Friend or Lover?

Story Info
A transgender woman really wants this guy. Does he want her?
796 words
4.29
4.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Caseyjo
Caseyjo
48 Followers

One of my favorite authors, ShelbyDawn57, posted a couple of stories for the exactly 750 word challenge and I felt inspired. Instantly this (mostly) true story came to mind and I thought I would share.

Please enjoy and leave a comment. The 750 words starts now.

*

I finally got him in my room. Noah and I met at a bar a couple of weeks ago and the other two times we talked so late into the night we had to say our goodbyes before anything happened. Damn work hours!

This time we made plans to retire early to a motel room so I could serve him a real rum drink. Most of the stuff served at bars is crap and I had a good quality rum.

He sat on the bed and I in a nearby chair as we talked and drank. I was super nervous, horny as hell, and I wanted him bad. He knew that I was transgender, but was he interested in me as a lover or just a friend? How should I make my feelings be known? At 6 foot, he was much bigger than my 5' 6" frame. He came across as gentle, but you never know.

At one point, Noah lay down on the bed. I jumped at the opportunity and laid next to him. I was sure he could heart my heart thundering in my chest.

"Hi," he smiled at me.

I went numb as I looked into the most beautiful gray eyes I had ever seen.

"Hi," I smiled back at him.

"Can I touch you?" he gently asked before reaching out to hold my hand.

"I like you Noah. I mean, I really like you." I emphasized those last words in such a way that it was clear my interest was more than just friends.

"I really like you too, Casey."

Simultaneously, we slowly stretched forward for a quick kiss on the lips. Both of us testing the waters. We knew then it was go time. We kissed again with more passion, hands roaming over each others bodies.

My hand reached for his crotch and found what turned out to be a thick, 7in circumcised cock, and he was already hard. My heart soared. It felt so good this man was turned on by me. "Mmm," I moaned with pleasure at my find.

Before he could second guess what we were doing, I quickly moved to the foot of bed. I love sucking cock, it had been a few years since the last time and I was looking forward to this.

I undid the belt and tugged his pants down to his ankles. As soon as his cock came into view, it disappeared into my hungry mouth. It drove me wild hearing a sharp intake of breath as the hot wetness of my tongue hit the ridged member. Gently massaging a pair of big low hanging balls in my soft hands elicited a happy moan.

Sliding my wet mouth up, down, and around his hot shaft I was in absolute heaven. My God, he tasted so good. I breathed in his natural masculine body odor as I continued to suck.

After several minutes, I took a fresh breath and said, "Oh, by the way, I swallow," before diving back down. He must have approved of that statement for his cock became even harder and drooled more pre cum.

Alas, he had other ideas.

"Can we have sex?" Can he get any more perfect? He wasn't demanding or forceful. He wasn't going to do anything that I didn't approve.

"You do understand that I still have the same anatomy down there as you do?" I had to make sure he was ok with me being a pre op transgender woman. I was still fully clothed and could run for safety if necessary. A girl never knows.

"Yes, I understand."

I reached behind me, for I had a bottle of lube stashed, and began to slowly undress, all the while keeping a close eye on him. Peeling off my skirt and panties, my attention went towards his cock as mine came into view. It remained hard as he took in my nakedness.

Still on his back, I crawled on top, my own flaccid penis dragging along his body. I haven't been able to get it up for a couple of years due to HRT, but that's ok. I didn't want the thing to begin with.

"Its been a while, so we have to take this slow at first," I explained as I steered a well lubed cock toward my back door.

"I understand, baby," as we kissed.

Slowly I opened up for him as I took the length inside.

Slow became fast as passion and mutual love erupted.

Caseyjo
Caseyjo
48 Followers