Friend in Need, Slut Indeed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I was, a young, award-winning lawyer in the middle of a fundraising gala with a beautiful naked woman sucking my cock, begging for everything I could give her. I looked at my watch and realized that I still had twenty-five minutes before I had to appear on stage to accept my accolades.

"Get up on your knees and show me your ass," I commanded. "We don't have much time."

Becca instantly got up and turned around, assuming the position.

I stepped out of my pants and walked up behind her. My cock was already at full mast, so I didn't even play with her. I nuzzled the tip of my cock against her pussy and entered her. My first stroke was purposeful and measured, but that didn't last. I wasn't playing around this time, so I started hammering in and out of her. She was screaming that I fuck her harder, right from the start. I was absolutely letting her have it, and, apparently, our passionate love-making attracted some notice.

I looked up, and the double doors to the room open. Nancy stood there with an interested but unsurprised look on her face. I withdrew my cock from Becca's pussy and asked Nancy what the fuck she was doing standing there. I saw her glance down at my cock and her face showed the curling lips of lust and admiration: I knew I had them both in that instant.

"You two need to quiet down. I could hear you plain as day outside. I'll guard the door."

"Thanks," I said.

Not 'we'll keep it down.' Not 'we'll be quick.' Just 'thanks.' Because my next move, disregarding Nancy's presence, was to grab a handful of Becca's hair and pull it toward me. Becca's neck and back arched, causing her fold up. Her shoulders moved back to me and her ass rose up higher to meet my cock. I let go of her hair and grabbed her neck with both my hands. I squeezed lightly - nothing that was going to cause her to lose consciousness, but enough to give a light simulated choke. And then I started driving my cock far enough so that I was bottoming out, over and over.

Becca immediately reacted. "Yess, yess...Kevin. Harder. Harr..."

Her voice trailed off when my hardneting grip interfered with her voice box a little too much. I maintained a strong and steady rhythm of thrusts. After about a minute, I let go of Becca's throat. I didn't want to have her pass out or leave a mark. The top half of her body slumped down to the floor and she raised her ass as high as she could: presenting me with a fully subservient pose.

"Kevin, cum for me. Please cum for me," she begged.

"Where do you want it?"

"You know where. Deep! Deep inside!"

I looked down while hammering and saw my cock pulling Becca's pussy back with my backstroke only to have everything shoved back in on my forward stroke. I loved that vision: a pert little ass and asshole looking back at me, with my cock sawing away at a pussy, gearing up to leave something behind. I looked up, connected eyes with Nancy and let Becca know it was coming.

"Here it comes..."

"Yes! YES! Fuck ME!! Cum in me!! I'm ovulating!"

I threw my head back while keeping up the hard, relentless thrusts into Becca's womb. My balls seized and I felt the pulsing all the way up my torso as I injected spurt after spurt of jizz deep into Becca. It took nine or ten strong thrusts, but I emptied my full load into her.

"YES! Yes! Give me a baby!" she cried.

I finished, pulled out and got up. I went to a utility sink on the side of the room and started to wipe some of the sex off me. Becca just lay there, immobile. Nancy was standing there with a stunned look on her face.

I eventually made my way back to my pants that had been jettisoned on the ground and put them on. After a minute's worth of fixing my pants, shirt, and jacket, my appearance seemed to be back in order. I checked my watch and realized I still had five minutes to spare before the presentation. When I left the room, Becca's cheek was still fastened to the floor, in the class head-down ass-up submissive pose.

*********

I didn't trust myself to fix all my clothes in the dark storage room, so I beelined it to the mens room. There, I used a comb, dried my sweaty face with a towel, and desperately tried to not look dishevelled.

Five minutes later I was standing in front of a crowd of about one hundred people shaking hands with the university president. In the front row, clapping, I saw Becca standing with Nancy and Ed. Everyone was applauding. Becca was beaming, and her nipples were now clearly visible. I waved to the crowd and put my other hand in my pocket, simultaneously feeling Becca's wet thong and nipple stickies.

It had been a good night.

**********

After the ceremony, I stepped off the stage and immediately joined a circle with Becca, Ed, Nancy, Bob, and a few others.

"Keith, congratulations!" the group genuinely added as I approached, shook a few hands, and, finally, gave Becca a hug. She definitely took me in a closer embrace than your typical hug. I could smell the sweat and my sex on her.

Becca's boss Bob piped in, asking, "Becca, Keith, where were you guys? We were looking around for you in the minutes before the presentation and couldn't find either of you. Keith, luckily you showed up just in time. And Becca, you look slightly ... amiss, what have you been up to?"

I gave Becca a more thorough look, and it was clear to anyone that something had definitely happened to Becca. Nancy and I both knew what it was, and I strongly suspect others in the circle knew too. The signs were there. She put her hair back into place, but it wasn't as neat as it had been. Also, you could see in her hair that she had been sweating. Her makeup had been removed and quickly reapplied. There was also a slight bruise on her neck.

"Oh, some of us had to help unload some catering items in the back. The Food & Bev crew is short staffed for some reason," Becca demurred.

"Becca, what - - - are you talking about?" Bob sputtered out, looking very confused because he probably knew full well that that story was unlikely at best.

"Did that happen before, during, or after after you bestowed a gift to Keith? Or did he bestow a gift on you?" one woman chimed in sarcastically.

The whole circle released a breath of nervous laughter.

"Well, the ceremony was lovely, and, Bob, I think it went perfectly." Becca said trying to redirect Bob with a compliment. But her attempt to change the subject didn't take; her husband made sure of that.

"Did they take your bra too, honey? You're looking indecent!" Ed slurred. He had not picked up the extent that the group was questioning where she'd been and what she'd been up to for the last half hour.

And he had certainly hit upon exactly what everyone saw but didn't want to mention: that Becca practically looked naked. She had definitely put the dress back on when she was sweaty, because it clung to her - revealing every contour of her body. Becca's tits were prominent before, but it was nothing to what was showing now. Prior to our most recent tryst, the stickies prevented her nipples from poking through. In retrospect, the stickies had the giant effect of making the risque dress more tame. Now, they were gone. What was left was a nearly white dress that clung to her perspiring body. She was displaying a massive portion of exposed cleavage; you could clearly see the coloration of her areolae; and her distended nipples tented the tight dress a good quarter of an inch. It left absolutely nothing of her upper body to the imagination. It was so unprofessional, so slutty; I thought it was sexy as hell.

Everyone in the circle was taking this in when a member of university security approached.

"Mr. Figgus... do you have a second? We have a quick issue for you."

"What's up?" Bob answered

"Well, sir, this is a little awkward but it appears some guests are acting inappropriately."

"What do you mean? I thought the crowd seemed relatively tame."

"Overall, that's true sir. But it appears a couple broke into the assembly-storage room to...fornicate, sir. They were quite loud by the account of it."

Everyone who'd been in the conversation circle immediately before the ceremony looked at each other, knowingly. Becca had openly told everyone she was bestowing a gift to me in the assembly storage room, and now this.

"Well, do we know anything more? Is there anything to do about it?"

"No, sir. The room is now clear and we don't have any information on the couple. We just wanted you to know."

"Good grief, you would think at a black tie event we wouldn't have to worry about fraternity house problems."

Ed whispered in Becca's ear, "Honey, you were over there. Did you see anything?"

"Not a thing," she answered innocently.

Bob walked away with the guard, and the group fell into an absolute silence. How do you handle this social situation? A clear case of cuckolding had just presented itself. Realizing a strategic withdrawal was in order, I figured I'd have to be the one to do something.

"Well, is anyone up for a nightcap? I've got the Fuller House to myself and it's got a fully stocked bar."

"That sounds amazing," Becca quickly answered.

"Ed, are you going with them?" one shocked person said.

"Absolutely, why not?"

********

Becca, Nancy, Ed, and I all left together and started making our way back to the Fuller House. By this point, the alcohol was hitting all of us hard. Nancy and Becca were laughing arm-in-arm as they marched down the old cobblestone walkway. Ed and I trailed a few steps behind. We weren't talking, just watching the ladies walk. In particular, we were both watching Becca from the rear. Every time we approached a streetlamp, it seemed to shine through her damp dress, causing it to seemingly disappear and fully reveal her figure below. It would have been clear to anyone looking that there was no chance she was wearing underwear.

Somehow, we weren't awkward. Which was strange, considering the degree to which I'd cuckolded the guy.

"I'll take the one on the right," Ed joked, referring to Becca.

"I'll take them both," I laughingly responded.

Ed laughed.

********

We finally made it back to the Fuller house. We all headed straight to the bar, and Becca started pouring drinks. For everyone but Ed, she poured a mixed drink. But for Ed, she just laid out a line of shots of tequila on the bar. It was almost like a challenge, and Ed took is as such. While we were sipping our drinks, he was cracking stupid jokes and making his way down the line of shots. By shot no. 5, he could barely stand.

"Ed, honey, it might be time for you to take it easy," Becca said.

"SSzzhut up, sweetie. I'm ff- fuckinggg fiiine," he stammered.

Becca approached him, took his hand, and led him to a nearby couch. She laid him down and turned him on his side. Twenty seconds later, the whole house reverberated with his snores.

"Works every time," Becca said.

Becca moved past me with a wide grin on her face. "Well, he's out. Keith, where to? Bedroom? Shower? I let you take the lead at the party, it's my turn to attack that beautiful cock of yours."

Then she paused, recalled that Nancy was in the room, and addressed her. "Nancy, you're more than welcome to join us." When I say addressed her, Becca began by speaking to Nancy but, mid-sentence, she turned and started walking away from us toward the stairs. Halfway to the stairs, she slipped her spaghetti straps off each shoulder and let her dress fall to the ground. I watched as her shapely pear ass sashayed sexily toward the stairs. I loved the fact that her tits were so big that you could see the sides of them coming out either side of her back, swaying back and forth.

I didn't hesitate, I made to follow her.

***********

As I walked up the stairs, I was looking up at nude Becca from below and knew that I could simply fuck her all night. But I also saw that Nancy made to follow us, so that certainly added a new dimension. I figured I'd see proceed normally and see how it played out.

By proceed normally, I mean I started by going to the bedroom and mounting Becca in missionary position. We fucked for a few minutes, while Nancy stood and watched from the side. Nancy seemed to be content to sit on the sidelines as a voyeur, but I realized that I was passing up a golden opportunity and needed to get her firmly in the mix. Just after making Becca cum for the first time I dismounted and approached Nancy completely nude. I pulled her close and kissed her deeply. I took her hand and positioned it around my cock, and Nancy's hand instinctively started to prime the pump. This was a very positive first sign, so I undressed her brought her to the bed. I wasn't sure how the dynamic would play out with the two of them, so I decided to take control and not let them make the decisions.

"Nancy, get on all fours and suck my cock," I ordered. Nancy had a little look of trepidation, but she made to comply. Becca had a look of consternation, as she was suddenly rethinking her invitation to her friend if it meant she would miss out on any fun.

As soon as my cock passed Nancy's lips, I said, "Becca, you get behind Nancy and eat her pussy. I want it fresh for later."

Both women stopped, looked at each other, and looked at me with a mix of fear and incredulity. It seemed obvious neither one of them had done something like this, so I knew this was the make-or-break point. I either had them or I would lose them.

"Becca, get that beautiful mouth working," I ordered firmly and without any menace.

In that instant I could see Becca's spirit perk up and her boundaries break. She was so much of a slut and so addicted to my cock that she was willing to do anything to keep things moving. As for Nancy, she seemed resigned to what was happening. As she started sucking my cock again, looking up at me with that pretty face, I started to see her begin to react to Becca machinations down south. Soon, Nancy was moaning and purring; albeit with my dick clogging her throat. The effect of a woman nearing her own climax while your dick is in her mouth is a magical feeling, and I was certainly enjoying it. Seeing Becca go after Nancy's pussy was also quite nice. After an unknown amount of time, I pulled my dick out of Nancy's mouth and turned her around. She was still on all fours; now, her fat pussy was facing me.

As I said before, Nancy's face was pretty but her body was pretty dumpy. When I grabbed onto her hips, there was a lot to grab onto and her ass was large. Not large in the sexy, pert bottom way, just kinda fat. I didn't care, two 5s equals a 10, right? I had never had a threesome, and Becca was at least a strong 7.

So I bore in and started pumping my cock in and out of Nancy. She took to it nicely. Hell, she even ate Becca's pussy when Becca shoved it in her face. This was all going perfectly.

******

Over the next few hours, the three of us fucked like there was no tomorrow. Given that I had cum hard the day before as well as just a few hours ago, I was pretty desensitized so it was taking a lot for me to cum. And, sure enough, that staying power was definitely needed to fulfill the needs of these two women. One thing that was funny: Whenever I announced I was about to cum, Becca got very territorial. She insisted that I cum inside her.

By this point, I had resigned myself to the fact that I was breeding her. And that was kind of hot. Nancy had even joined in, saying shit like: "That's it. Knock her up, Keith."

It was Becca, though, who played it up. At about four in the morning, Becca was screaming at the top of her lungs during one doggy style session.

"Fuck yes! Empty your balls in me!"

"Keith, I love your dick!"

"Make me another baby!"

"Here it comes Becca!" I growled.

The final straw that pushed me over the edge the last time that night was when I was balls deep in Becca and Nancy licked my earlobe and whispered, "That's it. Keep cuckolding Ed. Own her pussy and her family." It was too much, I took Becca's face in my hands and launched more sperm at her womb.

*******

Eventually, we all wore each other out and passed out. The sun shining through the window the next morning was one factor waking me up, but the bigger factor was the mouth slurping on my hard cock. I looked down and saw that Becca was obediently working her magic. As soon as she saw I was up, she mounted me and started riding me for the next ten minutes. In that time, I looked over and the still-nude Nancy was watching us, curled up in a sheet right next to us.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" Becca was screaming.

She was driving her hips forward, riding my cock with abandon. I had my hand on her tits, massaging the shit out of them. All nine inches of my cock was stuffed tight up her cunt, and Becca seemed to be throwing her hips forward and back so that her clit was grinding against me. Based on the motion and Becca flexing her pussy around my cock, I was in heaven getting fucked while giving minimal effort.

"Tell me when you're close!"

"I'm close," I admitted.

"Please cum in me. Please cum in me," Becca screeched as she doubled her efforts.

In the next few seconds, I unloaded what had to be the seventh wad of sperm into her womb in the past two days. She stopped grinding on me and just sat there upright with an exhausted smile on her face.

**Clip, Clap, Clip, Clap ***

"Uh, Becca, is that you?" Ed called out as we heard him mounting the wooden stairs.

Becca's face shot to the door from her perch on my dick, terrified.

Quicker than either Becca or I could have imagined, Nancy pulled Becca off me and toward the far side of the bed from the door. As fast as a cat, Nancy mounted me and stuck my dick in her pussy.

Just as the door opened, Nancy yelled, "No, Ed. It's Nancy." Becca had also just finished gluing herself to my side, hugging me as close to me as you could get, under the sheets.

So the vision that met Ed's eyes was a nude Nancy dismounting my erect cock. Nancy's hands darted to cover her tits and pussy, and she was taking Ed to task.

"What the fuck, Ed? Do you just barge into any room where it's clear people are fucking?"

The moxy it took for Nancy to play the aggrieved party was impressive. Ed had, in fact, caught his wife in flagrante delicto with another man. But he didn't quite know that. He couldn't see Becca.

"Oh shit, sorry guys. I saw Becca's dress on the floor downstairs, heard what I thought was her screaming, and got scared."

"You thought that was Becca screaming?" Nancy demanded.

"Uhh, yea. I've heard it for the past few hours. Keith, you were calling Becca by name."

Ed seemed stunned. It's easy to understand why he barged in; all the evidence pointed to his conclusion, which was the right one, that his wife was a cheating slut. It's just that Nancy had played him one better. He was standing there, stunned into paralysis.

"Well it was roleplay and she's not here. Get the fuck out!" Nancy yelled.

I was just laying there. Somehow, my cock hadn't deflated, so it was just standing there at full attention. Ed was staring at it. My efforts to melt into the bed weren't working, but I also couldn't move so that Becca's silhouette wouldn't stand out on the bed.

At that, Ed turned and left the room. He didn't close the door, he just left and yelled for Becca. He started going from room to room looking for her.

"Becca, grab an extra pair of my boxers and a t-shirt," I said.

"How the fuck am I going to get out of this room?" she pleaded.

"Just get dressed!" both Nancy and I said simultaneously. I put on a pair of boxer briefs and walked downstairs. Ed was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

Just then I heard the back door open and close, and Becca walked in the room.