Friendly Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
First time threesome of a married couple with new friend.
4.5k words
4.6
27.4k
51
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is purely a work of fantasy. It also contains heteroflexible interactions, so if you are uncomfortable with that, this story may not be for you. If you are comfortable with it, I hope you enjoy!

*****************************

This is a story about the first time my wife and I brought another person into our sex life. My wife Jessica is of Mexican heritage with beautiful brown skin and a sexy body. She is 5'3" with a great ass and perky B-cup breasts. I'm James and I'm 5'11 and white with a runner's frame.

At the time, we had been married for almost four years. We enjoyed frequent sex and completely enjoyed exploring each other. On a few occasions, we had talked about having a threesome or swinging with another couple. Neither one of us is the jealous type, so the thought of sharing each other turned us on tremendously. We would sometimes swap stories about previous exploits. She liked to hear about girls I used to fuck and would get turned on hearing about them, which usually led to great sex. I loved to hear stories about her having sex with old boyfriends. I even convinced her to show me old pictures of her having sex, which always resulted in me being hard as a rock. I know most people fantasize about having threesomes with someone of the opposite sex. You know, the guys always fantasize about two girls cliche. But that wasn't the case for us. If we were to have a threesome, I wanted another guy to join us. Not because of any bisexual fantasy, but I would just like to see my wife get railed while she sucks my dick or see her mouth around a cock while I fuck her. My wife on the other hand, would prefer to have a girl join us (which I would still really enjoy seeing). She has a fantasy about eating pussy while I fuck her and seeing me fuck another pussy while she watches.

While we had talked and fantasized about it, we had never had the chance to have the experience. I mean, it's hard to meet people that you would like to have sex with generally, and it would be incredibly awkward to bring up the subject with anyone. Given that, we never tried too hard to pursue it. However, the universe had a plan.

At the time we lived in an apartment complex that had an outdoor pool and hot tub. We liked to take advantage of it when we could. For whatever reason, it was never very busy. We would sometimes be the only people there, and other times there might be three or four others.

One day after work, we decided to go to the pool to relax. It was late summer, so it was a really nice day. Not too hot, clear skies and the sun was just starting to descend. We had started by getting in the pool to get acclimated. I was wearing my usual plain navy swim trunks. My wife was wearing an olive green bikini. It wasn't anything too revealing, but it showed some nice cleavage and her ass looked great in it.

We were just swimming around and playing with each other having fun and cooling off. After a little bit of time, and after it had cooled off a little, we got into the hot tub. It was getting darker out, so we just wanted to get in and wind down. About the time we were getting in, we heard the gate open and saw someone coming into the pool area. It was a guy we had never seen before. He was fairly tall, maybe 6'2". He was wearing trunks and a tank top, and he looked to be in good shape. He proceeded to find a chair and took off his tank top, which showed that he was indeed in good shape. He was fit with good muscles. I could tell that Jessica's eyes lingered a while, so I could tell she liked what she saw.

After taking off his shirt, he dove into the pool and started swimming. He was pretty good at it, so it was easy to tell he was swimming for exercise. We turned away and just sat in the hot tub and talked for a while after that. We didn't really pay much attention to him after that.

After about 10 minutes, we heard "Mind if I join you?" It was the swimmer.

"Not at all," I said. "There's plenty of room."

"Thanks, I didn't want to intrude in case you two wanted to be by yourselves. I just like to get in the tub after I swim."

"No worries. You seem like a good swimmer. Do you come out here often?"

"I just moved in, so I'm looking to make this a habit here. My name is Mark by the way."

"I'm James."

"And I'm Jessica," my wife chimed in with a smile.

"Good to meet you both," said Mark.

The three of us continued to talk for a while, and we really got along well. There were a few times that I could tell Mark was subtly checking out Jessica's tits and sometimes her legs leading up to the front of her bikini bottoms when she was sitting on the edge of the tub. I could even tell Jessica would stare at his muscled chest. While the banter was generally friendly, it sometimes seemed like he and Jessica would have little flirtatious moments. Nothing too bold, but it was noticeable. Those moments got me a little excited about what it could mean. I tried to stay out of it and let their interactions happen naturally. I had started to let my mind wander thinking about Jess sucking his dick and perhaps him fucking her.

After a while, the sun had gone down, and we realized that we had been in the tub for way too long (obviously, we weren't submerged the whole time - we would alternate sitting on the edge). Not wanting the good time to stop, we invited Mark to sit on our deck and have some drinks. He graciously accepted our invite and followed us back. While walking to our place, Jessica had gotten a little ahead of us. She had her towel wrapped around her, but had to take it off to adjust since it was starting to fall off. Mark had been talking, but stopped mid sentence when Jessica had moved it enough to show her bikini-clad bottom. He tried to make a recovery, but offered up, "Dude, I'm sorry."

"Ha! No worries!" I said. "She, and her ass, have that effect."

Jessica was close enough to overhear. "Are you two talking about me... and my ass?"

"Yeah, babe," I said. "Mark was checking it out while you were adjusting your towel." Mark looked a bit embarrassed and started to blush.

"Well," said Jessica, "I hope he enjoyed the view."

We all laughed at this, but Mark's laugh had a slight nervousness to it based on his embarrassment. It was nice to hear Jessica flirt back, as it meant that she liked Mark checking her out. Maybe my fantasy could come true tonight!

We got back to our place, and Mark asked to use the bathroom and headed off. Jessica had mentioned that she wanted to change before sitting outside. However, I stopped her.

"You should stay in the bikini," I told her

"Why? I might get cold outside," she responded.

"I think Mark would enjoy it. He couldn't control his eyes when you took off your towel when we were walking back, and I saw him checking you out all night. I think you should continue to tease him. It's hot."

"Really? He is pretty cute."

"I could tell you liked him too."

"You're not mad?"

"Of course not! You know what we've always talked about."

"I don't think it's going to happen. I don't think he's that in to me, and I don't know how he'd feel about it."

"You never know. We should at least try." And giving my best attempt at puppy dog eyes, I follow it up with, "For me?"

"Ok. But I'm keeping my towel with me."

Mark came out of the bathroom and we all proceeded outside.

The night was warm, but not hot, so I was hoping my wife didn't need to use her towel too much.

During our conversation, Jessica asked if Mark had a girlfriend.

Mark responded with, "I did, which is why I'm here now. We had lived together for about a year but just broke up. It just wasn't working out."

"Sorry to hear that," responded Jessica.

"It's ok. It was time for it to end. I'll miss the sex, though. Oh shit, sorry. That might be too much information."

"Not at all," said Jessica. "We're not shy about stuff like that, so we're not offended."

"OK, good. It just slipped out. Plus, ever since the break up, I haven't had any, uh, fun, so to speak."

"Dry spells can be tough," I chimed in.

"No kidding, man," responded Mark. "I feel like my dick is going to fall off from lack of use. Sorry, too much information again."

Jessica smiled and responded with, "Ha. It's fine. Have you not gotten out much? You're a handsome guy, so there should be plenty of women out there willing to hook up." At the same time, I swear her nipples got hard through her bathing suit when he mentioned his dick. Hell, my dick was starting to twitch thinking about where things might go.

"It's hard, no pun intended, to meet women around here. I usually stay busy with work, plus, I'm just dealing with some post break-up blues."

"That's understandable," I responded. "Are you making sure to take care of yourself, if you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, way too much time on PornHub lately," said Mark with a laugh.

"I think we've all been there," I responded.

"Yup" said Jessica. "If you boys will excuse me, I need to run to the restroom." She then got up, without her towel, and headed inside.

Keep in mind, we had been drinking this whole time and were a few drinks in. Not wasted, but enough to let some inhibitions go. So as Jessica was walking away, Mark did not try to hide the fact that he was staring at her ass.

"You like what you see," I said.

"Yeah man. She's beautiful. You're a lucky guy."

"I'm not going to argue with that. She's hot and she likes sex, so life is good."

"Oh man. Be careful what you talk about because it has been too long and I don't want to be pitching a tent over here."

"Well, she might not mind it. She thinks you're cute by the way."

"Dude, sorry. I'm not trying to get with her or anything. I know you're married."

"Don't worry. Neither one of us is the jealous type. I don't mind it at all."

"Cool. Good to know. You guys seem like fun, and I hope this can be a good friendship."

"Same here."

Just then Jessica came back outside, still in her bikini. "What are you two talking about?"

"You're ass, again," I said.

"Aww thanks. Maybe you'd like a better view." She turned around and bent over just a little at the waist, and pulled down the back of her bottoms to show most of the crack of her beautiful ass. It was an aggressive move for her and was unexpected. However, I enjoyed seeing her cut loose.

"Holy shit," said Mark, just as you could see a bulge rise in his trunks.

"It looks like you enjoyed it," said Jessica. Mark just nodded. I smiled, because I knew where this was going, just as my own bulge was starting to grow.

"Mark definitely likes your ass, but I saw him check out your tits a couple of times," I said, hoping to push things even further.

"These little things?" She grabbed her breasts contained in the bikini top and gave them a squeeze.

Mark responded with, "They're a nice size. Not too big, and nowhere near too little."

"That's what I always say!" I responded. "Any chance Mark can see those too?" I really wanted to see if I could make something happen, so I had to take the chance.

"Are you sure?" responded Jessica.

"Absolutely! Can't you tell?" I then pointed to the bulge under my trunks.

"I do see," she said with a smirk. She then reached down and grabbed my cock through my trunks. "Then let's go inside. This is an apartment complex after all. Happy to give you two a show, but not the whole damn place."

We then proceeded to head inside. Jessica headed in first, wiggling her ass the whole way in. I made sure to let Mark follow next to make sure he got a good view. His excitement was even more obvious while he was standing up. It was vey easy to tell he was packing some serious heat.

After we got inside, Mark and I sat down while Jessica continued to stand. She, said, "Are you ready?" While looking directly at me.

"I am," I said.

She then untied her bikini top, put her hands to the fabric covering her breasts, and slowly lowered the top, exposing her nipples. I could tell she was excited by how hard they were. "I hope you two enjoy," she said while pushing her chest forward with a smile on her face.

Mark and I were both silent for a while. He was the first to speak. "Wow, they are beautiful." At the same time he was trying adjust his trunks.

"Thanks," said Jessica. "Since it looks like you two are struggling with your trunks, you should take them off. It might just encourage me to lose the bottoms. I'm not showing my pussy without seeing some cock first!"

I was a little surprised by her continued aggressiveness, but I liked it. Her taking control and being the sexual instigator is extra hot and somehow got me even more turned on than I already was.

She then came over to me, had me stand up, and then pulled down my shorts. As my cock sprang free, she grabbed it and gave it a couple of strokes. "You are excited about this, aren't you?"

We then turned to Mark, and I told him it was his turn for show and tell. He nervously stood up, untied his shorts and slid them down. Out sprang a huge 8" cock that was rock hard. It even looked a little wet from what was likely precum.

My wife licked her lips and finally spoke up after staring at his cock, and said, "Nice dick. It's a shame you haven't been using it! Now it's my turn show off!" She slowly slipped her bottoms down, exposing her waxed pussy to us.

"Fuck, it's beautiful," said Mark.

"I'm glad you like it!, Now, sit back and enjoy the show!" She then proceeded to get on her knees and put my cock in her mouth. She started to move back and forth sucking on it like she never has before. She pulled her mouth off and proceeded to lick and kiss my shaft and just under my head.

Mark was on the couch looking at the show, slowly stroking his large cock.

I told Jessica to stand up. I then gave her a deep kiss and put my hand between her legs to feel her pussy. It was the wettest I've ever felt it. I bent down to give it a little kiss, then stood back up and gave Jessica another deep kiss. I knew that the next step would be huge, but I was ready for it. "I think Mark deserves some attention." Mark's eyes went wide after I said this, but he did not object.

She smiled at me and without saying anything else, she went over to Mark, got between his legs while she sat back on her legs and grabbed his cock. I was already hard as a rock, but I got even harder.

"Are you ready to see this, babe? Are you ready to see another man's cock in my mouth?"

"I'm ready!" I responded.

"Good, because I can't wait to taste it!"

After a few strokes, she leaned forward and I finally got to see what I always hoped for. Her mouth slowly slipped over the tip of his cock and she started to move back and forth. Her mouth looked full and stretched. It was so sexy. She then pulled it out and started to do what she did to me. She licked up and down his shaft and went down to his balls.

Mark groaned and then said, "I don't think I'm going to last long."

Jessica responded, "That's ok, you need the release. I want you to cum! I want to feel you shoot all over me! Show my husband that I've done a good job!" She proceeded to get back to work.

Only about a minute later, Mark said, "I'm going to cum."

Jessica then pulled her mouth off his cock, but kept stroking him while keeping her mouth open and sticking out her tongue. It's not something she usually does, but in our fantasy talks, this is what I told her I wanted to see. Being the wonderful wife that she is, she remembered and tried to oblige.

"I want to taste you! Cum on my face like I'm a porn star!"

This was too much for Mark, and almost too much for me. His first spurt hit her in the mouth, which she swallowed quickly. The next few shots landed on and around her tongue and lips, down her chin and down to her breasts. He had been backed up, because he came a lot. After he finished, she put his cock back in her mouth to clean him off and get more of a taste. She then looked up at him and said, "You taste really good." She then licked the few drops off her hands that had landed there and licked her lips.

She stood up and turned to me. "Happy with the results, babe? Do you like seeing me covered in Mark's hot cum?" she said with a huge smile showing off her well-earned reward. She was absolutely covered. It was a wonderful sight. There were beads of thick white cum cascading down her chest and dropping to her legs. She's never turned me on more.

"Fuck babe, you look so sexy!" I said.

She then walked over to me and said, "My pussy is so fucking wet right now. I need you to fuck me and fuck me hard." She pushed me back onto the couch and got on top of me, still covered in Mark's cum. She lowered herself onto my cock, which easily slid into her soaking wet pussy, and started to ride me. Some of Mark's cum was falling off onto me, but I didn't mind.

I asked her while she was grinding her pussy on me, "Did you enjoy sucking his cock?" All she could get out was an "uh huh" while biting her lip. "Did you like him cumming all over you?" The same "un huh" was the response. "Did he taste good?" Instead of saying anything, she just leaned forward and gave me a big kiss. Now, I have to say that I have tasted my own cum before. I like kissing her after she gives me blow jobs, and I really enjoy eating her pussy after I cum inside her. The taste of my cum isn't strange, and I actually enjoy it. However, I've never tasted another man's semen. The kiss was deep with our tongues going back and forth. I could taste the musky salty-sweetness of Mark's cum. I have to admit, it wasn't bad, and it was a huge turn on to taste another man on her. After we broke our kiss, I then licked more of his cum off of her chin and gave her kiss to return some of it to her. She said, "There's more on my tits. Clean me up and bite my nipples." I then put my head between her chest and continued to lick the cum from there and swallow it. When I would get to her nipples, I'd give them a suck and then a little bite. It was driving her crazy. So much so that she yelled, "I'm cumming!!!" I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock. "Fuck! Fuck! Oooooooohhhhh!!! She continued to ride me until her orgasm subsided.

"Holy shit, that was hot. I came like five times." she said.

"You two are freaky, but you're fun to watch. That was hot," said Mark.

Somehow, he was hard again. He was still on the couch and was stroking his cock.

I spoke up. "Jess, looks like Mark needs some help again."

"This is a big step, are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to see his cock stretch out your sexy pussy. Get in position so he can fuck you from behind."

She smiled and said, "I'm glad you're ready for this! His cock was great in my mouth, but I bet it will be even better in my pussy!"

She got down on all fours with her ass and pussy pointed at Mark and said "Come on Mark! I want to feel that big cock of yours inside me!"

He got up off the couch and got in position behind her. I tried to angle myself so I could see him enter her. He got his cock head right at her entrance and rubbed it up and down her slit. He then pushed forward and entered her.

"Oh shit," she yelled. "He's fucking big! Fuck my pussy!"

He started to move back and forth pushing her forward. Not to be left out out, I got in front of her and presented her my dick, which was covered in her orgasm. After settling into a rhythm, she put her mouth around my cock and continued to suck it.

I will you tell, it was a great sight to see her spit roasted. I've always fantasized about it, and now it was reality. I hadn't gotten off yet because I wanted to wait, but it was getting more and more difficult to hold back.

After a few minutes of going back and forth between us, she took my dick out of her mouth and said, "This feels good, but this position is starting to hurt."

She pulled forward to let Mark's cock slide out, which made a sexy wet noise in the process. She then got on her back on the floor and spread her legs. "Mark, put that cock back in me!" He was happy to oblige.

12