My Halloween Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"School girl?" I asked incredulously.

"Um, yeah..." Lili looked like the wind had been knocked out of her sail. "Is that not..."

"No, no, no! It's great. Really." I replied hurriedly before Lili started pouting. It was a cute outfit. A little blue and white plaid skirt -- and when I say little, I mean my thighs would be lucky to touch fabric, something that is unlikely on Halloween anyway -- and a white school shirt pre-knotted to expose my midriff. In her other hand she held the matching blue and white tie and black fitted blazer that would add to the outfit.

"You sure?" She enquired tentatively.

"It is cute, I just...didn't expect you to like that sort of thing."

"Well..." Lili blushed slightly, a blush that spread to her chest. I used her momentary pause to take in her nude form after seeing very little of it over the last week. Her face, neck and chest were all a delightful warm and speckled red. A woman being embarrassed by her choice of presented outfit but not even slightly insecure about her body was, I noted, a refreshing and empowering vision.

"If you dress up like what people normally dress up as on Halloween..."

Partial realisation dawned on me. "I'll look like your friends."

Lili sheepishly returned my gaze. "Kind of yes. I know demons and vampires and undead fiends."

Yes, those are all labelled under people my girlfriend considered friends, but hey, I knew some of them and they are good...monstery... people.

I did feel the distance between our two worlds acutely at that moment. What was fantasy for my world was banal in Lili's.

"Also..." I was shaken out of my thoughts by my still sheepish girlfriend. "...also it is sort of adorable to see you in something so uniquely human."

A little gasp flew from my lips. The difference of Lili's experience that I had preoccupied myself with instantly transformed into an almost naïve charm. My body melted a little at her shy gaze towards me, her almost pleading offering of the outfit. This outfit meant far more to her than just a simple kink a human would have. I was not being fetishized as a schoolgirl; my demonic girlfriend was fetishizing my entire humanity! A trait that was as fantastical and unique for her, as any undead was for me. I laughed to myself at the crazy, wonderful relationship I was in and took the outfit from her. Her eyes widened and her bright smile returned.

"Fine! If you insist." I exclaimed with false reluctance. She giggled with excitement and hopped from one foot to the other. Childish, maybe. Cute, absolutely.

I looked at her with curiosity.

"What are you going to wear?"

Lili's more confident and mischievous smile emerged. She slowly moved her hands towards her body. She drew the back of her nails along the curves of her skin. As I watched, ripples coursed along her skin and black flakes flicked down into place as if hundreds of tiny hands were placing shells onto her skin. Black, almost entirely black, with just a few white bands wrapping around her. It was like the night itself had clung to Lili's body to shield her pale skin beneath. Her violet hair flicked and curled as though blown back by an imperceptible wind. Dark curls fell lightly on her shoulders that were now clad in the leathery material.

The dark corset that Lili was now...not so much wearing but coated in, looked stunning to me. Tiny chain links treaded the line between eroticism and fetish and provided a glimpse of what the naughty part of my mind hoped I would be holding onto later. I had been promised a mind shattering time after all.

***

We arrived at a little detached two-story about a 40-minute drive from our house. Kass met us at the door flinging it open wide and pulling Lili into a crushing hug.

At least I assume that is what happened. All I saw was a flash of bright yellow and white shoot past me and collide with my girlfriend as my hand was still raised to knock on the now fully open door. The squeal behind me emanating from the small bubbly woman was contrasted with the strangled sounds coming from my girlfriend as she flapped her arms in an attempt to loosen the crushing grip from her friend. Her short yellow summer dress fluttered with the speed with which she had rushed out of the door and her white hair trailed behind her similarly. When she released her death grip on Lili, I realised she had been speaking the entire time and for the life of me I couldn't make out a single word.

Her face turned to me and her eyes lit up. I braced myself and was not disappointed as I found myself pushed against the wall next to the door a millisecond later with a small excitable woman hugging me and, assumedly, telling me how excited she was to see me, how happy she was we came, and how dinner was almost out of the oven. All I heard was "excited", "happy" and "oven" and knowing how my life and sense of normalcy had changed since I started dating Lili, I could have been moments away from meeting the world's happiest anthropomorphized cooking appliance.

Before I knew it the three of us were inside Kass' house and making our way into the living room.

"Wait just here a second and I'll check on dinner. Oh, I hope you like it. It should be only a few minutes from being ready. Do you want something to drink? I have wine? Maybe something stronger? Sit down and make yourself comfortable. Oh Jane, I would offer you...Lili do you reckon she can drink Mage's Tipple? Oh, it's so good to see you guys!"

Yeah, I've briefly met Kass twice before. That is how she speaks, all the time. It is endearing, I guess. Baffled at the torrent of words coming from the pale-skinned bundle of energy standing at the doorway to the kitchen, I turned to Lili. She was deep in thought with a finger to her chin.

"Got any Drinking Cloud?"

"Oooh I do! Want one too?"

"I will have just a glass of red wine please, Kass. I do not need any more of a buzz today."

Kass laughed out of sight from the kitchen. "I hear that Lils. It just gets more intense every year doesn't it?"

Lili just smiled in response and settled down on the plush dark brown sofas. I sat down too, tucked my feet up and sunk into the sofa next to her, cuddled up to her side. Lili absentmindedly played with the material of my schoolgirl shirt, drawing a nail along the fabric. Since we had driven to Kass' house, we had been mostly saved from embarrassment in our outfits. Lili had offered to make us appear nude if it would embarrass me less but I, graciously, refused.

"So..." I started, "She can end the world?"

"Well, she has the capacity to, the power to. But she lacks the authority of course."

"Oh, of course. Do they just give that out after a certain time or...?"

Lili laughed, "No, there are obviously deities above even a goddess like Kass. They have that authority if they wish, and the rest of us do not."

"Oh obviously." Lili's world was one I struggled daily to wrap my head around.

The way I could work it out is that every single thing that humanity had thought up as something more than normal, existed, and had always existed, if humanity believed it had already existed. So, if humanity believed it always existed, then it existed before humanity...even before humanity had believed it existed...before...humanity. Yeah it hurts my head a lot, it is easier just to process it one person at a time.

"So, are you sure we shouldn't help her out cooking? I know you said she offered to cook but still, it feels odd seen as...well...what is going to go on later."

Lili looked over with her mischievous smile and planted a kiss on my forehead. It was a little condescending but I felt loved all the same.

"Looking forward to after dinner, are you? Well I am sure if you peek in the kitchen, you'll see what you are in for and why she does not need any help."

She was daring me. I could feel it in her gaze. I did hear a considerable amount of noise coming from the kitchen but no yelps or signs that Kass was struggling.

With narrowed eyes I stood up slowly and crept towards the kitchen door. The crash, ding and hiss of dinner cooking grew louder as I stepped around the corner.

It was quite a sight. A thin band of green swung past my sight the moment I looked in. It was followed rapidly by a large empty glass that was gently slid onto the dark marble topped island countertop. The rest of the kitchen was a mass of green and black movement and looked almost overgrown. The swirling movement was too difficult for me to follow but I managed to make out the oven door being opened and a red sided ceramic dish being lifted in oven gloves. What was sliding into the gloves however was...long, thin, shiny and decidedly not skin tone. The same could be said for the chopping board and whatever herb was being cut up upon it. Unlike one would expect, the chopping board was not on the counter but was instead held aloft by a grasping green...well I knew what I was seeing but it was hard to accept it. That...thing... was wrapped around the chopping board while the tip of one was laying across parts of the herb and another held the knife while delicately and dextrously chopping it into small pieces.

I spotted hands over by the frying pan on the hob where it looked like a few pork steaks were frying. With great difficultly I managed to see past the sea of green and black and trace the hands back to their owner clad in yellow, standing smiling in the centre of the flurry.

Tentacles, that's what they were so there is no point denying it, flailed around her. Some seemingly had no purpose at that moment but were poised and ready, hovering out of the way. Others zipped and whipped around completing the cooking and serving with incredible precision and ease. It was hard to pinpoint where they were connected to her body as many, but not all, seemed to come from under her dress. Some did pour out from her arms or her back with such a smooth transition from pale, smooth skin to bumpy green appendage that it was a struggle to mark each origin. To make matters worse it almost seemed as though the starting point of certain tentacles shifted slightly as she twisted and turned.

Kass hummed and smiled as she spooned large roasted potatoes and roasted carrots onto three plates that were each held aloft by their own tentacle and currently held roasted tomatoes. Kass leaned over the frying pork joints and, seeming satisfied, scooped them up with a triple action of spatulas and simultaneously placed all three on the plates to join the vegetables. I stepped towards her drawn in by both the movement and the divine smell coming from the food.

Herbs were sprinkled from above by Kass' hands and I looked up at her face as they fell onto the food. Knowingly she responded.

"These things are completely sanitary, they come in the shower with me and get washed just the same as my hands not to mention being...well magical. But I thought for a first timer you might be put off a little bit if I handled things directly with them."

Before I could respond a tentacle shot towards me and I almost gasped. Freezing I winced before it redirected its path to fly past my head. Moving to the side a jug of gravy flew past me as the tentacle retracted before pouring its contents on the plates. Kass giggled at my reaction.

I grinned and gave a slight chuckle at the mundane absurdity I was witnessing. An eldritch being was cooking me dinner with an army of tentacled appendages on Halloween night in preparation for...well an incredible Halloween night.

She squeaked and turned. "Oh! Here are your drinks. Would you mind taking them. My hands are a little full and...I have a lot of utensils to put away."

Her knowing playful smile was amusing to say the least and I couldn't help myself from laughing. Despite knowing full well that she could likely carry the glasses and me into the dining room without a moment's pause I of course picked up the two glasses she had indicated as she tidied up and then followed her smooth movements out of the kitchen. Multiple tentacles slunk back into her skin and disappeared as she walked until only the ones currently in use remained, including those that untied her silver hair and let it trail down her back.

With a start I did a double take at the back of her dress. She was wearing a different one! I really shouldn't be surprised at the ability for Lili's friends to change clothes but it still caught me off guard. She was still clad in yellow but rather than a short and light summery dress, Kass was instead wearing a smooth, yellow, evening gown that stretched to below her legs and was open at the back all the way to just above her waist. She peeked over her shoulder at me to see my reaction and I saw something very dangerous.

Her eyes swirled and twinkled just the same as Lili's did and conveyed the teasing mischief of them just as blatantly. I closed my gaping mouth (who knows how long I had been gaping, possibly since I arrived), gulped and carried on into the dining room with Lili joining us close at my side. I didn't dare turn to look at her. I could already see her smug face in my mind.

"Set the tall glass on that coaster there, that is yours. The wine glass on that one next to you is for Lili."

I did as she asked and took my seat on one side of the oval table graciously. Sitting down made me very aware of the fact that I was currently dressed in a schoolgirl's outfit, next to my girlfriend in a corset and opposite a woman who I was going to later be...engaging with... dressed in a gown that got sexier with each angle I saw it from.

The food did smell delicious though. I was licking my lips almost unaware as the warm and exquisitely well-presented feast was laid in front of me. Kass seized her large glass filled with white bubbling wine and raised it high, spurring me and Lili to do the same.

"To good company, and to a wonderful evening." She declared in a far more formal, breathless and, dare I say seductive, voice than I had ever heard from her.

***

Lili and I murmured our agreements and clinked our glasses with Kass in toast.

It was at that point I noted that my glass was not empty as I had once thought it. Instead of empty space, a number of layers of fog had settled in the long glass. I flicked my head between Lili and Kass as they took quick tastes of their drinks questioningly.

Lili finished first. "It's Drinking Cloud. Go on try it! I am sure you'll adore it."

Surprisingly enough, Drinking Cloud is liquid when in your mouth, but when it is in the glass it is more like pourable cotton candy. Weird I know but that is just the texture and its physical state, the taste and what I can only describe as "inebriating effect" was out of my world. Immediately following my first swig my world spun like a high-speed merry-go-round and my body lazily followed suit. Alongside that disorientation my body felt as though gravity had shifted upwards and I was being dragged towards the ceiling, my clothes lightened and I swore my pleated skirt even rose off my legs. After what must have only been a few seconds my vision began to refocus on the amused faces of my companions and I noticed Lili's hand upon my bare leg, holding me steady, or on the ground I couldn't tell.

I wasn't sure if the smile upon their faces was the same kind of look you would get from a friend, enjoying your own enjoyment or of an owner, examining their pet's fascination with a new toy. Either way the feeling was wholly unique and I took repeated sips throughout the meal. As I did so I felt the experience lingering faintly even when I was not consuming the drink.

The delicious roasted feast we were treated to was somehow extremely filling but not heavy like large quantities of food so often can be. The three of us sat, drank and talked for a long time in Kass' pleasant and rather ornate dining room but eventually, the flirtatious smiles, lengthening touches and my ever-growing fascination with Kass' lips turned the focus of our evening. As always, succubi have no tact.

"So, shall we head to your room Kass? I have been waiting to pull Jane's outfit off since it arrived in the mail."

At least my succubus doesn't.

Spluttering and coughing on a cotton-candy-drink is a rather odd as you quickly realise it was just a reflex to cough. I recovered quickly and elegantly.

"Lili! I-I um...I mean that is- ahem- I mean it's Halloween so I'm sure you- well not necessary need because I'm not saying you're not in control of yourselves-but I can understand Kass that-"

Slightly more smoothly Kass rolled the space around us upwards and shifted our positions so that without a step taken, I was reclining upon her frankly gigantic bed with the two superhuman women lounging at the foot of the bed.

"...nice room." I said gulping.

"It is, is it not?" Kass replied.

It was then that ripples of wind shot past me ruffling my skirt and hair. My world spun much as the Drinking Cloud from earlier had made it but this time it was real. Green and smooth. They clutched at me from all sides and flung me into the air. My breath caught in my throat at the sudden and complete lack of control over my own body I had been subjected to. Curling around me they tightened and every inch of myself that they touched seemed to tingle. It felt like electric shocks igniting sparks across my body and before my eyes the dark bedroom was lit by ghostly, pale blue light. It flickered like candlelight. There was no apparent single source and the shadows of objects conflicted and fought.

I was thrown back into the soft welcoming bed with measured but intense force. My head hit soft, fluffy, white pillows.

I moaned.

"See, I told you she would enjoy your unique touch. Now my turn." Lili smiled.

Pouncing from the foot of the bed she for a second perched with clawed feet upon the metal footboard bars of the bed. Where her lovely black heels had gone, I had no idea. The small version of her leathery wings emerged behind her and her curled horns peeked from above the thick mass of hair that seemed to spread out and float as if underwater.

Drifting toward me as I was pressed upon the bed, I saw Lili's nails elongate to sharp black-glass points. I had felt their touch before and my second moan of the night came in anticipation. Her arms shot out.

Fabric flew past my eyes and was whipped away from me with unnatural speed before hovering and floating at the edges of the bed. I felt the tug and eventual break of my blouse, the knot of material torn and exposing my upper chest. Claws raked across my skin never seeming to draw blood but disintegrating any thread they came across. My tie whipped from my neck. The arms of my blazer lay in tatters.

Not content with stripping me, Lili continued her assault on my clothes while her lips descended upon my neck. She nibbled and licked as I purred into her. Unbeknownst to me, Kass was moving.

The first I felt of it was when a large snakeskin tentacle slid underneath the front of my knickers. I gasped as it simultaneously lubricated and stimulated my clitoris and established a firm grip upon my underwear. The tentacle sliding over my excited clit gently gave me my first openly sexual contact with Kass. I realised faintly that I was now well and truly into my first threesome while in a relationship with Lili. It was then that the tentacle tore my knickers from me and the last shreds of my blouse were torn exposing my breasts and nipples to the bedroom.

I barely had time to realise my exposure before tentacles wrapped around my breasts and fondled my nipples. Lili threw her head towards me and kissed me deeply. Our tongues fought desperately, the two of us overcome by the lusty situation we had created. My tongue occasionally brushed over her smooth sharp teeth, they threatened to draw blood.