Friend Zone Exodus Ch. 03

Story Info
He has loved her forever. Is now the time to return the love.
2.6k words
4.42
3.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaging in sexual congress within this story are at least 18 years old or older at the time that it happens. This is an original work of fiction, Copyright 2023 © by Christian Brooks. The author reserves all rights. This work is not to be published or reproduced without the author's express consent. Any references to actual people living or dead is purely coincidental. Literotica.com is granted limited license to publish this work under their own rules and guidelines that are available for viewing on their website.

*************************

I wake and it's past 10 am. After I drain the morning dew, I decide to crawl back into bed to relax. It was a magnificent night, and I lay there pondering it. Recalling seeing Amelia the way I did and the things I did to Jenny. It was a really delightful night. 

I hear the door sound that means Amelia entered my home. I contemplate getting up, but figure she'll check in here for me. A moment later, I'm staring at the ceiling as I hear her enter.

"Logan, please look at me." 

I shift in bed, leaning on one arm to see Amelia standing near me at the side of my bed. She is wearing shorts and has a button up white shirt, hanging open with nothing under it. She looks sexy as hell, except for her facial expression, and that tells me she is frightened. "Amelia, what's going on?"

She steadies herself, then opens the shirt, exposing her luscious breasts. "Logan, last night I stopped you and I shouldn't have. Please suck on my breasts."

As tempted, oh so tempted, as I am, something is wrong and I cannot let it go. This isn't some gesture of passion, but one of guilt and something else I cannot place. I sit up facing her, and reach out to put my arms around her. Then pull her into a hug and onto my lap. 

In my arms, head to my shoulder, Amelia cries. 

While holding her tighter, I ask, "Amelia, what's wrong? You don't need to feel guilty for not doing what you don't want to do. I would never want to force you into anything. What you are doing now seems forced to me. What's wrong?"

She sniffles and takes a deep breath. Looking up into my eyes, she says, "That's just it, though. I wanted you to do that last night and thought I wanted you to do it this morning." She cries harder and buries her head into my shoulder.

I give her the time she needs. A few minutes go by before she can speak. "Logan, I know how you feel, and I understand what you would like, but would never take. I see what I sometimes put you through is almost too much. I understand all this because I feel the same. You know I love you, but I'm also in love with you." 

Those words mean the world to me. I'm so overwhelmed I lose the ability to speak. Instead, I gently pull her head back and lean down to kiss her, but she stops me.

"Logan, I love you, but there are two big barriers that don't allow me to be with you. The first is fear. I fear that if we get together, and it didn't work out, that we would lose everything we have, and that terrifies me."

I laugh, and she looks at me with puzzlement. "Amelia, you will never lose me. It has always been us, and it always will be. If we didn't work out, I would still be here for you. And you for me. We can cry about our breakup together and badmouth each other to our faces. But you will never lose me. We have been through too much, and I don't think either of us can live without each other."

"You can really do that, Logan? We can really? Still be there for each other, even if we fail."

"Who are you kidding? How could we not be? Since before I can remember, it has been us."

She takes a deep breath and climbs off me to sit beside me. "OK. You saying that helps, and I believe you. I wish I could have had the guts to say this long before now. But there is the other question. With our mothers being who they were, I'm afraid..." 

Our biological mothers were prostitutes, and that's coating it with sugar. Mine was a little older and worn down. I've only seen her when she was high on drugs. Fear of being like that has prevented me from ever trying anything harder than pot. Her mother was younger and, before she was pregnant, serviced the slightly more affluent crowd of white-collar workers. 

Early on, probably at age two or three, perhaps younger, Amelia and I got grouped together. Her mother moving to where my mother service the less affluent and sometimes abusive. At first, we would only cuddle in a corner. But as we got older, things got scarier and riskier. We started finding hiding places, like heating ducts. Sometimes going a day or two before emerging for the scraps of food we could find and water.  

Our biological mothers did nothing motherly for us. At the best, we were nuisances. At worst, we were targets for their meaner clients. We would always run and hide and we had several hiding spaces. Many times, the only barrier between all the things being done to our mothers was a metal grate or a thin wall away. And we held each other while we had no choice but to listen. 

When I was ten, a well-dressed man came and bought me. I assumed for sex or other things. Later, I would find out how wrong I was. But, as it was happening, I thought that's what his purchase of me was about. Even as bad as my fears of what he wanted me for were, I couldn't leave Amelia there alone. So I begged the man to take her as well. 

He made it clear he didn't want her. That if she were to come, she was my responsibility to take care of. And if I didn't do well, she would have to leave. 

My benefactor wasn't as mean as I built him up to be in my head. He gave us a nice, gigantic home to live in. Fed us and made sure we were healthy. Once we were, he brought in tutors to teach us. Officially, he claimed just for me and I had to teach Amelia, but the tutors taught us both. Eventually, he even sent us both to community college.

But his promise to get rid of her if I didn't do well was always there. Repeated so many times before the day we left his care. That threat ensured I did my best, but also built a resentment for my benefactor. A loathing that runs deep. Even though I realize what he did saved us both and allowed us to thrive.

Amelia takes a deep breath before she continues. "I'm afraid that we could have the same father, and I cannot get past that."

"I admit I have never considered that possibility. There are times I think my benefactor might be the one, but he would never answer, and I'm not sure I really want to know."

I pull her into a hug. "You know what Amelia, this is something we can figure out. I can go to the clinic and see about getting some genetic testing done. But I don't want to find out who my father was. I cannot imagine it doing anything but hurt me. Can we agree to only check to see if we are blood related? Can we avoid discovery of who our biological fathers may be?"

She grabs my hands and squeezes. "I agree. I cannot fathom what good it would do us to learn the names of some losers that had to pay for skid row whores." 

"Good, I'm glad we can agree. I'll head over to the clinic a little later today. Right now, Amelia. Please button up your shirt. I've really been trying not to look."

That lightened her mood. She even pulled it open and stuck out her tongue at me before buttoning up. I'm glad we talked about this. I never consider that she could be my sister. But she is right, we do not have any idea if we are, and it is possible.

...

"Do you have an appointment?" asks a woman I'm not familiar with.

"No, but..."

"I'm sorry, but we only do appointments at this hour. Our walk-ins are."

Before she can continue, a voice around the corner says, "Jane, this is Logan, the man who made this clinic possible and continues getting us funds. He never needs an appointment. Always find me, or put him in my husband's office to wait."

The door buzzes open, and Mary is standing inside with a warm smile. "Welcome Logan. Is this a medical issue or a conversation?"

I give Mary a hug as we walk towards Jim's office. "I think more of a consult than anything. Hows it going? Did you get the new equipment?"

She fills me in on all the new stuff they got from the funding I allocated for special equipment. Then asks me to wait for her husband. 

I don't mind waiting at all, and Jim's office is comfortable. I made sure he didn't get the 'get out of my office' uncomfortable chairs when they set his office up. Sure it's nice to patients, but I mainly did so knowing I'd be someone who had to sit in it every so often.

About ten minutes go by, then Doctor Jim enters. "Hey Logan, what brings you here today?" He asks, as he takes a seat behind his desk. 

"Today is personal, Jim. You know about my parentage. Now, a question has arisen about the potential of myself and another, with similar parentage, having the same sperm donor. I'm hoping we can do genetic tests for that without revealing who that sperm donor could be."

Jim sits back. "We could, but why not find out? Wouldn't you want to find your father if you could? Maybe learn about medical history?"

"No Jim, I wouldn't. I get your instincts, but I cannot see that doing anything but causing pain. I don't want to discover what guy scraped up a few dollars to fuck my mother. No, neither of us getting tested would ever want to find out."

Jim frowns. "I'm sorry for asking. I should learn to trust you about decisions about your past. Sorry. A friend should know better. Yes, we can do some anonymized tests individually. That way, we can make sure they don't track things they shouldn't. Then we can compare the markers when we get the results. The tests are just mouth swabs, and we can do yours here today. You can take another test and bring it back to us. Then it will take 3-4 business days to get the results."

Jim calls in his wife and asks her to keep this confidential and briefly explains why. Mary wears her emotions externally, sometimes many feet externally. She gives me a big hug before marching me out to an exam room. I get my swab done and I'm on my way to find Amelia. 

It only takes about an hour before I'm back handing Mary the second test. She tells me she will text me when the results are in. 

Now the wait. I cannot believe how hard it is when I'm not busy to wait for this answer. Amelia stayed with me the night before we expected the results. We just held each other. Either way, things change tomorrow and we will know for certain.

The day we expect the results, Thursday, I cancel all my meetings because I can't think straight. My head was spinning, trying to figure out what either result means. It's the first time in a long time that I feel scared. And several times I consider if the results matter at all. But this is something holding Amelia back.

At about 3 pm, Mary texts me that the results are in and to come by the clinic. 

It seems like it takes forever to walk the few blocks. I get to the clink and Mary is with a patient, so Jane leads me into Jim's office. I'm so nervous I'm sweating. Jim comes in first and sits down. "Mary will be in with the results in a minute. Jesus, man, you look horrific." 

He comes around and feels my forehead. "It's all just nerves. I don't know why, but this terrifies me."

He takes my pulse. Probably what doctors do for anyone they see freaking out. 

Marry comes in and hand Jim the sealed envelopes. She pulls a chair close and holds my hand.

Jim opens up the envelopes, flips through some pages from each, then lines them up and studies them for a moment. "Logan, I'm uncertain about the answer you are hoping for, but it is clear biologically you are not related to whoever owns this other sample."

I finally let out a breath I didn't realize I had been holding. "And that is absolute?"

Jim smiles. "I don't see any sign that there could have been an issue in the testing. So I will say that it is with absolute certainty that you have no relation to the other person. Not even a remote relationship."

Jim has to run off to another patient. 

Mary gets me something to drink and sits with me. "I'm guessing that was what you wanted to hear."

"When I came in to get the test, yes, it is. However, waiting for it... I had a lot of thoughts about what if I am related? What would that mean? I'm relieved to find out, but not as much as I thought I would be. Thank you."

We sit and chat for a few more minutes. I think she is making sure I am calm enough to actually walk away with this new knowledge. Mary and Jim have become good friends and times like this it shows. 

... 

Back at home, I wait for Amelia. I don't want to text her or anything while she is at work because I'm certain this will be an emotional moment for her. It's a few hours before she arrives and I've had a few drinks.

When she is finally here, she comes and sits next to me. Then grabs my drink and takes a swig. "So, did we get the results?"

"Yes, Jim went over the findings with me and..."

Amelia puts her finger to my lips. "I need a moment. Logan, I need you to know that regardless of what that says, I love you. But I'm terrified right now." 

I turn in my seat to face her and grab both her hands. "Take all the time you need."

She hugs me and then gets up and walks around. After several minutes, she sits on the coffee table in front of me and says, "Lay it on me. What did the tests say?"

I grab her hands in mine while looking her in the eyes. "Amelia, the tests are definitive that we do not share a parent." 

It takes a moment for her to go over what I said in her head. I can see her thinking about it, realigning her reality and purging fears. After a minute or two, she kisses me. Gently at first, but then passionately. We kiss and then just hold each other. 

After a while, Amelia pulls back and looks me in the eye. "Logan, will you officially be my boyfriend? God, that sounds weird. Will you go out with me?" 

I laugh. "Yes, Amelia. I will be yours, however you want to label it."