Friendly Gangbang Ch. 03

Story Info
Sammi and Dan Try Anal.
7.5k words
4.64
21.1k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the past couple weeks, Sam and her friends had had all of their usual fun, hanging out after school and on the weekends and playing games, watching movies, joking, everything they always did. However, 2 things had changed, both drastically for the better.

First, she and Dan had started seriously dating. They went to the movies and the mall, attended school functions together, and he had asked her to go to the prom with him - of course she had said yes! They loved each other, and were really enjoying their fledgling relationship. Both sets of parents approved, and they had dinner together every night, either at one of their houses or with the whole group at another house.

Second, Sammi was still enjoying being the designated group cum slut, and loved being the on-call pussy or mouth her friends would fuck whenever they were feeling horny. All being 18, this happened a ton, and she had been fucked in every position imaginable, swallowed about a gallon of cum, and loved it all. Dan had covered her face a few times, and the selfies she took like that were her favorite pictures ever! Ethan, their friend with the huge cock and premature ejaculation problem, had improved to the point where he could thrust his entire cock into her a few times before cumming, which gave Sammi the most powerful vaginal orgasms she had ever had.

They had just finished up an incredible gangbang at Tom's house - his parents were visiting friends out-of-state - and were all lying around panting, with huge smiles on their faces, when Sammi breathed deep and announced to the group, "Dan, I want you to fuck my asshole."

The entire group reeled. "What?!" Dan asked. His hands had been resting on her impressive tits, which were still heaving from having cum so many times, and she was sitting on his lap, facing the center of their little circle.

"I've been thinking," she started, "most couples only have sex with each other, right? Well, obviously that's out the window for us," everyone laughed, "but I still want you to have something special. Nobody can make me cum like you do - even the bigger cocks on our friends, which stretch me so well, just don't hit exactly the right places like yours and that tongue... mmm! - but that's kinda 'for me' and I want us to do something special that's more 'for you', though I know you enjoy making me cum like crazy and I would love to have my last virginity taken by you!" She finished, looking around and smiling as the group processed what she had just said.

"Wait, so none of us...?" asked Tom, looking thoughtful.

"Nope! My tight, cute little butt would be all for Dan!" she told them. "You all can keep cumming down my throat and in my pussy whenever you want, but my asshole would belong to my darling boyfriend. That sounds fair, right?"

Dan laughed, loving the idea. "You know how much I enjoy sharing you," he assured her, "but I do have to admit it would be pretty special having a hole that's just for me, you know? Like your ass will belong to me..."

"Yeah! And because you have a small cock, it'll be perfect, because I'd be kinda worried to take anything too big up there anyways," she told him, and he smiled at the idea of his cock being the only thing she could take in her ass. Since they had started, they had developed a very comfortable rapport about his smaller size, and he harbored no insecurities at all. It was fun watching her get stretched by their friends, but he knew she loved his little cock and what he was able to do with it.

"Awesome!" Mark said to them, happy for his friends. "So, like... You want to do this now?" he asked, looking forward to seeing Sammi get her ass fucked.

"No!" she said forcefully. "His cock may be smaller than all yours, but it's still a good bit bigger than my finger, which is the biggest thing that's ever been up there! No, I need to be stretched pretty gradually, at least that's what I've read," she told them all.

They spent a bit coming up with a plan, with Dan's hands lovingly kneading her tits the entire time. Eventually this combination - planning her first ass-fucking and the tender massage of her boobs - got her so turned on that they had to take a break to each fill her cunt in turn. Since Tom's parents were away, and the shower could be used without drawing suspicion, the impromptu encore gangbang ended with Dan shooting his semen onto her pretty face while she bounced up and down on Mark's cock, causing her to scream and collapse into a quivering, cummy mess. After she had showered and they had all gotten dressed again, Dan recapped the plan.

"Okay, great, so that was fun," he said earnestly and they all agreed. "So, Samantha, I'm going to order a set of butt plugs and you're going to wear bigger and bigger ones until you feel ready to take my cock," she nodded to confirm, "and this isn't going to get in the way of any of the 'free use' fun because you want to eventually be DP'd, so you'll get fucked as much as normal while this stretching is happening."

"Oh I am so excited!" She smiled warmly at her boyfriend. "I can't wait to have you in my ass, your own special hole, and to give that last virginity to you..."

"I love you," he told her happily. What a wonderful girlfriend, sharing this with him alone!

"And we're all happy to help make sure you get all the cock you need while this is happening," added Mark. "And we'll all be there to give you something to suck on or take in your sloppy pussy when it's finally time for Dan to take you there."

Sammi whimpered her longing, and the friends all smiled and agreed to the plan.

"Now, I believe my streak is unbroken, so any challengers?" Sam asked, referring to their running ping pong tournament. The ease with which she went from being all of their best friend to their eager cum bucket and back was astonishing, and they spent the next few hours playing around like they always had.

At the end of the day, she bounced happily on Ethan's huge cock while giving a double-blowjob to Tom and Mark, and then after they had all cum Dan ate her asshole for the first time.

"OH FUCK! That feels so good, baby," she panted, loving the feeling of his tongue in her ass. "Lick my virgin asshole! I can't wait for you to fuck it! I may be a dirty slut but my ass is yours, baby!" She shuddered through a keening orgasm, and then sucked her lover until he was ready to cum. This time, when he was close, he moved behind her and came all over her tight, puckered asshole, making her squirt at the naughty feeling.

"I don't want to shower again today, so I guess my ass will just have your cum all over it..." she teased him, pulling her panties on over the puddle on her ass.

"Fuck, that's hot..." breathed Tom, and the group all went their separate ways. Dan and Samantha went to go watch the high school football game, and it was so sexy knowing that she had his cum on her ass in public like that!

Finally, after several more days of frequent booty calls and discreet blowjobs, the package arrived; the butt plugs were here! Dan snuck the package into his room to avoid questions, before texting Smantha to invite her over. "Hey babe! I got a present for you!"

"Be right there! So excited!" came her immediate reply. 5 minutes later, she opened his bedroom door and launched herself onto the bed.

"I let myself in - your mom said hi and told me you were in here," she ranted excitedly. "Where are they?!"

Dan showed her the toys, which started at about the size of his pinky and ran to a bit larger than his erect penis. "Ooh! I am so looking forward to having those in me," she told him lustily. "Want to start with the small one now?" She looked at him with big eyes. "I can suck on your cock while you lean over and put it in?"

Dan agreed wholeheartedly, and Samantha moved to lay on her stomach with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. Dan grabbed the bottle of lube from his nightstand drawer and slicked up the toy.

"You ready, baby?" he asked, so excited to stretch her asshole with the smallest toy.

"Mmmm oo ii" came her gurgled reply as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

"You're so sexy, baby," he groaned as he moved the tip of the toy to rub up against her hole. "I cannot wait to fuck your ass, my little slut!"

She arched her back a little, thrusting her ass back towards the toy and loving the sensations. "Woah woah woah, not too fast," teased Dan. "Here... Let me..." and he dipped the tip of the toy into her.

"Uhhhh eeeeee o ooo" she moaned around his shaft, squirting onto his bed while she came with the toy just barely inside of her. Dan pulled it back out, and then started to slowly penetrate deeper and deeper until the entire thing was firmly lodged in her anus.

"There you go, baby, it's in you..." he told her, and her eyes flared at the thought.

"I love it," she gasped, backing off of his cock. "Now play with my tits until we cum together!" she demanded, rolling over so her chest stuck up towards him.

He reached down and caressed her firm globes of flesh, squeezing them together and making her moan as she took him back in her mouth. He played with her beautiful breasts until she was arching her back and panting around his dick, and then started fucking her slutty mouth with abandon.

"YES!" she panted, rocking her hips on the bed as she started to cum. "Fill my mouth!" Dan did, shooting his load into her sloppy, slutty mouth as she shuddered and came from the toy in her ass and the sharp pain of her nipples being twisted.

When they both stopped cumming, Dan got into bed and cuddled with her, rubbing her sexy ass and occasionally bumping the end of the toy, making her moan.

"This is going to be really fun, huh?" she asked, lust clear in her eyes. Dan nodded, happy to make his girlfriend so happy, and loving the fact that she was so eager for their mutual pleasure.

"I love you baby, and I know we'll both have a ton of fun trying anal," he whispered. They fell asleep cuddled together, and after an hour woke up so Samantha could get dressed and go home.

The next morning, Dan woke up to a very unusual feeling this early in the morning: Sammi's mouth was on his cock, slurping away!

"Babe! What?!" he gasped, realizing where they were.

"It's okay, Dan, your parents let me in and then went to work," she laughed. "I told them I wanted to walk to school together, but really I wanted your cum in my mouth and then for you to put that toy in my ass so I can be stretched out all day!" She smiled, and resumed bouncing her head on his cock.

"Oh, wow... I mean... Fuck, okay!" he groaned, loving the feeling of her wet mouth and fast-moving tongue. She sucked him with a passion, making quick work of the blowjob and causing him to shoot his cum into her mouth. She swallowed, and then sat back on her heels.

"Thanks, love!" she said teasingly. "Now, my ass feels so empty..."

Dan hurriedly grabbed the small toy and the lube, and was about to get started, when Sammi had an idea.

"Do you think you could eat my ass first, babe?" she asked, pouting sexily. "That felt soooo good and I want my ass to cum before that goes inside me..."

He smiled and pushed her onto her back. "Hold your legs up by your head, then, babe," he ordered, and when she did he started to teasingly lick her tight, brown hole.

"Baby... We do... Have to... Eventually... Go to school," she moaned, giggling slightly at the naughtiness of having her ass eaten before school. He took the hint and started plunging his tongue into her ass, curling it to rub against her perineal sponge and quickly bringing her to a shuddering orgasm. Her ass tightened around his tongue and her fluids leaked out of her, further wetting her ass.

"That is so fun," Dan told her, always enjoying bringing pleasure to his lovely girlfriend. "Now, you ready for this?" He brandished the toy, shining with lube. She nodded, and he deftly moved it in and out of her, further each time, until it was inside up to the hilt.

"YES!" Sammi screamed, cumming again and gripping the toy again and again with her spasming ass. "Oh, I love what you do to my ass..."

"You're so fucking hot, babe. You're really going to have that in all day?" She nodded. "Well then, let's go!" The two set off for school, and had a pretty normal day considering the fact that Sam was wearing a butt plug the entire time.

When the two met up after the final bell to walk home, Samantha grabbed his hand and marched to the shed by the athletic fields. "Need you. Now."

"You don't want to go home and -" Dan started, unsure of doing anything too intense at school. Blowjobs, sure, and fingering, but it looked like she needed sex...

"Now!" she told him authoritatively, and he rolled his eyes, deciding to go along with it.

When they made it into the shed, she turned on him and pushed him against the wall. "This thing has been in me all day and I could feel it stretching me and UGH!" she cried, looking frantic with lust. "I came a few times throughout the day, just small ones, but I am so done with not being fucked!" she told him, turning away and bending over.

"That is so fucking hot," Dan admitted. "You're such a desperate little slut..."

"Yup. Need to be fucked. Now. Please?"

Dan pulled her panties down to her knees and whistled when he saw the toy still sticking out of her ass. "That is so hot!" he gasped, fumbling to extract his cock from his pants.

"It feels so good," she told him, spreading her legs a bit to allow for easier access. "Now, I need your perfect, little cock inside me rubbing against the toy through my walls... YES!" she screamed as Dan thrust into her. She was soaking wet and obviously needed it, so he didn't think foreplay was a smart move.

"YES! Oh Dan, thank you thank you thank you! I need that, I need you, yes!" she panted, her entire body trembling as she struggled to stay upright, bent at the waist.

Dan pounded his cock into her, making her gasp and moan and pant with each thrust, until the squirted a puddle onto the floor and kept cumming for over a minute. "You are such a fucking slut, you know that?" he asked her, and her head rolled back.

"Yes! Use me! I'm your little whore, just fuck me! I want your cum!" she begged, overcome with desire. Dan reached forward and grabbed her swinging tits, pulling hard on the nipples and causing her to almost black out with pleasure as she squirted even harder on his cock.

"Your ass is still so tight, but we'll stretch it until my cock can fit, and then I'm going to fill your asshole with my cum..." he told her. The imagery was too much. She collapsed to the floor on her hands and knees, bucking back and impaling herself on his cock. Before long, he filled her, and she lay there in a puddle of her own cum, a sticky, exhausted mess.

"I love you, Dan," she breathed.

"I love you, too, Samantha," he told her. "Now, let's go home before the football team catches us out here!"

When they got home, and after they had dinner with Dan's family - "it is so nice to have you here as more than just a neighborhood friend, Sam!" - the two of them were cuddling on his bed when she decided to let him know her plan.

"So hey, babe, prom's in like 3 weeks, right?" she asked sweetly.

"Yeah, I know," he laughed, "you got a dress yet? I was gonna go rent my tux this weekend."

"Oh, yeah, I do - my mom was so excited I couldn't stop her from bringing me," she laughed, "but that's not what I wanted to talk about..."

"Oh?"

"So you know how some girls have these plans to lose their virginities on prom night?"

"Yeah," laughed Dan, "but that ship has kinda sailed, no?"

"Right, well... I want you to pop my anal cherry at the hotel after prom..." she trailed off, and Dan's face lit up with an ecstatic smile. Their parents had agreed to let them get a hotel room at the venue, to spend the night together.

"Seriously?!" He was so excited, but then faltered. "Isn't that kinda, like... soon?" he asked, worried about tearing her asshole.

"Yup! So we'll have to move up the butt plug timeline!" she told him happily. "I was thinking we could try the next one tonight?" She wiggled her eyebrows at him, and he couldn't help but laugh.

"I love that you're playful and goofy about getting your ass fucked," he told her. "But yeah, I am so totally down!"

Sammi quickly discarded her clothes while Dan got the next toy, which was an inch longer and almost twice as thick, ready and preparing the lube. "Okay, Dan, I'm ready for you to stretch my asshole even wider..." she purred, driving him absolutely crazy.

"Samantha, I love you, and I am so happy to be the one you're giving you ass to," he told her sincerely. She looked over her shoulder at him, already on all fours, and smiled sweetly.

"I love you too, baby. Now, please lick my asshole so I'm ready to take that plastic cock inside me!" Dan grabbed her by the hips and lowered his smiling face to her rear entrance. He teased her tight opening with his tongue, and slowly moved his hand to her pussy.

"Ohhhh that is so good, baby," moaned Sammi, arching her back as he started to massage her clit. "Yeah, are you gonna make me squirt while you stuff me ass?" she panted.

Dan didn't answer, instead starting to thrust the toy deeper and deeper while he increased the intensity of his play on her pussy. Soon she was trembling and bucking back onto his hand and tongue, his fingers spearing her cunt while her ass was spread slowly open by his probing tongue.

"YES! Oh fuck, Dan, I'm gonna cum!" she warned him. "Please, baby, when I start to squirt, shove the toy all the way in!"

He hummed his assent, and in just a few seconds she started to shake like crazy, gushing her orgasm onto his hand. Feeling this, he slid the toy the rest of the way home into her ass, now buried 4 inches inside of her passage.

"Oh my god yes, oh Dan I feel so fucking full!" she moaned, loving the feeling of being stretched and owned completely. "Oh please, baby, please fuck my pussy or WHATEVER! I don't care what you do, I just want to be used!"

Dan thought for a second before moving in front of her and pulling her head up by her hair. "You dirty slut, you need something else inside of you?" he asked tauntingly, knowing she loved it.

"Yes! Please, baby, use me, fill me holes," she begged, trembling and humping the air.

With no warning, he reached down quickly and pinched her nipples, pulling backwards in a vicious twist. "OHHH!" she screamed in a powerful orgasm, though Dan quickly kissed her to muffle the sound.

"Quiet, whore, we don't want to be heard," he warned her, and the naughtiness of what they were doing made her cum again.

"I - I - I can't stop cumming," she almost sobbed, looking at Dan with loving, shining eyes. "I love you so much, the things you do to me..."

"I love you too baby, and I love playing with your body," he told her. Then he pulled her head down, again tugging on her hair, until her mouth was level with his short cock. "Now suck my cock like a good little slut, okay?"

She urgently moved to do so, taking the entire thing in her mouth and licking and sucking like her life depended on it. "Aa oove uuu oo" she gurgled, drool falling from her mouth and dripping down her chin.

"That's such a good little cocksucking whore," Dan praised her. "Now, I want you to cum like this, and then I want to fuck your pussy so you can feel my cock and the toy in you. You want that?" Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she moaned, unable to form words through the force of her climax.

When her shuddering subsided somewhat, he quickly moved back behind her and shoved his little dick into her in one motion. "YES baby! Oh yes, thank you, I love it, I'm so fuuuullll!" she moaned, arching her back and squirting again all over the bedcovers.

"You want my cum in your cunt?" Dan asked her, knowing her stamina was not infinite and that she would be tiring soon. She nodded crazily, and he smacked her hard on the ass. "Beg for it..."