Friendly Car Ride Turned Dirty

Story Info
A friendly Car Ride home from dinner turned to dirty sex.
1.6k words
3.98
26.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You climb into my car after dinner, a little tipsy from our drinks. You know we were out for dinner as friends, but you can't help yourself, your panties have had a persistent wet spot since the minute you saw me. All you can think is how lucky you are you chose to wear a skirt tonight.

We stop at the first light and I place my hand on your thigh, all you can feel is the moistness increasing. I lean in and kiss you. You kiss me back, pushing hard against my lips. The light turns green as we stop.

I turn down the music and ask you if you want to come back to my house for another drink. Your quiet but I can feel your hesitation. I put my hand back on your thigh and I can feel you start to relax again. At the next light you finally answer. "I don't think we should go back to your place". Not what I wanted to hear, but it was suddenly followed by you leaning in for another kiss, "Sorry" you whisper.

My hand is still on your thigh and I make my move, I push it just inside the rim of your skirt, I can feel the tops of your stockings, and I can feel you tense back up, but you keep kissing me harder.

The light turns green and we stop. I change my course and pull into a parking garage, on stopping I immediately lean over and kiss you again, my right hand still on your bare thigh above to top of your stocking and my left hand on the right side of your face. You lean in and kiss me harder than before. I can feel your excitement in your kiss, I can feel it in the way you swirl your tongue against mine.

I slowly push my hand further and further up your thigh until I meet your panties, then I slowly move across to the front of them. They are absolutely soaked at this point. I can feel you relax as I run my fingertips across the dampness and you move your body to give me better access. I switch hands to get a better angle, except this time my right hand goes to your side and my left right up your skirt to the wetness of your panties, pulling them slightly to the right for better access as you moan softly. I run my finger up and down your soaking wet opening, teasing it softly before abruptly stopping.

I get out of the car and walk over to your side, firmly opening your door. You turn to me as I grab your legs and spread them apart giving me full access to your soaking wet hole. I kneel down and thrust my head between your legs, softly licking up and down the length of your wet pussy as you throw your head back and moan in pleasure. You know your mine now and there's no going back as I begin to swirl your clit around with my tongue. I take your clit between my lips and begin to suck on it as I swirl my tongue on the tip. I can feel your pussy getting wetter and wetter on my beard as you start to shake and tremble building up to orgasm. Finally you release and cum all over my tongue.

I stop and guide you out of the car. I throw you down over the hood and unzip my pants. Slowly I pull your skirt up to reveal your ass, framed beautifully by the garters holding up your stockings. Again I pull your soaked thong to the side and push the tip of my cock against your pussy. You moan in anticipation. I grab your hair and give it a firm tug towards me as I slide my cock into your pussy firmly, thrusting slowly in and out as your pussy gets used to my cock.

As I begin to pick up my pace you begin to tighten up on my cock and moan louder in pleasure. I push your face down on the cold hard hood as I fuck you harder and faster, you scream in excitement and start convulsing on my cock, Cumming all over the length of it as my pulsing cock empties into your wet pussy.

You pull your skirt down and I ask you again... "My place for another drink?" All you can muster up is a nod and a smile.

We pull into the driveway of my house, I can feel how excited you are the way you look at me. We get out of the car and you lean in and kiss me again as I fumble with my keys to unlock the door. I open the door and we head to the kitchen and I pour a couple of drinks before we head up the stairs to the bedroom.

When we enter the bedroom I immediately put the drinks down and lean in and kiss you. Pulling you close. I whisper to you, "your all mine tonight. Im going to do whatever I want to you and you aren't going to do anything about it." Before spinning you around and pushing you face down on the edge of the bed.

You can hear me open a drawer behind you as you wonder what I'm doing, when suddenly you feel something rough on your wrists. Before you can realize it's a rope it's already tight around your hands holding them firmly behind your back.

I reach up under your skirt and pull your panties off, soaking wet from the leftover cum from our parking garage session. Before you realize, they are stuffed into your mouth and more rope run across your open mouth tying snuggly behind your head. You realize that you are not in control of your body anymore, as you feel hands pulling you up off the bed.

Once you are standing you feel a blindfold covering your eyes, your entire body shivers with anticipation of what's to come. You feel my hands on your chest, at the buttons of your blouse, and before you know it your shirt is ripped open and you can hear buttons falling as my hands feel around your chest for the clasp on your bra, swiftly popping it open.

You feel so exposed, standing there, no panties and nothing covering your chest, knowing you are about to be used like the dirty slut you are. You feel my hands on your chest as they shove you backwards onto the bed. You feel more rope around your ankles, and a pull outwards towards the posts of the bed.

What feels like minutes passes without a feeling. You begin to wonder what is happening when suddenly you feel an intense sensation on your clit, accompanied by a vibration. You writher in pleasure but you are tied firmly in place. You have no control, the sensations get stronger and stronger as you begin to moan louder and louder as you approach an orgasm, mere seconds before you cum the sensations stop, leaving you moaning in discomfort as you were so close.

You feel a familiar fleshy warmth around the opening of your pussy. My cock slides up and down the opening like it did in the garage as your pussy aches for penetration. You feel me slowly starting to penetrate your pussy, slower than I did earlier, your body is begging for more, you try to tell me but you can't make words with your panties in your mouth, I understand your muffled requests anyways, but chose to ignore them, making you crave it more and more.

I slide my entire length inside of you as you moan in relief. Finally getting what you crave. I thrust in and out as I did before, slowly but firmly. You are overwhelmed with pleasure as you try to scream. Your muffled screams make me go harder and harder. You start shaking and convulsing ing as much as your restraints will let you as you explode all over me. Your juices squirting everywhere as I continue to pound my hard cock into you. Your pussy is so sensitive you can hardly take it anymore. Your trying to tell me to slow down but I ignore your muffled requests.

I finally stop, but you know I'm not done yet. You feel a familiar sensation on your pussy as I begin to lick it, but before long the vibration on your clit is back again, stronger than before and still accompanied by the liking up and down your soaking wet pussy.

The sensations begin to overcome you again as you swiftly approach another orgasm, this time squirting your juices all over my face, which is quickly replaced with my cock. Without hesitation this time, I begin to pound your used pussy. Faster and harder than before as I approach my orgasm. I start telling you that I'm about to cum and you start moaning louder in pleasure. I can almost make out your words as begging me to fill you up.

I start to cum inside of your pussy as you orgasm again. I pump my thick hot cum deep inside of you as you cum all over my cock. I lean over and remove your blindfold and your panties from your mouth and lean down and kiss you as I pump the last drops of cum into your pussy. You breathe in relief, but you know that we aren't done for the night.

...