Friendly Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw as his cock slide between her pussy lips and split her open. It was sliding in and out, soaked in her wetness. Her pussy lips were stretched around it and gripping it hard.

"Fuck me harder!" she screamed.

He picked up his pace and started pounding her pussy. I tried to put my dick back in her mouth, but the pace and position made it difficult. I decided help out and started kissing and biting her nipples as he shoved his dick in and out of her pussy.

"Oh god, I'm cumming again!" She yelled. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Mark! Cum in my pussy! Cum in my fucking pussy!"

Mark responded quickly "Here I come!"

He slowed his pace as he started to unload inside her.

"It feels so good! He's filling my pussy!" she yelled.

"Jesus," said Mark. "Her pussy is outstanding." He then stopped thrusting and leaned down to give her kiss. "Thanks for that, it was great."

"You're welcome," she said. "It felt so fucking good. Wait, babe, did you get off?"

"Not yet," I said. "I was waiting for Mark to finish. Are you ready for more?"

"Yes!. This has been so hot. Come get your sloppy seconds!"

I got in position between her legs. I could see Mark's cum flowing out. Her pussy was swollen and soaked in cum and pussy juice. I put my cock against her hole and slid in with ease, using Mark's cum as lubrication. It was a new and very exciting feeling, but it was something I had fantasized about for a long time.

"Fuck my used pussy babe! Do you like fucking my pussy after Mark filled it up?"

"God, babe. It feels so fucking good! I love how his cum feels in your pussy!"

As I started fucking her, she told Mark to come over so she could clean him off. She put his softening cock in her mouth and sucked off their mixed juices.

"Are you ready to give my pussy its second load?"

I had been holding back all night, and this did me in. I proceeded to unload what felt like a gallon of cum into her cervix. In fact, I could see her eyes widen in surprise.

"Jesus, babe, I take it you had fun?"

"I most certainly did."

After that, I collapsed on top of her as we were both exhausted. We kissed each other for a while after that, relishing the experience we just had.

Mark was also exhausted and had mainly been sitting on the sidelines after Jessica cleaned him off. He finally spoke up, saying, "I had a lot of fun guys, I hope we can still talk and become friends after this."

I responded with, "Of course we can still be friends. I don't think this will be the last time we do this. I didn't tell you, but this is one of my biggest fantasies. I've always been turned on by the idea of sharing my wife, so thanks for helping that dream come true. Like I said, I'm not the jealous type."

We then traded numbers and made plans to meet at the pool another night, even if it was to just hang out.

We said goodbye to Mark and headed straight to bed, still sweaty and sticky from the sex.

The next morning, Jessica and I woke up and had sex again, taking about how much fun we had the night before.

"I wouldn't mind Mark coming over again," said Jessica.

"After that, you have full permission for any cock. He can come over any time he wants as long as he keeps you satisfied."

"Did you see his dick? He can keep me satisfied for quite some time with that thing!"

"It was quite impressive, and I have to admit I enjoyed cleaning you up. I wasn't expecting that, but I really did enjoy it. I'm getting turned on again just thinking about it."

"You did like it? Good, because it was hot. Why don't you clean up the mess you just made in me then?"

"I love you so much, babe." I then did as she asked and proceeded to eat her out with our combined morning sex juices leaking out of her pussy. There was still the essence of the previous night down there as well.

"I love you so much, too. You are the... oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

THE END.

12