Friend Stands in For Husband

Story Info
Man on vacation, but fills in with wife.
2.9k words
3.84
17.1k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Stand In

When I saw his car in front of our house I had to smile to myself as I pulled into our driveway and I tapped three times on the steering wheel. I had been gone for two weeks and I expected him to be there, and I wondered how long my friend had been there with my wife, Claire. We had been involved in a rather close relationship for over a year since a camping trip during the summer when it became more and more apparent that she was hot for my old buddy, wanted time in his sleeping bag, and was getting more and more frustrated at not being able to. Finally, one night after watching her go through agony over not being able to be with him, I caved in and sent her to his tent.

"It's clear you want to be with Jason," I said, putting my hand on her cheek. "You want to fuck our friend, so why don't you go ahead and go?" She sat for a minute, processing what I'd suggested, ruminating about her desire to be with another man, then she made up her mind and climbed out of her bag, slipping her panties off and crawling out of the tent. She turned back and looked at me through the opening and smiled. There was a thank you in her smile and I blew her a kiss for encouragement. She kissed in my direction and then disappeared into the night. I didn't see her again until nearly noon the next day.

I'd had some previous experience from another relationship of partner sharing so it wasn't a new concept for me. It was a pretty positive experience and I had actually enjoyed seeing my partner having sex with other people. It was very erotic, like watching porn, so I was pretty sure I wouldn't have a problem with seeing my wife having sex with someone else. So with Claire and Jason I was sure I'd like seeing it and sure I didn't mind her fucking him. The more I thought about it the more excited I became and the more certain I was that it was what I wanted.

After that we became very open with each other around the camp and they grew to be very casual about showing affection in front of me. She slept with him about half the time we were on that trip, sometimes coming out of his tent around noon. I wasn't having a problem with it and, in fact, I began to get aroused by what was happening. They openly kissed often throughout our time in the mountains and it actually turned me on to watch. Since then my wife has had sex with Jason maybe once or twice a month.

I had thought about monogamy for a while before I sent her to him, and I'd decided it was unnatural and old fashioned, and there was no good reason to be possessive just because you loved someone. After all, I loved her but I didn't own her. She liked things I didn't, enjoyed doing things I wasn't interested in doing, so why would I demand she only have pleasure with me. Sexual pleasure was still pleasure, and couldn't we let go enough to give the other person the freedom to enjoy themselves without guilt.

I pretty much knew he would be there while I was on a paddling trip to Fiji. I wondered where he slept as I walked through the back door, but I was pretty certain it was next to her wherever that was. When I walked through the house it was quiet and I found her reading in the family room. She was sitting with her legs under her in the leather chair wearing a shorty nightgown that was very thin and see-through. She was very relaxed and comfortable about being there with Jason while I was gone. It was around ten in the morning and she still had night clothes on. The possibilities seemed endless. She clearly was wearing no panties and I bent down and we kissed. She looked so sexy sitting there in her night clothes and I was sure my friend had been responsible for her still being dressed that way.

"Jason still asleep?" I asked. She nodded and put down her book.

"Where'd he sleep?" I asked, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear it from her."Next to me," she replied with an impish grin. I had expected that, of course. I'd had been surprised, in fact, had he not. They'd been having sex since the camping trip. I laughed and said, "Of course." I knew she enjoyed having sex with him, and it was certainly to be expected. I pictured it as I looked at her and grinned, imagining them together in my mind's eye making love like kids after the prom. It sent shivers shooting through me to imagine them together.

When he came into the room a few minutes later he was nude, which wasn't unusual around our house, and he went to her chair, bent over and they kissed without any hesitation, without an once of discomfort. His hand went between her legs and she turned, opening her legs to give him access to her pussy. As I watched him finger my wife, I smiled and sat down on the couch nodding my head at the two of them. While he fingered her they kissed and their tongues played together. I pictured them having sex in our bed, and watched them enjoying one another in the family room in front of me. I felt my heart rate increase as I watched and got more excited by the second.

"I'll take the guest room," I said, offering to let them continue to sleep together. She thanked me and smiled. I nodded my head and gestured in the direction of the room they had been sleeping in for nearly a week. It pleased me to be able to help them along in the direction they wanted to go.

"I love you, baby," she said as she stood up and reached out for his hand. Claire then led us all to the kitchen where we sat at the table and had lunch. We chatted and they sat together, glancing at one another as we ate, thinking of course what was ahead for them that night, the same thing they'd been doing since he arrived six days before. As I watched them I thought about their time together in his tent in the Sierras after I sent her to him. I remembered how exciting it was for me to see them together while we camped, watching their kisses and him fondling her bottom as we walked along the trail toward the waterfall where we would skinny dip in the large pool at the base of the falls. When we swam nude they would constantly be touching and being openly affectionate. It was, of course, one of the sexiest things I had ever seen and I told them it was.

At ten that night in the kitchen after we'd eaten, I watched them walk toward the bedroom holding hands again. "Anytime you want to take a trip in the future," he said. "I'll be your willing stand in," he added looking back at me over his shoulder.

"Goodnight," I said before they closed the door. They turned to look at me and she blew me a kiss. "Have a good time," I told them.

"We will try," she said, answering me with an enthusiastic grin, then closing the door.

I had accepted long before that night that I could enjoy her pleasure and be glad for her that she'd be able to have good sex with another man without me feeling insecure and hurt. I was happy I was able to do that, happy that I could accept her feelings for him without resenting them or being jealous. I had realized on the camping trip that I had wanted it for them all along. I had decided before that fateful night that if they didn't show an interest in each other that I would suggest it to them, that I would push them together eventually however I could manage it. I was happy, however, I didn't have to.

The next morning I went into the kitchen at eight. As I was eating breakfast Claire walked in wearing a man's button down shirt open in the front. Under the unbuttoned shirt she was nude and put her arms around my neck and kissed me good morning. Her legs were bare and she was also barefooted. "Have a nice night?" I asked admiring her nakedness. She looked so good, so fresh and sexy, so full of life and so well-fucked.

"Superb," she replied with a satisfied expression.

I had already decided I was okay with her being shared sexually with my good friend, and I could feel the excitement building in me at seeing her so happy and satisfied, such a totally joyful women who was grateful that her extramarital sexual needs wasn't going to be a problem for me. I took her in my arms and kissed her.

Two nights later Jason left and I took back my place in our bed and Claire and I had sex that night like nothing was any different. It was some of the best we've had in years, and both of us lay exhausted and satisfied when we had climaxed. Afterwards we cuddled and talked about how good it had been and how great her time with Jason was. "You enjoyed his visit?"

"I'm so glad you don't have a problem with Jason and I fucking," she said with a big grin. "I really am a very lucky wife," she said with the smile never leaving her face. "Most men would have a problem with their wives fucking their best friend." I told her I was the lucky one, that I loved her and truly cared about her sexual needs. I wasn't sure why it was so, but I was telling the truth. It did matter more to me that she was satisfied and happy, although I did get actual pleasure from sharing her with my good friend. I didn't understand it, didn't know why it was so, but I knew it was true.

She told me Jason was coming back in August and hoped I'd let them have the bedroom again. I kissed her, then I said that'd be fine and she kissed me back with passion. I liked the way she showed her gratitude toward my letting her be with Jason. Her enthusiasm was heightened by her thoughts of how much she liked sex with my friend. I knew how turned on she got thinking about fucking him again. It was a fact I couldn't deny. She loved having him inside of her, having him eat her, and it pleased me that I was able to accommodate that for the two of them.

Since seeing him finger her in the chair in our family room the morning I returned from my trip to Fiji, I'd never been able to watch them together having sex, which I hoped to do. I decided to come right out and ask her if they would let me watch. "If that's what you'd like," she said with a shy smile. I told her I really did want to see him fuck her and she giggled, then she leaned over and kissed me. "You really would like to watch another man fuck me? You wouldn't mind?" I explained to her that I had fantasized about it for years, seeing have sex with someone else, I said it would be a great turn-on and took her into my arms. We agreed right then that she'd be willing to fuck him in front of me so I could see something I liked. She asked me what I wanted them to do and I told her I would like whatever they did.

When she answered the door the day he returned, they kissed just inside the entryway. He put his arms around her, as if I wasn't even there, obviously missing her, and took hold of her bottom cheeks and gave her a squeeze, fondling her ass affectionately, pulling her against him. Knowing what I had asked them for, he began undressing her just inside the entryway. He helped her out of her dress, slipped her panties over her hips, and--since she wore no bra--she stood naked in his arms kissing him passionately, showing off for her husband. She looked so good naked and I longed to see him slide into her real soon, see his tongue waggling across her clit, watch him massage and suck her nipples. Claire then helped him out of his clothes. She reached down and took hold of his flaccid penis and held it in her hand as they continued to kiss.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she said breathlessly, breaking their kiss, looking over at me coquettishly. I followed them down the hall to our room, excited about what was going to happen between my wife and my best friend, then I went through the door and sat in the chair in the corner to watch them. He led her to our bed, and they fondled one another as they stood there naked next to where we slept, and then as if it was preplanned, he stretched out on his back and she climbed over him, putting a knee on each side of his hips. She then took hold of his penis and lowered her wet pussy down on top of it, helping him find her slit, letting him slide up into her as he arched his back and pumped his hips. I watched him thrust up, filling her pussy with his erection, repeatedly pushing into her, fucking my wife with the enthusiasm of a husband on his wedding night.

They fucked for close to forty minutes before he came and shot up into her, filling her pussy with his cum. She held herself over him and I could see her passion grow as his semen flowed into her vagina. Soon after she climaxed explosively, calling out his name as her orgasm came bubbling out of her, her legs shaking, the covers and sheet on the floor. "You two look marvelous," I said, admiring them as they collapsed in a naked and sweaty heap. "I love to watch you fuck." They both dozed and I let myself out and let them sleep. I went to the family room and turned on the television. I watched a football game until she came down wearing one of my button down shirts again open in the front. Quickly I forgot the game. Even when the game was on I could only think of them fucking, of my wife being screwed in our bed, imagining him pushing repeatedly into her body, seeing her suck him and fondle his cock.

"How was that?" She asked with a grin.

"Beautiful," I said with an enthusiastic tone.

We sat in the kitchen and casually talked about what had just happened, how much she liked it, what the ramifications were, how it would change us. She thanked me again for understanding. We kissed. I explained to her how I felt about monogamy and being faithful was about more than just sex, why I was able to enjoy her pleasure when she was with someone else, even if it was sexual pleasure, and even if she loved having him inside of her more than having me there. I told her again how much I loved her and how I would never leave her. She said the same and we sat quietly for a long time and held hands. I said love was about not holding too tight, about letting go as much as it was about being together. I said, "Holding a bird too tight would smother it, crush the life out of it." She agreed and we kissed some more. She said feeling that way had surprised her, saying that now she was totally convinced.

When Jason came down we ate breakfast quietly, sitting naked together, enjoying the afterglow of our intimacy, and didn't have to talk about their sex, we simply felt comfortable with the idea.

"When are you coming back?" I asked as he sat naked next to my wife, his hand draped casually on her thigh.

"In a month," he replied, giving Claire's knee a squeeze. She reached out and took my hand and then took his. That was the moment I knew she loved us both and that things would never be the same. Funny, but I didn't want them to be the same. I wanted them as they were. Jason would forever be part of our family, and I knew I would be sharing her with him for the rest of my life. When I'd seen his car in the driveway, I knew, and when I'd sent her to him on the camping trip, I had realized right then that I had come to understand how a husband could share his wife. I learned about real love and what it actually meant, and I learned about myself: how good it could be loving someone else unconditionally and not having to compete with another person for her affection. I had her love and so did he.