Friendly Gangbang Ch. 02

Story Info
Trying Out the System.
5.3k words
4.5
20.9k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening of that first gangbang, Dan and Samantha had told their parents about their new relationship. Both sets of parents were thrilled, with Dan's exclaiming that they knew he'd been in love with her, but trying to deny it, for years. Samantha's parents were excited to see her behaving like a young woman, and especially happy when she said that she wanted to redo her wardrobe to be less tomboyish.

"Oh sweety! Yes! I can finally take you shopping outside of the sweatpants section!" her mom had exclaimed, thrilled to be able to share this with her daughter.

The two of them had stolen away to talk, and made out passionately while intermittently discussing their new relationship.

"So it seems like our parents are happy!" Samantha giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Yeah, mine know I've been into you," Dan laughed, blushing.

"Even before you knew I was hot?" she asked, happy to know this wasn't just physical attraction from him.

"Yeah, you're so cool!" he told her honestly. "Like, you being such a smoking-hot slut is only a really fun bonus!" She play-smacked him, and then kissed him again.

"You really don't mind sharing me?" she asked, concerned that maybe they had committed to that one too quickly.

"Really! I think it's so hot that you'll get fucked like you need, and I can watch, right?"

"Oh, yes please!" she smiled, looking forward to his expert touch on her as she got fucked by bigger cocks. "But don't worry, though - even though yours is a bit smaller, I still love your cock!" Her hand moved to his crotch, rubbing his erection through his pants.

"I'm glad," he chuckled. "Can I play with your tits a bit, baby?"

"Of course, any time you want, darling!" Samantha breathed, removing her shirt and bra as quickly as she could.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Sammi," he whispered, moving his hands to her full mounds. "I'm so lucky to have you..."

"We're both lucky to be together, silly!" she corrected, and kissed him again while her bare tits pressed into his chest.

They made out for a while that night, and each got off in the other's mouth, before it was time to go to bed. "Our parents seem so cool with us dating, we can probably spend the night together soon!" Samantha suggested, and Dan hugged her again to show his enthusiasm for the prospect.

"I'd love that!"

"Oh, and since you were serious about sharing... Would you mind if we started tomorrow? I kinda want to start sucking Ethan's cock at least a few times a week, to build his stamina. If he could fuck me for like an hour with that cock..." she trailed off, rubbing her thighs together as she grew excited.

"Why wait?" he asked seriously. "How about you and I pretend to be asleep until like midnight, then we sneak out, meet up by his house, and sneak in his window so you can get started conditioning him?"

"Oh, baby... That's so fucking hot!" she moaned, and his hand started rubbing her pussy through her panties again. "I love the idea of you loaning me out to our friends! Just giving me to them for however long so they can use my sexy body to get off..."

She came, though it was a small one, and they went to their houses to feign going to bed. Once their parents were soundly asleep, they met out in Ethan's garden, and snuck up to his window.

"Good, he left it unlocked!" Dan observed, opening it quietly as Sammi giggled.

"Of course he did! For this body?" she said teasingly, motioning to her firm tits and ass.

"Let's go, slut, you need to suck our friend's cock with that slutty mouth of yours..."

Ethan appeared at the window, smiling warmly when they saw him rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Hey guys, what's up?" he asked, with either feigned ignorance or real sleepiness.

"We're here so my girlfriend can suck your cock, man," explained Dan, and Ethan looked startled.

"Wait, really?!" he asked, flabbergasted. "I mean, yay, but now?"

Sammi just smiled, and beckoned him closer. She leaned in the window and opened her mouth, then looked over her shoulder and told Dan, "I want you to fuck me sooooo well while Ethan here's in my mouth. Can you do that, sweety?"

"Fuck yeah, I can!" he said, and smacked her ass approvingly. What a good slut!

Dan started to rub her already-wet pussy, feeling the heat emanating from her, as she pulled down Ethan's pajama pants and revealed his long, hard cock.

"You want me to suck your cock, Ethan?" she asked teasingly, running her hand along the shaft. He nodded mutely, and she licked along his length to get a taste.

"But we, uh, need to be quiet," he whispered, worried about his parents hearing.

"That's why I'll suck your cock while Dan fucks me," Sammi explained. "Your dick will be like a gag, and I can come nice and hard without screaming!"

She proceeded to take his cock into her mouth, drooling and licking his length while bobbing back and forth. Dan plunged into her pussy, rubbing his crown expertly along her g-spot and taking her close to the edge almost immediately.

"Oh fuck!" Ethan whispered, "I'm gonna cum already!"

Sammi pulled off his cock and looked up at him. "I want you to cum down my throat, Ethan, but please try to hold off until I cum first, okay? Your cock's a lovely gag, and I want to cum like crazy on Dan's cock! Okay?"

Ethan promised he'd try, and Dan started savagely fucking her twat while Ethan made a valiant effort to hold off. "Oh shit, I'm about to... I'm sorry!" he said with a strained voice, and looked like he had failed, but gladly Dan was good, and Sammi started to cum just milliseconds before their well-endowed friend shoved his cock down her throat and shot all of his semen into her mouth.

When he had stopped throbbing and Sammi had stopped trembling, she pulled off of his cock and he pulled his pants back up. "Good work, stud!" she congratulated him. "Maybe tomorrow Dan can start timing you, and we can work on improvement each time!"

"Tomorrow?" Ethan asked, shocked by his luck.

"Well yeah, if you're up for it," Dan said cooly, and they all laughed. They said their goodnights, with Dan kissing her full on the mouth and definitely tasting some of Ethan, though he didn't seem to mind - something Sammi found so hot.

"See you in the morning, babe!" she said to Dan, and they each went back to bed.

The next day, Tom's parents were out of town, so he texted the groupchat to see if Sammi and Dan wanted to come by.

When they showed up, Sammi demanded to try riding him, and he happily relented. Dan played with her tits, kissed her, and stroked her clit while she rode their friend reverse cowgirl, and she had a few wonderful orgasms before Tom emptied his balls into her.

That night, when they snuck out again, Ethan managed to make it 15 seconds before cumming, and Sammi had him all the way down her throat.

On Friday, Sam's mom took her shopping, and they returned with bags and bags of cute, fmeinine clothes. She put on a fashion show for Dan, and after almost everything had been tried on and given his seal of approval - either a kiss, grope, or quick fuck - she shyly motioned for the final bag.

"She got this for me to make you, um... 'extra happy' to be with me," she told him flirtatiously.

"Ooh, I'm excited!" he encouraged her, gesturing for her to model it for him. She walked into the bathroom with the bag, and when she came back she looked like a vision of sexuality. She was wearing a babydoll that ended just below her hips, and which had a built-in pushup bra to really accentuate her sexy chest.

"Wow..." Dan breathed, and she smiled at him, doing a little twirl.

"You like?" she asked innocently, the skirt flaring a bit and showing off the curves of her ass.

"I fucking love it, Samantha!" he told her sincerely. "Now please tell me you're going to suck my cock wearing that!"

"Well, if you really want..." she teased, and then got onto her hands and knees and crawled over to him. "Do you want to fuck my mouth, baby?"

"Fuck yeah, I do!" he answered immediately, pulling his short cock out and rubbing it along her sultry lips.

She opened her mouth, fingering herself and moaning as he slid between her lips. "Ooooh aa, ahs goo" she gurgled, bobbing her head in time with his thrusts as he held her hair and fucked her face.

"I love you, Samantha," he sighed, smiling as she licked his head while his shaft was fully encased in her mouth.

"Aa ove oo oo" she said, then pulled back and looked him right in the eyes. "I love you too, Dan, and this is super fun, but do you think you could fuck me like a bitch in heat and then finish on my face? I've always wanted to be painted like a whore..."

They were in her room, so her bathroom with a shower was right there for easy cleanup, and Dan readily agreed to help her realize this fantasy.

"FUCK!" she shouted as he speared his entire 5 inches into her in one thrust. "It might not be the biggest cock I get, but damn you know how to use that thing... how to use me!" she ranted, hanging her head and trembling with pleasure as her cunt was expertly fucked by her loving boyfriend.

"Oh, baby, your cunt is still so tight, even though we all fucked you so hard..." he whispered to her, knowing she loved being told how slutty she was.

"YES! Oh you all used me so hard, didn't you?" she panted, writhing and tensing on the edge of a powerful orgasm.

"And we'll keep fucking you whenever we want. Because you're our little cum bucket, aren't you?" he asked, setting her off with his words and a savage, twisting thrust of his cock.

"YES! Oh Dan, yes! I'm your whore! Use me! Oh please, oh yes, thank you, make me cummmmmm!" She arched her back and lowered her head to the bed, shuddering until her orgasm subsided.

"How are you doing, baby?" Dan asked, in perfect control and able to hold off as long as she wanted but aware that she had really taken a pounding this week.

"Soooo good, Dan," she moaned, "but I'm getting a bit sore... Do you think you can cover my face like the whore I am soon?"

"Whenever you want, you dirty slut," he replied, spanking her hard and making her squirt back onto him.

"Oh my god yes! Oh baby my whore cunt is getting tired, you've made me cum so much! Please, Dan, can you cover my face in your jizz like a filthy slut?" she begged. He pulled out of her and she turned rapidly, still on her hands and knees, and looked up at him, panting with her tongue lolling out of her mouth.

"You ready, slut? Because here... It... Comes!" he grunted out, and his spasming cock shot strand after strand of sticky, hot cum onto her face. He painted her cheeks, her lips, and her chin with his jizz, not stopping until there were puddles all over her beaming face.

"YES! Thank you, Dan, thank you so much!" she ranted. "I love it, I love feeling like your cheap whore, oh I love you!" He smiled down at her ruined face, and reached back to smack her ass.

"Now go clean up before dinner, Samantha," he laughed. "What would your mom say?"

"She'd probably be glad the lingerie worked!" his girlfriend laughed, smiling as she ducked into the bathroom and started the shower.

Dinner that night was pleasant, with Sam finally wearing flattering, feminine clothes that showed off her figure. Her parents had offered to take them out to celebrate their new relationship, and all of the guys at the restaurant stared at her sexy body in the casual dress she was wearing. "If only they could see me with my face painted..." she whispered to Dan as they left the restaurant, and he hugged her tight.

"Fuck, all of those guys looking at me, undressing me with their eyes, got me so horny..." she moaned when they met up that night after everyone was in bed.

"You're gorgeous, and so fucking hot, how could they not?" asked Dan, smiling at her confidence from being so envied.

"Can ou fuck me silly before I go and suck Ethan's massive cock?" she asked sweetly, turning away and bending over to grab her ankles.

"It would be my pleasure," he answered, dropping his pants and sidling up to her.

"No, baby, it'll be both of our pleasure, that's what's so fun about us!" she said cheerfully, and then moaned deep when he thrust his head into her.

"Fuck! Yes, baby, please, use your cock to make me cum!" she begged.

Dan thrust progressively deeper, but when he bottomed out Sammi could remember being so much more full of Ethan's, and even Mark's, cock and felt a little disappointed.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked, concerned at her frown.

"Nothing, really. I love you, just sometimes I really want to get fucked deep, y'know?" she said, wincing as he looked so embarrassed at not being enough to satisfy his girlfriend. "No, baby! It's not your fault, just sometimes I want cock, and you're such an amazing boyfriend you get me all the cock I could want," she assured him, smiling sweetly.

"So, do you want..." he mumbled, the air thoroughly taken out of his sails.

"Do you think you could maybe go down on me until I squirt all over your handsome face?" she asked timidly. "And then maybe Ethan can fuck me really deep while I suck you off?"

"While you suck my tiny cock, you mean?" he said sadly.

"I would never call it that!" she assured him. "Unless, like, you want me to? I know some guys get turned on by that."

"Maybe, I guess? Try and see, maybe," he said, feeling inadequate.

"Okay!" she said happily, smiling at him and bending back over. "Now put your tiny little dick away and lick my cunt! Your penis is useless to me when I need to really be filled, so make me cum the best way you know how: With your talented tongue," she commanded, and Dan had to admit he did kind of enjoy it. Having his size be part of their play, and not an ignored shame, made it easier to move past and focus on her pleasure.

"That's so hot, baby. I know I can make you cum with my cock on your g-spot, or with my tongue and hands on your body, but knowing that you need to be filled sometimes, that you're so horny you need a huge cock inside you, it's so fucking sexy..." He put a hand on each of her ass cheeks and lowered his mouth to her dripping slit.

"Oh Dan, yes baby! I love the way you lick my cunt!" she gasped, knees buckling at the pleasure he was giving her. "I love your cock, but sometimes I just really want your tongue, and sometimes I really need something huge in me! Oh my god yes baby, oh I'm CUMMING!"

Dan kept licking her through 3 back-to-back orgasms, with her constantly moaning her appreciation and squirting all over his smiling face. When she had settled back down, she turned and kissed him.

"I really am delicious, huh?" she asked flirtatiously, and he nodded happily.

"You meant it, Samantha? You like my cock, and just sometimes need something bigger?" he asked nervously, not wanting to feel totally inadequate.

"Yes, Dan! It's wonderful and you're so good at pressing on my g-spot, but sometimes - like right now - I need something to stretch me and go as deep as possible in my tight little cunt!" She smiled at him, and they kissed passionately, both turned on by her slutty words.

When they pulled apart, Dan looked into her eyes and winked at her. "I love you, Samantha, and I love your cunt. So let's go get you really fucked, huh?" She nodded, and they headed off hand-in-hand.

When they made it to Ethan's house, the window was open, and their friend was staring anxiously into the night. "Hey guys!" he whispered happily. "My step-sister just got back from college, and, well... I'm pretty horny..." he trailed off, embarrassed at his semi-incestuous thoughts.

"You need a hot, wet cunt to stick your massive cock into?" Sammi asked breathlessly. He nodded, and she smiled, glad to be able to provide relief to her friend.

"She was going to let you fuck her while she sucks my cock, is that okay with you?" Dan asked, not sure if Ethan would be cool with that outside of the excitement of a gangbang.

"Of course!" he assured them. "You two are the couple, I'm just so glad Sammi lets me use her!" he said truthfully, and they all smiled warmly at each other.

"So..." Sammi trailed off suggestively, and Ethan stepped aside, letting them both into his room. Samme prowled towards the bed and got onto her hands and knees, and was quickly joined by Dan in front of her and Ethan behind her.

"Now, who wants to - OH YES!" she almost screamed, the sound barely stifled in time as Dan thrust his cock into her mouth before the sound could really pick up. Ethan had shoved the bulbous head of his cock into her tight entrance, stretching her wide and making her cum right away. She was super sensitive because of Dan's oral treatment earlier, and Ethan really filled her little cunt deliciously.

"Eh eee uhh ee" she gurgled around her boyfriend's cock, and Dan laughed.

"Don't try to talk with your mouth full, honey," he chided her. "She said 'yes, please fuck me'," he explained to Ethan, who grinned and proceeded to thrust back and forth deliberately, getting his entire length into her in about a minute.

"Impressive, man!" Dan encouraged, loving the feeling of his girlfriend's tongue along his shaft.

"I jerked off like 20 minutes ago, he admitted with a laugh.

"Oh! So do you think you can go for a bit longer?"

"No... No, I feel really close," he said bashfully, and Sammi arched her back and let loose another muffled scream at that.

"I think she wants you to fill her," Dan observed, and grinned as Ethan visibly tensed up.

Sammi screamed around his cock again as she felt the massive cock inside of her throb and let loose a stream of cum. It filled her again and again, pumping her full, and she shook and bounced on his cock, frantically milking every last drop.

"Good girl..." whispered Dan, stroking her face. "Now, you want my cum, too?"

"She pulled off of his cock for a second, with Ethan still inside of her. "Please, Dan! I want cum dripping out of my mouth and down my chin! Use me like such a dirty cum bucket!" And she resumed her sucking, but now with a sense of urgency.

Dan, no longer holding back, started thrusting into her luscious mouth and soon erupted, coating her tongue with his spunk. "Yes, baby, swallow my cum!" he encouraged her, smiling as she gulped down his seed.

"That was amazing, thank you both so much!" she panted when both cocks had exited their respective holes. The guys both thanked her for the opportunity, and headed back to their homes to get some sleep.

When she woke the next day, Sam was happy to see a text from Mark: "Hey Sammi, want to hang out tonight?" She smiled, and texted Dan to let him know their friend wanted to use her. They made plans to meet up after everyone had gone to bed, and the rest of her day was a blur while she waited - except when Dan pulled her under the bleachers at school and came hard into her needy mouth.

They all hung out after school, like they always had. She was Sam again, and nothing really had changed except now she was wearing comfortable, feminine clothing instead of baggy sweats. She was so happy to see that the guys were true to their word, and that they were really still friends like always. They hung out at Mark's house, playing video games and doing what homework they had and just joking around. His parents, like all of the families of the group of friends, were super welcoming and ordered pizza for them to eat down in the basement.

However, once Ethan announced that he had to head home, followed shortly by Tom, the mood changed considerably. "That was so much fun!" Sam exclaimed. "I'm so glad we're all still friends; nothing felt weird at all!"

"Yeah, it was exactly the same as ever, just now we have something really fun to look at while we joke around," laughed Mark, smiling at Sammi.

"Yeah, we get it, I've got titties you all can see now," she giggled, "but like you weren't all staring like idiots the entire time! That's what I was worried about," she confided.

12