Friend and Husband Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we kissed I felt Dean crawl up behind me on the bed as his legs knelt on either side of my own. He kissed up my back and I got chills from his rougher lips against my skin.

Soon he was all the way pressed up against me from behind as he kissed my neck. Arielle broke apart from our kiss to find her husband's lips as his face came into view, and then she broke their kiss as she turned my head to take his tongue into my mouth again. He grabbed my hair roughly as he kissed me. I loved it. He was so domineering. Arielle hummed with glee as she watched him exploring my mouth.

My aching cock was hard again and it pressed against her belly. I felt Dean's tool press against the top of my ass. His cock was fully recharged again, too.

Arielle took my face back as she leaned in and kissed me while both of her hands ran up to play with my hair as her delicate fingers massaged my head. While she was doing this I felt Dean position himself behind me so that his cock was at my hole, and once again I felt him push into me, only this time, from behind. I groaned again as his giant manhood spread my anal walls apart. I was barely devirginized and he clearly was only just getting started.

Arielle leaned in and jacked my cock off while he fucked me. "Mmm, you're SOOO hard." She kissed my chest and nipples while her hand gently pumped me as I was fucked.

And then she licked down my body to take my cock in her mouth again. She sucked me while he fucked me. They timed their thrusts so that his cock was leaving my ass at the same time her mouth was coming off my dick.

It was like a sexual Chinese Finger Trap, they'd push back together as my entire body unraveled with their combined ministrations. His thrusting would push my hard-on into his own wife's mouth—what a mind-fuck that was for me.

I heard Arielle gag on my cock as I watched her amazing ass bent up behind her—I could tell by the way that she gyrated her hips while she sucked on me just how turned on she was...she was already desperate to be filled again. My eyes were rolling so far back in my head, I can still remember the darkness of my inner sexed-up brain. The pleasure was transcendent.

She suddenly pulled off me and I felt like I'd been abandoned at the station even as the train plowed into me. I watched as she hopped off the bed and headed over to their closet. Dean pumped me slowly while she disappeared for a moment before returning with one of those sex wedges. I'd seen them before in sex shops but had never actually met anyone that owned one.

"Dean, bend him over this." She said to her husband. She put the wedge in front of me with the ramp leading down and away. Dean pushed me over the one wall of the wedge and I slanted away from him but this caused my lower body to press up against it's base and forced my ass to press up into the air towards Dean. I looked ridiculous. I looked like the sluttiest girl presented in the whorehouse.

Dean didn't waste any time. He lubed me up again and soon his bare cock was thrust back into my oily ass with a renewed fervor.

The last position felt sensual in that Arielle was there to comfort me while I was fucked. Now though, I felt like I was being used by his cock in my first truly slutty position.

Arielle got off the bed and fetched a video camera she had on top of their dresser.

She clicked it on and started filming us.

"This is so fucking hot...take my husband's cock Johnny. Mmmm, yes, PLEASE boys, put on a show for me." Dean grabbed my hips and pistoned in and out of my ass like he was a woodpecker drilling into his favorite sapling. And that's how I felt—like a desperate little tree completely dominated by the sizable Pine in the room—but I wanted more of that wood—I wanted that sap filling up my ass again. And with Arielle filming, I wanted to give her that...I wanted her to know how slutty I would be for her—for both of them really. How much of a cumslut I would be if that turned her on as much as it seemed to.

Dean rumped me like a back seat limousine prom shag, pounding my butt into the soft sex wedge as my cheeks bounced like ripples in the waters of his skipping stone ball-sack. I loved the way his nuts slapped against my soft cheeks. I loved how Arielle moaned as she watched him bottom out in me—the way she moaned in pleasure when he sped up his fuck. The lube created loud squelching sounds as I heard what my opening ass sounded like as I was taken.

She put the camera down on the dresser facing us and crawled back up to join in on the party. She pushed Dean back and his cock came out of me again with an airy Pringles Can air pop—which I suppose meant that the fun just wouldn't be stopping. They had me sit up so she could take my place on the wedge as she scooted it forward.

Now Arielle's perfect ass was finally presented to me. The ultimate fantasy of my youth in kinky repose.

She looked back over her shoulder at me as I lined my cock up with her soft pussy. I entered her again only this time I was treated to the view of her perfect ass with every fuck—she had a Dani Daniel's ass—that was the best way to describe it—a pornstar ass that was unfairly perfect. Then Dean found my hole again and now I was being entered once more even as I fucked her.

For a while they made me do all of the work. Whenever I thrust forward into her Dean's cock would slip out of me, but when I took my cock out of my best friend his beast would impale me again. It was like having a badass apartment on the east and the west coast with a briefly empty feeling as I made the cross-country flight.

I loved the feeling of having something in my ass while I fucked her. And I loved the way she was clenching her pussy muscles over me while Dean throbbed his cock inside of me. They were sexually sympatico—absolute masters of their craft.

I took long, slow thrusts at first, enjoying the way Arielle's ass felt against me as my cock fwooshed through her hot wet folds. Then I'd linger occasionally longer when I pulled out, loving the way that Dean's cock would curve up into me from behind as he gave me the occasional spanking on my own sizable buns. Being fucked from behind skyrocketed up my favorites list. It is still my favorite way to get fucked.

After a while Dean took back control and his powerful drives into me now also drove me into Arielle as she moaned into the sex wedge with her ass firmly impaled by my cock. I was harder inside of her than I usually would be due to Dean's constant rubbing against my prostate.

Arielle wasn't going to last long. I was pounding her harder and she was so turned on by the fact that most of these thrusts were a direct result of her husband's own dominating tool that she soon quaked below me as a deep fissure of juice bubbled up inside of her and drenched the bed below her. I could feel how wet she gotten as she came. When she pulled forward from me I could see the creamy white foam all over her pussy and my cock. It was fucking sexy as hell.

"Go clean her up," Dean said to me as he pushed me back down while he continued to fuck me. I moaned into her cheeks as my face wedged between her beautiful ass and licked up her frothy orgasm. I spread her cheeks and allowed my face to lavish in every inch of her pussy and ass. I dragged my tongue up and pushed it inside of her ass which made her squeal in joy. She grinded her ass back against me while I rimmed her beautiful taint and felt a few soft remaining hairs tickle my nose. I was moaning into her while Dean showed off his ridiculous stamina in my butt.

I was now grinding my face into her booty at the same time that I gyrated my hips against his thrusting like I was a club girl working hard for a bigger lap-dance tip.

Finally she pulled away as all of the nerve-endings had become too sensitive as her multiple orgasms spread out like earthquake aftershocks. We all stopped to take a short break as we looked to see how sweaty we'd all become.

The night continued with various positions and all sorts of amazing kink.

We took a shower a little after two in the morning which was nice as we were completely drenched with each other's fluids and sweat.

Arielle brought me to my knees as she joined me and we spent a good ten minutes making out with her husband's cock together. The hot water sprayed over our faces as we got lost in the pleasure of our submissive trance. Our tongues slithered over his baton like cheerleaders fighting for a summer camp spirit stick.

We'd find one another in the candlelit bathroom as out tongues glided over each other and made out before returning to different parts of his cock. It was hot. They were both so damn hot.

Eventually when our own exhaustion had caught up with us, we crawled into bed naked and fell asleep under the covers together. Arielle insisted I sleep in the middle. She and I fell asleep facing each other with our noses in a frozen Eskimo kiss, while Dean snuggled up behind me with his hand on my hip and his own lips pressed closely to my neck. We fell asleep fast.

Sometime later that night, I awoke to feel Dean's hard cock pressing up against my ass in the dark. He must've been dreaming—he was rock hard again.

I moved my ass slightly so that the cockhead would be pressed right up against my hole.

Then I quietly worked on spreading my cheeks in a way that would allow for him to slowly push in if he wanted.

He must've woken up at least a little as I did this. I felt him push forward as the tip of his cock entered into me...then he scooted even closer and began to work on entering me again. He fucked me slowly in the dark like that for a little bit. I tried to keep my moans silent so as to not wake Arielle, but that's when I realized her eyes were very barely open as she watched us. She leaned over and gave me the sweetest of kisses while I was her husband took me again.

We kissed the entire time he fucked me until finally he was cumming in my ass again, and then she brought her hands down and jacked me off while she kissed me. It felt so good to have my best friend playing with me like this while her husband's cock was still resting firmly inside with his pulsing member having just delivered another load of his cum to my newly submissive ass.

"Cum for me you little cumslut," she said. "Cum for me while my husband's penis is still inside your ass." And when she said this I lost it.

I came all over our chests while she continued to jack me and she rubbed my cum into our bodies even as her other hand finished milking me. We were covered in my sperm but it didn't seem to matter.

We fell asleep like that, with his cock growing soft inside of me, with her hand holding me, all three of us pressed together—a deliciously sinful threesome of so many desires fully realized.

I couldn't have loved her more than I did in that moment—both of them really. We drifted off into a deeply satisfying land of slumber.

And nothing was ever the same for me after that.

There was some incredible morning sex of course. Arielle even left to shower while Dean rolled me onto my stomach to power fuck me into their marital bed which caused some moans to come out of me that I hadn't ever heard before, and then when Dean left to go pick up some breakfast and coffee Arielle and I were able to crawl into bed together and do all sorts of sinfully marvelous things together. She gave her ass to me and I came again inside of her and we talked about how amazing the previous night had been even as she held my cock in her buns while we playfully bantered in the soft afterglow of the morning light.

She loved hearing me talk about my first cock...what it was like, the emotions I was feeling. She really was my sexual guru in that moment—opener of powerful doors it would appear.

But mostly, she was still just my best friend—even if we now seemed to have an open license to fuck whenever we wanted.

We've had our fun on and off in the years since, but mostly it was that night that truly conquered all other nights in the history of the world—a sexual debutante thrust into a perfectly controlled storm.

The intimacy of discovery gift-wrapped and hand-delivered by the sexiest girl I had ever known.

I'll never truly be able to thank her for what she did for me that night.

Hopefully this story does the whole thing some justice.

My hope for all of you is that you allow yourself to discover who you might actually be in the bedroom.

My awakened bisexuality was my Holy Grail. Having my ass taken for the first time was my Fountain of Youth. And I might not have ever known about any of it if it wasn't for Arielle and Dean, the Indiana Jones and the Lara Croft that raided the tombs I didn't even know I needed raiding.

The End.