All Comments on 'Friend from College Ch. 03'

by SimonBlue

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unless, they all wake up dead in the next chapter

Stop writing while you still have a choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

By More, I mean that you are going too slowly putting out such small bites in each chapter you are posting. If you want to hold interest in your story please give at least two pages at a time.

I have enjoyed what you have written so far but that is because I read all three together.

wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryalmost 5 years ago
Not ending well

Sorry, if our man is okay with us messing with a big cock, our mouth isn't where we want to put it. Still enjoying the story, but hubby better not be alright with her getting fucked in front of him.

rebolzrebolzalmost 5 years ago
Repetitious

It's getting kind of repetitious as the story is not moving along. Need some more character development of hubby and wife. Not much internal conflicts in their minds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
and another continuation of GARBAGE

the willing cuckolds are having a field day

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018almost 5 years ago
Looks like you've already lost her.

Just a week in and she has no self control. He has ruined her for all time. The kissing bukkake stuff is all the indication one would need to understand how low your status has fallen. Poor little kids have to survive being raised in this decadent environment

Wow! It's like watching the Challenger disintegrate all over again. 😢

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I agree with the others.

She sucks cock and now changes to mornings and in front of him. He is ok with tasting his buddy’s cum and she gets off feeding it to him. Hurry up and get to her fucking the big dick friend and either leaving with him or telling hubby she will always have a big cock lover from now on.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Lost

You lost this early on and haven't.done.much to recover it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well,

I'm enjoying the story. Keep on truckin' with your writing.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckualmost 5 years ago
I want to read more - I want him to be more sissy cuckold.

I want him to lick the cum off her face. I want him to be a sissy cuckold. I want her to enjoy his big cock and feed the hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Randy needs to own that slut and start fucking her. Mike needs to sleep on the couch from now on when Randy is there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
there a lot of sissyboys out there.

marriage is hard enough without the b/s.keep others out of your bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep it up !! Gotta imagine Randy’s gonna tap that ass soon!! Good job!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
another MARRIAGE AND CHUCK AUTHOR DOWN THE DRAIN

you call this a story.. pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
my kind of story

this is just my kind of story. we've lived this out a bit as well. keep em coming.....clearly she needs to try him out for size....it is always amazing seeing your woman cum harder on a large hard cock - especially if the bloke is fit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please, hurry!

I am getting wet, thinking of her fucking that big cock!

Now it's on: his friend behaved sheepishly toward the husband upon being discovered with his cock in his wife's mouth, but getting the equivalent of an "okay" from him, called her a slut in hearing distance of him. And wifey, knowing hubby was all right seeing them together, told her lover to put his load wherever he wanted to. Is that a fucking invitation or what? If he hadn't been just about to come, he could have fucked her right then! It would have been great if he had lifted up her nighty and done her then, but there was no description of what she was wearing, so maybe he didn't have time.

In fact, with her relatively rapid descent into slutdom, this part should have ended with her climbing on and riding him on the couch, that night. That is what I did with my hubby's best friend, when he got back from his service. I welcomed him home the way a cuckoldress does. I wanted my husband to see what he had given away. I wanted him to watch his cuckolding by the slut he had helped to create. His friend shoved his finger up my asshole while he was fucking my pussy, and announced that he was going to fuck me there next, in my cherry ass. Which made my husband blow his load all over the coffee table. (Now I just love that dried flower arrangement from his mother, as it is a special souvenir of that day, the day I became an owned slut of his best friend.)

In my opinion, once a husband has signed off on his best friend's right to sexual favors from his wife, the wife ALWAYS has the green light to take things as far as she wants to go with him. And if hubby hasn't discussed birth control with her, she has the right to take that new cock in her unprotected cunt, bareback, during her fertile period!

SlutWifeBarb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A SLUT 4 sure

sucking cock in the living room wkids in the house. And the upcoming cuckold probably eating creampie and sucking Randy back to hardness for his whore wife. it's so predictable.

Have him throw Randy and his slut out Friday night after he gets video for divorce court!! etMfN0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome!!!

I complimented your first in this line. Each story is better than the last. I love the fact he is eating cum incidentally off his wife. I love how brazen she has become. I wish he would embrace it more and encourage her more instead of act like he is merely accepting it begrudgingly. Still awesome though. Keep ignoring the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Please more love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeaaaah I guess.

I don't normally like these stories and I can see you taking this one all the way to our narrator learning to suck his friends dick when wife isn't available. Then as the "friend" starts fucking the wife the husband learns to take it in the ass when wife isn't available. It's the camel getting his nose into the tent. Pretty soon the whole camel Is in the tent!

I'm hoping the guy comes to his senses before he starts sucking his friend off.

The story has few bad mistakes but the whole setup is implausible, it's moving so fast and so out of comfort zones plus he doesn't even like the guy!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More Please!!

Loved it. Please don't make us wait!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Husband is so fucked

Husband better up the program and get into the game or the game will pass him by xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

enigma3enigma3over 4 years ago

chapter 3 and the negative comments continue...........why do you insist on reading something you hate?

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

Love the progression!

I admit I'm a little squeamish on kissing a cummy face, but the writing is really top-notch.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HOT!

Love the image of the wife with big tits kneeling between another mans legs sucking his fat cock and masturbating as he calls her names while her husband watches. He’s getting more control over her all the time and her husband is helpless to stop it. He should have the husband finger her from behind as she sucks and he tells her how he’s going to ruin her pussy with his big cock. Make her cum from thinking of his dick in her in front of her husband. He controls her now, have the husband take pictures of his wife cumming with another man dick in her mouth. Ed1954

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load of disgusting crap...! I am sure Simon blue is the faggot who loves sucking cocks....

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

What kind of pussy puts up with this shit. I’ve never seen AB so excited about a story without Jamal in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

no normal man would except hihis wife bangin another dude.. except maybe this author.. jesus christ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it seems the aithor has also been doing a lot of 'on knees servicing of cocks' to get good ratings despite how pathetically shitty this offering is!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story.......looking forward to chapter 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous