Friendly Gangbang Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like we said, uh... before," Mark started, awkwardly avoiding mentioning the fact they had all fucked her, "the mystery is gone now so there's no tension!"

"I think the lack of tension may be because I'll suck any of you off whenever you want," laughed Sam, hugging Dan happily.

"Speaking of..." Mark trailed off, shifting uncomfortably and looking pointedly at the young couple.

"What?" asked Sam innocently.

"Yeah, man, speaking of what?" Dan asked seriously.

"Uh... Well... I was kinda hoping..."

"You said you wanted to hang out tonight, right?" asked Sam innocently, batting her beautiful eyes at him and leaning back, serendipitously showing off her impressive rack.

"Yeah, that sounded cool!" Dan agreed. "So like did you want to play a game or something?"

Mark looked back and forth between them, growing more and more uncomfortable. Finally, Dan cracked and punched his friend lightly in the shoulder. "We're just messing with you, man," he laughed, "of course Sammi's going to take care of you! How do you want her?"

Sammi watched Dan offering her body up to their friend and it just turned her on so much! She was practically panting when she wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's neck and pulled him into a steamy kiss. Pulling away, she lifted her arms above her head and looked at him meaningfully.

Getting the hint, Dan quickly pulled her shirt off and undid her bra, letting her large breasts bounce free. "Phew!" Mark sighed. "I thought maybe I had dreamed what you guys had said before..."

"Nope!" Sammi giggled, moving over and straddling him on the couch. "I'm your own, personal cum bucket, whenever you want! I'd love to suck your cock, or take it deep into my tight little pussy," she purred to him, rubbing her tits in his face.

"Yeah, she's been daydreaming about your cock all day," laughed Dan. "She sucked me off under the bleachers during lunch, and I could tell she was thinking of getting fucked by you - isn't that right, my little slut?"

"Oh, yessss," she breathed, grinding herself on Mark's erection through his pants. "I'll let you finish however you want in me - not on me, because of the shower situation, sorry! - but before we're done tonight I really need you behind me, pounding into me while my loving boyfriend looks me in the eyes and pinches my nipples..."

"Fuck..." breathed Mark, before chuckling softly. "You guys really are freaks, huh? But the best kind!"

"We really are," confirmed Dan, walking over and fondling his girlfriend's swaying tits. "Now, are you going to use this cum repository or is she going to have to make do with my little dick?"

"Oh, that is so hot..." sighed Sammi, before she slid off of Mark and got on her knees between his legs. "Mind if I warm you up, first?" she asked, looking up at her lifelong friend.

"Shit, nah go for it," Mark laughed, still unbelieving at the situation. Sammi laughed and began unfastening his pants while Dan knelt behind her, pushing her skirt up and her panties down.

"Do you want me to make you cum while you suck him, or just get you super turned on?" Dan asked his girlfriend softly. She had just fished Mark's 7 inch cock out of his boxers and eagerly licked him base to tip.

"Uuuhhh, mm, aa anna um!" she answered, mumbling around the head in her mouth.

"You got it, babe! I love you!" he told her, and started deftly stroking his fingers along her slit exactly the way she liked best.

"Aa ove oo oo!" she gurgled, thrusting her hips back towards his hand, before she looked up at Mark with big eyes and smiled around his shaft. Then, without breaking eye contact, she slowly slid her lips down his cock, until the head bumped into the back of her mouth. She pulled off just as slowly, and looked up at him with the tip right next to her pouty lips.

"I want it in my throat, okay baby?" she asked in a sultry moan, loving the feelings coming from her pussy.

"Uh, yes!" Mark almost shouted, and the 3 friends all laughed. Duh!

Dan had picked up the intensity of his manipulations as Sammi descended again, and just after she had taken the head into her throat, he pinched her clit and set her off.

"Ooooo aaaa umminggg!" she moaned, gagging slightly on the thick cock in her throat.

"Fuck that feels amazing!" Mark told her. "Your mouth is so fucking good!"

Sammi bobbed her head a few times before pulling off and smiling up at him. "Thank you, Mark! I try to be a good little cocksucker," she giggled, and then tensed up as Dan plunged his fingers into her.

She didn't have the soundness of mind to suck Mark again, and just rubbed his cock on her face while Dan expertly used his hand to stroke her g-spot, bringing her to an intense, squirting orgasm. "Yes, baby! Oh, nobody knows how to make me cum like you do, Dan! I love you!" she panted.

"I love you too, baby," he smiled at her, "but now do you want to get fucked by the cock that was just in your throat?"

"Oh! Yes, I most certainly do," she said giddily, rising quickly and beckoning Mark to follow her. She got onto her hands and knees in the middle of the floor, with Dan happily taking his position in front of her and Mark between her legs.

"You're so fucking sexy," whispered Mark, loving the new dynamic of their friendship. She was as cool as ever, but also a filthy cum slut!

"Thank you, baby..." she purred, "but now I need to be filled, okay? Can you do that?"

Mark smiled, and savagely thrust his entire, dripping length into her in one motion.

"Oh! Ah!" Sammi screamed, feeling the cock stretching her. "Dan, give me something to suck on! Mark, DO NOT STOP!" she panted, and the boys both obeyed. Shortly thereafter, Mark was plunging his cock into her tight entrance while Dan was buried to the hilt in her drooling mouth. Her moans and screams were muffled by the cock she was sucking, but they could still tell easily when she shuddered through 2 rapid-fire orgasms.

Pulling off of Dan's cock for a moment, she looked him in the eyes and smiled. "I love being used by our friends," she panted, and Dan smiled at her lovingly. "But now I want you to play with my tits"

Dan laughed, and reached under her. "You're so fucking hot, babe," he told her, "and your tits are so fucking amazing!"

"You like them, baby?" Sammi moaned, cumming again as the cock inside of her thrust hard and Dan pinched her sensitive nipples.

"I love them! They're so fucking hot and slutty when they bounce around. I love when they hang like this, just big udders that sway every time you get fucked. You're such a cum slut, and your tits show how good you're getting fucked!" her boyfriend told her. Then he bent down and took one nipple into his mouth, biting lightly and setting her off again. When her shaking subsided, he moved over to the other breast and repeated the process, with the same effect.

"Oh, that is sooooo good!" Sammi told them both, "but I think I need to be filled up soon. I'm no use if you actually wear out my pussy!"

"You want my cum in your loose, slutty cunt?" Mark asked, smiling when his words had the effect of pushing her to another trembling orgasm.

"YES!" she gasped. "And I want Dan's cum in my mouth at the same time!"

Dan moved to make that possible, but still reached down to pinch her nipples hard. "Okay, man, so I can set her off whenever I want with her tits, so you and I need to get the timing right to go for a triple simultaneous orgasm, yeah?" he asked Mark, and the two briefly high-fived. How fucking awesome was this?!

"Okay, so... Should I just fuck her silly?" the guy in her twat asked, not sure how to coordinate.

"I have really good control, so yeah," Dan said, "tell me when you're really close and I'll join you, then bring her along. Sound good?"

Mark agreed, and started fucking Sammi as hard as he could. She panted and moaned, but kept enough focus to slobber all over Dan's cock in her mouth.

"Fuck! She's so sexy," Mark moaned, "I'm getting close, man!"

After a few more thrusts, during which time Dan had started to fuck his girlfriend's face as hard as he could, Mark tensed up and moaned, "shit! Now!"

Dan shoved his cock into her mouth up to the hilt, and semen splashed her tonsils at the same time it did her cervix. Those feelings, combined with the delightful pain of her nipples being almost torn off - with the perfect pressure - sent her careening over the edge into an unbelievably powerful orgasm.

"AAAAAA!" she screamed around Dan's pulsing shaft. "Iiiiiii eeeee" she squealed, loving how she felt like a dumpster for their sperm.

"That's it, baby," cooed Dan, smiling at her warmly as her face screwed up in ecstasy. "Take everything we give you..." She did, basking in the naughty feelings, and then sat back on her heels, turning so she could see them both. She made a show of swallowing, and then stuck her hand over her dripping cunt, collected some of Mark's ejaculate, and swallowed that as well.

"Thank you..." she moaned, a total slut obsessed with the taste of their cum.

Dan slapped her on the ass, laughing as she jumped. "Good girl, Sammi," he chuckled, before fist-bumping Mark. "And good work, man!"

"She makes it easy, dude," laughed Mark, reluctant to come down to reality from the heaven she had taken him to.

"No, she is easy," Dan joked, and Sammi beamed with pride. She was!

The friends all hugged their farewells, and Dan walked Samantha home. They kissed goodnight, and then each went to go sleep. What a fun life!

12