Friendly Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes James will put it in me while he eats me out. It's nice to feel full and be licked at the same time. Sometimes we'll use it like it's another guy. I'll use it in me while I go down on James."

"Holy shit that sounds hot. I wish my boyfriend would try something like that. Hell, I bet it would be fun with two guys."

"It is," replied Jessica. Nicole's eyes got wide and wanted to ask about it, but just then, the guy from the bar came over to talk to them.

"Hi, I'm Aaron. Can I buy you two ladies a drink?"

Jessica smiled and responded with, "Sure! I'm Jessica, and this is Nicole." Nicole said hi and they told him what they were drinking. He then went back to the bar to put in the order.

Nicole used this chance to ask more questions. "So you've been with two guys? Was this before James?"

"It's a been a few times the past couple of months. We have a neighbor that joins us. He's pretty hot and he's friendly," replied Jessica.

"James doesn't mind?"

"It was his idea!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, it was a fantasy of his."

"Damn, that's hot. Tell me about it!"

Just then, Aaron came back with the drinks. They both chatted with him for a while, but it was easy to tell that he was mainly interested in Jessica. At this point, Amy and Sarah had left, so Aaron sat down at the table with them. He was a fun guy to talk to and didn't seem threatening or overly aggressive. Jessica was flirting back with him and was getting turned on by the interaction. Nicole definitely noticed this as well.

Aaron excused himself to the restroom, and Nicole piped up.

"You are flirting with him! Are you ok with that? Is James ok with it?"

Jessica mulled how to respond. "We do have our neighbor that we hang out with, but James and I have given each other permission to have our own adventures. We haven't done anything yet, but he did encourage me to have fun if the chance comes up tonight."

"Are you serious?"

"He has the same permission." She then thought that she could tip this into another direction. "You can borrow him if you'd like," she said with a slightly nervous laugh.

"James is pretty hot, but I still have to deal with my boyfriend," replied Nicole. Jessica was a little surprised that Nicole was open to it, but happy about the response. She now knew that she had a chance to possibly bring Nicole into the fun.

Aaron arrived back to the table and asked Jessica if she wanted to dance. She wasn't much of a dancer, but she was getting worked up. Plus she wanted to demonstrate the fun for Nicole.

"Instead of dancing, how about the two of us head out of here. Do you live close by? Give me your address and I can meet you there," said Jessica.

Aaron gave her the information and headed out. Jessica told Nicole, "I'm going to go have sex with him. I'm too turned on by all the sex talk. I'm serious about the offer for James. He likes you anyway, so I'm sure he'd love the chance to have fun with you. Just let me know." She then got her things together and headed out the door.

Nicole was surprised but very turned on about the revelations and Jessica's sex life. She knew that she would be putting her vibrator to work when she got home.

——

Jessica drove over to Aaron's place, which was a nice small house close to the bar and close to her home. She knocked on the door and was greeted by Aaron.

"Would you like a drink," he asked.

"No thanks," she said as she walked close to him and gave him a kiss. He replied by kissing her back.

"You aren't wasting time," he said.

"Nope. I'm too horny for that," she said as she put her hand on his crotch to feel his bulge.

They continued to kiss as Aaron's hands started to roam. He grabbed her ass and started to move one hand up to the front of her chest to feel her breasts.

This was turning Jessica on even more. She was also getting turned on by doing this without James knowing about it. She knew he would like it though,

She broke the kiss and took Aaron's shirt off of him. She then took off her shirt and dropped her jeans to the floor, leaving her in her bra and panties. She then unbuckled Aaron's pants and pulled down his pants along with his underwear. When she pulled them down, her face was close to his crotch, so as his cock sprang free it hit her in the face. It was a nice sized dick. It wasn't as big as James or Mark, but it was still long and thick enough to satisfy her.

"Nice cock," she told him before engulfing it in her mouth.

Before he could respond, he started moaning.

After a few minutes of sucking him, she stood up, unhooked her bra and dropped her panties to the floor.

She then got on all fours and said, "Come here and fuck me." Aaron was happy to oblige. He was able to easily slide his cock into her wet, waiting pussy. He started off slow, but Jessica encouraged him to go faster. He started pounding her hard when he said he was about to cum. He asked where he should finished, and she told him "Please cum inside me. I want you to fill me up with your load." This did it for him as he let go and filled her up. He stayed inside for a moment, letting a few more pulses from his cock finish up. He then slid out, letting the cum drip out. Some landed on the floor, while most of it coated her lips. She turned around to clean off his cock with her mouth. She then stood up and gave him a kiss, told him thanks and the pulled her panties and jeans back on. She wanted to keep some of his cum inside of her as a "present" for James.

"Thanks for the fun, but I need to get home to my husband," she told him.

Aaron's eyes went wide. "Hope he doesn't mind what we did," he said nervously.

"He knows what we were doing. In fact he encourages it!"

"That's crazy, but glad he's willing to share! Maybe we can meet up again some time."

"I'll stay in touch," she responded.

Walking back to her car, she could feel his semen easing out of her pussy and dripping into her panties. She was excited to be full after a fun night out, but she was still horny as she had yet to cum. Thankfully, she knew James would be excited about her adventure and could finish her off.

——-

I was watching TV when Jess let me know she was coming home.

After 20 minutes she came in the door. As soon as she got in, she jumped on me and gave me a deep kiss.

"I have a surprise for you. I found a friend and just finished fucking him. The guy didn't last long, so I'm still horny. Let's go to the bedroom."

I needed no encouragement and I was thrilled that she had hooked up tonight. It was a sexy surprise. As soon as we got in, she took the lead. She pulled off my shirt and then pulled off my pants. She then took off her clothes, including what looked to be excessively wet panties. She then pushed me back on the bed and said she had a surprise for me. With that, she straddled my head and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I could instantly tell that something was different but good. She just smiled and said, "Guess where he came. I want you to lick me clean!"

I got very excited about eating a stranger's cum out of her pussy, or what was left of it after most of it was probably in her panties. This knowledge got me even more excited and ate her pussy like a last meal. It had an extra saltiness and muskiness to it that made eating her pussy more exciting.

"You like eating my used pussy? You like tasting another man's cum inside me?"

I tried to nod but I was a little busy.

"I'm glad you like it. I loved it when his cock swelled inside me and unloaded his hot cum inside my pussy. I couldn't wait to bring my sloppy pussy for you to eat. Lick his fucking cum out of me!!!"

She kept riding my face until she came, adding to the fluids already in and around my mouth.

"Thanks for finishing me off babe. I hope you enjoyed the extra flavor," she said.

"It was an unexpected but pleasant surprise! Your pussy always tastes the best after it's been used," I responded.

"Good. Now let's take care of that cock of yours."

She then went down on my cock sucking and licking it until I exploded into her open, waiting mouth. She then got up and gave me a kiss with my cum smeared around her lips, just like I like it.

"Next it's your turn to have an adventure. I think you need to go out soon. I may have offered you up to Nicole for a date. She also seemed interested in our adventures with Mark, so maybe we can get her to join us."

That sounded like a great idea indeed!

——————————

PART III

Apparently, Nicole really was interested in "borrowing" me. Two weeks after she and Jessica had talked, she reached out to Jessica and asked if the offer was still on the table. She had broken up with her boyfriend the week before after she found out he was cheating on her. Since he never could satisfy her, she wanted to at least get back at him while having some fun. Jessica told her that the offer stood and she gave Nicole my number.

One day at work, I got a text. "Hey James! It's Jessica's friend Nicole. Jessica said we should hang out. Are you available on Saturday?"

I knew it was coming since Jessica told me about it, so I knew the intent.

"Sure! Want me to meet you at your place or would you like to go out first?"

"Just meet me at my place. I'll have some wine for us!"

I liked the fact that she was willing to get straight to the point, and I was very excited about what we would do. Nicole was beautiful and she had great tits and a nice ass. She and I had flirted and I knew that Jessica found her attractive. If things went well, we could bring her over for a threesome or more.

When Saturday arrived, Jessica seemed more excited than I was. "Are you ready to fuck Nicole tonight?" she asked me.

"Yeah, I'm excited. She's hot and it should be fun!" I responded.

"Make sure you send me pictures. I want to see her big tits. And don't wash off. I want to taste her on your cock when you get back!"

This started to turn me on. Jessica saw the bulge forming in pants. She grabbed my cock through my jeans and said, "Save it for her! I think she needs it."

I left later that night to meet Nicole at her place. I knocked on her door and she opened the door wearing very sexy lingerie. It was a deep red bra and panty set with garters that was sheer in the cups and crotch. I could clearly see her nipples and it was easy to tell her pussy was clean shaven.

"Come on in, sexy," she said.

"You look fucking amazing!"

"Thanks. I thought I'd wear something special for this. We both know what we're doing here, so I thought I'd be ready."

"I agree and I'm glad you're dressed for the occasion. Mind if I take a picture and send it to Jessica? We like to let each other know what we're doing."

"Sure! She set this up, so if that's what she wants, I'm happy to oblige."

I took out my phone and Nicole struck a sexy pose. I took the picture and sent it Jessica with the line "She's all ready for tonight!"

"I can't believe you guys are so open," said Nicole.

"We've always fantasized about sharing each other. We just never thought it would happen. That is, until we met Mark, our neighbor," I told her while taking off my clothes.

"He's the guy you have threesomes with, right? That's so hot. You really don't mind being around another guy or see him with Jessica?"

"Yeah, he comes over and we both fuck Jess. It doesn't bother me at all. I like seeing Jess getting fucked. It's hot!" I then pulled down my underwear springing my hard cock free.

"Nice cock," said Nicole. She then came over and gave me a kiss while reaching down to grab by hardness. "That's hot that you're that open. Jessica is lucky to have you and another guy."

"Thanks! I'm feeling lucky tonight. You're so sexy and I've been waiting for this all week."

"I can tell," she said while squeezing my dick.

We kissed for a little longer and then she got on her knees in front of me and put her mouth around my cock. I took a few pictures and sent them Jessica. I got a quick response from her that consisted of a picture with her hand down the front of her panties. An obvious show that she enjoyed it.

Nicole was aggressive sucking my cock. You could tell that she was ready to have some fun and that she hadn't been satisfied in a while.

"You're a great cocksucker, Nicole," I told her.

"I love sucking dick, especially one like yours." She then sucked deeper taking her mouth to the base of my cock.

"It feels so good, but I don't want to cum yet. Stand up."

She stood up and I gave her a deep kiss. I then pulled her bra top down and moved my mouth to her left nipple. I gave it a quick lick, which made her gasp. I then did the same to the right nipple. I then kissed my way around her breast, up to her neck and then her mouth again.

"Let me taste your pussy," I told her. We went to her bed and she laid down on her back with her legs spread. I took another picture and sent it to Jessica. I then got down on my knees at the foot of the bed, staring at Nicole's pussy through her sheer panties. I leaned forward and started kissing my way up her right thigh. I made my way up to the mound above her pussy and then down her thigh, teasing her. After that, I gave her a kiss on her pussy through the panties. I then moved the fabric to the side, exposing her wet lips. I leaned forward and gave it a few more kisses. I then started licking, teasing her clit at first but then moving to taste the full wetness coming out of her pussy. She tasted so good. I refocused on her clit, causing her to squirm.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "Eat my pussy, James. You feel so good."

I kept going while her moans got louder. "I'm going to cum. Oh, make me cum, James!" I kept going as she was bucking against my face. She then yelled, "I'm cumming!" She tensed up and let her orgasm take over. I softened my licking to let her come down.

"That was great! I haven't cum like that in a while, so I needed that," she said. She sat up and then gave me a deep kiss, tasting herself on me. "Now I need you fuck me!"

I pulled her panties off and got up on the bed. I took a picture of my cock resting on her pussy and sent it to Jessica. I then positioned my head at her entrance and then slid in. Her pussy was wonderfully tight and wet.

I grabbed her legs and pinned them back against her as I started to thrust in and out of her pussy, making her cum a few more times.

We continued like this for a while until she said she wanted to get on top. She climbed on top and started riding me. I took a video of her bouncing on me to send to Jessica. It felt great and I loved seeing her breasts bounce. I was getting close to cumming from how good it felt and looked.

I let Nicole know I was getting close and asked where she wanted me to finish.

"Let me finish you," she said. She climbed off and put her head between my legs and started to suck me again. She then pulled off and started stroking me while sucking on my balls. "Cum for me James! I want to see you cum."

As if on cue, I started to cum. She tried to move her mouth back up to my head to swallow, but she was too slow. A shot hit her in the lips and some dripped down her hand, but she was able to take the rest in her mouth and swallow. As my orgasm subsided, she started to lick the cum that got on her hands. I pulled her up to me to give her a kiss and tasting the cum that didn't make it into her mouth.

"That's a surprise," she said. "I've never had a guy kiss me after I've swallowed."

"I like doing it. If a woman is willing to taste herself, I should be willing to do the same. It turns me on."

"Oh it's hot. That was a lot of fun and it was just what I needed. My boyfriend never satisfied me, so I've been pent up."

"You should join me and Jessica when he have friends over. Mark has a big dick and Jess likes what he does with it. I'm sure he'd enjoy it too."

"That sounds like fun! I've always been curious about fucking two guys at once."

"Would you be up for doing things with Jessica? It's ok to say no, but I know she's curious about being with another girl."

"I've never thought about it before, but I might be willing to try if the mood is right."

"Awesome! I think it would be something fun for her. And I would like to see it too."

"We'll see. Just let me know when you want me over and I'll be there."

"I'll let you know!"

I then got dressed without cleaning up and headed home. On the way, I was getting excited again, knowing Jessica would want to have sex.

As soon as I got home, Jessica met me at the door wearing only her panties, which looked wet.

"I've been rubbing my pussy the whole time. I've made myself cum several times, but I want more. Seeing Nicole fuck you was so fucking hot." She then kissed me and said, "You taste like pussy. I love it."

We then went to the bedroom and she pulled down my pants and started sucking my quickly hardening cock. She stopped for a moment to say, "I can taste her pussy on you and it tastes so good. Did you like fucking her cute little pussy?"

"I loved it, babe. She felt so good. She has such a tight pussy and she sucks cock great too!"

"Oh fuck," she moaned. She then stood up and said, "I need you fuck me with your pussy covered cock." She then bent over and let me fuck her from behind.

"Fuck me, babe. Smack my ass!" I then gave her a few good smacks, and she wanted more. I was fucking her hard and on the fifth smack she started cumming. As I felt her pussy tighten, I started to unload, filling her pussy with my seed.

"I'm glad you had a great date. I enjoyed seeing her pussy and tits. I can't wait to get a chance with them myself," she said.

"She wants to join us with Mark, so you should get a chance to play with her. I also asked her if she ever thought about being with another woman and she said she might be open to it. We should arrange a time for some group fun. We can bring in both Nicole and Marcus and have a great time together."

"Holy shit, that would be great! I'll work on putting it together! Maybe I can get the guy I hooked up with the other week to join us as well. That way Nicole and I can get two dicks each!"

"Hell yes! The more people, the more fun it will be. I can't wait!"

12