Friend from College Ch. 03

Story Info
Things seem to be escalating.
2.5k words
4.26
113.2k
155

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonBlue
SimonBlue
355 Followers

The rest of the week, we settled into this new routine, something I couldn't ever have imagined happening. Each day, we would go about our lives as normal, Randy and I going to our respective jobs, Amy taking care of the kids, and every night, after we went to bed, my loving, adoring wife would walk downstairs to the living room where she would get on her knees and service the oversized, thick, hard cock of my good friend from college. Then she would return to our room, and proceed to fuck my brains out. It was a bizarre arrangement, I'll grant you that, but I honestly have never seen her happier, more energetic, and more fulfilled.

As the week went on, she started becoming more brazen and relaxed about the whole thing, presumably as she began to come to terms with the idea that I wasn't angry, and was accepting of the situation. The first few nights she returned as usual, a little flushed and sweaty, pussy soaking through her panties, and ready to go. On Wednesday night, she came to bed with what was obviously a significant amount of cum on her lips, chin and neck. When I asked her about this, she smiled bashfully and said, "Randy wanted to cum on my face tonight...thats ok right?" It was hard for me to think of a reason to object when I didn't seem to have a problem with her swallowing his load the previous nights, so I replied, "Sure, I guess thats ok." And from then on she was routinely coming back to bed with her face plastered with Randy's jizz. She was at first hesitant to kiss me or get her face too close to mine, but after a few nights she wouldn't hesitate, and I was frequently tasting his salty leftovers in and on my wife's sexy face.

Another evolving change was that she would start telling me details while she was riding my cock or I was on top of her, pounding her pussy. She would look into my eyes and recount for me what she had just finished doing.

"Its so fucking big, Mike, I can barely get my lips around it. And its so hard, and hot, and he has these huge balls too. We don't even really talk much anymore, he just gives me this condescending little smirk when I walk down there and pulls his boxers down. But I just...I love pleasing it, sucking it, licking it. He...tells me I do a good job, and it makes my pussy so wet. I can't help but rub my little kitty while I'm blowing him, and tonight I came twice just from that. And his cum...its so fucking delicious. It makes me feel like such a dirty little slut."

"You are a dirty little slut, baby, you are my dirty little cocksucking slut wife," I said as I pounded her pussy harder, feeling my own orgasm approaching rapidly.

'Cum in me, cum in my pussy honey, I want to have two loads in me right now, one in my mouth and one in my cunt," she panted.

That was enough to put me over the edge and I felt a surge as rope after rope of semen filled the tight, juicy pussy of my sweet wife. She purred contentedly and rolled off, and quickly drifted off to sleep. I had to admit that we've never had hotter sex, and whatever my wife was getting from my gifted friend downstairs, I was reaping the rewards. I can't say I was loving the cum-covered kisses and the thoughts that went through my head when she was down there, but...well, I didn't mind them as much as I would have thought I would. For the first night that weak, I was able to fall asleep pretty easily.

The next morning, I woke up a little before my alarm, and noticed that Amy wasn't in bed next to me. This was unusual as our typical morning routine was that I woke up around 6 a.m. to get ready for work, she slept in until usually around 7:30, and then she got the kids up around 8. Here it was, 5:45 and she was already up and out of bed? I listened but couldn't hear her making any noise downstairs, so I quietly got out of bed and went down to look for her. As I walked into the living room, I found who I was looking for...my wife, in a similar position to the night I had watched them, down on her knees, mouth full of my friend's huge cock. This was a new and unexpected advancement in our arrangement, and I wasn't sure exactly how I felt about it. I watched her for a minute or two, silently, and then cleared my throat to let them know I was in the room. She immediately stopped, plopped his dick out of her mouth, and looked up at me.

"Oh, hey baby, sorry, I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep. I came downstairs and Randy was already up. Are you...ok if I finish?"

This was a pivotal turning point for this developing situation, as until now I did not know whether Randy was aware that I knew about my wife's nightly excursions. But he was aware now! Was this getting to be too much? Should I put a stop to this? Why was I so fucking hard?

"Ummm...yeah, thats ok. I'm gonna make some coffee, do you guys want some?" I awkwardly replied.

"Sure sweetie, thanks!" my wife cheerfully replied and resumed lavishing Randy's cock with her tongue, licking up the fat glob of pre-cum that had accumulated there while we were talking.

Randy turned his head around to look at me, somewhat sheepishly, and said "Sorry Mike, I'm almost finished. Umm...coffee would be great?" and then he placed his hand on the back of my wife's head, slowly pushing her down, feeding his cock into her throat. She obviously had been practicing taking his girth, as she quickly relaxed her throat, opened her lips wide and glided about halfway down the shaft. She made some quiet whimpering, gagging noises, as he gently fucked her throat. She then pulled back and started rapidly bobbing her head up and down on the fat, purple knob, eager to get her reward for a job well done.

"Where you do you want it, slut?" he said, louder than need be, seemingly to make sure I could hear from the kitchen.

"Anywhere you want, Randy, just give it to me, I want it, I need it, I EARNED that hot fucking nut," I heard by conservative, reserved wife reply, using language I've never heard her use before and didn't even think she was capable of.

"Ok, on your face it is" Randy said, grabbing his cock with his hand and pumping 5 or 6 large, creamy loads across my wife's forehead, cheeks and lips. She moaned with ecstasy, savoring the warm, wet load.

I finished making the coffee and started pouring 3 cups, when my wife walked up behind me and gave me a hug. I turned and saw her, grinning from ear to ear, her face still covered in his jizz. I've never seen a nastier, sluttier sight, and she looked like she had just won a prize. She was practically bouncing.

"Guess I don't need any cream in my coffee" she joked, taking her index finger and scooping up some of the cum on her face and popping it into her eager mouth. "Mmmm, what a yummy breakfast!"

In the span of one week, my wife had gone from tearful apologies and begging me not to leave her to sucking my friend's enormous cock right in front of me and joking about eating his cum. How far was this going to go? Was this getting out of hand?

"So...it isn't just a nightly thing now?" I asked her plaintively.

"Sorry honey, I will stick to just once a night if it makes you upset," she said, furrowing her brow in obvious disappointment.

"No, no, its fine I guess, just was a little surprised."

"Thank you, thank you, I love you so much Mike!" she said and gave me a big, sticky, cum-splattered kiss. I couldn't help but taste the goo that was literally covering her entire face, and the taste was surprisingly not that unpleasant. I had tasted my own cum in the past once or twice, and wasn't disgusted by it or anything, but Randy's semen was a little thicker and slightly sweeter than what I remembered mine tasting like.

"Ok well, I've got to get off to work, Amy, have a good day, I'll see you tonight, ok?"

"Remember I'm taking the kids over to my mom's house for the weekend, so it will just be the three of us for dinner tonight, I was going to order pizza is that ok?"

"Sure, sounds great."

"Thanks for the coffee," Randy said, walking into the kitchen and grabbing his cup, still wearing only his boxers, his softening but still impressive cock still dangling through the flap in front. He was still in pretty good shape and obviously was comfortable with his body and being practically nude walking around my house.

"No problem, see you tonight," I said.

I got in my car and headed off to work, trying to focus on the day to come. It was an uneventful day, typical Friday with early meetings, and I was able to head out early around 4pm. I got home shortly after, and my wife was watching TV. Randy wasn't back yet, and so we spent a little quality time alone, catching up on a few of our favorite shows. He got home around 7, and we ordered pizza. After dinner, we all returned to the living room to watch some more TV. I sat in our recliner chair, and Amy sat next to Randy on the couch. We were watching some cable drama, and I was pretty engaged with the show and not really paying attention to Amy or Randy, when I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned and looked, and Amy had stood up, unbuttoned her jeans and taken off her pants. She also took off her shirt so she was standing there in just her bra and panties. She was wearing one of the lacy, sexy sets that I had gotten her for Valentine's Day the year before, which was not her usual attire. As I watched this, she then got down on her knees between Randy's legs and started unbuckling his belt. Was she really going to blow him again, with me sitting right here? Apparently she was, as he lifted up his ass, allowing her to pull his pants and underwear down, and allowing his impressive tool to pop up, nearly smacking her in the face. She giggled a little bit, and wrapped her tiny little hand around the massive pole. She immediately slid her other hand into the waistband of her panties and started furiously rubbing her clit.

"I've been thinking about this all day, Randy" she said in a sultry, husky tone.

"Ha, I'm sure you have you little cumslut," he said, grinning down at her. He turned to look at me and sort of shrugged his shoulders with a smirk. I just smiled and nodded, and tried to turn my head back to the show. The volume of the TV wasn't enough to drown out the rhythmic sucking, slurping noises that my wife was making, nor the contented little moans and sighs involuntarily coming from her as she pistoned her face on my friend's veiny cock. After about 5 minutes of this, I heard her let out a little squeal as she had apparently brought herself to her first orgasm while subserviently worshipping this monster in front of her. A few minutes later, I turned to look when I heard Randy tell her he was getting close.

"You want this nut, Amy? Are you a good girl, do you deserve a treat?" he taunted her.

'Mmhfmfmmmhmm" she agreed around a throbbing mouthful of meat.

"Do you want to show Mike what a good little cocksucker you are? Make him proud? Are you gonna swallow every drop?"

"Mmmmmm" she moaned as she brought herself to another orgasm, her hand coming to a rest in her soaked panties. She was trembling and shaking with desire as saliva was pouring from her mouth and coating the base of Randy's cock, dribbling onto his huge balls.

"Take it all, show your husband, here it comes you little wifeslut," he shouted, tensing up and unloading in her mouth. Her cheeks immediately began to puff out as she struggled to gulp the creamy load down, trying her best to hold it all in her mouth and not waste a precious drop. He finally finished shooting, and she made a big final gulp, filling her belly. She looked over at me, beaming with pride, face red and sweaty, and then she stood, grabbed me by the hand and said, "Take me upstairs, NOW, I need you to fuck me!"

I didn't need to be told twice, and so I got up and quickly followed her. As we walked towards the stairs, I heard Randy laugh and say, "You're welcome, bro!" from his spot on the couch.

I followed her to our room, and she immediately slipped off her panties and climbed onto the bed on all fours.

"Fuck me, pound my tight little pussy, Mike, make me cum again, fill me up, I want you so bad!"

I tore off my clothes and got on the bed behind her, slamming my cock into her already very well lubricated slit. As I pounded her from behind, I could hear my balls slapping against her clit, and I felt her reach her hand underneath her and start strumming away at it, all the while begging me to fuck her harder. After a few minutes of this, she removed her hand from her button, and slipped two wet fingers into her mouth, sliding them in and out and moaning in a muffled tone while I drove my 7" into her cunt.

"I'm gonna cum, Amy, here it comes," I grunted, and she replied with a moan around the fingers in her mouth. I felt my balls tighten, and I unloaded as best I could, filling her with my cum, feeling her pussy clench down on my dick. I rolled off her and flopped down on the bed, exhausted, and she snuggled up to me contentedly.

"That was great, baby, thank you so much," she said, smiling.

"I love you honey," I replied, and closed my eyes. All I could think was that we had the whole weekend, with no kids and no work, and I had absolutely no idea what to expect from this insane situation.

SimonBlue
SimonBlue
355 Followers