipples. I was in a frenzy of kinetic pleasure.

I couldn't believe I had my best friend's husband four inches down my throat while she pushed the back of my head down on him as she tried to get me take even more. She kept jacking him off at his base, and I moaned as she joined me on his cock, her tongue licking the bottom of his pole and slobbering over his balls as I kept my quickening pace going. I could taste his salty precum leaking out into my mouth and it wasn't so bad at all. I suddenly wanted him to cum down my throat. I had this strange need to finish this man off...to be a good cocksucker for Arielle. It felt like I was required to swallow his cum, and that turned me on too. She and I both moaned on him even as we heard Dean's moans increasing.

Soon he let us know that he was going to cum from our combined efforts. Arielle jacked his cock against my lips as I bobbed on him furiously. Arielle was so on fire as she watched us...I watched her fingers dip beneath her panties to play with herself as she knew what was about to happen.

"Mmmm, cum in his mouth baby!" she said to her husband as her hand milked a giant load out of his cock and directly down my throat.

I coughed at first. The taste is not what I had expected, but it wasn't so terrible. I was so turned on that all I could think of was completing every second of this blowjob. I continued sucking him even as Arielle continued pumping him into my mouth with her hand. She wanted me to swallow the biggest load possible.

I started sucking just on his head now, as his penis pulsed in my mouth, ribbon after sticky ribbon of creamy sperm running down my tongue and I tasted the salty snack leaking down my throat as I swallowed it all desperately.

When he was finally done I felt Arielle pull my lips off his cock and immediately pull me to her so she could kiss the residue of his seed off my lips. She scooped some of his cum from the corner of my mouth and kissed me as we shared it between our tongues. The cum was both salty and sweet...I found that the more I tasted it, the more I liked it.

I was sharing another guys cum with my dream girl. Whoa. My mind was going crazy. Everything I knew was suddenly upside down.

"That was SO. FUCKING. HOT. Boys!" She said to us as Dean dropped to sit there beside us as we all formed a triangle on the rug. He reached over for the joint on the table again to smoke as Arielle fell backwards to lay on her back. She spread her legs as her pussy showed through her sheer thong. I didn't need any more of an invite. I crawled over and immediately started kissing up her soft legs...they were so fucking soft and smooth and she sat up on her elbows to watch me worshipping her lower body.

I quickly kissed up her inner thighs and planted kisses on every part of her I could get my lips to. I wanted to experience every single inch of her perfect body.

Soon I was up by her crotch and I kissed around the thin patch of her torturously-small thong before finally pushing it to the side to glide my tongue around her amazing pussy. She was shaved and had the most amazing lips and clit I had ever seen. It was the kind of pussy you wanted to shove your face into the second you saw it. She smelled like lusty nectar as I pushed my tongue between her creamy folds and flicked it against her exposed hood.