Friendly Transformations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mark?! Adrian, too?' Leon thought. 'WHAT THE FUCK!'

'I know, right? Now which cunt are we gonna fuck?' Adrian asked

'I would like to know that, too,' Mark said.

'I was so close to orgasm, you fucker Paul!' Leon yelled.

Paul smiled and laughed at all the tiny voices in his head, but which really originated from his cock, and then he jacked off twice more. That was all it took. Paul came, his prostate flexing hard, but his balls, and the balls of his friends, flexing even harder. The largest orgasm ever rocketed out of his gigantic dick.

A small pool of spunk launched from his cock, almost shoving him off of his feet with the force of the ejaculation. That pool of white landed dozens of feet away and splashed down, drenching the gymnasium in sperm.

A dark spot of something was in the center of that sperm. As the white flowed away, Leon crawled out of the splash zone looking exactly as he had before everything; a simple wrestler guy with a tiny dick.

Paul felt his everything tense again as another orgasm ripped through his body, sending out another splash zone of white almost all the way to the ceiling before it crashed down, getting sperm everywhere. Mark groaned as he coughed out cum, looking normal. No pussy; just a cock. Still handsome, though.

Paul held his cock upright, hugging it tight, jacking it with his entire upper body just enough to erupt once more, sending out another pool of cum directly overhead. It arced and landed just behind Paul, catching him in the splash and almost toppling him over.

Adrian pulled himself out of that final ejaculate, sputtering sperm out of his mouth, saying, "Fucking hell that was the best orgasm I have ever had."

And Paul sighed, the shared orgasms ending.

Leon vomited sperm, muttering out between vomits, "What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck."

Mark shat out sperm and puke out white, too, emptying from both ends, mumbling, "Why does it taste good. Why. Why. Why."

Adrian rolled on the ground, spitting out white, saying, "Oh god. That really happened, didn't it."

Paul chuckled, hefting his giant, leg-sized cock and his single pair of foot-ball-sized balls, saying, "Want to go again?"

Everyone instantly started saying 'no' and other various angry words. Paul didn't really care what they wanted, though. His cock led him to turn around and aim at Adrian--

"Yeah no." Delta appeared, saying, "I went overboard with some of that."

--Paul dissolved in sperm, his muscles falling away, his cock faltering. Like an ice sculpture melting in the heat of a blast furnace, Paul's every-new-thing turned to not-him, falling away, leaving him as himself, before Delta had appeared. Just a normal guy, if rather tall compared to his friends, and with a much bigger dick than them.

"... Huh," Paul said. "Okay. So. Uh. Sorry about, uh, non-conning you guys."

Mark shuddered in the sperm, mumbling downward at the mess, "Why do you still taste good."

Leon leaned back in the spunk, yelling out, "Thank god! I'll never insult a trans person ever again!"

And Adrian suddenly collapsed to the floor, squirming and yelping and holding his crotch.

Paul went to Adrian. "You okay, man?"

Adrian brushed away the sperm from his crotch, revealing a pussy.

Paul's eyes went wide. "Oh shit. That's not a cock."

Adrian's eyes went wide. "Oh no. No no no!"

Delta reappeared. "Yeah. That's more balanced. Mouth, pussy, ass; Three holes for three friends. A very real pussy, too, by the way. That one can get pregnant. I gave you an implant in your upper arm, though, so you won't get pregnant right now... Let's put back the free-use-fag, though. Let's make you a bit bigger, too, so you can take all the cock that they're going to give you."

Underneath the white slick, a pink tattoo spread across Adrian's hairless abs. His muscles expanded He grew over half a foot taller and his ass ballooned. He moaned as he got to his knees and spread his ass, showing off his pink pussy and his gaping hole.

Paul's cock expanded to a full foot long, his balls growing to the size of kiwis.

Mark yelped as suddenly he was holding a giant dick, too.

Leon looked down at his own new maleness. "Hot."

Delta said, "In fact, if you don't get at least three orgasms in your hole every day on average, muscle fag, you'll get fucked by some random guy who won't remember doing it. So have fun with your friends! Or randos. I don't care. You shouldn't have punched that kid in the showers. It was simply rude."

A moment passed.

Adrian moaned loudly, aiming his pussy right at Paul. Maybe it was on purpose? Maybe it was an accident. Either way, Paul was ready to go

Paul raced to fuck that pussy, rapidly wrestling Adrian into position. Mark was somehow there, too, fighting against Paul to try and shove into Adrian's pussy first.

Paul tore Adrian away, but slickness of the cum made it difficult to get any grip. Paul lost control fast, and exclaimed, "He's my friend! I get his pussy first!"

Mark was front to back with Adrian, arms wrapped tight around Adrian's stomach, smiling as he shoved forward-- And then he frowned. "Wrong hole?"

Adrian moaned out, "Right hole!"

And then Paul was fully under Adrian, his legs between Adrian's. He kicked out left and right. Adrian and Mark fell onto Paul, and Paul's cock speared right into Adrian's pussy. Both of them grunted and then moaned brightly. Soon, Mark was fucking ass and Paul was fucking pussy, the two of them pounding into Adrian's backside, everyone absolutely covered in spunk.

Paul suddenly found himself sucking on Adrian's muscle tits and Adrian cried out in joy. Paul briefly stopped, mumbling, "Holy shit muscle tits are great."

"Suck them and fuck me--aggble."

Leon had shoved his cock down Adrian's throat, laughing as he went to the hilt in one thrust. "I thought I might have to make you learn how to deepthroat, faggot, but you're world-class already."

Adrian moaned as he sucked, all three of his holes filled by his three friends.

Mark came first, shoving deep into Adrian's hole, his cock twitching hard. He held there for a while, his massive cock and big balls pulsing against Paul's, the wall between Adrian's pussy and ass rather thin. Mark giggled, chuckled, and then pulled out.

... But he was still there above Adrian.

And suddenly Paul was fucking with something that only felt half right.

Mark launched off of Adrian, exclaiming, "A pussy again?! Where did-- YOU HAVE MY COCK, PAUL!"

"Is that what that is?" Paul reached down and felt two cocks, one right on top of the other, and yeah, that's what that was. He shoved Adrian upright to sit on top of the second second cock, and now Paul was fucking both of Adrian's holes himself. "I'm using it. You'll get it back shortly. Probably."

Mark tried to get his cock back, reaching down to pull at Paul--

But Leon was there, shoving Mark into the sperm and then drilling down into Mark's cunt, saying, "That's for shoving it in so fast to me when you were a horse, faggot."

Mark was soon moaning.

Adrian rode both of Paul's 12-inch cocks, playing with his own nipples, calling out, "Oh god! Oh shit! Oh fuck! I love this!"

It was like watching a miracle.

Paul loved this, too.

Suddenly his four balls tensed hard, erupting up both of Adrian's holes. Adrian yelped, suddenly cumming himself, and now Adrian was smiling, holding onto Paul's chest, as Paul held onto Adrian's thighs. Both of them rode out the shared orgasm and near the end Adrian's holes clenched harder, holding tight, the pussy muscle faggot cumming again, riding a double orgasm, all of his muscles rippling with power.

Paul simply watched. He loved this.

He loved Adrian.

... Huh. How about that?

Paul simply watched for a long time, his cocks barely going soft--

Mark exclaimed, "Holy shit holy shit holy shiiiiIIIIIiAAh!"

So Mark was cumming from getting pussy fucked, then? Yup. That's what it looked like. Paul and Adrian watched the whole thing, happening only a few years from them, on a different cum-covered blue wrestling mat.

Leon kept fucking through his own orgasm, yelling, "That's right faggot. I got what you neeee....d!" He came, throwing his head back, opening his mouth wide. He laughed. "Holy shit that was..." His eyes went wide. Leon exclaimed, "What the shit!"

Mark pulled away, sliding on the cum, a massive foot-long cock flopping around his crotch. "Ha ha! I got my cock back!"

Leon cried out, "No! No! Give it back!"

And then Mark ran away, giggling as his cock slapped his thighs, saying, "My cock now, faggot!"

Leon tried to catch him but he slipped in the cum all over the floor. "That's mine!"

"It's clearly Korean! Not black. This one is mine!"

Leon tried to catch Mark but Mark extended a hand and pushed down. It was a simple redirection. Leon went into the spunk again, and Mark got away.

Mark called out, "Go get fucked if you want one! Paul has extra!"

"You stole mine!"

Paul and Adrian watched the whole thing. Paul was already soft, but still inside of Adrian. Both of him. Adrian hummed a little then lifted a bit to look at his pussy and the two cocks laying below him. It was a mess down there, but there were definitely two cocks on Paul, and zero on Adrian.

Paul said, "You got a great pussy, Adrian."

Adrian leaned down and kissed Paul. "I do, don't I."

Paul smiled. And then he reached up and pulled Adrian down for a much better kiss.

Leon stood above the two of them, his black pussy on full display. "Paul. Fuck me. Please."

Adrian rolled off, giggling, saying, "Fuck him good, Paul!"

Leon tried to sit down on Paul, but Paul grabbed him, twisted, and threw Leon to the cum-covered mat.

"The fuck?" Leon asked, his ass jiggling in the air.

Paul slapped Leon's ass, saying, "I want to see this faggot ass jiggle as I pound your pussy."

And then he did just that. Leon got into it, a lot, shoving back onto Paul, flexing that giant black ass, as Paul shoved both his cocks into both of Leon's holes.

Adrian was getting pounded to multiple orgasms by Mark, on the nearby mat. Both of them were highly enjoying the moment. Mark was a rather fast shooter, though. As Paul was still fucking Leon, Mark tensed up, his face turning funny as he came up Adrian's well-fucked pussy.

Mark smiled as he rested on Adrian, with Adrian's legs wrapped around him.

Adrian said, "You're pretty good."

"Thank you. I try." Mark pulled back a little, saying, "So it looks like I can cream Adrian's pussy without losing the co... no. NO! FUCKING HELL!"

Paul felt another weight on his crotch. He smiled as he aimed the third cock at Leon's asshole, saying, "You've been triple fucked before, right, Leon?"

Leon was half lost to the joy, but he still managed to look behind him, softly asking, "Wha--AT FUCK! Paul!"

"Yeah you can take it." Paul kissed Leon's back, saying, "Knew you could."

"I guess I can."

"Your ass was made to be fucked."

Leon laughed then started really throwing it back. "Your balls are practically hitting my abs! I love it."

There were six balls down there, so Paul was glad that Leon was feeling something about them, too. Paul was absolutely loving their weight and swing, too.

Adrian giggled as he watched the show, playing with his muscle tits as he asked, "How the fuck does this work?"

Mark was on the cum-covered ground, sighing sadly into the sperm.

Paul said, "Give me a moment and I'll see what happeeeEhhhns!"

Orgasm tore through Paul as one pair of his balls felt like it turned into pure, thick joy that crawled through his sack, following his vas deferens up and around to his prostate, before it shot out through his cocks into Leon's everything. His cocks relaxed, one of them relaxing a lot faster than the others, shrinking all the way down to his crotch. His cock inside Leon's pussy got pushed out as Leon's clit grew to the size of a cock, his hole turning into a sack, two big balls flopping down into that restored sack.

Leon looked underneath him, saying, "Thank god."

Paul slid out of the sperm, getting up as he said, "Looks like when you two cum, you lose your cock to each other, or something. I fucked both of Adrian's holes and didn't lose anything, though."

Leon held his cock, saying, "Doesn't seem fair."

Mark pushed his legs apart. "Nothing is ever fair. Fuck me, please?"

Paul complained, "Shit, dude. I don't think I can."

Mark stared up at Paul. "FUCK. ME. NOW."

Adrian laughed. Leon chuckled.

And Paul smiled, getting between Mark's legs, his footlongs flopping, his double-trouble balls hanging very low, as he said, "Give me a minute. Or longer. This is tiring."

"Sure sure." Mark waved at his ass laying flat in the spunk in front of Paul. "Need some motivation?"

"I would love that," Paul said.

Mark got up on all fours, arching his back, saying, "So when I fuck girls, I love it when they do this. Am I arching it right?"

Adrian said, "Fuck, dudes. I'm never fucking a girl again, am I?"

"Nope," Leon said, holding his cock. "And I don't think I am, either. I don't want to lose this again."

Adrian laughed. "Now that you actually have something to lose?"

"Shut up, faggot," Leon said, angrily.

"Why don't you make me, faggot?" Adrian opened his legs toward Leon, saying, "You're never fucking a girl either. That means you're getting fucked for the rest of your life, too."

Paul's cocks were hard again as he watched the show. He also watched Mark flex his pussy and hole. Mark was mostly distracted by the show, but he was surely trying to get Paul hard again. It was working. He knew how to arch that back and throw out that ass.

Paul took Mark's hips into his hands and Mark gave the cutest, smallest 'yip!'

Paul chuckled then leaned forward, his top cock going into Mark's asshole, his bottom, slightly bigger cock going into Mark's pussy. Mark yelped louder at the sudden intrusion, and Paul pulled him back and then fucked him good. Mark gasped at the sky as he rode Paul, his arms going back to hold onto Paul as much as he could.

Mark came before Paul, his holes squeezing hard on both of Paul's cocks, and that was what finally drove Paul over one final edge. A pair of balls twisted up and out of Paul's sack and exploded into Mark's holes.

Paul's top cock shrunk to nothing; transfer complete.

Mark was on all fours, giving Paul a great view of his muscular hole, twitching, as his pussy transformed into big balls and an even bigger cock.

"And now I'm spent," Paul said. "That's done."

Leon, however, was fucking Adrian in Adrian's pussy. He came, then started saying, "No no no no! NO! FUCK!" He yelled, "FUCKING SHIT! I even saw Mark do the same stupid shit and then I went and did it, too. Shit."

Mark laughed.

Paul gained a second cock.

Adrian, still with his muscle pussy between his legs, said, "So I think any time you guys cum Paul gets a cock, and he has to fuck it back into you for you to get it back."

Leon looked at Paul.

A moment passed.

Leon gestured to his pussy, saying, "Can you--"

Paul frowned. "I said I was done for the day--"

"Nope." Delta appeared. "You get endless stamina and cum now. But also." He turned to Leon and Mark. "You could get any guy to fuck you and the deposit of maleness in your body would induce the regrowth of your own. Paul simply generates extra cocks and balls in a system that is tied to your own expulsion of your manhoods. Adrian was wrong about how that works. If you cum anally then you don't lose your cocks, so go get fucked if you want to keep your cocks around. Either way, no one is going to notice any of these nuances about your sex aside from you four." He looked to everyone. "Just thought I'd clear that up." He looked around the room... "And I'll clear this up, too."

The cum vanished from the gymnasium.

Delta pointed to Adrian. "Hairless and incredibly male and always-nude and free-use-fag when below 3 fucks per day. You can turn the free-use on and off at will when above 3 fucks. Keep that implant in your arm in working order and you won't get pregnant." He pointed to Mark. "Hairless and handsome and free-use when cockless." He pointed to Leon. "Hairless and beautiful and free-use when cockless, and big ass'ed. You three can get fucked anywhere you want and no one would notice." He pointed to Paul. "Hairy and more simply nice looking... And your cocks are 12 inches with bigger balls, everyone else's is 10. Adrian is still a total pussy faggot, though. Your friends get the fun stuff, and you get to be rather boring and normal. All the rest still applies! No centaur shit. Didn't like that one. And... Oh! No disease and no poop at all, ever. I said that already, but I'm saying it again." He clapped. "We're Good! Have fun with your new lives!"

Delta vanished.

They all stared at where Delta had floated.

"So that happened," Paul said.

Mark was just about the most handsome man that Paul had ever seen and Leon was practically magnetic with that beautiful smile and massive ass. Adrian looked almost like a drill sergeant. Paul wanted to drill both of his holes. He wanted to fuck all of them, actually.

All of the guys were looking at Paul.

Paul looked at himself. "Ah. I'm pretty hairy, ain't I?"

And built almost like Adrian, but maybe a little smaller. Cobblestone abs. Big arms and big pecs. Shit. He'd never been this big before. He liked it. He liked all the black hair everywhere, too. He looked truly manly. His cocks were already rock hard, sticking out from his forest of black pubes like extra forearms, his two heads half visible beneath their foreskins, both slits dripping honey, his four balls hanging low in his big sack...

"I like it," Adrian said, almost fingering his pussy. "A lot."

"You're... beautiful." Mark shook his head, adding, "It's rather artful looking, really, how the hair on your chest swirls like that down to your... cocks." He stared, whispering, "Fuck."

Leon gestured at his black pussy, asking, "So? Could you fuck me? I would like my cock back."

Paul smiled as he gripped his thickest, main cock while his second, vaguely smaller cock held hard above that one, his four big balls tensing upward as he moved toward Leon. With a quick turn and push from Paul, Leon turned away and leaned halfway over, giggling. Paul shoved into Leon and Leon squirmed, moaned, and then started throwing it back.

Maybe the friend group could stay together, after all.

12