The Tent

Story Info
A wife is bound and fucked in the woods.
4.9k words
4.5
22.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw the blue and white tent peeking through the trees as he walked through the woods, then saw the lovely lady sitting on a log in the clearing reading a magazine. She was probably in her late thirties and seemed in pretty good shape in her shorts and a bikini top, with a slender waist, nice ass and full breasts. Hidden in the underbrush, he watched her for a while and realized she was alone, and made his plans to return. He left, carefully making sure to remember where the campsite was. Returning much later after dark, he quietly moved up close to see her sitting by a low fire, relaxing in the cool evening with a glass of wine. He waited patiently and, after not too long, she got up and went behind a bush nearby to relieve herself, which he could not see but could hear the splashing as she peed on the dry leaves on the ground. When she came back she had removed her shorts but still wore her panties, which he could see were white with some kind of decorations and rode high on her hips. She gathered a few items and went into the tent.

He waited for almost half an hour until she turned out the light, and then gave her some more time to go to sleep. After he approached the tent he could hear the faint sound of her steady breathing with a slight snore, which told him she had probably dozed off. No woman he ever met snored to pretend to be asleep, their vanity too much to admit it was even possible, so he figured it was safe to proceed, and if not he could deal with that. He carefully pulled opened the zipper of the tent, quietly stepped inside and knelt down next to her. He waited for a few minutes, watching her sleep so innocently, before reaching up and over to place one hand over her mouth and the other over her body inside the sleeping bag, effectively trapping her inside.

She awoke with a start and tried to cry out, but realized she could not and lay perfectly still for him.

"Don't worry...everything will be O.K. if you cooperate" he said softly but firmly, and she nodded that she understood.

When she saw the ski mask that covered all but his eyes and mouth there was real fear in her eyes, and he was surprised when it morphed into a look of resignation and acceptance of the situation so quickly. I guessed she figured there was nothing she could do alone so far out in the woods, and her best hope was not to fight whatever was to happen. He took his hand from over her body, grabbed the zipper from the side of the bag and pulled it as far down as he could. He lifted the top of the bag up from her body. She was as beautiful as he thought she would be and she had removed her top to sleep, so her breasts were in his full view. Her breasts were obviously natural in their full roundness, and they sat firmly on top of her chest. He could imagine the slight sag and pear shape they must have when she stood up, and didn't think she would need a bra.

As the colder air hit her nipples they became erect. He reached over and lightly touched first one and then the other, bringing them even more upright, then slowly began to circle with a finger around the nipple on the large coral colored ring that surrounded it, now with many small bumps from the cold. He toyed with her breast, using the slightest touch to arouse her, and through the hand on her mouth he could feel her breathing quicken as she reacted from the unwilling pleasure his other hand provided.

This methodic and sensual massaging seemed to help her be less afraid, since he did not force her or act with any violence as she expected at first. He moved to the other breast and repeated the circling of her nipple and then around her breast in lower and wider circles before taking it in his hand and giving it a squeeze, not too hard but enough to make her take in a quick breath and hold it. When he released it and moved up and grabbed her nipple between his fingers and pulled it upwards, she started to breath again even quicker than before, and he could see her hips, still clad in the white panties, move slightly up and down as she was obviously getting excited. Once again he repeated this with the other breast and nipple, but this time he pulled somewhat harder and she moaned in distress as her breast came up off her chest and the nipple was stretched, causing some pain. He held it there for a long time before finally releasing it, and the breast flattened out once again on her chest.

He moved even closer to her on his knees and released his hand from her mouth, telling her again not to resist and it would all O.K. He reached behind himself, picked up a long length of white soft rope that she had not been able to see before, and he saw her eyes go wide before he pushed her on her side and brought her arms behind her back.

She pleaded "Please don't, I am married... and I have children... please don't." He voice trailed off as he ignored her and brought her arms together parallel to each other, hands to opposite elbows across her back, before looping the rope around her forearms in the center and wrapping the separate ends few times up her arms to the wrists and elbows on each side before tying them off. Laying face down, she could tell that there was still a lot of rope left over and wondered what more he would do to her.

Once he was sure she was secure he reached over and pulled the zipper to the sleeping bag the rest of the way down and pulled the top away from her completely, exposing her nicely toned legs. He took a long silk scarf from his back pocket and proceeded to wrap it twice around her head, covering her eyes completely, and took off the ski mask from his own head with relief, since it was not very comfortable to wear in the still, now relatively warm air in the tent. He caressed her leg from her calf slowly up to her panty covered ass. She tried to turn over to avoid him but he gave her ass a quick hard smack, the sound of which resounded through the tent. It took a second to register, but she cried out "Owww!" and then stayed still.

"I told you not to resist and it will be O.K., but it seems you don't understand, so I will have to remind you". He reached over and, placing several fingers inside the waistband of the panties, pulled them down part way, exposing half her ass, then rolled her back and forth slightly until he was able to free the rest and pull them down onto her thighs. He began to give light but firm smacks to one ass cheek and then the other, moving back and forth with no warning or pattern. She could feel the heat begin to accumulate in her abused rear, and a familiar warmth that arose unbidden in her genitals, which she hoped that he would not notice.

After several very long minutes he stopped the spanking and she thought it might be over, but he moved his hand down between her legs and forced them as far apart as the panties would allow, and while she tried to resist a little she knew it was of no use. Once he had access he moved his hand to cup her pubic mound, which he was delighted to find was bare.

"Oh how nice... you shaved it nice and smooth just for me." he teased her, and pressed his middle finger into the slit between her mounds. Entering the outside folds of her pussy, he could feel the obvious moisture that had built up, and she knew she could not stop him. Touching the engorged button of a clit that he found with no problem, he pressed and elicited a moan from her. He felt her unconsciously try to push herself into his touch, as if she wanted more, which her mind told her she did not, but her body was betraying her.

" Mmmm, someone is enjoying herself", he teased her again, and began to flick his finger back and forth a few times across her clit before delving it deeper into her very wet hole. After he got his finger nice and wet with her juices, he pulled it out and held it under her nose, wiped it across her lips before pressing it between them into her mouth. Before she knew what she was doing, she was sucking on it like a small cock, and again teased her "Mmmm. Having fun yet? Tastes good, doesn't it? I had a feeling you liked girls as much guys."

She felt like she would cry of shame and thought he could see her whole body turn red in embarrassment. But she didn't want to give him any satisfaction by replying any more than her body did involuntarily. And he began to spank her again, but this time much harder and faster, until it was like it was one non-stop fire of pain on both cheeks. She began to squirm under the assault, but with his free hand still holding her down and her arms restrained behind her back she had no way of avoiding the blows.

She began to plead for him to stop, but when he finally did she could only meekly whimper "Thank you... thank you..." over and over. Which seemed strange to her after what he had done, as she realized it could sound like she was thanking him for the spanking itself and not for stopping.

It brought a sly smile to his lips as he politely said "Why, you are quite welcome, my dear. Anytime."

He turned her over on her back, which was uncomfortable with her arms under her, but he did not seem to care. She did not protest except to grunt and moan as her bruised ass pressed into the sleeping bag underneath her. He once again played with her breasts for a while, first one and then the other, and then moved one hand down between her legs to find her pussy sopping wet. For the next fifteen or twenty minutes, which seemed like an eternity to her, her pulled and pinched her nipples and squeezed her breasts while moving fingers in and out of her pussy, playing constantly with her now engorged clit. Each time he brought her close to an orgasm he would stop and let her calm down before starting all over again. By the fourth round she was getting desperate with frustrated arousal. She hated how her body was reacting to this erotic assault as she felt her own juices running down between her legs and ass, only wishing he would finally give her the relief she craved, hoping he would be satisfied and leave her alone. But of course that was not to be, and she knew it in her heart that he would not stop with what he was currently doing to her. Blindfolded, she could not see the cold smile across his lips that said he was enjoying himself way too much to stop there.

So when he finally pulled both hands away she was so frustrated that her ass involuntarily kept lifting off the ground, as if her pussy was trying to reach up and find any source of pleasure. But instead he lifted her up slightly on one side and pulled out the long remaining end of the rope that tied one wrist and elbow, and then the same for the other side, leaving the pile of ropes on her stomach as she was returned flat on her back. He took one length of the rope and using the other hand to hold her breast in place, began to wrap the rope around the base of her breast several times, and each time it went around it tightened its grip and she felt it squeeze harder and harder. Her pear shaped and very full breasts were perfect for what he had done, and he did it with obvious expertise. Experience had taught him how hard to tie it as to stay on but not to cut off circulation. When he was done with one side he repeated it all the same for the other breast, and finally tied them to each other in the center between her breasts to hold it all together.

As he looked down in satisfaction with himself he could see her breasts were like two firm balls the size of small cantaloupes standing straight up from her chest, still attached but separated, with erect nipples and stretched areolas at the center of each. They rose and fell together as she took in each breath. He could not resist touching her nipples and then squeezing both her breasts at the same time, and she took in a sharp breath as she realized how much more sensitive they had become. The sensation transmitted itself directly to the already wet, sensitive and needy area between her legs. When he gave each one a few sharp smacks directly across the nipple it was like an electrical shock that made her cry out in pain, but it was mixed with a perverse pleasure she could not believe she was feeling.

He then bent her leg up to her chest as far as it would go, and quickly tied the remaining end of one rope to her knee. He held it there with the back of his arm as he repeated it for the other leg and the other rope end. When he let go with his arms she realized the natural inclination to straighten her legs directly pulled on the ropes holding tight on her breasts and she used what strength she had to hold them as close to her upper body as she could, realizing quickly that it was a useless struggle. When she found an equilibrium that seemed to split the pain between her legs and her breasts, she also realized she was totally exposed to him and more defenseless than ever.

He reached around between her legs, placed his hand lightly on her pubic mound and laughed out loud as she reacted to his slight touch, her legs involuntarily trying to straighten out, which only pulled harder on the ropes attached to her breasts. He knew her dilemma and made the most of it for his own amusement as he played with her entire genitalia, so well exposed for him to caress, probe and pinch her most delicate spots to watch her react. After the frustration of being left wanting at his hands before, she could only hope for relief. But she also knew if she had an orgasm, the pull on her poor breasts would be increased. He was in no hurry, since the night still had a long way to go, and used the time to keep her on the edge of an orgasm but never allowing her to fully experience it. While it seemed like hours to her, it was no more than an hour of this torture before he finally stopped, but by then she she could do was whimper, exhausted from being kept on edge for so long. He turned her on her side facing away from him, curled up with her knees still attached to her breasts.

She could hear the rustling of him taking off his shirt, and then the unmistakable sound of a belt being undone, a zipper being pulled down and pants being removed. Such sounds she normally loved to hear, knowing what was to come soon after. Sometimes she even closed her eyes just to revel in those sounds when she was on her knees in front of her husband when taking off his pants to give him one of her, as described by her husband, fantastic blowjobs. She was surprised that at such a time a sense of pride filled her as she thought about how good she knew she was at giving oral sex, able to take his large cock all the way in her throat, her nose pressed into his pubic hair, using her tongue and sucking until it exploded in her mouth or down her throat. She learned how to do it without gagging by slow and careful practice with her husband over several years, only taking the head in her mouth with her several boyfriends in high school before meeting her husband, so had never deep throated anyone else, and wondered if her attacker would make her, and if she could take him if she had to.

The sounds of him finishing taking off his pants and underwear jolted her out of her reverie and brought her back to the reality she faced. She would be raped, and there was nothing she could do about it. Like many women, she had fantasized while alone and masturbating about being ravished by a handsome, strong stranger like in the romance novels, and even had never before fulfilled fantasies about the bondage of her shapely body, but here it was actually happening and she had to face that reality.

She did literally face it as he went across her body, moved around some and she soon felt the familiar touch of the head of a cock on her lips. She knew what she had to do next so she opened her mouth, and he pressed his cock into her warm soft mouth. He held her head lightly in both hands as he began to move it in and out, each time going a little deeper until he was hitting the top of her throat. She resolved to try to make him cum in her mouth so it would be over quicker, and maybe he would not want anything more from her. The next time his cock pressed into her mouth she also moved forward as best she could, pressing it into her tight throat until her nose was in his pubic hair. He was big, but she could handle him, and even licked at the underside of his cock with her tongue.

He let out a loud groan, held her head tight and said in a low guttural voice " Oh baby, you are really a hot one. We really are going to have some real fun here, aren't we?" To cooperate and make it go as easy for her as possible, she nodded her head up and down, still fully impaled on his cock. He laughed and pulled himself out of her throat, holding just the head in her mouth, and she sucked and licked at it as best she knew how, trying to get him to cum. Without warning he plunged it all the way back in and she relatively easily took in the invader. He repeated this several times, letting her suck and lick at the head with each pull out. When he realized she was not going to gag or throw up he began to saw his cock in and out faster, fucking her mouth and throat as if it was a pussy as he held her head in place. He could feel her tongue moving back and forth across his cock as it went in and out, pleasuring him even more, and once when he pushed all the way in again he felt her stick her tongue way out to lick his balls.

She really did love to suck cock, and doing it never failed to excite her as well, and even though this was so different from the control she usually had while giving a blowjob to her husband. Her bound breasts were being pulled by the ropes connecting them to her knees and she did not have use of her hands, but she showed as much enthusiasm as she could muster, mostly because she wanted to make him cum as fast as possible, but as she would have to admit also a little because it began to excite her and she figured if she had to do it, she might as well do it right.

But he did not want it to end so soon, no matter how good her mouth and throat felt, and he could always go back to that later. He would rather play with her some more before he came, and he suddenly pulled himself out of her mouth and away from her face, leaving her mouth open and gaping as if it wanted more, and once again she was surprised as she realized she really did want it back in her mouth and to taste the cum filling her mouth before she swallowed it down. But it was not her decision.

He arose and once again moved to the other side, now behind her. After dipping first one finger, then two and then three into her sopping wet and dripping pussy he said sarcastically "You're welcome."

At first this confused her, until she realized what he meant and said meekly " Thank you."

But he persisted and asked "Thank me for what?"

"Thank you for letting me suck you." She replied as sincerely as she could make it sound.

"You're welcome." he repeated, with a touch more sarcasm.

His fingers were still in her pussy moving in and out of her hole and across her clit in a maddeningly slow way when he asked her "And what else do you want?"

After hesitating, she sincerely pleaded, almost to tears "Please make me cum, please don't tease me anymore".

When he removed his fingers from her pussy she almost cried out "No!!!" in frustration, but held he tongue as he quickly moved in behind her. She felt his very erect cock touch the entrance to her pussy, parting the lips that surrounded the entrance to her depths. She could not help but try to push back to take him in, wiggling her ass provocatively, but her bonds did not allow it.

Laughing at her attempts, teasing her with very slight jabs of just his cock's head between the engorged lips and folds of her outer pussy, he asked her "What do you want, my dear girl?"

Despite her horror on one level at what he was going to do to her, she could only plead over and over "Please put it in me, please fuck me, please, please...".

12