Friendly Gangbang Ch. 01

Story Info
Friendships Evolve.
8.1k words
4.63
43.1k
77

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam Griffith had always been "one of guys" for as long as anyone could remember. The group of neighborhood kids had been 6 boys and her, so her mom had just set up playdates with them to save driving time. By the time Dan, Tom, Mark, Ethan, and her were all 10, they were inseparable. They would just walk to each other's houses any time after school or on weekends, and always had standing invitations to dinner at whoever's house they were at.

Then, puberty started to have an effect. Girls became "weird" or "gross" to the boys, but not Sam. She wore the same kind of baggy clothes they all did, and was always joking along right with them. She never talked about "girl stuff," instead being the same, approachable friend they had all grown up with. The whole group were like brothers, even Sam.

They were seniors in high school, all recently 18, when they ran into an issue: Senior prom was coming up, and none of them were dating anyone.

"Well I guess one of us could go with Sam..." suggested Mark. The group were all in Dan's basement after school, doing homework but mostly just hanging out.

"Who gets stuck with that?" piped up Tom, prompting Sam to punch him in the arm.

"What, like you can do better, virgin boy?" she taunted, hiding some genuine hurt at the insinuation she would be that terrible to take to the dance.

"Woah, woah, woah, chill, Sam!" said Dan, "every one of us here is a virgin, no need to get mean about it."

"Yeah, but at least one of us has seen tits!" she scoffed.

"Really? Whose?" asked Ethan with feigned innocence. The boys all chuckled, but that started to die down when they saw that Sam had what appeared to be genuine hurt in her eyes.

"Come on, man, that wasn't cool..." offered Tom, and he patted Sam on the shoulder. "Sam's one of us, it isn't her fault or a problem that she doesn't have some cheerleader body."

That prompted a sniffle from Sam, and she shrugged Tom's hand off with tears in her eyes.

"You're all assholes. You pretend we're all friends and I'm just another one of the guys, but you pathetic little fucks can't wrap your minds around the fact that I'm a woman!" she sobbed, glaring at them each in turn.

"Sam, woah, that's not fair!" Mark answered, sounding surprised by her reaction.

"Fuck you all. Haven't you ever noticed that I come to every party you assholes have except for the pool parties?"

"Uh... I guess?" responded Mark, confused and just realizing this phenomenon.

"Yeah, now you mention it!" Dan chimes in. "You don't have to do that, Sam, we're not going to judge you!" he assured her.

"Fuck you guys. I didn't do that because I'm embarrassed; I did it because I love being your friend and didn't want to change the way you looked at me!"

"It wouldn't!" promised Tom, smiling at her. "We don't think of you as a girl, anyways; we don't care if you don't look 'sexy' in a bathing suit!"

"You fucking idiots. No, it's not me that's the problem. I knew if you all saw me in my bikini, you'd never look at me as 'Sam' ever again. I'd never be 'one of the guys' in any of your eyes. I'd just be another pair of tits!" she almost screamed, causing the boys to all flinch back in shock.

"Wha - what do you mean, Sam?" asked Ethan, looking concerned for her.

"I mean this, you pathetic little fucks!" she yelled, ripping her baggy sweatshirt off over her head. "See what I mean? Look at you fucking idiots staring!"

She was right. Her 4 closest friends all sat there, struck completely dumb, staring at her chest. To be fair, it was a shock! In the years since they'd seen her wearing anything but baggy, concealing clothes, Sam had developed a rather impressive body, She had a very "centerfold" hourglass figure, with sensuous hips that narrowed to a slender waist before widening back out to her impressive bust.

"I've been hiding this from you losers for years because of exactly this!" she bawled, devastated by the reactions of her friends. "I knew we'd never be friends again! That's why, every time I had to buy new bras because my tits got bigger, I'd cry in my room at night. I knew it was only a matter of time before they ruined our friendship, and I was right! Fucking 32DD, I hate them!" she screamed.

"Wait, you... You think this is us deciding we don't want to be your fiends?" asked Tom, snapping out of his reverie. Sam nodded sadly, looking at him with watery eyes.

"Sam, stop being stupid!" Dan suddenly snapped. "We've all been friends for like our entire lives! Nothing's going to ruin that!"

"Yeah, and the fact that you're super hot isn't a bad thing!" Ethan told her incredulously. "Fuck, I've never been this close to tits that nice!"

"Wait, you... You don't think I'm just some dumb girl?" she asked hopefully.

"Sam, fuck you, we've known you forever!" Tom snapped. "You're probably each of our single best friend, because you're so funny and chill. Way better than these ass-hats!"

Sam laughed, "You really mean it?" She looked each of her best friends in the eyes while they nodded, smiling at her.

"You've really been hiding your amazing body for years?" asked Mark, shocked he hadn't noticed. She nodded again, now laughing at herself.

"I should have known we were real friends, huh?" she asked, embarrassed at her mistrust.

"Fuck yeah, you should!" Dan said, feigning outrage. "Besides, instead of us all frantically jerking off to porn, we could have been thinking of our best friend Sam..."

Ethan punched him, hard, in the shoulder. "Not cool man!" he admonished.

"Wait, you really would have?" Sam asked, not sure how she felt about that. "And that wouldn't have ruined our friendship?"

"I mean it might have, if you like teased us," mused Dan said, rubbing his bruised shoulder. "But you're cool, so it would have been just a crazy fantasy. I doubt any of us would have ever acted on it or made a move on you!" The guys all shook their heads in agreement.

"But you think I'm... hot?" Sam asked, just realizing that the body she had been hiding was actually exactly what they had all described as their type, including her - she was bisexual.

"Smoking hot, Sam," laughed Ethan, looking at her shyly. "Now, do you think you can get dressed again so we can all just hang out?"

Sam started to reach for her sweatshirt, but then had an idea. "Well, if I'm hot, do I need to always wear baggy clothes? They're kind of uncomfortable..."

"Wait, seriously?!" demanded Dan. "And you've been wearing uncomfortable clothes for years to hide that fact that your body is awesome?" Sam nodded, feeling silly. "No, of course not, just relax and be comfortable!"

"Well, this shirt and my pants are kinda loose, too... Are you sure it would be okay?" she asked, and the boys all nodded excitedly. She quickly stripped off her shirt and pants, leaving her in a pick contour bra, matching lace panties, and rainbow knee-high socks.

"Fuck, Sam..." breathed Tom, breaking a minute's-long silence.

"Sorry, I -" she began, only for the boys to all cut her off with apologies for their shocked reactions.

"No, Sam, it's totally cool," assured Mark, and the guys nodded along. "We were just surprised, is all. But it's cool, we're all best friends and nothing is different about that."

"Yeah, and I promise I'll do my best not to stare," laughed Tom, smiling. "But damn, girl..." Sam blushed slightly, but then smirked.

"You guys really think I'm that attractive?" she asked, flattered and surprised by the effect she was having on them.

"Fuck yeah," whispered Ethan, smiling at her and gaving pointedly at her stunning rack.

"You like my... tits?" she teased, squeezing them together, and the boys all nodded with their mouths hanging open. "And my ass?" she said, turning around and bending over to show it off. She had always played sports with her friends, and was a serious runner (always in sweats), so her body was toned, slender, and sexy as hell.

"Christ, Sam... What are you doing?" asked Dan, staggered at her display.

"I've been hiding myself for so long," she explained, "and now I know that you don't all hate me for my body, so... Why not have some fun messing with you all?" She laughed at the end of her sentence, smiling at them as they appeared apologetic.

"You know..." Ethan began, but then trailed off with uncertainty.

"What?" Sam asked, so turned on by finally being able to display her body.

"None of us have ever seen a woman naked before..." he continued, then winced in discomfort. "Sorry! I just can't get over how hot you are..."

Sam rolled her eyes, laughing at his discomfort. "So, like, you're saying you'll always wonder how I look naked?" she asked.

"Yeah, like the mystery is just so..." Ethan answered, but Sam cut him off with a push on his chest.

"Just shut up. You losers are about to finally see some titties, and my ass and maybe my pussy, and then the mystery will be gone and we can just hang out like always, okay?" she proposed, and they all gulped but nodded their agreement.

"Well, here we go..." she said quietly, reaching back to undo her bra. She held the cups in place as the straps slid down her arms, then slowly peeled the garment away, watching as the boys all stared with open mouths.

When the bra was completely free from her body, she shimmied a little to jiggle her stupendous tits, and watched her friends' eyes following them. "Well?" she asked, seeking confirmation they still weren't uncomfortable around her.

"Fuck, Sam..." Dan spoke up. "You're so fucking sexy!" Again, the other 3 agreed, and Sam smiled.

"Well, should I continue?"

"Please!" begged Tom, and the others all laughed and nodded in agreement.

Sam turned, bent at the waist, and slowly pulled her panties down her legs to her ankles. When she stepped out of them, she heard a whistle from behind her and giggled.

"Sam, you're so beautiful!" Mark's voice called out, making her smile.

"Well, I'm naked now, you happy? We still all friends?" she asked, and they all assured her that they were as close as ever. "So... You boys want hugs?" she teased, and this time their nods were shy.

She went to them one by one, hugging them tight and letting them feel her impressive chest pressed against them. When she was done making her circle of the room, she smirked at them.

"So, I've shown you mine... And I've never seen a dick before..." she suggested, making them all look at the floor.

"Oh, fuck it; it's only fair!" reasoned Ethan, dropping his pants and revealing his rock-hard cock. His was about 9 inches long, and covered in throbbing veins.

"Shit, man..." breathed Tom. "Of course you're okay showing her!" Tom laughed, stripping as well and revealing a 6 inch penis. Dan and Mark followed, packing 5 and 7 inches, respectively.

Sam looked around appreciatively, flattered by their arousal. "Are those all hard for me?" she teased, giggling at their embarrassment.

After they had all admitted it, she had an idea. "So, what was that about being 'stuck with me' for prom?" The mad dash to call dibs on taking her to the dance was comical, and Sam found it hilarious and heartwarming.

"Well, how about this? We're all virgins, and really shouldn't be for prom, right?" she asked, and they all looked scared and confused. "Well what if we all fuck, and then one of you can take me to prom and we can do it again that night?" she asked hopefully, the sight of all of the hard dicks around her making her heart beat faster and her pussy tingle.

"Okay!" Ethan answered immediately, and after various amounts of hesitation the other boys agreed.

"I've always wondered what sex is like..." mused Sam, and the guys all laughed.

"Yeah, us too," replied Mark, "bet none of us ever thought this was going to happen!"

"Well, come on boys," she purred, laying down on the couch, "Now's a great time to lose our virginities, no?"

There was a scramble to form a line to get at her pussy, but then Sam interrupted them.

"Okay, I know you perverts watch that sick porn, and you know I do too; we've watched it together!" she started, and the guys all nodded confirmation. "Well, I need to be warmed up first, and I don't want you all finishing in 15 seconds and leaving me a cum-covered, disappointed whore, so one of you is going to have to eat me out while I suck another one of you, then you can rotate!" she strategized, and the guys all seemed to think her plan reasonable.

"Wait, condoms..." Dan cursed under his breath, frustrated that none of them had any.

"Please, every one of us is a virgin and I'm on the pill," scoffed Sam, glad to have thought of that solution to the issue.

"Wait, you're on the pill? You never said anything!" Tom exclaimed.

"You never asked, did you? And yeah, I am, to help with my periods being too strong," she answered, and laughed when the guys all winced at the word 'periods'.

"Anyways, I've never sucked a dick before, so let's have that line go smallest to biggest so I can warm up, then you can just go in whatever turn to get me ready?" she asked, and they quickly agreed and got into line. Dan was standing near her head, and Mark was by her waist.

"Wait, 2 things before we start!" Sam said, very commanding in her tone. When she had all of their attention, she continued, "first of all, we all are friends after this, no matter what, right?" They all nodded, and she smiled at them. "And second, 'Sam' is your 'one of the guys' friend. I'm feeling kinda slutty doing this, and I need a new name. How about..."

"Sammi?" offered Ethan, and she smiled at him.

"Perfect. Now, if you can all finish nice and quickly in my mouth, hopefully you can make me cum a few times before you fill up my cunt, yeah? Don't worry, I'm multi-orgasmic so this should be fun!"

The guys' minds were all reeling, and Sammi had one last thought before they could commence. "Oh, and this is kind of a quick-and-dirty gangbang, but at some point I'm going to need each of you guys to actually take me out on a date, romance me, and make love to me, yeah?" They all quickly agreed; hard to refuse, with her tantalizing body before them.

Okay! Well, Mark, you get started first. I can give you some notes before my mouth is full..." she winked at Dan. "Oh, and Dan, no holding back. This is quick, to get it out of your system. No pressure to make it last long; anytime you want a blowjob you can come over and I'll do it, okay?" He nodded, shocked.

"Does that mean..." Tom started, and Sammi smiled.

"Yeah! I mean we're all best friends, right? So if there's something I can do to make you all feel good, why not? And if I ever want dick or anything else, I assume your bedroom windows are kept unlocked?" They all laughed, and then she motioned for Mark to lick her, and he dove between her legs with enthusiasm.

"Fuck, man!" she squealed, squirming away from him. "You can't just go right for it! This isn't porn!"

"Sorry, Sam... Sammi..." he said regretfully. "What should I do?" After some coaching, that they all paid close attention to for their turns, Mark slowly leant in and breathed on her pussy, making it tingle.

"Good..." she purred, spreading her legs wider for him. "Now lick slowly up the slit, yesssss" she moaned as his tongue slid along, winding up near her clit. Based on her earlier advice, he started circling her hardened nub with the tip of his tongue, causing her breath to quicken and her pussy to moisten.

"Hey Sammi, can we play with your tits?" asked Tom, one of the 2 sitting on the sidelines.

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed, happy to have them finally touched and realizing there would always be 2 free guys to do so. Tom and Ethan excitedly moved to the front and back of the couch before nervously reaching over and caressing her chest with gentle touches.

"Yesssss!" she called, arching her back and thrusting her big, perky tits up into their hands. "Play with my nipples, too; I love that!" The boys eagerly obliged, and soon the sensations on her boobs, combined with the determined licking of her pussy, had Sammi writhing and moaning like a slut.

"Okay, Dan, you ready to be the first cock in my mouth?" she panted, smiling at him teasingly. He eagerly stepped closer, dangling his short but excited cock in front of her mouth.

"Oh fuck Sammi, that's so hot!" he called out as she licked the 5 inches of the underside of his cock, going from base to tip.

"Ooh, good idea!" Sammi said, pulling back and smiling at him. "Whoever's at my mouth is in charge of sexy compliments, though you can all feel free to chime in from time to time. Except whoever's eating me! You stay busy," she laughed, smiling at Mark who was really making her feel good.

"Sammi, your tits are so fucking perfect," said Tom, pinching her nipple and causing Sammi to moan and flood Mark's mouth.

"I can't believe you were hiding this from us," Ethan said sadly, "we all love you like family, but had no idea how hot our 'sister' was!" The guys, except Mark, both agreed, and Sammi smiled before returning her attention to Dan's dick.

She opened her mouth and took his head inside. Surprisingly, she didn't mind the taste at all; he tasted kinda like... citrus? She'd thank him for his hygiene later. Dan moaned, and gasped, "yes, Sammi! Oh suck it baby!" and she did, starting to bob her head quickly back and forth. With his short length, the tip of his cock almost reached her throat but not quite, letting her take his entire length pretty easily and lathe the whole thing with her quick tongue.

"Oh my god, yes! Oh Sammi that's amazing!" he panted, and she felt his cock start to throb. Her virgin friend was very excited, and she had read enough porn to know this meant he was close.

She pulled off his shaft briefly and, her words garbled by the head still in her mouth, moaned "cuu iii ma mowf!"

She moved her mouth back down his cock, wrapping her lips around the base and tickling her nose with his pubes. She focused on the feelings in her pussy and tits and started to moan and hum around the intruding cock.

"Sammi, wow! That's so good! I'm gonna... oh! Yes! Take it, baby!" Dan yelled, erupting in her mouth and shooting stream after stream of hot, salty jizz into her mouth.

Feeling her friend explode in her mouth brought Sammi right to the edge, and when his softening cock fell from her mouth she looked up at Dan, panting along with him, and made a show of swallowing.

Mark, hearing the finale, thought they were ready to switch and started to rise from his task, but Sammi locked her ankles around his neck. "Nuh-uh!" she moaned aggressively, "if I'm making you each cum in my mouth, you each have to make me cum with yours!"

"Seems fair!" Dan breathed, and Mark quickly nodded and returned to work.

Sammi smiled up at her friend, looking past his wilted cock and at his bewildered face. "So, Danny, how was your first blowjob?" she purred.

"Wow Sammi! You were amazing! That felt so good and you're so fucking hot and thank you!" he rattled off, beaming with gratitude.

"You can pay me back later," she laughed, motioning between her legs.

"Your tits are what wet dreams are made of..." said Ethan, prompting her to smile.

"I'm so glad you guys like them!" she admitted nervously.

"How did you think we would stop being friends?!" demanded Tom, squeezing her heaving breast to emphasize his point.

"I just - oh yes, Mark, right there! - I thought you'd just see me as some dumb girl and not as 'good old Sam', y'know?" she asked between gasping breaths. Mark was quickly flicking her clit from side to side, and her pussy was loving it, becoming soaked in the process.

"You'll always be our Sam!" Dan promised her, watching her face intently as she reacted to Mark's efforts. "But now, even better, we can have some sexy fun with our best friend whenever we want!" The guys all agreed; even Mark mumbled into her cunt without letting up.