All Comments on 'Friendly Favours'

by dreamweaver705

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 18 years ago
So so....

Well, really how long was it? Seven inches? Six and one half? Six? Grammar, spelling, sentence structure are all important when writing an acceptable story. The details also matter a bit, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
um money

the amount of money was actually 210 ... that is what it comes to so you need to put this story together a little better. I do agree that details even small ones make a story. Double check things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Cock Sucking Story

A) by my count, it's $200. $100, 50, 20, 20, 10.

B) yes, I noticed the issue with 6 1/2 and 7, but is that all that counts? This was a HOT story, one that I imagined myself doing when I had a wealthy college friend. I jacked off a number of times dreaming that I'd become his paid cock servant.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!

HOT!

BiskitBiskitover 18 years ago
First BJ

Oh come on, who cares about a few errors in size or dollars. This was a fun story that I jerked off too and thought was hot. I loved how he went quickly from friend to whore. Keep up the writing and having fun getting us bi guys off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Incredible

As lee siad: "man that was incredible". It was for me too and I don't usually read this theme, since I'm straight. But I was right there with him, servicing Lee. Arousing and hot as hell!

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 18 years ago
Oh, who cares about the math errors...

...it was a believable, hot story. Bet he goes back for more. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Details?

Okay, if you are going to deduct for errors, at least get them right. It was a 100 for the bj, 50 to cum in his mouth, 20 for him to jerk off, and 20 to swallow his own cum...that makes $190. And last time I checked, "about" indicated a guess, not an exact measure. So let's leave it between 6 and 7 inches shall we :) However, that is all a moot point, the story was hot, the writing was excellent, and I'm definitely looking forward to more dreameaver705!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Geeze - Finiky Readers Huh !!

I think your story was hot, errors and all...

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 18 years ago
Who Cares?

Oh jeez, it doesn't add up! His cock changes size, whose doesn't? The significant thing about this story is the fresh angle! There are lots of first time stories but few and far between are the ones that explore a fresh approach to getting a "straight" guy to suck his first cock. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very situational

I thought this story was well told and couldn't help but put myself in Lee's place. I am straight as well but woudl go the extra mile if it meant saving my family and our life together! Keep on writing!

NYCSTUDNYCSTUDalmost 18 years ago
Hot and FUN

This story got me hard. And it was fun to see a straight guy just drop and take care of biz. LOL

BrynnvtBrynnvtover 17 years ago
this was so fucking hot...

I wish I could have been there to watch!! Yum!

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
A good story

This story got me hard. It's real realistic in the fact that a business deal ends up in mututal enjoyment ... with one guy [Lee] way more dominant than his buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good story

Really enjoyed this story. The detail was great. It was in fact 210 dollars as 50 to swallow, 20 to show, 20 to jerk off and 20 to swallow his own. I'm just guessing that you meant only 20 to jerk off which would have meant showing anyways. However does not detract from the story. Still a fine piece of work.

randodorandodoover 15 years ago
Great Work if you can get it

" My arousal came from the taboo nature of what I was about to do"

<p>

This is a fantasy of mine to be a slutty whore for men. But I would prefer to make $200 by sucking off 10 guys, one after the other though to earn that much. The nine guys waiting would be welcome to watch and pre-warm their cock in my ass while I suck the guy ahead in line, if they so desired for no extra charge - or let me start on them while they are soft, I love to feel a man's cock grow hard and big under my oral ministrations - their choice! Seconds would be on special - FREE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazing story

All I can say is that I wish someone would make me that offer. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot hot hot

Every guy should have a friend like this...jim5063@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
mmm mmm good

love to join them and him with his first experience with a man...as with most men, after the initial shock of another man's cock, it becomes enjoyable and addictive - so suck it good man and show him how much you like sucking cock - good story - thanks

pervdoodpervdoodover 10 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

What a pleasure to read a cock hardening story without haveing to try to ignore the misspellings, typos, and grammatical errors that are common to several Literotica authors.

Dreamweaver had me HARD, and I came HARD with the "John"!

bobblushing1bobblushing1over 9 years ago
satisfaction

Nice story... I recommend 0ra11yfix8ed's stories❗

DirtyDomGuyDirtyDomGuyover 7 years ago
I often wonder...

if stories like these should just be in a "Male" or a "Man on Man" section as they are often hotter tales than pure gay ones ? Good read !

workjerkerworkjerkerabout 6 years ago
hot!

I love how it wasn't something he planned on but it was the taboo that got him so hard

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Wow

Great story, what an awesome second job. It would be nice to have a friend like that. I hope you tell us about their future encounters.

69Eddie69Eddieabout 5 years ago
One of my All Time Favorites!!

I have read a lot of the stories on Literotica, and this one is really is good. I think there’s something about knowing that this could happen in real life, maybe even to me! I can see myself in this guys situation and I can see it progressing. I am a straight guy but I love these kinds of stories!!

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyover 2 years ago

Very hot story. Had a very nice jerk off to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I was 20 a much older man paid me to let him suck my cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous