Friendly Gangbang Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please Dan, please please please, I need to feel your hot cum inside of me! Oh I need it to drip out of my dirty whore cunt, I love that so much, I'll eat it all out of my pussy, I promise, just like you like!" she told him, and he smiled down at her.

"Okay, Sammi, get ready," he said, and picked up the pace. Feeling the friction of the real and plastic cocks rubbing against each other through her vaginal wall, she started cumming and had to shove her face into Dan's pillow to stop from being heard by the whole neighborhood. She came and came, and didn't stop when she felt Dan's cock start to throb, nor when she felt the first jet of his cum shoot into her, painting her pussy with his seed. In fact, she didn't stop until he had finished filling her, pulled out, and moved back around front of her. He smiled and kissed the top of her head, cooing softly to calm her down, and gradually the tremors that wracked her body subsided.

"Wow..." she said dreamily, lifting her head tiredly to look at him.

"Yeah," laughed Dan, "that was intense!"

"Just imagine when you're actually fucking my ass!" she squeaked, beyond excited at the thought.

"And then when another one of our friends is in your cunt while I'm back there..." he trailed off, smiling as he saw her shiver with want.

"Stop, babe, or I'm going to need to cum again," she told him seriously.

"Good!" he told her. "Because Ethan was saying that he really needs a blowjob tonight, and I need something to do while you're helping him feel better..." The two of them smiled, kissed, and got ready to go for a walk around the neighborhood.

After Ethan had cum down her throat and Dan had again filled her sloppy cunt - already dripping his semen, though this time she was true to her word and scooped it all up in her hands, licking it like a starving woman - they said goodnight and went back to their respective homes for some rest.

As was tradition by now, Dan woke to see Samantha loving slurping on his hard cock, and he smiled down at her. "You know, a guy could get used to this," he told her happily.

"Good! You know why?" she asked, letting up on her sucking to stare at him intensely.

"Because... You love me?" he said, unsure if there was more to it.

"Well yeah, but also because we both got into Harvard!" she practically screamed, jumping up to hug him excitedly. She had gotten her letter that morning, and couldn't stop herself from checking his mailbox, too. They had both worked so hard, and Harvard was their dream school, but now they got to go together!"

After a long few minutes of excited talking and planning and hugs and kisses, Dan's cock bumped into her tit while she squeezed his torso lovingly. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" she told him, looking regretful. "I got too excited, but you need to cum!"

"I'm glad you told me first!" he said. "And besides, now I get to know I'm cumming in a Harvard girl's mouth..."

She smiled and dove back down on his cock, mumbling and gurgling and drooling all over as she continued their excited dialog around his shaft.

"Oh Samantha, I love you! This is so amazing! Oh fuck yes, baby, I'm about to... Oh yeah!" he called out, pumping her little mouth full of his hot cum. Her back arched in pleasure, knowing she had made him feel so good, and she swallowed everything he gave her.

They got cleaned up, after Dan returned the favor by eating her ass before reinserting the second plug, and hurried off to school.

"You two always were such nerds," laughed Tom. "But seriously, guys, congrats," he told them. He had gotten into Boston University, so would be right across the river! Mark and Ethan would be going to Northeastern, so they would all be in the Boston area, just like they had hoped!

"That means any time you guys are frustrated with school work, I can be there to suck the stress out of you!" joked Sam, and the guys all high-fived each other and her. No way were they going to stop their free use and gangbang traditions!

When the night of prom finally arrived, Sam was super excited, but also a little nervous. She was finally going to get her ass fucked, in front of all of her friends! They had finally made it to the biggest toy a few days ago, so hopefully she would be ready, but first they had to get through the stupid prom!

Their parents met them all at the town's central gardens for pictures - they had all taken a limo, including Ethan's and Mark's and Tom's dates, who seemed a little weirded out by how intimately Sam embraced them all. After the obligatory couple shots and group photos, they piled back in the limo and departed for the venue.

The dance itself was unremarkable except for Sam winning Prom Queen "for the most 'She's All That' transformation any of us have ever seen" and Ethan's date splashing her drink in his face and storming off. When Sam ran after her to find out what was wrong, the two of them stayed huddled at a table in the corner for a few minutes before Dan's girlfriend came back and cast a wary look at her friends.

"Okay, Ethan, so... Do you want to tell them, or should I?" she asked dramatically.

"Uh... Do we have to?" he asked, fidgeting nervously.

"I'm in love with Dan, and the rest of the guys have a right to know..." she said. She was going to be pre-law at Harvard, and was very convincing even when not using her fellatrix mouth or her slutty, sloppy cunt.

"Okay, whatever," he said with an exaggerated eye-roll. "She was mad because I wanted to dance with someone else..."

"Why is that such a big deal?" asked Mark, not understanding. It was prom; everyone danced with their friends!

"Because..." Sam started, then gestured for Ethan to finish.

"Because it was Tom," he admitted lamely. "I just... I've always had a crush on you..."

"Wait, but... " Dan started, confused. Ethan had been fucking his girlfriend for months!

"I'm bi," he explained, "and as much fun as Sammi is, I've always wanted to try being with a dude..."

"Shit, man, that's..." started Mark, completely floored.

"Fucking awesome!" Tom almost yelled. "Me too, man," he said happily, and then moved to kiss Ethan. The surrounding area all applauded, including Tom's date, who shrugged and said she figured as much when he didn't seem to want to see her change into her dress, instead just going to Ethan's to help him put his tux on.

"I'm just here to have fun," she told them, "and I'm happy for him. Both of them!"

After the excitement had died down, Sam made a big show of transferring her Prom Queen sash to Tom, and the tiara to Ethan. "I know you guys are bi, but this is hilarious," she giggled.

When the dance finally wound down, the friends and Heather, Mark's date, made their way up to the hotel rooms they had reserved. Ethan and Tom would be sleeping together, and obviously Dan and Samantha, and Heather seemed excited to spend some time alone with her date. Everyone went to their separate rooms, with Dan and Sam in the middle, and in only a few minutes the sounds of moaning could be heard through the walls.

"That is so cool about Ethan and Tom!" Samantha excitedly said to Dan. "I'm so happy for them!"

Dan laughed, also glad his friends had admitted their feelings for one another, just like him and Sam had done - well, maybe not quite the same. "Good for them. I was a bit confused at first, given the eagerness with which they've gone for your pussy, but them being bi certainly explains it!"

"I wonder if they'll be joining us, or if they'll be so busy fucking each other they'll forget all about little old me,"" she said with a silly pout.

"I'm sure they'll be here! It's Mark I'm not sure about. His date was gonna just be casual, but she seemed really into him..." Just then, his phone buzzed and he checked to find a message from Mark.

"Gonna fuck Heather, will be in when she's asleep. Tell Sammi to save some for me!"

"Oh, there is plenty to go around..." she purred, wrapping her arms around Dan's neck. "But one hole's just for you, my love..."

Dan was excited, and happy to know that she'd be fully satisfied by the end of the night by all of their friends fucking her silly.

"Come here, babe," he offered, leading her to the queen sized bed. He helped her pull her dress off, and then the two of them spent an inordinate amount of time undoing his tux, before finally they both stood by the bed totally nude.

"Perfect!" she chirped, smiling at him and his small, though rock-hard cock. "This little guy is about to become very familiar with a new friend..."

"I cannot wait to have your asshole!" Dan told her enthusiastically, then laughed. "I'm kidding, of course, I'm going to make you a quivering mess of a cum slut first!"

"Well then, by all means..." she purred, moving onto the bed and leaning back with her legs spread. "I'd love to feel your magical tongue on my clit, Dan."

He eagerly, but calmly, advanced on her pussy, taking his time to draw out her desire. He kissed from her left foot down almost to her glistening cunt, but then skipped over it and went back up her right leg. When he reached that foot, he moved to kiss her, before nibbling his way along her jaw, down her neck, and to her breasts. He latched onto a nipple, kneading the other tit lovingly. She started shaking at his expert manipulations, humping the air and moaning her need. He bit gently on her nipple, giving her a mini-orgasm, and then moved to her other tit.

This one he was less gentle with, sucking hard and biting with a bit more force. Her pussy started to gush, and she arched her back, shoving her breast into his questing mouth. "Oh baby, you're amazing!" she praised him. "How do you make me cum that hard from just my tits?" she asked in bewilderment.

"I know how to read your body," he chuckled, smiling at her lovingly. Then he moved to the side of her, kneeling by her head, and slid his hand down to her sopping slit.

"Oh yes, please baby, fuck me with your fingers!" she begged, and he quickly obliged. Two fingers plunged in and out of her as he moved his cock to her mouth. She sucked greedily, bucking her hips in time with his invading hand as she started to squirt all over his arm.

"YES!" she screamed, not holding back at all. "Make me cum for you, baby! I'm your little slut!" Dan laughed and smiled as the noise from Mark's room quieted for a moment before resuming again.

"I think you spooked Heather," he laughed before adding a third finger and fucking her even harder.

"Who fucking cares?" she asked. "I'm a cum slut, and I want to be fucked like one!"

"Speaking of..." Dan said suggestively, "I have some surprises for you..." He got off the bed and walked to their things.

"More than the ass-fucking? Oh Dan, you shouldn't have!" she giggled, loving how slutty she was. Dan rummaged in the suitcase they had brought and pulled out two small pieces of pink plastic and a leather strap.

"I got you nipple clamps and a collar!" he told her, and she practically launched off the bed and to the ground at his feet. She slurped his cock into her mouth and frantically blew him, bobbing her head back and forth at a startling pace. Spit gushed from her mouth and fell onto her tits, making her erect nipples shine.

"Aa oo o uu" she said around his cock, her face shining with her own saliva.

"This feels amazing, my little cocksucker, but let's try them!"

She knelt back on her heels, and Dan quickly affixed the clamps - tight enough to bring her pleasure but not enough to be outright painful - and fastened the collar around her neck. "There, now you look like a real free-use whore," he told her proudly.

She squealed in delight and proudly thrust her tits forward. "You really think so?" she asked, giddy with joy.

"We can ask the guys soon, but yes," he told her, beaming at her reaction.

"This is amazing, I love you so much!" she enthused, and hugged him tight. The pressure of her tits pressing into him, which usually brought her some pleasure, was amplified 100 times by the clamps, and nearly had her cumming again!

"Please, baby, I am so excited to have my ass fucked, but right now my dripping, sloppy, loose cunt needs you in it," she begged, her eyes wide with need.

"Of course, my love. Okay, slut, stand and lean across the bed with your legs spread," he ordered, sleeping her ass when she got into the position he described. He guided the head of his cock to her opening and rubbed it along her slit.

"FUCK! Yes, baby, I'm such a slut. That pussy has been used so much, I'm such a whore, please give me cock!" she pleaded, squirting a little at just the feeling of his head rubbing her opening, getting his entire shaft covered in her fluids.

"You're still so tight!" he told her, thrusting in to the base. "You get fucked so much by all our friends, you should be ruined by now!" That degrading sentence was enough to bring her to another screaming, wailing orgasm, and she shook uncontrollably while soaking the duvet.

"I'm your slut, baby! Please, use me!" He thrust into her again and again, dragging his crown along her g-spot and making her cum continuously and fiercely.

Finally, her poor pussy couldn't cum anymore, and with a final gush of liquid she collapsed her torso against the bed. "Please, baby, I can't - I can't take any more," she hiccupped. "I need you to finish, and then take a break. Then you can fuck my ass, but please baby, I need to rest..."

"How about I cover your slutty face with my cum?" Dan asked, knowing what the answer would be.

"Oh! Fuck! I'm cummmmmming!" she shrieked, having one more orgasm forced out of her by the thought of being a painted whore. "Please, do it!"

Dan pulled out and she dropped to her knees, looking up at him with sparkling eyes and panting, her tongue lolling out of her head. "Make me yours, baby..."

"You're already mine," he told her. "That collar says 'Dan's Whore' on it, and it's locked in place!" She shivered her want and then came again as his semen splashed onto her, covering her cheeks and nose and mouth. His cum pooled under her eyes and she batted her long eyelashes to keep from going blind.

"Yeeeeeeessssss" she moaned, loving it. "I'm your whore, Dan. You can show everyone..."

After they both relaxed a little, they crawled onto the bed and cuddled against the headboard. "Was it true?" Samantha asked, "is the collar permanent?"

Dan laughed, loving that his words had had such an effect on her while she was so horny. "Yes and no. It is locked, but I have the key," he assured her. "Nobody has to see that except us and our friends, but when I put it on you, it's on until you're done being a whore."

"But baaaaaaby!" she exclaimed, whining slightly. "I'm never done being a whore!"

They both laughed, and cuddled a bit longer as the cum dried on her face.

Finally, Samantha seemed to be recovered from being all out of orgasms. "What do you think, babe? Are you ready for me to take your ass?"

Sammi moaned again, so turned on by the thought. "Yes, Dan, please, take my anal virginity! Fuck my virgin asshole!" she goaded him.

They moved into position, with Sammi on her back and her feet behind above her head, and Dan kneeling before her rubbing lube onto his cock. "This is it, baby; this is what we've been training for!" Dan excitedly told her.

"I know! Oh, Dan, I love you!" she gasped. "Do you think you could..."

"Eat your pretty little butt and make you cum before I stick my cock in your ass?" he offered, and she nodded with a huge smile on her face.

He loving licked her puckered ass, now much looser than when they had started preparing her weeks ago, and gave her a couple of orgasms by pushing on her perineal sponge with his tongue. He loved how she squirted onto the back of his head and how he could feel it drip down his neck and ears, and she loved the fact that he knew just how to make her cum in every way.

Finally, when her breathing was calm, Dan rose and looked at her. "Are you ready, baby?" he asked in a deep, serious voice.

"Yes! Oh Dan, I love you, take the hole that belongs to you. My cunt and my mouth may be cum buckets, but my ass is yours and yours alone!" she told him, and he smiled.

He leaned forward and pushed the head of his cock into her tight anus, the ring of flesh spreading around him. When his crown finally popped in, she let out the breath she had been holding as a piercing shriek. "OH MY GOD YES! FUCK MY ASS, DAN! I'M YOURS!" she shouted, loud enough to be heard clearly in the adjacent rooms.

Dan slowly thrust back and forth, building both speed and depth, until he was bottoming out in her ass on every forward push. She was going crazy, cumming and arching her back and panting and screaming.

When she started to get used to having her ass plundered, Dan reached forward and grabbed onto her nipple clamps, pulling lightly and making her howl in pleasure and pain. "YES baby! Oh yes, my tits are so sensitive! Thank you for my clamps!"

"Of course, baby, they're perfect for a little slut like you," he told her, so happy his gift had been a good decision. She really looked the part of his - or their - little slut now!

"Oh - oh, baby!" Sammi gasped between massive shudders. "Oh, my little asshole is getting sore, even your little cock is just too much for me to handle there..."

"What do you want, my whore?" Dan asked her, savagely twisting the clamps and making her empty cunt squirt all over his torso.

"I want your cum in my ass!" she begged, looking at him with manic eyes. "Please, baby, I want my last hole full of your cum!" Dan saw the necessity of not actually wearing her asshole out and picked up the pace, bringing himself closer to shooting off inside her rear passage.

"I'm almost there, baby..." he told her, knowing this would bring her pleasure to the next level. She immediately started cumming again, grabbing the sheets as he plundered her asshole and twisted her titty-clamps.

"Please... please... please..." she whimpered, begging and pleading to be filled like the good little cum whore that she was.

Finally, it was all too much, and Dan exploded inside of her, shooting rope after rope of his hot, sticky cum deep into her butt. "Take it all, baby!" he shouted, and she let out her loudest shriek of the night - or ever, for that matter.

She convulsed and rolled her head from side to side and thrust her clamped breasts up into his hands, the sting only heightening the pleasure she felt. She squirted fountains up his body, splashing back onto her all the way up to her face. She couldn't make a single intelligible sound, and after that initial scream seemed unable to gather enough air to make any sound at all. She just moaned and hummed and drooled like a mindless cum slut, which she was, at least for the night.

Eventually, she settled down and Dan pulled his spent cock from her ass. When they had lain there together for a few minutes, there was a timid knock at the door, and Dan answered it to find Tom's grinning face, with Ethan's arm wrapped around him.

"Sounds like you two had fun," he joked.

"Oh shut up and come fuck me!" called Sammi, and their two friends came through the door, followed quickly by Mark, who explained that Heather had finally been too tired to stay awake, even with what sounded like Sammi being literally murdered next door.

They did everything, all of their greatest hits. Sammi sucked each of the guys, rode them, and got fucked by them. They took a little break to watch Ethan and Tom fucking each other, only to have Sammi eat the cum out of their assholes. They stayed up all night, and when the sun rose it fell on Dan lovingly staring at his girlfriend, lying on the bed with her legs spread. There was a puddle of cum spilling out from her used, loose pussy and streaks of cum all over her tits. She still wore the collar and clamps, and her face was still coated in a base layer of Dan's cum, beneath many additional layers.