Friend Can't Handle His Girlfriend

Story Info
After studying my friend passes out leaving his girl horny.
1k words
4.16
23k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ADonovan
ADonovan
23 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.

This story is loosely based on real events. It happened during the final year of high school. My best friend at the time was this guy in my class. A nerdy guy but he somehow landed a gorgeous gf. She was a brunette girl, medium height (although compared to me she was tiny) and she was as thin as it gets. She was beautiful, she wasn't gifted in the ass or breast department, but when you are this beautiful, you don't really mind.

So, it happened pretty much at the end of the school year. She was also in our class btw. One day we met up at my friend's place to study as we did many times. Only this time it went on really late. It was well past 2 am so Greta and I were basically living on coffee. My friend didn't drink coffee so he was pretty much on the brink of passing out.

When we ran out of coffee, I volunteered to go make some more, so I left them in the room alone. I did not shut the door though. Don't know why. I just didn't. I went to the kitchen, and it was then when I realized that I forgot to bring the pot. Not even a minute passed since I left them in the room, but when I went back to the room, from the door I heard something strange. I peeked in to see Greta give my friend a blowjob. She was bobbing her head quite vigorously; it was a damn beautiful sight to see. But then suddenly she stopped. My friend came in her mouth. Greta sat back disappointed after swallowing the load. My friend, well, he seemingly passed out. With his cock out and all. He was tiny. As she picked up her phone, I entered the room.

"A little head and he's passed out?"

"Shit... Yeah, he's out cold. How much did you see?"

"Basically, the whole thing. It wasn't long."

"Yeah... I love him and everything, but this happens a lot."

"I mean, it's not his fault that you are too good"

"I doubt I'm that good"

"It looked pretty damn good from the outside"

"Ugh... Can you just forget you've seen anything?"

"Nope. I'm gonna cling to this image forever."

"Please."

"No chance"

"Ugh... It's just embarrassing"

"For you or for him?"

"Me."

"Come on Greta... I bet I'd cum this fast too if you'd do it to me."

"Don't be silly. I knew girls you slept with."

"Wanna bet?"

"You want me to suck your cock? Seriously?"

"It's bigger than his. And I'm sure there is some female equivalent of blue balls that you have now."

"He's right here."

I went to him and gave him a semi-hard slap. No reaction at all. I gave Greta an "I told you so" face and proceeded to undo my belt. She came to me and helped me take my pants off. When she saw my semi hard cock she gasped.

"Holy shit. Are you huge or is he just tiny?"

"I'm barely average" - I chucked

She started to stroke my cock until it became as hard as it could get, then she put her small little lips around the tip. She could easily swallow my friend's cock, but she struggled with mine. She could barely fit half of my length in before she gagged. She took my cock out of her mouth and leaned back.

"Just fuck me"

As she said it, she stripped completely naked. She might have been flat as a board but damn she looked sexy naked. So delicate. So fragile. She laid down on the bed, spreading her legs, inviting me to join her. I approached her naturally. I rubbed my cock on her pussy. She was wet. No. Not just wet. Soaking. I lubed up my cock with it and tried to push it in gently. There was a lot of resistance, especially at first. It was almost like she never had cock in her. After the tip of my penis eventually slid in, the rest was easier. Her pussy swallowed my cock. She sucked me in like no other pussy before. She held moans back; I could see it on her face. Then, I started pumping gently. Just so she could get used to it. I ramped up the speed overtime. Especially after she started begging me to go harder.

After a while she could not hold back her moans at all. She was on her back screaming as I fucked her faster and faster. Her pussy started to tighten even more so I could tell she was getting close. Her moans disappeared, her mouth open as wide as possible, her eyes rolled back, but no sound could escape her. As she came, she went numb, she laid there enjoining it with the most honest smile on her face I have ever seen.

"Stop stop..." - she said it quietly. So, I couldn't hear her. Especially since I was getting close to cumming too. She kept repeating to stop and eventually she pushed me away. Just as I was about to cum. Instead of inside her I ended up cumming all over her face, hair, and stomach.

"What is it?"

"I just didn't want you to cum in me."

"And is this better?" - I chuckled "I can go shower."

"Fair enough."

"This was amazing... I can't believe I never had an orgasm from sex before. It's incredible. I told you you'd last longer."

"Well the competition wasn't fierce."

She laughed and went to shower. I went after her and joined her. I ended up eating her out there. And ever since then. Every time we had a study session, we'd go through the same routine. She'd suck him off until he passed out then we'd have amazing sex. It's a damn shame she moved away for uni. They are still together. I feel sorry for Greta. She deserves a better fuck then him.

ADonovan
ADonovan
23 Followers