Friend in Need, Slut Indeed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keith, I always just saw through your bullshit. Your mediocrity and ability to keep falling upwards is shameful, accomplished no doubt by impressing people like Ms. Dyejob von Uber-tits here."

Now that she had insulted everyone, I came very close to snapping.

"Listen bitch, I've never done anything but be pleasant with you. You've now interrupted my conversation with a friend and body-shamed a woman who you don't even know. What a hypocrite you are. I cringe at the thought of the women you're going to manipulate under the guise of empowerment."

That's when Tina threw her drink in my face.

Upon being hit with some clear liquor, I started inching toward Tina in an extremely menacing manner. Here I was, a 6'3" 225 lean, mean dude edging toward a 5'2" harpy who weighed 105 soaking wet - I was menacing. The fact that I could feel my pulse in my forehead meant my fury was getting the best of me. As the thought of manhandling her out of the room entered my head, I felt a tug on my shirt bringing me back. Becca whispered in my ear, "Don't let this bitch make you do something stupid. Follow me."

Becca pulled me away from Tina, grabbed my hand, and led me away. I had no idea where we were going. Becca took me down one wide hall, turned left down a narrow side hall and opened a door, leading me into a small study. She immediately spun around, went to her knees, and started unbuttoning my slacks. Within a few seconds, my boxers were pulled down and my cock was in her mouth.

"Becca, what the fuck?"

"Shut up and let this happen," she responded.

My rage didn't immediately melt away, but it certain transmorphosed into a different sensation - animal lust. My blood was so up and suddenly removed from the confrontation, that it had to be redirected. It turns out Becca knew she could divert that pulsing testosterone in another direction...into her.

For the next three or so minutes, she gave me the kind of blowjob I knew she could give: an absolutely fantastic one. She had one hand massaging my balls, her other hand pumping up and down my cock, and her mouth was salaciously taking my full girth and length all the way down her throat between strokes. I know I got past her throat, because I swear I felt her uvula glide against the top of my shaft.

This was the one thing I told myself I could not allow happen this weekend, but that was when my rational brain had been in charge. My reptilian brain was at the controls now. You know that saying that a man has enough blood to power his brain or his prick, but not both at the same time? Well, that old adage was certainly being proven correct.

"Tits," I stated. I didn't pair it with another word, but it was an obvious command. Becca didn't hesitate. She went from having my fully engorged cock all the way down the back of her throat to having it pop out in under a second. She stood up, quickly unbuttoned the front of her dress shirt, undid her front-latch bra, and let her glorious tits pour out. Man, they were still firm and stood up in all their perky majesty. There was a little more sag, but that wast to be expected after a round of breastfeeding.

I was expecting her to get back down to her knees and resume her oral worship of my cock, but she didn't. She hiked up her skirt, showing me the front of a very lacy, very see-through thong. These weren't her Tuesday panties, these were the anniversary set. At the time I wasn't necessarily wondering why she had on a special pair, I was just appreciating them.

And I didn't have long to take in the sight of them, because she was sliding them down her legs and stepping out of them. After kicking them my way she took a few steps back to a nearby button leather couch. She sat down in the middle of the couch, with her ass right at the edge and leaned far back. She opened her legs wide, brought her knees up near her head, and beckoned.

"Keith, come over here and give me that cock," she ordered. She started stroking her glistening pussy folds, and it was clear she was already in an advanced state of arousal. The smell of her sex filled the room. Like I said before, the animal lust took over and I stalked over to her.

Within four seconds of me reaching a dick's length of the sofa, the tip of my cock was exploring the opening of her cunt. Sure, I could have driven it right in there, and her anatomy would have let me ... but I took my time.

Naked to the waist down, still wearing my shirt and tie, I made her beg for it. I didn't say anything, I just kept rubbing it up and down her slit. At the top, I'd make my dick do a little shimmy to tease her clit. She was attempting to thrust her crotch out to force the insertion, but I would pull back. I wanted her to know I was in charge, despite the fact that I was doing something I, on greater and more sober reflection, would shut down.

"Please, Keith, give me what I want," she purred.

"What is that?"

"The fucking of my year. Please, I need it." She was sounding like a junkie, but for something a little less toxic than the fix of some street drug.

I kept up the motion of sliding my tip up and down her pussy. I was now occasionally giving my dick a little forward push - enough to get the head of my cock wet into her folds, just bordering on penetration.

At one point toward the bottom of my swipe, I kept going past her pussy, past her taint, and flicked across her puckered little anal starfish. We had had some righteous anal play in the past, and maybe tonight we could recreate that.

"No, Keith, not that tonight," she said firmly. For the first time since we moved to the couch, she reached down and grabbed my cock. But it was only to resituate it so that it was aimed squarely at her pussy. She didn't force it in, mind you. I took that as proof positive that she loved the foreplay and delayed gratification.

I resumed the up-and-down cock swipes. She was now much more actively massaging her tits and pinching her nipples. Moaning. Doing everything she could to let me know that she was ready and willing. From my elevated viewpoint, she was ripe for the taking. She was in a totally submissive position: lying back, knees near her ears, and in no position to deny me taking her.

Finally, I was tired of building it up. I made one quick thrust with my hips, and I was in. As always, her canal was moderately tight but didn't really offer up meaningful resistance as I pressed home. I bottomed out with about a half inch of my cock left, and it gave me that stopped-cold sensation that kinda hurts but is pretty awesome too. She loves that feeling, and every time it happened in the past it was guaranteed to be the switch that started her engine. It worked like a charm again.

"FUCK yea, Keith. Ahhh. Ahhh. Ahhh," she sighed as I started my thrusts. I wasn't going slow, per se, but I also wasn't going Ben Hur ramming speed either. We went at it like that for a minute or two, before I slowed down and tried to change up my angles. I wanted to be sure that multiple sides of the inside of her cunt were pressed, prodded, and properly pulsating with pleasure.

During this phase, she really started creaming. There was so much milky white froth emanating down there that, for a second, I thought that I had cum.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, look at what you're doing to me!"

I quickly realized that my rage from just a few minutes earlier had completely dissipated, but that didn't necessarily mean I intended to go easy. Once I figured we'd been going a sufficiently long enough time to get her pussy primed, I really startled to give it to her. I had her ankles in my hands and pinioned her feet behind her head. I also gave her a repeated succession of forceful thrusts that piledrove put my pubic bone into the top of her mons. It adds a little force to the mix, and it also mashed her clit while applying intense pressure inside her pussy. It was a good move while in this dominant position, and it instantly had an effect.

"Keep going, keep going, right there, right there. Yes! Fuck me! Don't stop. Yes...Yes! I'm close."

The other sign that she was close was that I could feel her groin and pussy muscles start to quiver. I loved that feeling: knowing she was on the edge and I had exacting control over her pleasure. To be honest, I was getting close to my tipping point, and I figured we maybe should stop soon or someone might come looking for us.

In that moment I sobered up the tiniest bit and realized that here I was, in the Alumni House, fucking Becca, after just having gotten into a near shouting match with an old enemy. What the fuck? How do I get into these positions?

As these thoughts came to the fore of my brain, my body auto piloted and kept the aggressive cock thrusts going. Becca screamed, her body pulsed, and her pussy contracted around my shaft. In three clear, definite contractions, I felt her orgasm rip through her. Her mouth was open in ecstasy, but no sound was coming out. It's as if I took her breath away.

That feeling, that sight, and that lack of sound were too much for me, and I my own orgasm launched. I felt my balls seize and then release successive jets of jizz. I knew I was cumming a lot. My pulsing cock wasn't throwing out a token shot of cum; rather, it was unloading a full, sizeable load deep in her womb.

When I finished I looked down and Becca had the most contented look on her face. She smiled, looked me in the eye, and a single tear streaked down her face.

"Oh my god, Keith. That was amazing. I'd say I've never cum so hard, but I have. With you."

"It was intense, as always. How long have we been gone? We need to get back, right?" I asked.

"Yea, probably." By that time I had pulled out of her and was putting my pants back on. She had curled up in a little ball on the couch and was just laying there, in seeming bliss.

I finished tucking in my shirt, arranged my tie and was moving toward the door when I looked back and saw that she had finally started moving. She was bending down to grab her bra, and I saw from the rear that her pussy was bright pink and shining with natural lubricant. I didn't see any jizz though. Weird, I had given her one helluva load. I thought it would be dribbling out.

******

A few minutes later, I had a new drink and was walking back into the full swing of the party. There were less people there, possibly people were heading out for a late dinner or even home for the night. I guessed we had been gone for about forty minutes. Maybe a tad less. It certainly wasn't a marathon shag, but that hadn't been on my mind during the encounter. It had been more a release valve for an anger that almost gotten away from me. If I can say one thing, it's that I had pretty much forgotten about the shitty interaction with Tina. Speaking of whom, I didn't see her around. She must have left as well. Thank the lord.

From the back of the room, I saw Becca emerge from the hall. We had both come back at respectfully different times, and I made sure to get to the bar from a side door after going outside. I hoped it wasn't too noticeable that we had left together and came back a good bit later, looking... unkempt.

And Becca did have a look about her. I'd say she looked a mess, but she really didn't. Her hair was a little tousled, but more like a two minute convertible drive than full blown bed head. Her makeup was a little off and her eyes were a little puffy, I suppose from crying a tad while deep throating my cock. But more important, she had that post-fuck glow of a woman utterly satisfied.

She was coming my way but not necessarily beelining to me, which was good. As she got somewhat near me, her boss Bob approached us.

"Becca, Keith, I see you're back. I heard briefly about the...exchange..that took place earlier."

Both of us looked at each other with a good measure of fear in our eyes. Did the whole party know what we just did? It would look bad on both of us. Probably worse for Becca because this was technically a work function for her. We hadn't been very careful about the location or noise control, but I thought we were sufficiently far away in a room with thick walls so that sound couldn't carry to this room. Particularly with the general noise of a party muffling something far off.

In response, Becca nodded her head slightly and put forward a well meaning smile. Her lip quivered a little, and I could sense her fear.

"Oh my god, Becca, I am so sorry that an alum made disparaging remarks about you," Bob said. "It was a gross violation of our community of trust, and she had been asked to leave. In fact, she has been scrubbed from the weekend. Once we thought about it, no one really knew how she had weaseled her way into the program to start with."

Both of us seemed to snap out of our mutual terror and looked at each other. It appeared that we weren't caught after all. In fact, her boss seemed to have a pretty good handle on the situation. Setting aside the small detail that his employee had just gotten royally and truly fucked while on the clock.

"Bob, I'm not sure what others are saying, but I can say that Keith and I chose to walk away from a situation that looked like it might get ugly."

"Well, Nancy was apparently standing nearby, heard a good deal, and relayed it all to me. Keith, I apologize that you were unnecessarily accosted, by a fellow classmate and speaker no less."

"I'm sorry to say I let the situation get me a little out of sorts as well. If I need to apologize to anyone for some choice language I used, please let me know," I said.

"I heard it was responding to a ridiculous attack on you and in defense of some extremely unkind words regarding Mrs. Smithson's ... appearance."

"I'd rather not rehash it, but I'd like to thank Becca in front of you for keeping a cool head and extricating me from the situation. A walk around campus to clear the air was just what I needed."

"Ah, so that's where you've been. Wonderful. I hope she showed you some of the new spaces that have been erected around campus," Bob said.

"She certainly did," I confirmed.

******

Fifteen minutes later the number of people at the party had reduced even more. I found myself in a circle with Becca, some boring alum that wasn't really speaking, and Nancy, who was apparently the administrative assistant in the Alumni Engagement Office. She was short, a little plump, dark headed, and you could tell was the gossip of the building. But she was also one of those women whose very pretty face kept her attractive despite being a little dumpy. In fact, I had always loved seducing women like this. They never got crazy attached like very attractive women did. They always seemed grateful for the attention and game to do anything in the sack.

Circling back to the conversation, I realized that I had zoned out but caught up quickly. Nancy was filling in the group on what exactly transpired with Tina after we walked away.

"Wellll, multiple people overheard her referring to your physique, then Keith sealed it by calling her a bitch," Nancy started.

"Nancy, you can say what she called me," Becca said. "I didn't take much offense to it. In fact, Ms. Uber-tits is kinda funny and a compliment to my boobs. And to the dyejob jibe, I'm mostly blonde but definitely get some help. She's probably right."

We all laughed with Becca, and it was good to see that she hadn't taken it to heart. In hindsight, I felt a little foolish for taking it as seriously as I did. What Tina said to me was certainly more spiteful.

"After that, a few administrators approached, asked who she was, and when they figured everything out they politely told her her assistance wouldn't be needed that weekend. I overheard them saying the matter would be referred to President Trask," Nancy went on.

I didn't really think any of this would have any real effect on Tina's career or anything. Probably to the detriment of her poor students. But if it served as one of the first stories to pile up that eventually doomed Tina, all the better.

The boring alum eventually walked away, leaving Becca, Nancy, and me standing in the circle.

"So, Becca. You and Kevin took a walk around the campus to cool off?" Nancy asked. There was more than a hint of mischief in her voice. The smirk she gave us immediately after the remark confirmed to me that she knew more than she was letting on.

"I tried to go after you but only got as far as the Randolph room," Nancy said.

"That's where I took him, or..should I say, he took me," Becca said with a smile that also conveyed she was unphased. I wasn't overly worried, but it was clear that Nancy knew or suspected what had happened. She had been outside the room where we fucked, and we had started almost as soon as we entered. They must be close for Becca to be as blase about this as she appeared.

At that, I recognized that I had drunk enough, fucked enough, and toed the line of propriety enough for one night. It was only 9:30 or so, but I announced that I was heading up to bed.

"Ladies, it's been a pleasure, but I have to get to bed. I have to interview two law students in the morning who are hoping for associate positions before I prep for the afternoon panel, so I probably should get some rest," I announced. They both nodded and said their 'good nights.'

As I walked away I felt both their eyes on my back. I stopped at the bar and ordered a bottled water. In that brief pause, I was able to pick up the last whispers of their excited exchange.

"Oh my god, Becca, is his cock that amazing? I heard from outside." Nancy snickered.

"Nancy, it's life altering."

********

The next morning I interviewed two nerdy but well-meaning law students for summer associate positions at my firm. Both were smart and qualified, but neither one knocked my socks off. I would write up how the applicants performed and submit those reports to the Hiring Committee, and after that I would be done with it. I didn't make the hiring decisions, and thank god for that.

I was thinking about that and other things as I walked up the steps to one of the banquet rooms at the University where a complimentary lunch was being held before our afternoon panel discussion. Upon entering, I saw the other award recipients, the University President, Bob, and...of course...Becca.

I meandered around the room, mingling with the various people prior to the beginning of the lunch. Everything was casual and pleasant. Eventually, everyone moved to their designated seat. Of course, I had been placed next to Becca in the corner of the room. There were six of us at the table, but the way the table was configured in the corner of the room we were somewhat by ourselves. It appeared as if I would have to spend the whole weekend with her, and I was suspecting that was not an accident.

About ten minutes into the lunch, the university president started up with some prepared remarks and all the guests dutifully stopped their meal to listen. It was a typical and unoriginal speech thanking everyone for attending, expressing pride in people's accomplishments, and making the pitch that we remember the school when we made yearly giving decisions.

The president's words, however, were not my focus. In order to look directly at the president, Becca had swiveled her seat next to mine. She had then proceeded to begin stroking my cock through my pants under the table. Luckily, there was a low table cloth and everything was hidden from general view. I also looked over from time to time to see if I could tell what she was doing. And I'll be damned but I couldn't see her arm stroking back and forth.

At the end of the speech, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I get so fucking horny whenever you're close to me. You can have me anytime you want."

I don't necessarily know what it was, but something clicked in my mind. This girl wasn't trying to trap me or leave her husband, she simply wanted to use me for sex. And I was fine with that. I wanted to use her for sex. So I said so.