Friendly Transformations

Story Info
Friends are angry. An entity notices. dubcon to HFN.
6.8k words
4.2
5.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: Strong language (f-slur)! Pussification. Like, seriously, there's a lot going on here.

Happy For Now ending.

~~~~~~~

"Welcome to your new lives!" said the being of light, hovering in front of Paul and the others. "I was in the neighborhood of Earth, and I have chosen you four to be my new vicarious hosts."

Paul, Mark, Adrian, and Leon, had been on the way home from the wrestling game, all of them sweaty and tired and in their third hour being on the road. They were also in their seventh hour of being furious at each other. Adrian had punched out a gay guy in the locker rooms, and now they were all under academic probation. Paul fucking hated Adrian for that stunt, and it probably meant the end of their friendship for multiple reasons. Everyone had acted poorly. Mark came out swinging with hatred for gays that matched Adrian's. Leon wanted to go and beat the shit out of both the 'fag' in the opposing team and all the rest of the other team and the ref and the school administrator who had handed out the sentence. Paul had been vehemently opposed to all of that. He also hated Leon's use of the word 'fag'.

The away match had been a miserable experience. The fallout from that shit probably meant the end of their entire friend group, and Paul knew he wasn't the only one thinking that way.

Academic probation and the loss of friends seemed a distant problem compared to the problem facing them right now.

Paul had been driving, and then everything went white. He thought he had killed them all.

But no.

The four guys stood in the gym of their college, the Phoenix mascot emblazoned brightly on the wall where it had held since long before the four guys started school here. They had each come up from high school wrestling; Paul and Adrian from in-state, from the same high school, while Mark and Leon had come in from California and Florida respectively. They and a bunch of other wrestlers met here practically every day. They trained, they fought. They even bled on these mats. They were the four best guys on the entire team.

And now the four of them were nude, standing around under the bright lights of the floating figure.

Mark tried to speak up, but his voice made no sound. He clutched his throat, his eyes boggling. Adrian steeled himself. Leon tried to look for a way out, trying to step away, but his feet weren't letting him move

Paul waited for the other shoe to drop.

The being of light cheerfully said, "Excellent! You all understand some of what I am saying, and you're smart enough to know that I have way too much power over you. Get used to that. I do what I want, and you do what I want, too. You're not slaves, though; perish the thought! I want you free to enjoy life, but I also want strong emotions.

"I am not a malevolent god.

"I will grant a lot of boons to all of you But beware! Every boon you ask for will be replicated in reverse upon your friends, or however I desire." The being said, "You may call me 'Delta', as in your world's symbol for change. You may ask questions now."

Paul, Adrian, and Leon all held their tongues.

Mark instantly demanded, "What the fuck! Why are you doing this to us--"

He tried to say more, but Delta cut him off; he was speaking but nothing was coming out.

Delta said, "A very succinct question. To answer: You all harbor anger and love toward each other in roughly equal manner, and none of you are related to each other. Other than that: I have checked your internet search histories and all of you are quite kinky; one of you in particular! It will be fun to find out which. In other matters: All four of you are quite hateful toward other people in the world, though all the forms of your hate are different. I wish to make use of that hate, to make you love what you hate. Those are always the most fun changes." Delta finished with, "And now! We will start with the permanent changes to you and all your friends! Be careful now. This shit is permanent. Subsequent alterations might minimize previous alterations, but they won't change them!"

Delta pointed at Adrian, saying, "What do you want?"

"Kill all fags so I don't have to worry about them in the locker room!" Adrian said, as furious now as he had been when they first served him that academic probation hours ago, at the start of this terrible day. And then Adrian jerked as though he had been punched in the face, before righting himself. "What? No. I don't want to kill anyone, you fucking glowing fairy ass--"

"Ohhh! Sorry," Delta said, his voice the only one present in the room. "And now we come to the first of our prohibitions. I won't kill anyone for you. You need to do that yourself, but the people I change often don't want to hurt other people at all, so you probably won't be doing that after I'm done with you. But I will solve this 'faggot' problem for you. There. Now you're all gay. Adrian is a complete faggot, though. It's only fair that he only gets hard when getting another guy off."

It was like Paul had opened his eyes for the first time.

He looked upon Mark, and Adrian, and Leon, and saw studs.

Mark was a Korean guy from California with a tight body and a wonderful set of abs that led to a hairy crotch with the cutest little dick. They always made fun of him in the locker rooms for that tiny manhood, but he was the only one of them who pulled a girl every weekend for multiple reasons, not the least of which was that he was a grower, by a lot; not a shower.

He was fucking hot.

Why was he hot?

Why was Paul's cock rising to attention?

Ah. He was gay, then. Fun to know.

Adrian was Paul's long-time friend, but it was hard to see 'friend' right now when all Paul could see was those arms and that ass and those pecs. Adrian always got accused of being on gear, but he always passed every test they gave him; he was just built like that. His cock hung soft at probably four inches, but his balls were the real draw. They were huge. Big as large eggs, and hanging low in a hairy sack. He always attributed his gains to his big balls, and for some reason Paul wanted to lick them. He wanted to lick those muscle tits and sniff those hairy pits and kiss those cocksucking lips.

And then there was Leon.

Leon was the black kid from Florida with the actually-smallest cock on the team. It was three inches long both hard and soft, and it fit him well. Paul wanted to put the guy in cock cage and drill him from behind, making that thick black ass bounce as he kissed those thick pink lips.

Paul was Paul; his feelings over himself seemed to be the same. He was the tallest of the group, with the biggest cock at 9 thick inches. Looking down at himself, and over at Adrian, and considering how touchy Adrian was about fags... Had Adrian had been scared of him fucking his hole, or something?

Because he would love to fuck Adrian's hole right now. The idea had never appealed to him before, but it appealed to him now.

All of the guys looked ready to fuck, all of them silently looking at each other on the other sides of the square blue mat. Adrian looked especially horny, but his weird little mushroom cock was still soft. his huge balls hanging tight.

Delta smiled, saying, "There! Now that's better. Three of the four of you were homophobic, some worse than others, and now you're all turned on by men. Moving on." He pointed at Mark. "Your turn!"

Mark, ever the smarty, accused, "You said that whatever we wished for would be visited upon us, and then in reverse on our friends. Not whatever the fuck you just did."

Delta said, "I reserve the right to change wishes however I wish! Don't like it? Become an ascended being yourself." Delta pointed at him again, and this time Delta's voice was stronger. "What do you want?"

Mark struggled to shut his mouth but words pulled out of him anyway. "I want all trans people to--" He wrenched back, taking control of his words, but not fully, "--to be comfortable in their bodies!" Mark spat on the mat, glaring at the glowing guy. "Fuck you."

"No, my good pet, fuck you."

And then Mark's cock and balls inverted, his cock slipping backwards and his balls popping up out of his sack with an audible pair of pops, traveling under his skin and then inward. Red splashed where Mark's manhood used to be. Everyone stared.

Mark gasped, holding his pussy and then touching it, his finger going in--

He ripped his finger back out, exclaiming, "Holy shit it's a fucking pussy!"

Paul stared, feeling bad for him. Adrian winced, holding his own manhood.

Leon laughed. "Ha! Fucking tran--!"

"You too," Delta said, cutting Leon off before Leon could finish.

Leon stopped laughing and squirmed as his tiny black cock and balls went inside of his body and red splashed down. Leon gasped, touching himself, whispering, "No no no noooooo!"

Adrian said, "I want the biggest dick in the group."

Mark and Leon both yelled out in jealous hatred, "FUCK YOU!"

Paul simply frowned, muttering, "What the fuck, dude."

That's it. Adrian was off the friend list, for sure.

The other two were probably lost causes as well.

And then Delta said, "No."

"... What do you mean 'no'?!" Adrian yelled.

Mark and Leon both laughed.

Paul just felt sad.

Delta said, "You're a complete faggot, Adrian. You wouldn't know what to do with a big dick and your wish would unbalance the group too much. Instead, you get to take the biggest dick in the group. Your own cock gets nubbed."

Adrian's cock instantly shrunk to a tiny thing, almost invisible inside his foreskin and his pubes. At least his balls were still massive. He touched himself, whispering, "No. No... No!"

Leon spat at him, "At least you still have your balls, asshole!"

Adrian shot back, "Get fucked, girl."

"I'm a fucking MAN!" Leon said.

"That's not what your pussy says," Adrian called back.

Mark was focused on someone else. He was staring at Paul.

"Oh my god, Paul," Mark whispered.

Paul was staring at himself, too. Paul felt a tingle in his manhood. Suddenly he had twice as much dick to work with, his shaft going from 9 inches long to something like 13, but the thickness is what really got bigger. And then his balls seemed to drop, or rather droop. They weighed on him, becoming the size of large lemons.

Mark shuddered. "Fuck. Why does that turn me on so much?"

Adrian said, "Because we're all fags now."

"You're the fag," Leon yelled back.

"So you accept your new life as a woman," Adrian asked, all cocky.

"... My pussy is so fucking horny right now," Leon said.

Mark muttered, "Fuck. Only one cock to go around."

Leon and Adrian both muttered, "Shit."

Delta commanded Paul, "What do you want?"

Oh no.

This was bad, Paul thought.

Paul felt a pressure build within and try to escape out of his mouth. After a horrible moment of trying to stop it and knowing he would fail, Paul accepted whatever was coming, hoping only that he could make a good choice for the group.

He felt himself say, "I want my friends to all have at least one cock that they truly like."

Oh no.

Paul knew what he had wished for.

But the other guys did not. Adrian, Mark, and Leon all smiled wide, all of them looking hopeful.

Paul could only say, "I'm so sorry, guys."

As Delta let out a laugh. "Yes! This is a good one. A nuance to know, all of you: I know minds and souls and also internet search histories. I know what Paul actually meant, and this is a fun one--"

"Please," Paul said, "Please. Don't let the rest of the world be able to see whatever you transform us into."

Delta hummed, then said, "I agree to this nuance. You'll get the worst option of whichever kinky shit you pick, though."

The three guys were panicking, yelling, their words inaudible in the otherwise silence of the gymnasium. Paul was able to speak right now.

Paul was stuck on what to say.

Delta understood. He said, "If you list four ideas that you like I'll pick the worst one for you and that's fine."

Paul tried to think of the least-bad things.

He ended up saying, "Always raped, always nude, centaur, girltaur, hairless, bimbo, stretchy, always clean, mega multi-cocks, scent marking, cock transformation--" He froze. "... why did I say 'always raped'?"

Why did he say more than 4 options?

Delta smiled. "Because I desired it. We're doing more than what you said, anyway, since I'm enabling your second desire of 'not being noticed'."

Instantly, Paul's cock grew all the way to his knees, his balls ballooning out to the size of footballs, his body bulking up with muscle and height, everything about him becoming massive.

And then things got easier.

He was fucking hung. He should fuck his gay friends, right? They wanted it, after all. He lifted up his arm and sniffed his hairy pit. Yeah. He smelled like a man. Gays love this shit.

Paul chuckled.

Leon groaned out in pleasure as his rear end ballooned and a second pair of legs appeared about two feet behind his first set of legs. A huge cock drooped out of his front crotch, reaching halfway to his knees, chubbing up hard. It was as thick as a normal person's wrist.

Leon exclaimed, "Holy shit! What is this shit you freak! Paul! What the fuck!"

Mark neighed as his torso expanded, tiny blonde-furred nubs extending out of his lower waist on both sides. Those nubs turned into hooves and then full horse legs as his back legs broke and rearranged, becoming digitigrade horse legs. Blonde fur turned brown as a sleek brown horse body pulled out of Mark's backside. And then a horsecock flopped down from his back half, easily visible from every angle. His horse body was honestly kinda small. His horse cock was not small at all.

Not as big as Paul's cuntdestroyer, though.

Mark tensed his horsecock, slapping his horse stomach with it, saying, "I feel the cock, but I feel... Weird."

He probably still had a pussy back there. Leon for sure still had a pussy--

And then Adrian moaned.

All three of them looked at Adrian as a bright pink tattoo lit up at the bottom of his abs. A stylized heart surrounded his belly button and curling script stretched out like wings on both sides. He touched the tattoo and suddenly flexed forward, sticking his ass out, reaching to his hole, saying, "Fucking hell."

Delta said, "And that's good enough for now! All of you can switch to your normal forms except for Adrian. All of you will not have true satisfaction unless you have fun in your real forms, except Adrian. He's always going to be like that; I did upgrade him to free-use fag, though. Can't rape a fag! Luckily, he'll always be clean and ready to go! No poop or disease for anyone! I'll be watching!"

Delta vanished and suddenly they could all move again.

A scent filled the air. It was Paul's scent; strong and alpha.

All the other gays in the room and also faggot Adrian looked his way.

Paul asked, "Who wants to get fucked first?" No one moved, so Paul said, "Well then I'll make the decision."

He walked toward Adrian.

Adrian paled, and then he tried to run. All he ended up doing was falling onto the floor, and then Paul was upon him. Adrian tried to get away, saying, "No! No! No. I'm not a fag. I'm not a fag! I don't like dick!"

Paul held his legs apart, showing off his hole, saying, "Oh come on, Adrian." His grip was implacable so Adrian wasn't getting anywhere. "God damn you're a weak fucking wrestler. You can't even escape from this? Well whatever. Hey guys! Get over here. Tell me what this hole looks like."

Mark and Leon clopped and padded over, to look down at Adrian.

Mark said, "Looks like a puffy cunt."

"Oh yeah." Leon said, "That's a cunt."

Adrian's hole was puffy and pink and already gaping at Paul, the round muscles of his ass looking like they'd be great squeezers for Paul's cock.

"Time to break in the fag," Paul angled his hips and shoved inside of Adrian. "There we go!"

Adrian screamed but the scream turned into a moan almost instantly. Paul picked Adrian up by the hips and used him like a fleshlight, shoving his cock into his friend from high school and college who had tried to steal his own cock.

"Yeah that's right. Moan, faggot." Paul said, "You tried to take my cock from me, so I guess, in a way, you did."

Paul's cock bulged out of Adrian's stomach, shoving forward, stretching him out, bulging Adrian's new tattoo. Adrian's hole squeezed down on Paul. It felt pretty great. Paul got lost in the moment, but not too lost. He saw Mark and Leon feeling each other up.

Paul wasn't about to leave them out of the fun of fucking centaur pussy, so he activated a part of himself he instinctively knew would work. In a flashing instant Adrian vanished and Paul's giant cock gained a nice pink tattoo around the base.

Adrian was gone.

Adrian was here, inside Paul's manhood, located somewhere around Paul's second pair of balls.

Adrian's thoughts flowed into Paul, 'Where am I? What am I-- Oh god, Paul. What did you do? Am I your cock? I don't want to be your cock! Let me out!'

Paul's leg-sized cock started thrashing around, trying to hit him in the face and chest. Paul let it happen for a moment, kinda enjoying the sensation of slapping his own face with his cock, leaving trails of slick everywhere. And then that was enough of that. Paul was in control here. Paul tensed his cock and the trashing stopped.

'Let me out!' Adrian mentally screamed, but it was a pretty soft sort of scream. 'Let go of me!'

"Don't worry little buddy," Paul said to his twitching cock, caressing the pink tattoo around the base. "You don't have a cock anymore. All you have is a nub. I'll let you know what having a cock is like and you'll like it." Paul looked around, muttering, "I just have to find another hole."

Adrian whispered, 'I don't want to be a cock.'

"Sure you do."

'... I... I do?'

"Oh yeah. Holes are warm, and you're going to be warm. Best feeling ever! Just need to find... Ah! Duh." Paul playfully thonked his head with a fist. "I'm dumb."

Mark and Leon both had pussies and assholes, and both of them had really big lower bodies. They could take Paul easily. Both of them looked to be ready for the taking, too.

Mark was kissing Leon, Mark's rear cock flapping hard against his stomach. Leon's front cock leaking a lot. Both of them were talking about who was going to get fucked first, and then Leon made the decision for both of them.

Mark shoved Leon around and grabbed that massive black ass in his huge hands, exclaiming, "Found your pussy!"

And then Mark launched forward, his front horse hooves and his hands gripping Leon backward, straight onto that horse cock. Leon cried out in plain, and then pleasure, as he held onto Mark's front legs and got drilled from behind.

'An opportunity,' Adrian said, inside Paul's sack.

"Yup!" Paul said, happily.

Paul went around to Mark's backside, and yup, there was the pussy; right below the asshole, right above the balls. Those balls slapped hard into Leon's black ass and Leon threw it back in a very fun way, riding that horse cock, yelling about how awesome it was.

"Of course it's awesome!" Mark said, fucking hard. "I'm almost th-- Paul?!"

Paul grabbed onto that horse's ass and shoved his Adrian-cock into that hole, spreading him wide. Mark cried out but was silenced as Paul absorbed him, too, his cock head transforming into that of a horse, all flared and bumpy.

'What the fuck!' Mark yelled inside Paul's balls. And then, 'Adrian?!'

'Hello and shut up. I see another hole, Paul.'

Leon was practically frozen in confusion, his back legs spread wide, his pussy already gaping below that giant black butt. "... Where's the cock?"

"Right here."

Paul shoved forward into that black girltaur cunt, all the way to the hilt.

Leon exclaimed--

And then Paul absorbed him, too. Paul's cock turned a fraction darker. Four pairs of balls dangled from his crotch, each of them the size of footballs, each of them from a different person, each of them talking to each other and to Paul.

12