My Halloween Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head shot back into the bed and I gasped. Lili looked surprised at my wide eyes but turned as she saw my hands grip at the bedsheets. Beneath my skirt, white hair shone and flittered, like the current was periodically rushing through it. Lili stared open mouthed before peeling back the edge of the skirt. Underneath she witnessed it. Kass' eyes locked upon my core. Her lips pursed around mine. Her tongue, taking long deep licks.

"Wow."

"Uh huh!" Was all I could reply to my girlfriend. Well apart from the moans that were forcing their way out. Lili moved to my left side so that I could see Kass' white skin shining in the blue light. Her dress had long since vanished, forgotten and I could clearly see the swell of her smooth skin all the way over her perfectly round butt and smooth straight legs. Tentacles emerged at various points on her body and either grasped at my flesh or flailed around in externalised enjoyment. Both her hands were upon my legs, holding onto me.

Lili was stroking my side but staring at her friend between my legs, feasting upon my pussy.

"L-Lady Kassogtha...may I please."

May you what?

Kass' voice came from all corners of the room. Her lips never left mine.

Lili shrunk a little at the sound but rapidly pushed onwards.

"May I lick you...below?"

The tentacle snatched her up instantly and our positions changed in a blink's length. I was held aloft with Kass kneeling on the bed, leaning slightly forward, face still pleasuring me intently. Lili was laying beneath her, just far enough back that I could see her face. Her corset was seemingly snapped and broken across the front exposing a line of skin. I watched as my girlfriend's head was lifted from the bed into range of the stunning, neat, porcelain vagina I could now see between Kass' legs. I stared as her tongue strained, tentatively to reach out.

My own pleasure was hidden from my mind for a few seconds as that tongue of my girlfriend's ever so slowly stretched towards her friend's neat lips. They touched. Lili's eyelids fluttered, and I orgasmed with the intensity of a firecracker.

My legs bucked wildly, only loosely held in place by the tentacles and Kass' hands. The tentacles on my nipples suckered them and pinched, elongating my orgasm to stretch for minutes. Kass herself hummed and continued her thrusting licks. The speed at which I had cum had left my body underprepared and my heart thundered into high gear as though it had to catch up with the progress of our sex. My eyes at some point rolled back along with my head and time seemed to fade away.

It is a cliché to say that the moment stretched on for forever but with the abilities of the two women I was having sex with, I didn't doubt the possibility. My mind eventually returned to the present and I found myself unceremoniously dumped upon the bed. The tentacles holding me seemed to momentarily lose all strength and I flew past Kass and Lili's erotic embrace. Lili's head worked furiously and I could see a clawed finger piercing Kass' vagina as the goddess in front of us groaned. Her eyes fluttered open again with a golden glow now emanating from them.

Across my body the tentacle's strength returned. They tightened their grips and I felt the pinch and squeeze of Kass' appendages upon me. Slowly I sensed one on my right approach my neck. Exhausted from the intensity of my release and still feeling fluids flow out of me I could only watch as it slid around my neck. It held me sensitively and by no means hinted that it desired to start asphyxiating me. But the possibility was there. The hint in Kass' eyes as she looked at me was there. The hunger, the knowledge of control. I realised then we were both under Kass' control, totally willingly. It was looking at her I noticed the very faint thin orange streams of light that seemed to float through the walls towards Kass, like sunbeams in a wooden shed.

I saw black mist flowing from Lili's fingertips like rivers onto Kass' skin and I knew its look. Liquid pleasure, firing every neurone, every pleasure centre. Lili was good at her job.

Kass dug her hands desperately into Lili's deep purple ripples of hair and many tiny tentacles followed suit. Large tentacles shot out to curl around the floorboards to desperately hold on. I noticed the house start to creak and I wondered how far Kass had sent her tentacles in her bid to hold onto something. I pushed my body upwards and, surprisingly, the tentacles moved with me.

Against the weight of the green, pleasuring appendages I gradually surged forward. My hands pushed my aching and shaky body off the bed. I pulled my legs up and sat upon my knees, my thighs pressing lightly against Lili's arched body.

I froze at movement beneath me. A large slithering object trailed up my now vertical legs as if following the trail of my wildly flowing juices. I gasped, moaned and groaned when it forcibly pushed into my sensitive pussy. Excited and loosened from my previous orgasm it began its thrusting into me. Wet sopping sounds from the far end of the bed told me my beautiful girlfriend was experiencing the same exquisite pleasure of the wonderfully smooth but paradoxically highly textured tentacles.

The tentacle lifted me upwards and made me unsteady as it slammed into me, the excess of the thrusting tentacle, curling and doubling over with the strike and smacking my clit with each thrust. The room was glowing with both blue and golden light now and the sounds of sex and pleasure filled the house. With herculean effort I managed to steady myself enough to reach forward. My hands spread out and reached. I clasped both of Kass' breasts in my hands and pinched her nipples together. It almost sent her over the edge.

She opened her eyes to stare at me. Golden rims shining back at me savagely.

My head shot forward...and my teeth sunk into her neck.

We tipped over the edge.

Me and Lili screamed into the night as our orgasms overtook our bodies. Both of us failed to continue our oral attention to Kass but she was already far over the edge. Part way through our orgasms was when the wave hit us.

A great rushing force of air and lightning sent me flying to the head of the bed and Lili smashing through the foot of the bed. The bed smashed in half and the two of us lay on the broken structure, stunned as our bodies attempted to calm themselves, but otherwise unharmed. Above us Kass floated in the air, nude and still, tentacles taut and outstretched.

The second wave hit us. The bed, pillows and floor were spared but the roof and walls exploded outwards. Boards and bricks shattered and flew. Fragments and shards crashed through the neighbouring houses and created wreckage around us. I heard a rumble in the distance and then a flash. Then another. And another.

Bright lights shot up from the distance and loud booms seemed to batter my ears from all angles. I saw flames shoot up from the ground and houses collapse in the blurred background. Each explosion was matched with a shake of the flailing, orgasming woman above us.

I looked at Lili, her face a stunned and terrified mirror for mine. She stood stock still, staring at her friend as she obliterated the world in her orgasm. Unconsciously or consciously I could not tell. Her sexual release was occurring at the height of her power and the world was melting like a satisfied lover. I stumbled backwards as if two feet further could protect me. I sensed Lili's wish to move towards me but she couldn't seem to activate herself. I backed away more from the flailing woman when my hand suddenly wrapped around something.

The command flew to my hand without passing my conscious brain and my arm swung with heroic strength. White streaked across the burning sky. My succubus girlfriend could only watch as I threw a white fluffy pillow straight into the face of her eldritch goddess of a friend, flailing mid-orgasm.

Kass opened her eyes immediately. Her face was shocked, almost angry and then her eyes flicked around.

In a flash I felt myself moving again. Great crashing and scraping sounds filled the air around me. Boards of wood and small metal poles swung through the room that reformed around me. The bed raised and regained its shape beneath my body. Cracks in the objects of the room were blown away and disappeared.

Lili found herself deposited upon the bed next to me as bricks shuffled themselves back into place and the house fully rebuilt itself. I shifted to look through the glass of the window beside me and could see not a hint of orange. No burning, no detonations. Just a dark Halloween sky, stretching endlessly and peacefully in front of me.

A small figure was sat at the foot of the bed. A small yellow summer dress wrapped around her hunched figure. I saw her eyes peer up at us, apologetically.

My breathing took a while to recover and I felt lightheaded. A light laugh fell out of my mouth and it was soon followed by more.

"Lili?"

"Yeah?" she tentatively replied. Doubtless worried she had scarred her girlfriend for life.

"Um, Kass seems a little backed up. Reckon we should give her a round two?"

There was a relatively lengthy pause that followed. It was then the turn of the other two women, to burst into laughter.

***

In the end, we needed a couple of days to fully exhaust Kass, and an extra one just for entertainment. If I'm honest, I don't remember a lot of it. The rest of Halloween night was a magical blur and Lili and Kass' powers didn't begin to wane in strength until around midday the next day.

They let me rest frequently, the bed expanding in size to accommodate my sleeping body while they lay around me and talked. Sometimes they did things, with each other, on their own. I can hardly blame the two of them for wanting to enjoy themselves and surprisingly, I ended up being okay with it.

Lili returned to me each time the two of them made love and made sure to cuddle and kiss with me. As it turned out, Kass' tentacles possessed semi-independent thought. So yes, her masturbating while me and Lili spooned and watched was insanely hot.

By the end of Saturday, I was absolutely shattered but proud of the effort I had put in to remain a participant. It is only so often you get to experience such an event, I thought to myself, meanwhile there will always be other opportunities to sleep. We all decided it would be wise to call it a day on Sunday and give myself and Lili time to rest before work started up again. I knew for me it would take far longer and knew I was going to sore for days, if not weeks, but as I said, how often do you get to experience a supernatural threesome with your succubus girlfriend?

"You know Jane?"

"Huh?" I questioned while Kass zipped around her house to check we hadn't left anything. We hadn't really brought much with us but she was checking all the same.

"It isn't quite the same as Halloween..."

"Yeah?"

"...but both Christmas and Easter are times where people put more belief into things that are a bit more magical, a bit less...normal."

"Oh?"

"And even that does give a little, noticeable increase in our power."

"Oh! Oh, you mean! Ummm."

"Hey Kass? Are you going home for Christmas this year?" My stunning, nude and glistening girlfriend called from the doorway.

Kass popped her head around the corner looked down the hallway. The single tentacle next to her face almost mirrored the smile that was plastered upon it. Lili herself was clad only in that seductive, mischievous grin that I loved and feared so much.

I stood between them.

"I'm not sure that..." I started to reply.

"Pleassseee Jane!" Was the reply I got, said in stereo.

Hmm, or maybe this sort of thing happens more frequently than I thought.

I hope you enjoyed this story of mine! If you did, I would appreciate it if you left a comment and rated my story! It takes a lot of effort to write these long form stories so good feedback lets me know if I should continue posting them.

Edit. Thank you to Cagonzon for providing feedback and helping edit this new draft of the story. It is up to a far better quality than it was before. I hope you enjoy.