Friendly Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
We start to branch out with new people.
7.3k words
4.75
8.9k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is purely a work of fantasy. It also contains heteroflexible interactions, so if you are uncomfortable with that, this story may not be for you. If you are comfortable with it, I hope you enjoy!

*****************************

This is a combination of a three stories, so it is a bit longer. Instead of publishing them separately, I wanted to keep them together as it will all lead to the next chapter.

*****************************

PART I

Jessica and I continued to have our regular hookups with Mark. We always enjoyed our time together and we always ended up in hot, sticky, beautiful messes. And we were always together. However, I was interested in Jessica having her own solo adventures. I've always thought it would be hot for her to hook up with someone and have her (or him, whoever that might be) send me updates (mainly pictures and videos of the carnal activities, particularly the aftermath - hey, I'm a sucker for seeing her covered in cum). Given that Mark was readily available and was already familiar with our kinks, I thought he would be an easy first target.

One night when Jessica and I were home together and had started feeling frisky, I told her we should send another tease to Mark, like we've done before. She agreed and asked what we should send this time. I told her to strip, get on the bed naked and to spread her legs. It was a great view of her sexy shaved pussy, which I could tell was getting wet, so I took a picture. Then, I told her to send it to Mark.

She got on her phone and sent the photo to him with the words, "Thinking of you. I can't wait for you wreck my pussy again."

Mark texted back saying that it was a hot picture and that he was getting turned on. He followed it up with, "I was hoping to save it up for our next adventure, but I might have to relieve myself after this."

After we both read the text, I told Jessica that she should tell him to wait to jerk off and that she has a surprise.

"I have a surprise?" she asked me.

"I think you should go take care of Mark at his place. I think you should just show up and give him a blowjob. Tell him he has to wait for your pussy until we're together." If she ended up fucking him, I wouldn't have cared, but I thought I'd ease her into it.

"That might be fun. Hmm. Ok, I'll do it!"

She then texted Mark to tell him that he should wait and that he should expect a surprise at his door in a few minutes.

She then slipped on a pair of sexy, pink lace panties and a large jacket that barely covered her backside. She grabbed her phone and started to head out the door. Before she left, I told her to have fun and to make sure either she or Mark sends me lots of pictures and videos.

————-

Jessica arrived at Mark's door and knocked. Mark answered the door and smiled. "It's good to see you," he said.

"It's good to see you too," she said as she opened her jacket to reveal her breasts and her underwear.

"Holy shit, you look beautiful," he responded.

"I thought I'd give you more than a tease this time. James said I should provide you some relief tonight. No fucking, but I will suck your dick. The only requirement is that we send him lots of pictures and video. So grab your phone."

Mark did as he was asked and Jessica dropped the jacket on the floor. She then grabbed Mark and gave him a deep kiss. He started to grab her breasts and play with her nipples. After a few minutes of this, she started to pull his shirt over his head. She then ran her hands down his chest, enjoying his muscles. She slowly made her way down to this belt and the top of his pants. She unbuckled the belt, unbuttoned the pants and slid down the zipper. She reached into his pants to feel his cock hardening through his boxer briefs. "Hello big boy," she said in response. She then pulled down his pants and briefs to spring free his large cock.

She grabbed it with both hands while standing and started gently stroking it while giving him another kiss. She then got her knees and pulled his pants all the way down to his ankles. Before doing anything else, she grabbed her phone and took a selfie with Mark's cock in front of her smiling face. She sent the picture to James and said, "Hope you enjoy! I know I will!"

She then put Mark's cock into her mouth and sucked him for a moment before taking another selfie, this time with Mark's cock deep in her mouth, her eyes on the camera. There was no need for words with the picture when she sent it.

She then went to work on Mark's cock and let him take over picture and video duties. He got a few good shots and a video with her mouth on his cock and with her licking his shaft. He sent everything at once to James saying, "She's so fucking great at sucking dick. Thanks for sharing her!"

Just as she was starting to get Mark close, they heard a knock at his door.

"Oh fuck!", said Mark. "I forgot that my friend Marcus was coming over."

"That's ok," said Jessica. "Maybe he needs some relief too!"

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yeah. I think it will be a good surprise for James."

"Ok," said Mark. He then turned to the door and yelled, "Come in, Marcus. It's unlocked."

The door opened and in stepped Marcus. He was about the same height as Mark, but a little bit more muscular. Where Mark was a swimmer, this guy was a lifter. He was black, with a lighter skin tone. He was dressed in just a t-shirt and jeans.

As he walked in the door and saw Jessica on her knees in front of Mark's hard cock, he stopped in his tracks.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt. I can come back later."

Jessica chimed in and said, "You can stay! You can either sit back and watch our you can drop your pants and let me suck your cock too!"

"Mark, are you sure about sharing your girlfriend? I didn't think that was your thing," said Marcus.

"She's not my girlfriend. She's a neighbor's wife! We sometimes have threesomes together. He doesn't mind sharing at all. In fact, he told her to come over tonight."

"Oh, man," responded Marcus. "That's some freaky shit, but I'm down for it."

"Good," said Jessica. "We just have to send my husband pictures and videos. And it's blowjob only. So as long as you're comfortable with that, drop your pants and show me your cock."

Marcus must have been fine with it as he undid his jeans and dropped them to the floor.

Jessica's jaw dropped as the largest cock she had ever seen sprang forward. It must have been close to 10 inches and was very thick.

"Jesus, I hope I can actually get my mouth around it," she said.

Marcus then stood in front of her and she reached for her phone again. She sent James a message that simply read, "Mark has a friend over." She then took a picture of herself smiling with both cocks on each side of her face and sent it to him.

During this whole time, James had been enjoying the pictures he had received so far. He had been stroking his cock the whole time while looking at the pictures. But when he got the last one, with her between two dicks, he nearly exploded. This was an unexpected but very exciting twist. He was happy that she took the initiative to roll with playing with another guy. So far, this was going far better than he hoped for. Hell, he was starting to hope it would go beyond blowjobs now. Even though he wanted to cum then, he decided to wait, as he wanted to see what would likely be an "explosive" finish.

Jessica grabbed Marcus' cock with her right hand and gave it a few strokes. She then slowly attempted to get her mouth around his head. Her mouth had never been so full. Mark took a picture and sent it to James. Jessica continued to work Marcus into her mouth and was finally able to get a good angle to move back and forth on it, albeit in shallow motions. She can normally deep throat a cock pretty well, even Mark's eight inches, but this would be way too much. After sucking on him for a bit, she pulled her mouth off and decided a better path would be to tease him. She started kissing up and down his shaft and sucking on his balls. The whole time, Mark was taking a video.

After servicing Marcus for a while, Jessica turned her attentions back to Mark. While she was pleasuring him, Marcus grabbed her breasts from behind and started playing with them. He then slipped one hand down to her panty-covered ass check and gave it a squeeze.

"Mmmm. That feels good. Give me a spank too, Marcus."

He was happy to oblige and gave her solid smack against her right cheek.

"Of fuck! Again!" She commanded.

As Marcus smacked her ass, her attention on Mark's cock heightened. At this point he was basically fucking her face.

The smacks on her ass were really turning her on and she knew that her panties were soaked through. At the risk of going too far, she decided to finish things off.

She finally let go of Mark's cock and said, "Alright boys. It's time to finish things up. I need you to both cum on me so I can show my husband that I've been a good wife. I want you both to cum on face. Just don't get it in my eyes or up my nose! Aim for the mouth! I want to taste both of your loads."

She then looked into the camera for the video and said, "Babe, I hope you enjoy seeing two big cocks fucking explode on your wife! I promise I'll come home messy!"

She started stroking Mark first since he was probably the closest to cumming. She sucked and stroked him some more until he was ready. He then grabbed his cock and stroked towards Jessica's mouth. She gave him some encouragement and said, "Cover me, Mark! Give me your load!" He then unloaded his seed. He got a few shots directly into her mouth, which she happily swallowed. The remaining spurts hit her lips and chin with trails dripping unto her chest and even down to her thighs. "Mmm. Thanks, Mark. You taste good as usual," she said, licking her lips. She made sure to grab her phone to take a selfie with her smiling covered in Mark's cum. She sent the picture to James and said, "One down!"

She turned her attention to Marcus, who had been stroking himself the whole time. Mark started taking a video as well. She gave him a few strokes herself until he was ready. He then followed Mark's example and stroked his cock aimed at Jessica's open and waiting mouth. He then shot the biggest load she had ever seen outside of porn. A huge jet hit her open mouth and almost made her choke. She had to keep her eyes closed out of fear of taking an errant shot and going blind. She swallowed as much as she could, but several other blasts hit her in the mouth, chin and chest and splattered on her. She finally opened her eyes and looked down. She was absolutely covered! She had never seen so much cum in her life. "Jesus, Marcus! When was the last time you got off? That's a lot of cum!," she said before using her finger to scoop some cum off the side of her face and into her mouth. She then took another selfie, this time with a feigned surprised look on her face and sent it to James. "Two down and I'm a mess. Did I do a good job?" Was the caption. About the same time, Mark sent the video he had been taking.

James responded shortly after with, "Holy shit! You did a great job! Get home soon as I can't wait to fuck you. Otherwise, I'm about to make myself cum. And don't clean off. I want to fuck you like you are!"

Jessica stood up, dripping the cum from both guys and thanked them for a good time. They both responded saying that they were thankful for her. She then told Marcus that he might have to join the fun next time. She knew that she wanted to get his huge cock into her pussy at some point, and it would be fun to have three cocks to play with. After that she put on her jacket and headed out the door with cum still on her face and chest. It started drying in the night air as she made her way home.

She then opened the door to her place and saw James sitting on the couch looking at the pictures and videos and stroking his very hard cock.

—————

I don't think I had ever been harder. Seeing Jessica absolutely plastered by not just one, but two loads from two other men was so hot. Especially when she was that messy. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

As I was stroking my cock, bringing myself dangerously close to cumming, she finally got home. She wasted no time in dropping her jacket to show me the mess in person. Some of the cum had ended up on the jacket and some had dried up, but it was still a sexy sight. She came over to me and I felt her pussy through her lacy panties. The wetness was obvious and I knew she was turned on.

"Did you enjoy the show, babe?" She asked.

"I loved it. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I have no idea how I held back," I responded.

"I need you to fuck me now."

She dropped her panties and straddled me. It took very little effort for my cock to slide into her soaked pussy. She started to grind against me and then leaned down to give a kiss. Even though it had dried up, I could still taste the other men on her mouth. It made me even harder and it nearly pushed me over the edge. She then pulled my face towards her cum-covered chest and I started to lick and suck on her nipples, tasting more of the cum that was left there. This was too much and I unloaded in her pussy.

"That didn't take long," she said.

"Sorry, I was excited and had been holding back for too long." However, I was still rock hard even after that.

"Are you able to go for round 2?" She asked.

"I may need a minute," I responded.

"Maybe I can help." She then guided me to the floor and got into a 69 position. She put her pussy, which was filled with my fresh load, onto my face, and then put her mouth around my cock. I happily ate her pussy, greatly enjoying the taste of our mixed juices. I love eating her pussy no matter what, but there's something extra special about it when we're mixed together inside of it. She kept sucking my cock and cleaning off our combined juices as I continued to lap at her cum-filled pussy. Both actions were having a strong effect and I was ready to go again.

I got her to move off me and I took her to the bed. I laid her down on her back, spread her legs and re-entered her pussy. I leaned down to give her a kiss, both of our faces sloppy and covered in our mixture. I made sure to thrust hard and fast, and I knew she was about to cum around my cock.

After a few minutes, it started. "Oh god, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!. Shiiiiit! Ah!!!" I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock, which was enough to send me over the edge again and deposit another load into her.

Afterwards, I collapsed onto her sharing another kiss.

"Thanks for taking care of Mark and his friend," I told her.

"Happy to help them out. I had fun! I felt like a pornstar!"

"You looked like one after Marcus finished! Did you enjoy him?"

"Yeah, he was nice and he had a massive dick. It was a little hard to blow him. However, I wouldn't mind trying to get him inside my pussy."

"I'd love to see that. Maybe we can have Mark invite him to our next session. You can try three at a time."

"Oh fuck yes!"

****************

PART II

Jessica was getting ready for a night out with some girlfriends of hers. They were planning to go get dinner and drinks. She was getting ready and was standing around in her bra and panties choosing what to wear for the evening. The bra was simple and white and was somewhat see-through. You could just see her nipples through the material. Her panties were a simple dark gray thong. Even though it wasn't anything fancy, she still looked sexy as hell.

"Should I wear jeans, a skirt or a dress?" She asked me.

"Whatever you want. If you wear a skirt or dress, maybe you can show off what's underneath!"

"Of course that would be your thought process. I think I'll wear jeans and a cute top."

"Hey, I like it when you show off. Also, if things go right, maybe you'll have some extra fun."

"We'll see. Not sure if I'm feeling any extra fun. The girls will be around and they may start prying if I just run off with some random guy."

Even though we had kept our adventures confined to Mark (and Marcus in the one instance), we agreed that if either one of us was out and had opportunities for solo fun, we should take it. Nothing had occurred to allow that to happen yet, but the permission was out there.

"Let them ask," I responded. "It's our life. Who knows, you might inspire one of them."

"Ha! I doubt that. They act like prudes sometimes, so they might get all judgmental on me."

"Well, we'll see what happens."

—-

Jessica met up with her friends, Nicole, Amy and Sarah, at a local Korean restaurant for dinner. After they finished up, they headed to a bar close by for drinks and more conversation. As they entered the bar, they found a table towards the back. There was a DJ that night, so it was a little loud and they didn't want to get bumped into by the few people dancing.

Jessica and Nicole sat down first while the other two went to the restroom. Nicole was a very attractive blonde, with larger than average (but not huge breasts). Jessica had known her for about a year and they got along well together. Jessica knew that James found her attractive and she liked seeing them flirt when they were around each other. Jessica even admitted that she found Nicole attractive. She would sometimes wonder what her breasts looked like and sometimes fantasized about what her pussy would taste. Also, Nicole was the more open minded of her friends and the only one who openly talked about sex.

As they were easing into their seats at the table, Nicole leaned over to Jessica and told her that there was a guy at the bar that was checking her out when they came in. Jessica looked over at the bar at the guy Nicole pointed out. He was an attractive guy who looked to be at the bar with a friend of his. He must have noticed the girls looking at him, as he looked over and made eye contact with Jessica. He just nodded and smiled at her.

"Looks like somebody has an admirer," said Nicole.

"He's cute," responded Jessica. She started to feel a flutter in her stomach. She hadn't planned on having any fun tonight, but she might have to test the waters. "He's probably just staring. I doubt he's going to do anything about it."

"Well, he wouldn't have any luck anyway since you're married," said Nicole.

"He doesn't know until he tries," said Jessica.

Nicole gave a quizzical look to the response, but Amy and Sarah showed up before she could ask Jessica about it.

The girls just talked about work, gossip and, eventually, their significant others. Amy and Sarah just complained about their men and some of their quirks but were pretty mild about it. Nicole, however, broached the topic of sex. She complained that her boyfriend didn't really leave her satisfied and that he was pretty pedestrian in bed. Amy and Sarah downplayed the topic and didn't offer much in encouragement or advice. Jessica, on the other hand, had something to say.

"Have you tried using toys in bed?"

"He's against using them. He said that he should be enough to keep me satisfied," replied Nicole.

"If he isn't enough, then it's ok to use some help. James and I use toys often," said Jessica.

Amy and Sarah, didn't seem to care for the conversation as they were now talking to each other and off in their own little world.

"He doesn't mind? What do you use?" Asked Nicole.

"I usually use a small vibrator. We also have a dildo that we sometimes use. It's nothing crazy, but it works, especially the vibrator."

"I have one that I use for myself when my boyfriend isn't around, but I haven't had a chance to use it during sex," said Nicole.

"You should give it a try! Just use it on yourself during intercourse and it will get you where you want to be."

"That sounds like fun. How do you use the dildo?"

Jessica was getting turned on talking to Nicole about sex. It was nice to open up about it and she enjoyed her thoughts of Nicole naked and fucking. It might be a big bridge to cross tonight, but she had some ideas.

12