Friend Borrows My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- What are you planning for the holidays, who has what plans? - asked the chief. Such a question - I never expected to hear from him. I stand and think ... I wish I could just say about my plans, that I'm kind of giving my wife out for hire ...

The first of the three - Ivan was indignant.

- And what's the matter? Where we and how we spend the weekend is a personal matter for everyone. - he said, looking askance at the chief.

"Don't be smart for me here, I'm asking, it's necessary! - slightly snapped, the chief answered.

- I will be in the city, maybe at the dacha, there are no special plans. - said Alexey.

- I with my wife and children fly to my parents to visit, to St. Petersburg. - said Ivan.

- And my wife and I, I'm leaving for 600 km, for all holidays and in the city we will not be. I said in turn.

- Excellent, you, that is what I need! - said the Chief looked at Alexey!

- If the system suddenly fails or something happens, go out on a holiday, I will pay a double bonus. Of course, let everything be fine, but you never know ... - said the chief, and continued - agreed if I call you?

- No problem! - Alexey nodded approvingly and answered.

- Well, that's it, I'm not detaining you anymore, finish it up to one o'clock and go home. - answered the chief.

Imperceptibly one o'clock came, everyone went home, including myself. Once in the car, I took out my phone and dialed my wife.

- Honey, have you already been released from work? I asked.

- Another 30 minutes, there are a couple of documents left to draw up, and go home, and you're done? - said the wife.

- Yes, I just got into the car. Now I'll go to a gas station and before you, wait for me on the street, at the office, if you leave earlier. - I said.

- Great, see you later. - answered the wife.

As soon as I finished the conversation, the cell phone "began to sing" again, Diman called.

- Healthy! I go through the gas station, go after Vika and then go home, collect my things. - accepting the challenge, I said.

- Hi excellent! What time should I drive up to you? Are you (and immediately said quickly) are you driving your car? - said Dimka.

- Yes, WE are on our own, we decided that it would be more convenient. Drive up to 4 pm, can you a little earlier, we will get to your sister's house in 5 hours? I asked.

- Of course we'll get there! Then I'll drive up by 4 o'clock and call you. - said our combinator.

- Okay! - I answered and hung up.

Vika, she was waiting for me on the street, at the office, the road to the house ... it took longer than usual ... we got stuck in a traffic jam, apparently not only with us, a shortened day. As a result, we got to the house at half past two, and counted on an hour earlier. The collection of things was carried out rather quickly, since we we didn't know what cultural program was waiting for us - they took a few things, so to speak, "to the exit" Vika knitted a pair of evening dresses, picked up more universally suitable shoes for them, I took several "weekend" shirts and trousers, the rest of the things took a more "standard" plan. Vika, opening a drawer with underwear, began to take out her panties.

- My beloved, tell me which panties are better for me to take, for my fiancé? - asked his wife with a malicious smile and turned to me.

- oh you bitch! - I answered, with a feigned intonation of anger!

And he rushed to her, knocking her down on the family bed (* my wife at that moment in time, she was wearing her usual home clothes, a T-shirt and light pants, I was wearing only a track *), pressing her with my weight to the bed, I got off her pull off the panties, along with the panties.

- Wow, now I will pick you off! I said passionately.

- Oh, yes, you * bi me pretty! - answered Vika, biting her lip.

We merged in a passionate kiss, while she hugged my neck with one hand, and with the other she pulled off my pants, but she did not succeed very much, but I pulled off her clothes almost to her knees from her lower part. I got up from my wife, literally ripping off her pants and panties, and pulled my pants down to knee level, my hero was already standing like a stake, I spread the legs of my bitch wife, lay down on top and entered her with a sharp movement, immediately setting a decent rhythm movement. Vika already screamed, and then she began to moan quite loudly, I took her hands up and pressed my hand, with the other hand I pulled up my wife's shirt, and quite roughly, grabbed her by the chest. At the same time, not ceasing not just to fuck her, but to hammer at a frantic pace. My wife wrapped her legs around me, waving at me with every movement, the matrimonial bed creaked quite rhythmically under our pressure.

- Oh yeah!! Fuck me, harder, harder!! She shouted.

I hammered her so that the balls slapped on her crotch, making a rather peculiar sound. I already felt that the end was near, letting go of my wife's hands, like her chest, I put my hands under her and grabbed her by the shoulders, in order to finally maximize the pace. As soon as I freed my wife's hands, she immediately grabbed my back, releasing her claws, like a predator, throwing her head back.

- Yeah ... ahh ... stronger ... I'm cumming ahh! - the wife shouted, wheezing.

I made a couple more frictions and began to cum into my faithful, her claws still wielded on my back, and my wife had already spread her legs in different directions, releasing me from their grip. I just fell on her with my weight, we lay in such a girth for several minutes, only then, having come to our senses, we met our eyes, kissed on the lips and unraveled from a love grip. I was lying next to my wife, my penis began to fall off a little, he glistened with the semen and juice of his wife. Vika rolled onto me, lay down on top.

- I like such punishments! - his wife whispered.

- So what kind of panties should I wear for the groom? She added immediately.

- Take your grandmother's pantaloons. - squeezing out a smile, I said, and quite loudly, slapped her on the bottom, from which my wife screamed.

- What?! Where can I get them for you - said the wife and burst out laughing.

- Well, that's enough! Take the normal ones, more modest and in general ... * my further monologue, interrupted the call of my mobile phone * - I answered more seriously. I glanced at the phone screen - Diman.

- Dimka is calling, apparently he has already arrived. - I said.

I picked up the phone and took over the conversation.

- Are you already here or what? I asked.

- I'll be there in 15 minutes, are you ready? - he said.

- Almost ready, drive up, wait downstairs. - I answered and disconnected the call.

- It will be in 15 minutes, let's take a shower, while I put my things in my bags. I told my wife.

It was clear from Vicki's face that she wanted to ask me about a phrase that I had not agreed upon, which was interrupted by a phone call, but apparently realized ... that I do not like jokes about the groom and panties.

- Come on, I ran to the shower - said Vika and quickly got out of bed. I walked into the shower, wearing one T-shirt, tied up to my neck.

We packed up pretty quickly, took our bags and went to the car, Dmitry was already waiting in the yard.

Diman greeted us, his mood was excellent.

- Some kind of you ... as in "soap", did I interfere with you? He asked us with a smile.

We laughed.

- Yeah, you have only one problem! - said the wife and burst out laughing.

I opened the trunk and began to put our bags in it, Dimka looked at it somehow wrong, apparently he wanted to say something, but said nothing. Then we sat down in the cars, we drove out of the city again through the traffic jam, but when we got out on the road, we flew, Dmitry drove forward, I followed.

- I'm worried ... - said my wife, taking my left hand.

- Me too ... But now it's too late to turn and while nothing bad has happened ... if anything, you know what will happen. - I answered.

- I know ... but I don't want a fight ... oh, we got into history. - said the wife.

- Everything will be fine, I love you. - I said, squeezing her hand a little tighter.

- And I will. - answered the wife.

We smacked our lips.

- I'll take a nap, I'm tired at work. - said the wife and turning to the window, dozed off.

In the middle of the way, the phone rang, it was Diman, I picked up the phone.

- Let's stop at the cafe, have some coffee. - I heard in the receiver.

- Good - I answered.

I stopped in the trail behind the car of our "leader".

- Have you arrived? - Waking up, asked his wife.

- No, cafe, let's go have a snack. - I said.

There were few people in the cafe, there were plenty of free tables. Sitting at a table, we made an order, and began to wait for him in silence.

- Let's discuss the legend. - said Dima.

- What? I asked, exchanging glances with my wife.

- Well, how what, how we met, then suddenly Olya asks. If he starts asking questions, I will speak. And you, Vika (he said looking on my wife) - yes, she knows about Andrey that we are old friends. If he asks how you ... got to know each other, tell me how you had a rest in nature together, with a common company. - Diman pushed his speech and looked at us.

- You are our combinator ... damn it! - that's the only thing I could say ...

- And if I'm alone with her and she asks me about something, about ... that you told her before, what should I do? - asked Vika.

- Um ... km ... I wanted to suggest that the rest of the way, Vika went in my car, we are like ... a couple, almost husband and wife ... - said Diman with a more serious face.

I was about to object, but ...

- And how strange it is that my fiance is traveling in the car with my friend, and her luggage is in your car ... well, since you've agreed to an adventure, it's time ... to start portraying her. - added Dima.

- Well, then he is right, how strange it will look such a visit to Olya. - said Vika, after we looked at each other in silence.

- Well, well, you're right, after the cafe we will move the bag. At the same time, discuss the answers to Olga's expected questions ... as it's not a hunt, having done this way, to fall asleep on a trifle. - I said.

- Wow! Yes, I see - you yourself, the detective is straight. My wife said with a smile.

We laughed, but to be honest ... in my heart I was not in the mood for laughter. Leaving the cafe, we shifted my wife's bag, along the way she took out a sweatshirt, it was already pretty cool. We decided to go in a sporty outfit, I was in sneakers, sweatpants and a T-shirt. Vika wore flip flops that perfectly accentuated her beautiful legs, with a red pedicure, tight-fitting pants and a light blouse that perfectly matched the pants. Of course, the sweatshirt was not very suitable for the wife's outfit, but the cool weather dictated its own terms. I got into my car, watching my wife sit in the front seat in Dimka's car ... and thought - well, everything, the game has started, there is no way back ... only an emergency option. In order not to overload myself with thoughts, about what Dmitry and Vika are talking there, I turned on the music louder, and tried not to think about it. After 3 hours,

To be continued tomorrow