All Comments on 'Friendly Competition'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
herminius2herminius2almost 7 years ago
Excellent as always.

As I said above...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Five stars....

I really regret giving you five stars for this story...when it really deserves ten stars! Thanks once again for taking us back into space for another adventure.

ChocolateAmazon10ChocolateAmazon10almost 7 years ago
Amazing

Your stories never let me down! So good.

ReGatsReGatsalmost 7 years ago

Hate to complain, but I do feel like you're just going in circles by just using the Borleans. What number is this, like, the tenth with Borleans? The 15th? You've got a LOT of Space-Catgirls in your portfolio. I can understand liking a particular thing, but I'm not clicking on your stories as much as I used to, even with your skill, just because I know that they have an inundation of Madcats. (I'm not much of a Catgirl person, however.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Who won?

James won.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent...

I really like the Borealans, especially the Polars, you've created a great universe here.

One thing I have noticed: you like the phrase "like a vise...", but spell it wrong. Spellcheck has limitations so it lets "vice" slip through since it is the correct spelling of the wrong word...vice squad deals with illicit drugs and such, vice president takes over if the president can't function, but the tool that grips a piece of material on a workbench is a "vise". Minor detail but is destracting, other than that, great stories!

SnekguySnekguyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments guys, I read them all!

@ReGats

I have another Borealan story coming up next, then after that I'm doing a sci-fi/fantasy hybrid based on a D&D campaign a friend of mine is making, I hope you will enjoy that more, it's going to have everything from Elves to Androids.

@Anonymous

Vise is actually an Americanism, outside of American English it's mostly spelled 'vice', though either spelling would be acceptable as it's mostly a regional thing, like 'color' and 'colour'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Universe

I absolutely love the universe you have created, and I check your page almost everyday, erotica aside I love the stories even more for there settings but what I was wanting to ask is if and when do you plan to release more stories that continue the universe you have created I know you mentioned you were planning one about the brokers......I guess my real question is are you planning on keeping up with this universe as much as possible or are you coming to the end of it.....which I hope that will not be the case lol :)

SnekguySnekguyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Yes I have lots of upcoming stories, this month I've been doing a 'request month' where I've been writing shorter stories based on requests and suggestions people have sent me. So far the upcoming stories are:

-Outpost 2 is up next, half way done with that, that's a request

-Unrelated scifi/fantasy novel I've been working on called Grave Goods

-Untitled story about a Borealan pirate queen

-A Broker's Favor, in which a Broker gets stranded on a colony during an invasion and a special team is sent to extract him

-Untitled story fleshing out the Betelgeusians, where a Marine PoW learns about their motives and way of life while he's held captive in a hive

I hope you'll enjoy them!

TLB1981TLB1981almost 7 years ago
To snekguy

Please write a story about the two characters in purple heart going on shore leave to Russia or does mortenez have his own family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Genius

You are one of the best writers on this site. Please don't stop writing!!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
I'm just curious...

Is your premise that ALL humans are basically just fuck toys for the big cats or do some actually prefer NOT to be effectively raped...?

The fact that all of your human characters end up fine with their treatment doesn't change the idea of the instigation of it...

I'm not averse to some stories like that... it's just the impression your stories give the impression no human would ultimately say "No."

It doesn't lessen the quality of your writing, just reduces my interest in a rote plot...

SnekguySnekguyover 6 years agoAuthor
@Ambivalence

I wrote 'Purple Heart' specifically to address that complaint, and there's also 'Splashdown' which is a scenario where the protagonist gets the better of a pushy Borealan. You might want to check those out if you dislike the more passive characters.

While some Human/Borealan relations certainly can go poorly, if I wrote about those incidents then there wouldn't be any porn, because everyone involved would be thrown into the brig, lol.

JadedWidowerJadedWidowerover 6 years ago
Great.

I really like this story the best out of what I've read of yours, at least so far. I'd like to see this three-way romance develop some more. I really like these two female characters. They clash and work together very well. Bravo. Perhaps some fluff like contrasting date nights. Or perhaps getting Datz drunk and the protagonist getting tender with her. Just suggestions, not demands. But honestly, I'd like to see more of these characters. Pretty please!

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 6 years ago
Wow

You need to continue this storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
quite honestly

I would be going back to the girls. Maybe not next day, maybe no half a week, but withing 2 weeks I would be definitely going back.

To which one, I most likely couldnt decide, so I would go for both of them...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

you write the best situations, they have me laughing half the time as well as... well. its amazing work. seriously, this is prime erotic writing. your writing style as well as a large vocabulary keep it fresh and non-repetitive, and have kept me well entertained this quarantine. I would love to support you more and will be purchasing some of these novels via amazon, you truly are an amazing writer

CheeachaserCheeachaseralmost 4 years ago
I must concur with Anonymous.

I too shall seek out your writings, and your benefiting seems only fair.

vk1970vk1970almost 3 years ago

You have a gift for creating a setting, there can be no question of that, however... the Elysian characters tend to grow really tiresome and tedious in very short order. The Polar women on the other hand are consistently delightful and can be complex. And I assume you deliberately avoid fleshing out many of your human protagonists because an Every-man is easy for you yourself or a male reader to project themselves in to, yes?

BurninationBurninationover 2 years ago

Reading through Pinwheel, I feel I have to stop here and comment about the smell thing.

Yes, animals have a better sense of smell than humans. A being with a good enough sense of smell could probably identify exactly who you had sex with entirely by the smell.

But a human can still smell that someone had a bunch of messy sex if they haven't showered. There's a reason people tend to shower after exercising, or playing a sport. It isn't just for the Borealan's benefit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave 4 stars but wish to point out one error that you committed: since ancient Roman times, the first thing done to a new recruit is to shave them damned near bald... using the sound logic that in hand to hand combat an enemy not be able to use a mans hair to their advantage. So logic dictates that anyone in an official militia (particularly someone fresh out of boot camp like James...), would have hair far too short for it to be grabbed the way one ladies does toward the beginning of this story... just sayen...:)

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Fun and funny story!

10/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
2789 Followers
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...