Friend Borrows My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the feeling that he had answers to everything ... It's good to see, he planned it, and when did he only have time? ...

- Excellent ... I would also cheat on you ... you still expose me as a whore. - said Vika.

- Yes, it doesn't matter what I say, the main thing is that there will be no sequel - this play. - said Dimka.

- Producer, damn it! You should write scripts for films or books. I said, laughing a little.

- Well, what do you say, hubby? - asked Vika looking at me.

- Okay, today is only Wednesday, there is time until Friday, we will think about it and give an answer, but now come on, stomp to your home. - I said.

- Great, really guys, regardless of your decision, thank you. - somehow Dima said with gratitude.

- Come on already - I said, and jokingly pushed him to the hallway.

- Until! - quickly dressed, Dimka told us and ran away.

I closed behind Dmitry and went up to my wife and hugged her.

- Well, you and the shrew, almost killed me) - I said jokingly.

- would kill both! - answered the wife.

But this already sounded more calm, apparently my words regarding the protection of my wife and the promise to stuff Dimka's face made a very strong impression on Vika and she calmed down. She sat down on the sofa and turned on the TV, I sat on the second edge of the sofa, sat in silence for a few minutes, the silence was broken only by the TV, Vika switched channel after channel.

- Well, your idiot Diman, no, just to offer to relax, go normally, hang out together, nature, barbecue ... but no! - said my beloved.

- Fuck it! We did not give consent, we will stay at home for the holidays and stay together, take a walk, by the way - it will be possible to go out into nature. In general, my jaw almost fell out when he offered me this to "rent" my wife! - I answered.

- Hmm ... rent me like a bitch. - said the wife, screwing up her eyes.

She, in an instant, rolled over on the sofa and sat down on my knees, sucking me "up to my slippers", the remote control fell out of her hands, and we continued to kiss passionately. I didn't even have time to understand how it started, and from what came such a flash of passion! But already reflexively, my hands crawled under my wife's home topic and felt my breasts to the full, not forgetting to periodically twist the nipples. My wife hugged my neck, and we continued our passionate kiss, I pulled off my wife's top, reaching it almost to her neck. We broke off the kiss, I quickly pulled the top off my wife, she pulled off my home shirt, taking it off, we again merged in a passionate kiss, with one hand I caressed her breasts, the other hand was already on her beloved ass. My wife, on the other hand, penetrated under my pants with one hand and played with my penis with her hand, the penis was very quickly filled with strength.

"Oh, you bitch," I said. And sucked his wife's nipple, she gasped and bent the cat's back.

At home, Vika did not wear underwear, she usually wears light, non-tight house pants and a T-shirt or a top. Therefore, I easily got under her panties, squeezing her mouth-watering ass with one hand, the other hand went to her already flaming kisuli. And there was a real fire, my beloved was flowing incredibly, two fingers of my right hand penetrated it like clockwork.

- Fuck me in the mouth, like the last whore - said the wife, with the look of a lustful bitch. And pulled my pants, along with my panties down my legs.

I must say that such words, we were turned on very much in sex, but we did not use them so often, my wife generally swears very rarely, and I try to use something lascivious and abusive when she is very much aroused. Having freed my penis, from clothes that currently interfere with the moment, Vika pounced on him, as after a week of hunger strike. True, to fuck her in the mouth, we have not been very successful so far, despite the standard size of my penis, namely our throat blowjob did not work out very well, while my wife was a "trainee" in this. I took her by the back of her head and began to slowly fuck her in the mouth, of course, there were thoughts of planting her well and in full, but still I restrained them, let me first learn, take it well down the throat, and then there will be a harder blowjob. Gradually, I began to increase the frictions, my wife's neck made a very pleasant smacking sound. From time to time, my wife pulled away from my penis and spat the accumulated saliva on it, with her hand, she fiercely worked between her legs. I was extremely excited and the maximum that I could endure was three minutes of such a blowjob, holding my wife by the head, I began to finish, right in her hot mouth, filling it with the seed of life. Vika swallowed the entire portion assigned to her, then collected the rest of the sperm from my head with her tongue.

Her hand continued to wield the pussy and after a few seconds, the wife was shaking from a clitoral orgasm, making a grimace full of bliss on her face. Moving away from orgasm, she looked into my eyes with a satisfied smile and we merged in a passionate kiss, I felt the taste of my own sperm, despite the fact that she swallowed it, the taste was still felt. To be honest, I had double feelings from such kisses, on the one hand I am far from a fan of male sperm, and I am rather disgusted to feel it in my mouth. On the other hand, the sperm is mine, and no one finished in my mouth, besides, my wife swallowed it, and only the remnants of it remained. My penis, continued to stand with a stake, I have it in general, rarely fell, after the "first stick". I pulled my wife over, she got up from the floor, took off her home pants, which were already "dangling" at the knee level.

I gave her the main role, with one hand caressing my breasts, and with the other holding my wife by the waist, she jumped at a breakneck speed on my penis. The room was filled with our moans and the creak of the sofa, jumping on me for about 5 minutes in a frantic rhythm, Vika was clearly tired and was rather wet, a drop of sweat rolled down her cat's back from time to time. I took my beloved by the waist, and without leaving her, threw her on her side, pausing for the time of friction, it turned out to be a classic pose, we both really like it. Vika was lying with her back on the couch, I was on top, she with her slender legs, grabbed me behind my back and raised her pelvis, I fucked her violently, with every push, my wife made accompanying movements with my pelvis. We are lost in space and time, giving ourselves to each other.

- I'll finish now - my wife growled, clutching my back with her nails, she arched under me and further no articulate sounds flew out of her mouth, my darling finished, but after a few frictions, I finished, pouring into my own pussy. Unable to move, we lay there for several minutes, not letting go of each other.

Having come to our senses, we merged in a kiss, I was still inside my wife, but I already felt that the penis began to lose its elasticity. I left my beloved and lay down next to me, we just lay, embracing, and looked into each other's eyes. Themselves did not notice how we dozed off, woke up two hours later, and that, because the sofa was rather narrow and our bodies began to numb. Vika opened her eyes and said - wow, they fell asleep, having worked hard) Since it was already night, and getting up for work early, we quickly went to the shower, washed off the sweat and other fruits of love, my wife was still washing her pussy, and I had already left the shower booths, dried himself off and went to lay the family bed. As soon as our heads touched the pillow, we passed out until the morning, or rather before the alarm clock.

Thursday morning passed, like any weekday morning, in preparation for work. But I was tormented by one question, from what so abruptly, the wife started up in the evening, because it can be assumed that because of Dimka's proposal. Especially after the phrase - "rent me like a bitch," she seemed to have broken off a sexual chain. During sex, from time to time we indulge in double penetration, using a vibrator or butt plug as a second, and in a fit of arousal, vulgar thoughts and words about MFM flashed through us. But after all, these are only fantasies and nothing more, or Vika has some kind of fantasies associated with Dima, in principle, he's a prominent guy ... or the wife turned on the fantasy that she's with me, will portray my friend's bride? On the one hand, curiosity began to play in me, and on the other, jealousy, you never know what Olya will learn, of course ... she will not demand sex in front of them, but hugs and kisses may well be. I decided that I would ask my wife what she generally thinks about yesterday's proposal and based on her answer, I'll think further, maybe she'll say no now, but I've already thought of three boxes for myself ...

- Vikus, what about the trip, what have you thought of? - I asked as if casually, finishing my coffee.

- Well, we were straight yesterday, so decided with you that we almost broke the sofa. - the wife answered with a smile.

- I don't know, if everything will be, as Dima said, without any frills - then I'm FOR, but I have a condition! - said the wife.

- You should think well and make a decision yourself, because my husband is you, and I will play someone else's bride in front of YOU, so watch yourself and be ready - to control the situation, and if it reaches a dead end, then make a scandal and that's it. tell Olya. - the wife gave out a whole speech.

- I'll think about it! - I said, pretending to look thoughtful.

- And in the evening we still once we will discuss everything and then call Dimka. I added.

The working start of the day was ordinary and did not bode well at all, sitting in an armchair, with a mug of green tea in my hands, I once again thought over all the pros and cons of going to the holidays. Then I went to a meeting of "techies", which is usually held on Mondays and in "standby mode" before the holidays. Since Friday, they decided to make it a shortened day, and Thursday was the last "full" work day, they decided to give us a scolding, so to speak, "for prevention." After the meeting, I took up my work, the time before lunch did not fly by noticeably, but after lunch it began a complete madhouse. Voltage drops began, the equipment switched from backup power to normal, for almost a minute, and then the electricity was cut off completely, we managed to run to the server room and cut it down, those who were smart - turned off their computers, but not all are like that. Since the landline telephones were also cut off, we, in the person of three administrators, ran around all the offices and said to turn off the equipment while it was being backed up. The light was given an hour later, there was an accident at the substation ... and then ... the guard began, someone's system flew, someone malfunctioned, I immediately realized that today is a working day - it will be very long. Further, I will not describe the elimination of those problems, I will only say that I managed to call my wife for 2 minutes and say that I would be late, that an emergency at work, and she herself heard through the telephone receiver how everyone was buzzing around. Vika said that there was also a blockage at work, people actively went on tours for the holidays, and she would be late. Solving work issues - I lost track of time, came to my senses only when the phone rang, my wife called. ran around all the offices and said - turn off the equipment while it is kept by the backup power. The light was given an hour later, there was an accident at the substation ... and then ... the guard began, someone's system flew, someone malfunctioned, I immediately realized that today is a working day - it will be very long. Further, I will not describe the elimination of those problems, I will only say that I managed to call my wife for 2 minutes and say that I would be late, that an emergency at work, and she herself heard through the telephone receiver how everyone was buzzing around. Vika said that there was also a blockage at work, people actively went on tours for the holidays, and she would be late. Solving work issues - I lost track of time, came to my senses only when the phone rang, my wife called. ran around all the offices and said - turn off the equipment while it is kept by the backup power. The light was given an hour later, there was an accident at the substation ... and then ... the guard began, someone's system flew, someone malfunctioned, I immediately realized that today is a working day - it will be very long. Further, I will not describe the elimination of those problems, I will only say that I managed to call my wife for 2 minutes and say that I would be late, that an emergency at work, and she herself heard through the telephone receiver how everyone was buzzing around. Vika said that there was also a blockage at work, people actively went on tours for the holidays, and she would be late. Solving work issues - I lost track of time, came to my senses only when the phone rang, my wife called. a guard began, someone's system crashed, someone's malfunctioned, I immediately realized that today is a working day - it will be very long. Further, I will not describe the elimination of those problems, I will only say that I managed to call my wife for 2 minutes and say that I would be late, that an emergency at work, and she herself heard through the telephone receiver how everyone was buzzing around. Vika said that there was also a blockage at work, people actively went on tours for the holidays, and she would be late. Solving work issues - I lost track of time, came to my senses only when the phone rang, my wife called. a guard began, someone's system crashed, someone's malfunctioned, I immediately realized that today would be a very long working day. Further, I will not describe the elimination of those problems, I will only say that I managed to call my wife for 2 minutes and say that I would be late, that an emergency at work, and she herself heard through the telephone receiver how everyone was buzzing around. Vika said that there was also a blockage at work, people actively went on tours for the holidays, and she would be late. Solving work issues - I lost track of time, came to my senses only when the phone rang, my wife called. through the telephone receiver, as everyone around was buzzing. Vika said that there was also a blockage at work, people actively went on tours for the holidays, and she would be late. Solving work issues - I lost track of time, came to my senses only when the phone rang, my wife called. through the telephone receiver, as everyone around was buzzing. Vika said that there was also a blockage at work, people actively went on tours for the holidays, and she would be late. Solving work issues - I lost track of time, came to my senses only when the phone rang, my wife called.

- Hi, I just came home, and you are still at work or what? - asked Vika.

- Hi dear. Yes, I will stay here for at least 2 hours ... - I answered. And the time was already 10 pm.

- Do not sit there all night, I am waiting for you, darling) - answered Vika. She kissed me on the phone and disconnected the conversation.

During the day, Diman called me a couple of times, but I dropped his calls, while driving home, I dialed him.

- Hi, I'm sorry for dropping, I was a madhouse at work because of an accident at the substation, just going home. - I said.

- Well, work is work. What did you think of during the trip? - said Dima.

- I'll come now, check with Vicki and call back either in the morning, or when I'm at home and talk to her if she's awake ... - I said. Meanwhile, the time was late, the first hour of the night.

- I will wait for the call. - answered Dima, despite the late time.

About 15 minutes later I was at home, Vika was sleeping on the couch, in front of the TV turned on, I went up and kissed her, she opened her eyes.

- Wow, it's already night. She said, looking at her watch.

- Yeah, such a job, tin, not a day. I'll go to the shower, eat and sleep. - I answered.

- Go, wash, warm up dinner. - said Vika and slapped me on the ass.

I sat down to eat, my wife drank empty, green tea, in principle, in the evenings - she hardly eats, and here it is already night. I had dinner, looked at my wife and thought how lucky I was with her, such a beauty ... but still overcoming doubts whether it was worth raising the crucial question about the trip ...

- Well, what about the trip? Dima cut off my whole phone ... - I decided to ask.

- And what do you think? - Vika, looking into my eyes, asked.

- In principle, I do not mind - to have a rest, after such a bad day, to unwind, but a scuffle, in which case, remains in force. What did you decide? - I said.

- Yes, let's go, but remember what I told you about, you are the husband and the head of the family, make sure that everything is civil and within the framework of, so to speak, "accessible". - answered Vika.

- How do you work tomorrow? I have a working day until lunchtime, in fact, that's why I was late today, family clients, a lot surged. - asked the beloved.

- I also, until one in the afternoon - I replied and added - now I will call Dimka, otherwise he will not fall asleep.

- Oh, oh, the sufferer is straight) he will not fall asleep. - the wife laughed.

I dialed him from my cell phone, several rings passed before we picked up the receiver.

- YOU, our very big debtor, we agree, BUT remember what you said, about the conditions of the trip, we work until lunch tomorrow and then we are free. - I said.

The joyful exclamation of Diman, even Vika heard, through the receiver and burst out laughing.

- Come on then, get ready, take what you need and I will pick you up after lunch, at about 15.00, we can go in my car, you can use both, - said Dimka.

- We will decide on this, we will call you tomorrow. - I said and hung up.

Friday came, at work everyone was fiercely discussing who would go where and how to spend the weekend, but we - administrators, from time to time eliminated small jambs from yesterday's power supply drop. In my head doubts still flashed about the upcoming trip, but I began to convince myself that everything would be fine, if anything, it's never too late to leave, so I decided that Vika and I were driving in our car. Officially, the working day was reduced to one in the afternoon, I dialed Vika, she answered the phone.

- Hi dear. How are you? - I said.

- Hello, dear (her voice was very calm), things are fine, we are making out the last tours and soon home. At one o'clock in the afternoon we are already dispersed. - answered the wife.

- We, too, until one o'clock, I'll pick you up and go home, collect things. - I said.

- Okay! - answered Vika.

- What do you think, two hours will be enough for us to get ready, what time does Dimka drive up to? - I asked a question.

- I think yes, let him come by 15.00, and better by 15.30. And how long to go there? - said the wife.

- Hours 5 and we will be there. - I answered.

- Once five o'clock, then let him drive up to 16.00 so that they can get together normally. - answered the wife.

- Okay, I'll call him now. See you, love. - I said.

- Love you. - answered the wife and "kissed" on the phone.

I dialed Dimka, held up 6 beeps, he doesn't picked up the phone, I think okay ... if he sees, he will call you back. On the internal telephone connection, we, the administrators, were summoned by the chief.

- Did you fix the problems after a power outage? - almost from the door, asked the chief.

- There is just a trifle left, everything is basic, it was restored yesterday and is already functioning. - almost three voices, we answered. The chief nodded his head approvingly and smiled.