Friend Zone Exodus Ch. 02

Story Info
He has loved her forever. She loves him as a friend.
2.9k words
4.52
5.2k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaging in sexual congress within this story are at least 18 years old or older at the time that it happens. This is an original work of fiction, Copyright 2023 © by Christian Brooks. The author reserves all rights. This work is not to be published or reproduced without the author's express consent. Any references to actual people living or dead is purely coincidental. Literotica.com is granted limited license to publish this work under their own rules and guidelines that are available for viewing on their website.

*************************

"Excuse me? You think that assures I'm getting some tonight?"

Amelia laughs. "Yes, Logan, I believe it does. When we worked together, Jenny always shared about the drinking games she played. Some were down right scandalous and all ended in a good fuck story."

Well, I guess this is a real thing and going to happen. The woman I want has called in backup. What the hell, I need to feel myself in something other than my hand.

"OK. When, where, what, and how?"

Amelia jumps up and gives me a peck on the cheek, laughing. "I really hope I don't have to describe the how. I know it's been a while, but it's not like you forget."

Yeah, I should have seen that coming. "I could always use a refresher course."

"In your dreams, stud."

There is no response to give to that.

Before I embarrass myself more, Amelia let me off the hook. "She will be here at 6 pm for dinner and then drinks afterwards."

"OK, but I don't want to go shopping today. So I'll get something special from Mama Sofia's."

Amelia replies, "That sounds great. I checked, and it looks like you are stocked for drinks. Maybe get some red wine with the meal."

...

The order from Mama Sofia's arrived perfectly timed at 5:45 pm. Like always, they go the extra mile for me. I'm plating the food when Amelia lets Jenny in. I hear a lovely voice say, "Oh my god, this place is nice."

Amelia gives her a quick tour before bringing Jenny in to meet me. 

When Amelia described Jenny as a hot blonde, I didn't know what to expect. The woman standing in front of me is certainly hot. Smoking even. She is about five foot three, thin, with a mildly athletic build. Her skin seems to glow. It's lightly tanned, with some freckles, and super smooth. Her hair is a dyed blonde but nicely layered and looks incredible as it flows over her shoulders and down a few inches. Her eyes are a captivating brown with an indescribable gleam to them. 

Jenny is wearing a nice button-up shirt and tight jeans with only a few delicate pieces of jewelry. I try not to stare, but she is definitely one to turn people's heads. 

Amelia says, "Jenny, this is my absolute best friend, Logan. Logan, this is the incredibly sexy Jenny."

We say hello. As Jenny is shaking my hand, she says, "You should introduce Logan as the sexy one." 

I actually blush. "Why thank you, but I must agree you look spectacular."

We exchange a few more pleasantries. Then Amelia pours us all glasses of red wine, and we sit down for dinner. 

Jenny says, "This looks fabulous. Are you a chef or something, Logan?"

"No. And I cannot take credit for this meal. I ordered from an amazing restaurant."

Amelia adds, "He ordered this, but he is an amazing cook in his own right."

Over dinner, we enjoy some small talk. I learn Jenny is a graphic designer in a communications group at a larger company. I tell her about being CEO of a non-profit that brings local health centers to communities. She seemed genuinely interested in the work I do. We are hitting it off nicely, much to Amelia's pleasure that is apparent in her ear to ear smile. 

I find I like Jenny as a person. 

After dinner, I quickly clean up and we grab some harder drinks and move to the lounge. We joke around a bit, but after about forty minutes, Jenny suggests we play a game. Behind Jenny's back, Amelia gives me a wink.

Amelia says, "Sounds fun, but what game should we play?" She then lists a few of the more risque games I have.

Jenny says, "I have an idea. I found this new truth or dare game that I've been wanting to play with a few people. I've gone through it myself and it seems like a fun one. It's an app on my phone, so no one has to feel bad about the dares they ask for."

That sounds fun and dangerous. "I'm up for it if you two are." 

Amelia thinks for a moment. "OK, but we have to agree we can refuse a dare if it breaches a line we don't want to cross."

Jenny gives a wicked grin. "Of course. Personally, I've never seen a line I won't step over, but I can understand those that need lines. Keep in mind this is also a drinking game."

Jenny sets up the app, taking a few minutes to put in our names and related stuff. I show her how to mirror her screen to a picture frame TV hung on my wall. This allows us all to see what's on her phone.

First up, everyone drinks. 

Next few rounds were pretty mild. Truths about crushes, first loves, embarrassing moments. Jenny's story of her handing her dad her phone to watch a TikTok when a notification about a memory in Google Photo's popped up is hilarious. Her dad, not being too tech savvy, clicked it. It showed a year old picture of her topless on a nude beach. "He saw the picture and asked who the topless hot chick was. Not realizing it was me. But then my older brother came in and he showed the picture to him asking if he knew the girl. My brother never let me live that down."

Amelia laughs. "Jenny, I get how that is awkward, but it sounds like a turn on to me. Is your brother cute?"

"Ew, no. He is, but NO." 

That type of thing continues for a few more rounds that then leads up to kissing, which is incredibly nice. I first get to kiss Jenny. Next Amelia has to kiss me with tongue. She takes a few seconds to commit to doing it, but when she did, it hinted at an underlying passion. I didn't want that to end. 

Then, after a round of drinks, things amped up a few notches. The next dare is for Amelia to take off her shirt. She does and is wearing another sexy black bra. Very sexy, and with her rack, my heart skips a beat. 

Jenny said it best. "Damn Amelia, you are fucking gorgeous." 

Jenny and I just watch her for a minute, then she says, "OK, you've seen my bra. Now continue."

The game dared Jenny to flash us. Jenny does the magic trick of taking her bra off without removing her shirt. I'm always impressed with that ability. Then she stands in front of me and Amelia and slowly unbuttons. The deliberately slow undoing of the buttons was enough to push my cock into a full on raging boner. She could be a stripper with how seductive it was. She slowly pulls her shirt open and shows us a pair of perfectly perky tear drop shaped breasts. With dark pink areola and nipples pointing slightly up and out, all puffy and hard. If I had to guess, they were large B or D.

She stood there rubbing them while letting us get a good look. 

Amelia says, "Damn Jenny, you got Logan to drool a little."

Jenny bites her lower lip and gives me a cute smile. Then closes her shirt and sits down.

I take a drink. Then the game makes us all drink.

My dare is to suck on Amelia's breasts for 30 seconds. I look over at her and she seems conflicted, but after a moment takes off her bra. Damn. After the shock of seeing her round DD breasts, with her silver dollar sized areola and bright pink nipple freed from the sexy bra, I move to bring my mouth closer. A few inches away, and a hand stops my head.

Amelia pulls my chin up to have my gaze meet hers and says, "I'm sorry, but I can't."

I sit up. "That's OK."

Jenny, recognizing the tense moment, says, "You can suck mine instead."

Before I can react, Jenny comes and crawls up on me and presses a nipple into my face. I comply and suckle her puffy nipple. Using both hands to massage both of her enticing breasts as I nibble away. Biting and sucking to her mewling gasps. 

She pulls away when the time is up and gives me a kiss. "Damn, I've always like people playing with my breasts, but you are something else." She kisses me, entwining her tongue with mine. Then pulls away, sitting on the table in front of me with a look of lust that is undeniable. 

Next, the game dares Jenny to lick Amelia's pussy for two minutes. 

Holy shit!

Jenny giggles and looks at Amelia. Amelia smiles, then slowly pulls off her shorts, showing she wasn't wearing any panties. Damn. Her smooth shaved small pussy made my penis throb with anticipation. Now totally nude, she sits in her chair, scooting her butt towards the edge. Amelia looks directly into my eyes as she spreads her legs wide. She knows I'm looking, and I'm not sure how that makes her feel. She then looks to Jenny and, with a husky whisper, says, "Come and get it."

Jenny gets on her knees and crawls between Amelia's legs. I see her first tease, but then go in for it. I cannot see much as this is real life and not porn. But what I can see is Amelia playing with her nipples while sweat formed over her entire body. Her face showed that what Jenny was doing was quickly pushing her towards a climax. She was pulling at Jenny's hair, staring at the ceiling. Most of the time. And at other times locking eyes with me as I watch the woman of my dreams getting pleasured by a hot blonde. 

The two minutes both seem like forever and not enough time at all. It seems like Amelia was so close but didn't make it over the edge of climax. It is the most erotic two minutes of my life to this point. Far outshining my own sexual conquests in how much it turned me on. 

Jenny pulls away. Face glazed with juices from Amelia. She sits next to me on the couch, then after a moment, flips over onto my lap and kisses me. Amelia lets out a surprised gasp as I taste her on Jenny's lips. I pull Jenny tight, our tongues dancing as I enjoy the flavors. She pulls away, looks at my eyes, and gives me a cute smile. A quick peck on the lips and then she flips back to sit next to me with her hand on my thigh. 

Jenny smiles at Amelia. I cannot get a read about what Amelia is thinking. She is looking from me to Jenny. She is sitting in the chair with her legs still slightly spread. I take my time taking in the sight of her. 

The next dare is for me. And I must Fuck Jenny until she cums. Jenny gets excited and pulls off the rest of her clothes. I glance at Amelia and she seems to be equal parts turn on, excited, and apprehensive. But this is what she wanted. She wanted me to fuck Jenny tonight. 

Jenny positions herself on the couch with her feet on the floor. I undress and get down in front of her on my knees. Amelia is watching as I move in closer. 

"It's so odd not spending a while on foreplay before we do this."

Jenny leans forward and gives me a kiss. "I love how thoughtful that is, but right now I'm dripping wet, so I think we are OK." 

With that bit of encouragement, I move forward and push the tip of my shaft onto her slit and rub it up and down, rubbing some of her juices on it. I take a liberty and run my finger along her slit, collecting a sample of her nectar and bringing it to my lips to taste. Her flavor is intoxicating. I definitely want more later. She gives me a cute smile and bites her lip in anticipation. 

Gently, I push into her wetness. She gasps as I go in a little further. "Oh Logan, you're so thick. Go slow at first, hun." 

I pull out a little, then work my way in slightly deeper. Her hands are on my shoulders, squeezing as I push in. Giving me indications if she feels I need to slow down. I repeat this process, getting deeper and deeper. She is moaning as I put more and more of my shaft into her. 

Amelia gets up and says, "I'll give you two some..."

Jenny demands, "No! You must stay and watch. Come sit by us."

I'm pushing in again as Amelia, totally nude, sits next to Jenny. Jenny grabs Amelia's hand as I'm slowly pulling out. This is so hot, I'm really glad I masturbated twice earlier. Otherwise, I would have already shot my load.

On the next slow thrust, I'm fully in her and she lets out a hiss. "Oh god, your dick is so big. Fuck me Logan, fuck me."

I'm not one to turn down an offer like that while I'm balls deep into a gorgeous woman. I pull back and fully insert myself. Again and again. Gradually building a slow but steady and strong rhythm. 

Jenny immediately starts panting. Pulling Amelia's hand, still in hers, towards her chest. 

With my hands on Jenny's hips, I thrust in a little faster. Jenny pulls Amelia in for a kiss. Amelia's tits brush against my arm as she moves into kiss her. My dick throbs inside of Jenny at the sight. I catch her looking at me with a knowing smile.

Amelia moves to suck on Jenny's breasts and I resist the urge to grab Amelia's tits. 

I'm so horny, but purposely trying to hold back. I don't want to cum early. That would be a crime for humanity. I get bold. I grab Amelia's hand and entwine our fingers. She looks back at me and smiles, but returns to administer to Jenny's needs. 

After a moment of holding her hand, I make up my mine. Without losing my rhythm, I pull her hand down with mine to torture Jenny's clit. At first, Amelia resists a little. Perhaps she thought I was trying to get her to touch me. But when she realizes where I am taking her, she is all in. Together, we rub, flick, and squeeze Jenny's clit. 

"Oh fuck, Oh yeah. Logan, cum in me. I want you to fill me up." 

I increase the intensity of my strokes. "Not until you cum at least twice."

With that, she tenses up on my penis, squeezing with pleasure. I keep the rhythm up and Amelia and I continue to attack her clit. 

After a moment, she says, "That was one. A fantastic one. Oh fuck, you feel so good." 

We keep going, and with a few more squeezes and thrusts, Jenny is bucking like crazy. 

"Oh fuck Jenny, I'm going to fill you up."

With those words, her second orgasm intensifies and as she is clamping down on my shaft, I spew my load. Another convulsion, and more of it. "Oh, fuck!" As Amelia still rubs, Jenny squirms and clamps down hard as I spill yet another shot of cum into her. And even more after that. 

As she calms down, so do I. Still in her I stop thrusting and she spasms, calms down, then seizes again. "Oh, god that was good," she says with another convulsion taking her.

After a few minutes of letting Jenny calm down, I pull out and squeeze next to her on the couch. She gives me a big kiss and lays her head on my chest. Amelia snuggles up to Jenny.

We all sit there with dumb looks on our faces for a bit. It's nice to just bask in the sweaty warmth of each other for a while. 

Jenny makes the first shift to move. "Logan, Amelia, tonight was fucking fantastic. I am so up for repeat performances. Logan, you are fucking incredible." She gives me a deep kiss. "I really want to spend the night, but I have plans tomorrow and need to get a good sleep. There is no way I could do that here. We would have too much fun, and I really need to be up in the morning."

Both Amelia and I share we understand, but regret her not staying. She arranges for an Uber and puts her clothes on. 

Amelia says, "You are going to drive the Uber person crazy. You reek of passionate sex."

"It's a woman, but if she notices, I'll tell her all about it. This is a night to brag about." 

A few minutes later, and she is leaving.

Only moments after Jenny left, Amelia hastily puts on some of her clothes and gives me a kiss on the forehead. "Good night Logan." And runs out the door. 

I'm left wondering if she regrets anything. But damn, I don't. It was a good night.