Friend Group Fuck Pass Ch. 02

Story Info
Married couple continue exploring sex with friends.
3.4k words
4.01
10.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
durantftw
durantftw
67 Followers

We head towards the hotel where Russel and Lauren are already waiting for us. As opposed to the previous fuck session we had with Liam and Rachel, this time I haven't talked about it with Russel beforehand, and it also seemed like Russel is the one that is more into it, not Lauren.

As we head into the big and modern hotel room, we see Russel and Lauren naked on the bed, kissing. Russel's big muscular body was embracing Lauren's curvy body and I could see Russel's big hard dick next to her. I think about how Russel's big too, probably a bit bigger than Liam, and how I'm the only small one.

"Get over here!" Russel says when he sees us. Melissa goes to his bed while Lauren intercepts me with a smile on her face and guides me to the other bed. She kisses me as she starts undressing me, while Russel wastes no time and tells Melissa to "suck it, now", which she does.

I watch Melissa suck Russel's cock as Lauren sucks mine. Russel is not messing about, he pushes his big cock inside Melissa's throat until she chokes, then takes it out for a second and goes right back at it. I would do the same to Lauren but no matter how much I'd push it wouldn't have the same effect. "Less teeth, open wide!" Russel instructs Melissa as he pushes his cock inside her mouth. Melissa tries her best and keeps choking on his big dick.

I try to set Melissa's gaging sounds aside and focus on Lauren, this curvy brunette is doing her best sucking my cock and I should be focused on it. I finger her wet pussy a bit and go straight for fucking her. She spreads her legs for me and I slide it inside as I lay on top of her. I start fucking her as we kiss.

I can hear Melissa start moaning so I know she started being fucked too. Soon enough I didn't even need to stand up and look cause Melissa's moans turn to screams and Russel starts pounding her pussy hard. "Your cock feels so good!" Melissa yells as Russel fucks her harder and harder. "Ahh! It's so big!" She yells.

Soon enough, Melissa yells her heart out and then orgasms with Russel's big cock inside her. "Come here and suck my cock while she recovers!" Russel orders Lauren and she tells me to come over to the other bed so she can suck his cock. We move over and Lauren gets on all fours and starts sucking Russel's cock as he waits for Melissa to be ready for fucking again. I slide my cock inside Lauren's pussy from behind and start fucking her.

After a few minutes, Russel orders Melissa to get on all fours, facing us, and starts fucking her from behind. "Kiss my wife!" Russel says and Melissa starts making out with Lauren while moaning from the dick pounding.

Lauren turns over spanking her own ass and says "that's it, just like that" while I fuck her hard, and the whole scene of Lauren talking, me pounding her and also seeing Melissa get fucked hard by Russel, gets me on the verge of coming, and while I try to stop it, I just can't and I dump my entire load in Lauren's pussy.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it in anymore" I tell Lauren as she smiles, not minding that I came too soon. "No worries, you can watch me fuck both of them!" Russel says while continuing to pound Melissa as she screams. "Get over here!" He orders Lauren and she gets on all fours next to Melissa. "I want you to lick your wife's pussy and keep it ready while I fuck my wife" Russel tells me as he pulls out of Melissa and shoves his cock inside Lauren. I go and lick Melissa's freshly fucked pussy while Lauren moans as her husband fucks her hard.

"Switch!" Russel yells as he pulls his dick out of Lauren and comes to stick it in Melissa. I move over to Lauren and lick her pussy while my wife starts being fucked again.

Melissa screams as Russel dicks her down really hard. "Slower! Ahh!" She yells as Russel is in a state of trance where he shoves his cock deep in her pussy hard and fast. "Shut up and take it!" He says and pushes her face into the sheets as he continues to ram her pussy hard. I can hear Melissa's muffled screams as I watch her get fucked harder than she's probably ever been fucked in her life.

Russel starts groaning and in a few seconds her screams and releases all his sperm inside Melissa's beaten down pussy. He shakes a few times with his dick as deep as it gets inside her, leaving every little bit of cum there, and then pulls out.

Everyone stays silent for a bit after the orgy and then we decide to go take a shower. Melissa can barely walk towards the bathroom door because of the intense fucking, but the expression on her face said "satisfied" more than anything else.

When we wake up in the morning, each of us lying on the hotel room beds, we talk a bit about the sex, after which Russel expresses his happiness that we started to break down barriers as a friend group and have sex. Melissa is the first to agree and say "I'm so glad we're in this together".

"Exactly, I think this is true friendship, no sexual barriers set by society!" Russel immediately adds.

"Right?" Melissa intervenes. "Why can't I love Lars to bits and also want your cock inside me? Who says?" She adds leaving me a bit embarrassed. "Don't you agree, honey?" She asks.

"Of course!" I say even though I wouldn't put it exactly like she did.

"Perfect!" Russel says. "Us, Taylor, Liam and Rachel, we should all be free to fuck each other however we like, we're friends, that's what friends should do." He explains but I couldn't not notice how he also added his brother Tyler into the mix. His brother didn't have any girlfriend or wife, he never really had a serious relationship, he just likes to fuck around. I was always on good terms with him, we're good friends, but I don't know how I'd feel about him fucking Melissa, especially since he doesn't have a wife to bring to the table himself.

"I completely agree!" Lauren backs Russel up.

"Me too!" Melissa says.

"Me too." I say much less enthusiastic.

"So glad! We can call it a fuck pass!" Russel says smiling.

"Yes, The Friend Group Fuck Pass." Melissa adds laughing.

"That's hilarious!" Lauren says laughing. "I'll tell Liam and the others we even named it." She says and grabs her phone.

That weekend me and Melissa go out of town to her parent's place and we stay there just hanging around, doing chores around the house, basically relaxing and spending time with them. However while we're doing wholesome married couple things, our friends are continuing the sexual escapades.

On Sunday morning, Melissa comes to me with a huge smile on her face after having chatted with Rachel. "You have to hear this!" She says slamming the door to the bedroom behind her and sitting next to me on the bed.

"Yesterday, Liam and Rachel were supposed to meet up with Russel and Lauren to fuck." She says looking straight into my eyes. "But, Lauren got a tummy ache right before and wasn't in the mood, so Russel went by himself." She explains and I immediately think whether Liam was ok with Russel fucking Rachel while he can't fuck Lauren, and also whether I would be ok with such thing. But my thoughts immediately get pushed aside by Melissa continuing the story. "They fucked Rachel together, and she said she loved it, it was the best sex she ever had!" Melissa says smiling, visibly drawn to the idea.

"Wow. Just wow." I say still picturing it in my head and also realizing how I wouldn't want it to happen with Melissa and me. I wouldn't want Russel or Liam to fuck her, at least not while I can't fuck their wife too.

"I know, I was shocked too, but it's great!" Melissa tells me. "Why would all their nights be ruined just cause Lauren didn't feel like it, they're friends, they trust each other, Lauren was ok with Russel going and Liam was ok with Russel showing up alone. I think it's beautiful!" Melissa adds and I realize that there is no way this won't happen to us too at some point. I have to start accepting the Friend Group Fuck Pass. But it's hard. Really hard.

As we get home, Melissa seems really eager to go for new sexual escapades, it's not the same for me but I wasn't going to spoil it for her, I accepted this so I have to stick with it, I don't want to ruin the relationship and how good things are going. Melissa immediately calls Rachel wanting to set up a fuck session, but Rachel says she's too worn out from last night's fucking. "I'll let Liam know maybe he wants to join you too." Rachel adds and just as I thought I will see my wife being fucked without me fucking someone else too.

"Let's call Russel and Lauren to see what they're up to!" Melissa says and I freeze. What if Lauren also doesn't want to come and only Russel shows up, everyone will be fucking Melissa in front of me. "No, let's not." I say trying not to risk it. "Don't be silly." Melissa says while calling them, not even considering for a second I'm being serious when saying "no".

I don't know if "luck" is the right word, but Russel is away, Lauren is alone, and she confirms that she can join us all by herself. So while Rachel is not there, Lauren will be there, I will have someone to fuck too.

Lauren and Liam show up at our place that evening and after a couple of drinks and a couple of laughs, as expected, things get heated. We head to the bedroom and undress, after which Melissa starts sucking Liam's cock while Lauren starts sucking mine. I can't help but think how accustomed we are with this by now, it doesn't seem at all weird anymore, me seeing my wife suck someone else's cock. Maybe the thoughts of worse things happening makes her sucking a friend's cock seem like nothing.

I savor Lauren's oral while watching Melissa do the same to Liam, after which we start fucking, both Melissa and Lauren get on all fours and we enter from behind. We start fucking them harder and harder as their moans and screams grow louder and louder. "I love your cock so much!" Melissa yells between moans as Liam pounds her pussy hard. "Kiss me!" Lauren says at one point to Melissa as the two were next to each other while being fucked. The two make out as they take our dicks and we can't help but to love what we see, especially Liam.

With the hard fucking and the kissing, soon enough, Melissa orgasms. "Let me fuck Lauren until your wife is back at it!" Liam says and I make way. He starts fucking Lauren from behind as I go to Melissa. "Not yet!" She says when I want to start fucking her for a bit too. "Come kiss me!" She orders, still savoring the previous orgasm. I respect her wishes, I make out with her as I hear Lauren's moans from being fucked hard by Liam.

After a few minutes, Melissa is ready again and lets me stick it into her. I fuck her for a bit, but Liam immediately wants a piece and says "my turn". I go back to Lauren as Melissa keeps her legs spread for Liam.

"Do you have lube around?" Lauren asks me. "I want you to put it in my ass." She adds to my complete surprise.

"We do!" I say and immediately go for the drawer with lube. I drench my dick in lube, drench her asshole in lube too, and I stick it in. I start fucking her in her ass as she moans and I enjoy the amazing, tight, warm sensation of anal sex.

Me and Melissa don't do anal, we tried, she didn't like it, we put it aside and forgot about it. Which makes Liam's request an interesting one, "Let's do anal too!" Liam tells Melissa. "I don't do anal." Melissa says wanting Liam to continue fucking her as he's stopped for the moment. "No such thing, if you don't like it, it means you didn't do it properly!" Liam insists.

After a few back and fourths that are probably very annoying to Melissa, Liam says "If you don't like it, I won't insist ever again!" Melissa gives in. As I fuck Lauren in the ass, I can't help but look at them, Liam puts a ton of lube on his cock, even more than I did, then fills her ass with lube and sticks a finger and moves it around. Then two fingers. Then three fingers. Then he puts more lube. It looked like an entire process, a process that Melissa didn't seem to mind at all.

Liam then slowly slides his lube filled cock into Melissa's asshole and as he pushes it in, she lets out a small moan. This is a lot different from when we tried anal, where even my small cock barely going inside a bit made her quit. Liam slowly moves forward and backward as Melissa moans. She enjoys it, it's obvious, Liam was right.

Soon enough, both me and Liam were pounding away at the women's assholes and they were enjoying it fully. As Liam fucks Melissa's tight ass really hard, he gets the urge to cum, an urge that he can't stop and he fills Melissa's asshole with his cum. Me, being on the edge of ejaculating myself, go ahead and cum inside Lauren's asshole too. It felt amazing.

Friday, I get notified that I need to leave town for work. It's just for one night but the moment I heard it, I knew that something sexual will happen in my absence. Melissa was not going to sleep alone and wait for me. And as soon as I inform her about my one night trip she says asks me "It's ok if I go to Rachel's or Lauren's to have sex, right?" Without even a slight hesitation, she outright asks me. "I guess." I say knowing that it would be hard to justify myself given other friends doing the same and letting their spouses have sex in their absence.

As I am on the train towards my hotel for the night, I see Liam creating an online chat group called "Friend Group Fuck Pass" where he says we can chat and set up sessions. As I look through the chat group however, I freeze. Looking at the participants of the chat, besides Russel, Lauren, Liam, Rachel, and us, the ones that I expected to be there, there is also Taylor, Russel's brother. Jim and Jerry, Liam's younger brothers. And Kyle with Jia, some close friends of Liam's.

"What's with all the new people?" I angrily text Liam as soon as I see the list. "They're all friends with which we talked about our sexual escapades with and were willing to join." Liam explains. "Everyone can join now?" I aggressively ask. "Not everyone, but close friends and family should." He says. "I can make a poll and we can vote if you don't want them in." He adds but I know it would make me look like the bad guy so I refuse.

I impatiently wait until I know what Melissa is doing tonight. I call her as soon as I get to the hotel. "I'm going to Russel and Lauren's place tonight, think it's going to be just us." She says and I breathe a sigh of relief. I am glad it's just them.

As I am having my dinner at the hotel, however, I get a text from Melissa saying "There's also going to be Taylor, just so you know." I freeze. I think about how Taylor and Russel will be fucking my wife and there's nothing I can do about it. I barely even sleep that night, constantly thinking about what's going on with Melissa.

In the morning I call her but there's no answer. When on the train back, Melissa calls me with an extremely positive vibe, she's happy.

"We fucked and it was great!" She tells me as I inquire about it immediately. "First Russel fucked me while Taylor fucked Lauren. Then Taylor fucked me too. He has such a great cock. I orgasmed a lot." She explains with the same positive tone.

"Glad you liked it." I say with not such a positive tone.

"Honey!" She says detecting my negativity. "Don't be sad, I had a great time with our friends, nothing bad happened." She explains and she is probably right, but it's hard for me to shake it off.

As I get home, Melissa pours even more details on me. She tells me how Taylor fucked her so hard she almost cried, pinning her down and fucking her roughly for minutes on end. Then she explains how at one point Lauren left the room and Russel fucked her in the pussy while Taylor fucked her in the mouth. Said it felt amazing that two big muscular men were handling her like that. I don't know how to react, so I just listen.

That day, Jerry and Jim, Liam's younger brothers, two slim, tall and very outgoing guys, post a message on the group chat saying "We're in town, who wants to fuck?" Melissa decides to stay away cause she is still a bit exhausted from that night. "We're in!" Answers Kyle. Kyle is an older guy, average looking, with a very hot and young wife, Jia. Jia is a short, blonde, cute woman with long hair, perky tits and nice ass. I dreamt about fucking her for years. "Russel can't, but I'm in!" Lauren adds to the group chat to my amazement.

We miss that orgy, but Melissa gets all the details the next day, obviously. Apparently, Kyle has a huge cock and Jim and Jerry also have decent sizes, something that Melissa felt the need to point out. In summary, all the guys took turns on all the girls and fucked them in multiple positions for almost two hours. Both Lauren and Jia orgasmed twice and the brothers filled Jia up with cum while Kyle filled Lauren.

Two days later, something else happens, Liam writes on the chat group "Who's up for a switch tonight?" as he and Rachel want to switch partners. "Let's do it!" Melissa immediately says and I go with it. We establish that for the night, Rachel comes to our place and Melissa goes to Liam's.

And so it happens, Rachel shows up, we talk, we eat, we drink, and ultimately, we fuck. I initially think a bit about what is happening at the other place, but slowly I let it be and just enjoy the night with Rachel. She sucks my cock for a long while, then I proceed to fuck her whichever way I want. I fuck her in the pussy, then in the ass, then in the pussy again. She doesn't orgasm but she seems to enjoy it a lot. After I cum inside her, we go to sleep embraced, and in the morning she wakes me up with a blowie. That never happened to me before, I wake up with my cock in her mouth and she sucks my cock until I ejaculate into her mouth. It feels amazing.

As Melissa comes back home she is happy and satisfied too. Says Liam fucked her really hard again, both in the pussy and in the ass, and that she orgasmed once. I tell her about my experience and we mind our business for the day. It seems extremely clear now, we were enjoying fucking our friends, we were loving the Friend Group Fuck Pass.

durantftw
durantftw
67 Followers