Friendly Gangbang Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you guys want to... To use me... Like some slut?" she asked between ragged breaths, and Dan quickly stuttered an apology.

"Stop!" she scolded him, pulling Mark closer with her crossed ankles so he knew she wasn't talking to him. "I love it! I think that's sooooo hot! I'll still be your best friend, Sam, but whenever one of you is really horny you can come and use your personal slut, Sammi!" She beamed, the thought turning her on and amplifying the feelings of Mark's tongue on her clit.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed. "Yes! Right there! Oh Mark I - I - I'm cumminggggggg!" she moaned loudly, her thighs squeezing his head and holding it in place while she thrashed on the couch. Tom and Ethan added to the feelings by continuing to massage her tits, and it was about 2 minutes before she settled down.

"Wow..." breathed Ethan. "Good work, man!" he encouraged Mark, and Tom slapped him on the back.

"How did she taste?" asked Dan, looking forward to his change to lick their friend.

"Like my best friend," Mark replied warmly, smiling up at Sammi as he wiped her juices off his dripping face. "Oh, and, like, peaches?" he asked her.

"Yeah, I use peach body wash," she laughed, happy he had enjoyed it. "That felt amazing!" she gushed, beaming at him. "And so, like, I know I said I'd be all of your little cum bucket, but if I want..."

"Any of us will stay up all night eating your cunt, Sammi!" assured Ethan, pinching her nipple playfully.

"Guys, I'm so happy how this all worked out!" she confided in them all bashfully. "I don't know what I was scared would happen..."

"You were scared we'd be idiot guys, see your amazing tits, and never think of you the same, right?" asked Dan insightfully. She nodded, confirming, and he Mark laughed.

"You're still the same old Sam!" he told her, and she looked at him quizzically; he had just eaten her gushing cunt! "Well, I mean like as a person!" he defended. "You're still all of our best friend, but now you, Sammi, can be our friend with benefits, too!"

Sam smiled as the whole group promised they were still best friends, and got excited to think of them all using her - and vice versa - whenever they all wanted.

"Aww, you guys!" she said, pretending to choke up. "Now, I loved giving my first blowjob," she smiled warmly at Dan, "but I assume you all want one, so get over here, Tom! And Ethan, get to work. Remember, you're not done until I cum on your face."

"And dude, heads up," chimed in Mark, looking super happy to be the local, if temporary, expert on eating Sammi's pussy, "she's a squirter. It's amazing! But just like don't let it surprise you too much!"

"That sounds fun!" Ethan enthused, swapping places with Mark while Tom and Dan did the same.

"Get over here, man," Sammi encouraged Tom, wasting no time in licking him as soon as his cock neared her mouth. "Ooh, I think you'll be big enough for me to try deep-throating!" she told him happily.

"Oh," Dan sadly spoke up, caressing her breast worshipfully, "sorry, I know I'm not the biggest here..."

"It's okay, Dan!" Sammi assured him. "It was still so fun to suck! And that just means you'll need to work to learn how to pleasure me!" He nodded resolutely, and she began to lick Tom's cock more rapidly.

"Fuck that's good, Sammi," he gasped, bucking his hips and sliding his shaft along her lips.

"I want you in my throat..." she purred suggestively, turning her head so she was facing him. As he lined his head up with her mouth, Ethan's initially-timid licks finally started to get into a good rhythm, and Sammi arched her back appreciatively. Her two dedicated tit-worshippers loved it, and squeezed her perky mounds of flesh excitedly.

"You're so fucking hot, Sammi..." breathed Tom, starting to push forward and spread her lips with his head.

"Aa uuv ock!" she gurgled, licking his crown passionately.

"Shhh..." Tom told her, stroking her hair. "You can get all the cock you want any time, now!" She moaned and happily bobbed her head, trying to nod but really just taking him to the back of her mouth.

"Your tits, Sammi..." breathed Mark in amazement, "wow. You're so beautiful and sexy!"

She smiled around the cock in her mouth, then adopted a determined look and met Tom's eyes. She gradually started to bob her head, taking him a little deeper each time, until he was lodged to the base in her mouth, the tip of his cock buried about an inch or 2 in her throat.

"Wow, Sammi, that feels amazing!" Tom gasped, loving the feeling of her throat constricting around his head. She mumbled something unintelligible, and then resumed her bobbing

Ethan, in the meantime, was doing his best to make her feel good, and doing a passable job at it. Sammi was moaning softly at his efforts, but not quite as excitedly as Mark had made her do. "Come on, man, show her how much you appreciate her pussy," Mark coached him, and Ethan renewed his vigor, though he was still a bit on the clumsy side.

"Oh fuck!" shouted Tom, getting close. "You want me to cum in your throat, Sammi?" She batted her eyes at him, trying to hum in the affirmative. "Of course you do, you little cum slut!" he said, his words making her purr around his shaft.

Ethan focused his tongue on her clit, and it had some marked effect, with Sammi closing her eyes, drawing a big breath, and shuddering when she took Tom all the way to the base.

"Fuck!" he gasped. "Oh Sammi, you mouth is so fucking hot! Oh I'm cumming! Yes! Keep sucking!" he begged, panting. Sammi gladly swallowed every drop, sucking until his softening prick fell out of her mouth.

"Yummy," she said sweetly, licking her lips and winking at Tom.

"Oh Sammi, you are amazing!" he complimented her. "That was so fucking hot!"

"Thanks, honey!" she chirped, beaming at the praise. "Now, Ethan, dude, come on," she goaded. His tongue moved faster, but just wasn't hitting the right spots.

"It's easy, man," Mark encouraged him, "you just act like it's a piece of hard candy you love the taste of and try to really get the flavor."

"Fuck that's so hot, you really loved it that much?" Sammi asked excitedly.

"Well... Yeah, I did," he answered sheepishly, embarrassed that his kink was so subservient.

"Well, I know somebody whose house is going to get a good number of late-night visits," she told him, winking. He beamed, happy to have made his friend feel so good.

"Okay, Ethan, come on man," she said, annoyed with her friend for being so clueless at her twat. "It's a pussy, not a fucking ice cream cone!"

"I'm trying!" Ethan said, frustrated, as he lifted his head momentarily.

"You know what? Maybe licking cunt isn't your forte. You're huge, so hopefully that's a good time," she said, trying to paint his failure as not-too-bad. "But I still need to cum, so maybe use your hand?"

He started flicking her clit with his finger, but again was a bit too sloppy in his aim.

"Okay, nope, it feels like I'm a fucking whack-a-mole game and you're trying to win a stuffed animal," she teased, laughing at him. "It's a good thing your cock is huge, maybe you'll still be useful later..."

Ethan looked downcast, and mumbled an apology.

"It's fine, man, maybe next time!" Dan encouraged him, pinching Sammi's nipple just the way he had determined she liked. She arched her back and trembled with pleasure, making her least well-endowed friend beam with pride.

"Okay, Dan, so you seem to really be able to read my body, so I actually want you to go last and make me cum, okay?" she panted, and he readily agreed. "Great, so Mark, give me something to fill my mouth with, and Tom, go eat some cunt!" The guys rushed to do as told, and Ethan moved back to her chest. Dan continued massaging her tit, and even bent down to suck on a nipple, making Sammi almost cum from that stimulation alone.

"Fuck, Dan!" she panted, her back resting back on the couch after arching obscenely. "You really know how to treat a girl, huh?"

He beamed, and admitted, "Well, I know I'm not exactly big, so I've read a bunch of stuff about how to pleasure women with my mouth and hands..."

"Good boy!" she gasped, feeling Tom, licking up her slit. He was about as good as Mark, she surmised, and settled down to work. "Now, Mark, baby? I want to taste you..." she purred.

Mark eagerly moved his head into position against her lips, his 7 inch cock pressing into her mouth. She lathed the head with her tongue, smiling at his excited moans.

After about 3 minutes of warming up, Tom had her panting and writhing while Mark's cock was buried in her throat. "That's easily the hottest thing I've ever seen," Dan spoke up, happy for all of them that they got to share this.

"Oh fuck!" gasped Mark, getting really close. "I'm gonna... fuck!"

Sammi felt his cock throb in her throat, and the sensation was enough to push her over the edge, where she was being held by Tom's tongue.

"Unnh!" she moaned around the pulsing shaft, feeling his cum coat her throat and bobbing her head frantically, sucking to get more.

Tom, feeling her body tense up, sped up his fairly-skilled licking, and got her body trembling and bouncing with a few more strong, precise licks. He felt her squirt all over his mouth and greedily drank what she gave him, smiling that he had done well.

"Fuck that was hot!" Sammi gasped, letting Mark's shrinking penis escape her lips. "Good work, Tom!" Her friend beamed, but Ethan looked more embarrassed than ever. 2 of his 3 guy-friends were better than him at eating pussy!

"Okay, now Dan, you've talked a big game..." taunted Sammi, smiling at him.

"I know I'll live up to it," Dan promised her. "Is there a limit to one orgasm on my mouth? Or could I give you a few?"

"Ooh, that sounds lovely!" she encouraged him, smiling. "Now, Ethan, you sucked at sucking cunt, but I want that massive thing in me, and I want it for more than 5 seconds, so I guess you still get a blowjob, okay?" she taunted him, just friendly ribbing.

He looked forlorn, but moved over to her head while Dan settled in between her thighs. Her small-cocked friend started with a slow, torturous lick along her slit, ending by sucking and nibbling gently on her clit, and she was panting already! Mark and Tom were treating her tits like they were paid to do so, which in a way she supposed they were; paid with her mouth!

"Oh, fuck, Dan!" Samm exclaimed, caught completely by surprise as his tongue plunged into her tunnel, flicking right along her g-spot. "Damn! You're about to make me cum!" she told him, arching her back and panting, staring past Ethan's massive cock and down to her friend worshipping her pussy.

All of a sudden, her legs started shaking and she raised her back far off the couch, shoving her cunt into his talented mouth. "Fuck! Yes! Keep going, just like that! Oh my god oh my god YES!" she called out, squirting all over his face. He looked ecstatic, and licked up all he could, loving her taste. After about a minute, she calmed down enough to regain her awareness, and took in the slack-jawed expressions of the two guys holding her breasts.

"Now that is how it's done!" she told them all. "Maybe sometime, you can get him to give you lessons," she told Ethan, smiling and hoping it would actually happen.

"That was so hot..." Ethan said, sounding torn between happiness for his friends and sadness at his own incompetence.

"It was!" Sammi told him, beaming down at Dan.

"You're fucking delicious, Sammi..." he whispered to her, and then moved back down to resume his efforts.

"Oh! You really meant it about giving me multiple? Good boy!" she told him giddily.

"Hey Dan, I know you're busy with your mouth, but just give a thumbs-up if you'd give me lessons, too?" Tom asked, smiling when he got the confirming gesture. "Great! Because I want her to do that when I eat her, too!"

"Well, anyways, Ethan, time to suck on my biggest cock..." Sammi moaned, wracked with pleasure by Dan's talented tongue.

Ethan excitedly moved his cock into position, and Sammi stuck her tongue out to lick it. "Oh, damn, Ethan, you're huge!" she told him. "I bet this is going to feel so good stretching my tight pussy!"

Ethan was trembling, his eyes closed in concentration as he tried to fight off his orgasm. Seeing his friend being so fucking sexy this whole time, plus her somewhat-degrading words, had him more aroused than he had ever been. Did he have a humiliation fetish?

"You close already, honey?" she asked, sounding concerned. He nodded tightly, and she giggled. "You have some impressive equipment, and we can definitely train you to use it right, but you're really quite the novice, huh?" He nodded again, and Sammi thought for a second.

"Well, that's a bit disappointing, but I guess you can still cum in my throat, that sound good sweety?" Ethan gasped, his cock throbbing and releasing a huge dollop of pre-cum onto her lips.

"But I do want to feel this in my throat, so I'm going to try to take you deep, and you need to wait until you're in to the base before you cum, okay?" Sammi asked, sad that this fun-looking cock was somewhat useless, at least for now.

Ethan nodded, and Sammi opened wide to take him into her mouth. Right then, Dan's tongue succeeded in pushing her to another orgasm, and she came hard with his tongue on her clit. "FUCK!" she gasped, before leaning forward and taking the large cock into her mouth.

The ridge of his head had just pushed past her lip when he started cumming. Sammi looked up at him, surprised, as he took on a horrified expression and filled her mouth with his salty cum.

When she had finished cumming on Dan's tongue, she swallowed the cum in her mouth and looked angrily at Ethan. "Not cool, dude!" she berated him.

"Come on, man!" Tom scolded, and Mark just looked surprised that their well-hung friend had a premature ejaculation problem. Dan, being a generous giver of head, kept at his task and soon had Sammi panting again, though her eyes stayed locked on Ethan.

"I really wanted to have some fun with your cock," she pouted, genuinely upset that he was such a useless lover.

"I'm sorry!" he told her, "I was just so excited and I... Well... I'm sorry, okay?"

Ethan looked close to crying, and Sammi's expression softened for her friend. "It's alright, sweety, I just was disappointed because I really wanted to get stretched by you. But we can work on that issue, right? Maybe getting your dick sucked all the time will build up your stamina!"

Ethan looked incredibly excited to hear this, and thanked her profusely, promising to try to do better in the future.

"Now, I think it's high time we all lost our virginities," Sammi suggested, and the guys all looked eager to do so. "Dan, do you know how to do with that cock what you did with your tongue?' she asked, happy at least one of her friends had studied up on pleasing a woman. He nodded proudly, and she motioned for him to move between her legs.

"Now, you're about to take my virginity, Dan. Are you ready for this?" she asked, playing with her own tits and feeling how wet she was from all of the oral orgasms she had had.

"I'm so ready, Sammi..." he breathed. "You're amazing, thank you so much for sharing your body with us!"

"No problem, ma - OH FUCK!" she screamed the end as his head pierced her virgin passage, moving into her and holding steady with just the head inside. "Oh my god, I'm about to cummmmmm!" she whimpered, shocked at how good his small cock felt in her.

"That's it, Sammi, let it go, squirt all over me," Dan encouraged, reaching up her body to cup her quivering boobs. She arched her back, offering them to her, and splashed her juices all over his shaft and lower body.

"OH YESSSSS!" she screamed, overcome with pleasure. Dan smiled down at her, then leaned forward and started to move. He pistoned in and out, keeping her in a state of orgasm with deliberate, shallow thrusts that grew deeper and pressed right on her g-spot.

With his short cock, he was soon bottomed out in her, and other than a slight pain when he tore her hymen, she was in ecstasy the entire time. "Oh Dan, fuck me!" she begged, and he happily did, thrusting his entire cock in and out of her. She came again and again, moaning and panting and begging while he pleasured her.

Their friends stood around, jerking off while they watched this erotic display. "Wow, man, she's on fire!" Mark said as he reached out to pinch one of her nipples, sending her off again.

"She's a fucking goddess!" breathed Tom, in awe of her raw sexuality.

"I'm... I'm gonna cum again..." Ethan gasped, looking embarrassed at his second premature emission of the day.

"That's - oh! - that's okay, Ethan," Sammi reassured him, smiling up at him while getting fucked so skillfully. "I don't really want it on me, though, it would be weird to shower here... Want to cum in my mouth again? Maybe this time I can deep-throat you!"

Ethan looked determined to do so, and moved over to kneel by her head. He fed her his cock, her earlier blowjob helping him hold out a bit longer. This time, she had managed to get 8 of his 9 inches into her mouth when he started spurting, and she happily gulped his jizz down, enjoying the feeling of something so deep in her throat.

"Oh yes, Sammi! Thank you!" Ethan said passionately, smiling down at the girl slurping on his cock. Finally, he stopped shooting into her throat and pulled back.

"No, thank you, man!" she told him. "That was fun! And you lasted longer! Maybe you can actually stretch my pussy before going off!" she began to cum again, Dan's cock rubbing against the ridges of her g-spot just right.

"Speaking of..." Mark began.

"When do we get a turn?" Tom finished, looking jokingly at Dan.

"Yeah, Dan, this is absolutely amazing but I want us all to lose our v-cards today," Sammi told him. "So, do you want to fill my slippery cunt full of your cum?"

"Whenever you want, baby," he informed her. "I've gotten pretty good at Tantra, and can cum basically whenever you want!"

"Fuck that's so hot!" she called out, bucking as he started to orgasm again. "Oh, I'm cumming! Fill me up!" she begged, and Dan happily started pumping his cock rapidly into her, bringing himself right to the edge.

"I'm about to cum in you, Sammi..." he moaned, and her eyes locked on his.

"Do it! Fill me! Make me your cum bucket!" she encouraged, and his small cock erupted in her. "Oh FUCK!" she roared, thrashing wildly and taken to a new high by the feeling of his cum shooting into her. "Yes, Dan! Fill me, make me yours!" she moaned, feeling every drop she milked out of him with her pulsing pussy.

"Oh Sammi, I love you..." he breathed, and then looked shocked and snapped his mouth shut.

"I love you too, Dan, and my pussy really does..." she breathed, before he pulled out of her and lay beside her.

"Wait, you do?" he asked hopefully.

"Totally, dude!" she told him, having just very quickly thought of how she wanted to play this. "You're amazing, and seem to, like, really care about me and my pleasure. Plus, you've always been kinda cute and such a sweetheart!"

"Wait, so does that mean, like... You'd want to date me?" he asked with big eyes, not believing his luck.

"100 percent, if you want!" she told him, happy to have found her first boyfriend, and even happier that he had just made her cum like crazy.

"Oh, so, uh..." Mark mumbled.

"Like, we're super happy for you guys..." Ethan trailed off.

"We just thought this was going to be like a group thing is all," laughed Tom, shaking his head.

"And why does it have to not be?" asked Sammi, puzzled.

"Yeah, so like we love each other, and I'm pretty good at aiming well, but I can't imagine Sammi here will be happy with my small cock for long," laughed Dan.

"We can still all play, right honey?" she asked her new boyfriend, and he nodded back encouragingly.