Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see the weight leave Morgan's shoulders. She stood straighter and much more relaxed as she nodded her agreement. I served us all a drink and she actually smiled during our conversation over the drinks.

We left the house a bit later and it wasn't difficult to change the reservation to three. Dinner was relaxed and I managed to get both women laughing throughout most of dinner. I know that laughter is truly the best medicine. It's hard to dwell on bad things when you are laughing.

When dinner was over, I could see Morgan begin to tense up again. I kept the conversation as light as possible on the way home. I made sure that Deidra was included in the conversation. We talked about mundane things although I am sure the reason for the evening was foremost in all our minds.

Once back in the house I put on some soft music and we had another drink. Morgan is a petite woman and alcohol affects her rather rapidly. The last thing I wanted to do was get her drunk. My goal was to get her relaxed and I could tell I was succeeding. Our conversation flowed easily and I decided to move things along a little.

I took Morgan's hand and pulled her close as I began dancing with her. My hands lightly rubbed her back as we danced to the romantic rhythm of the music. She gradually relaxed and her head finally rested on my shoulder. The feel of her body against mine was erotic as hell and I fought against my rising erection. Soon enough the song was over and I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Deidra stood next to me, "My turn."

Fine with me. I released Morgan and the next thing I knew Deidra was in my arms. Deidra is a few inches taller than Morgan and is a bit fuller figured. Her breasts are substantially bigger and the pressed against my chest in a very nice way. I was confused about Deidra's role in all of this, but I decided to just roll with it. My cock was happy with what we were doing, and it was rising whether I wanted it to or not. Deidra seemed fine with that because she continued to rub her belly up against it.

Soon enough the song was over and it was Morgan's turn again in my arms. This time as I held her close, I gave her light kisses on her forehead and cheeks. As the song progressed, she looked up at me and I ventured a kiss on her lips. She responded hesitatingly until I ran my tongue lightly over her lips. When our lips finally touched in a full kiss she quietly sighed and fully engaged in it. Her lips parted and I licked her inner lip as my tongue entered her mouth. I felt her tongue touch mine and the next thing I knew we were kissing passionately. Our lips didn't part until the song was over.

Deidra stepped back in and within seconds of the song starting she looked up at me, "I hope that you are going to kiss me like you just kissed her." Lost in the moment I gave no thought to what my wife would think. I just kissed her. She was way less passive than Morgan. Her tongue entered my mouth and she ground her hips against my erection. She left no doubt in my mind that she was planning to be an active participant in whatever happened next.

I wasn't sure that how to make the back and forth between the two women work. I decided that Morgan was my primary goal. Deidra was there to support her friend and I was sure she would understand if I gave Morgan my undivided attention from this point forward.

I separated from Deidra and pulled Morgan back into my arms. This time I kissed her immediately. When we finally came up for air, I began to kiss her neck and lightly nip her ear. The goose bumps on her arms told me I was on the right track. When I returned to the kiss, she returned it with passion. My hands slid down her back and across her cute little ass. As the kiss progressed, I squeezed her ass and pulled her against my now raging erection. I whispered, "You have no idea how much I want you. You are so beautiful and sexy."

My tongue and lips alternated as I moved down her neck. I slid the strap of her dress of one shoulder and kissed across it. I went back to her lips before moving to the other shoulder. With both straps now off her shoulders I kissed down her chest. My tongue licking across the exposed tops of her breasts. One hand cupped her ass as the other came up and lightly squeezed her breast. My thumb brushed across her nipple as it pressed against the thin cloth of her dress.

I pulled down the top of her dress exposing her nearly transparent silk bra. She pulled her arms free of the dress then wrapped them around my neck, pulling my head toward her breasts. My tongue licked her nipples through the silk and she sighed in arousal. My hands went to the dress and pulled it downward until it slid down her legs and onto the floor. As she stepped out of it her hands reached for the buttons on my shirt. She unbuttoned my shirt as our lips met again in a passionate kiss.

I stepped back for a moment to finish removing my shirt and I looked at Morgan standing in front of me in just bra and thong. She looked beyond sexy and there was no doubt I wanted her. I looked into her eyes as I tossed my shirt to the side, "You look amazing and so sexy."

She smiled and I moved in to kiss her again. Moments later my hands unclasped her bra and she let it fall to the floor. I cupped her pert breasts in my hands and kissed them. My tongue licked around each nipple, teasingly close. Her nipples hardened and I flicked them with my tongue before sucking them one at a time into my mouth.

Her hands fussed with my pants, unhooking my belt and unzipping them. As they fell to the floor her hand reached out and grasped my erection through my boxer briefs. The sensation of her small hand caressing my cock through the cloth had me harder than Chinese arithmetic. I could tell that she was very curious about my cock.

I slipped my hand into her thong and ran my fingers down her labia. The wetness I found assured me that things were going well so far. I moved her back to the couch and leaned her back on it. Reaching down, I pulled her thong down her legs and dropped it on the floor with her other clothes. I kissed my way up her soft thighs on a mission to taste her. My tongue teased her labia before I licked her from the bottom up to her clit. I sucked her clit into my mouth and lightly flicked it with my tongue. Her legs came up and her thighs trapped my head between her legs. That was fine with me because I was right where I wanted to be. I set my tongue free to explore her sweet pussy.

I began to rub circles around her entrance with my finger as my tongue continued to play around her clit. Her hip movements told me that she wanted more, and I was glad to oblige. I inserted my finger slowly into her tight little pussy and rubbed her g-spot. My tongue began to flick her clit while my finger did its work and soon, she was grinding her pelvis against my face. Suddenly her hips bucked and she came against my face. My mouth was covered in her wetness, and I was very pleased with the results so far.

I rubbed the wetness from my face as I moved up her body. Our mouths met hungrily and her hand reached down, grabbing my cock and pulled. It was time to take things to the next level. I stood long enough to drop my briefs to the floor. I heard a gasp and looked over at Deidra. She was staring at my cock with a look of surprise on her face. Sometime while Morgan and I had been getting better acquainted she had managed to lose her clothes. She sat naked in the recliner, her hand playing with her pussy.

I chose to ignore her for the moment. I was on a mission to change Morgan's life and couldn't be distracted from that. I pulled Morgan to her feet, picked her up, and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her softly on the bed and joined her there. Once I laid down next to her Morgan again grabbed my cock and began to slowly pump it. She looked up at me shyly, "I've never seen one this big. I like playing with it."

My response was obvious, "Please feel free."

She slid down the bed so that she was close to it, "Do you mind if I suck on it a little bit?"

"I have no problem with that at all."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Deidra approaching. She sat down on the edge of the bed and watched as Morgan took the head into her mouth. Morgan's mouth was way too small to take more than half of my cock into her mouth. I will give her credit; she went after it like a trooper. I let her play for a while then pulled her up and kissed her hard. I rolled between her legs and took my cock in hand. I ran it up and down her labia, teasing her clit and her entrance. She squirmed below me in need and I slid the head of my cock into her entrance. She was very tight, and I knew that I needed to take things slowly.

Inch my inch I pressed forward, pausing often to let her vagina adjust. When I felt my cock touching her cervix I stopped moving. I kissed her passionately while my cock pulsed within her. She was making the most amazingly sweet noises. I knew that not only was she not hurting but that she was enjoying things so far. I began to slowly move my cock back until just the head was inside her before slowly sliding back in. I continued at that slow pace for a few minutes. Her sweet little pussy was adjusting admirably to my intrusion. It wasn't long before her legs wrapped around my waist and she began talking, "Faster baby. I need you to fuck me now please."

More than happy to oblige I picked up the pace a bit. Not fast but definitely not slow and keeping mindful of her delicate cervix, I long stroked into her. Soon enough her hips began to rise in rhythm with my thrusts until our groins were smacking against each other. It wasn't long before she began to moan louder and louder. Her hands grabbed my biceps squeezing hard, her head tilted back, and her face clenched as her orgasm washed over her.

She quivered under me as her orgasm had its way with her. I stopped moving with my cock as deep as she could take it and began to flex it. Her back arched as she orgasmed again. She lay panting below me, not exactly in this world. I leaned down and kissed her eyelids and her lips. She smiled up at me and I slowly pulled my cock from her pussy.

She frowned up at me, "Where are you going?"

I smiled, "We aren't done yet. It's your turn on top."

She looked a little confused, "I've never done it that way before."

I guided her onto my chest and her legs straddled me, "Trust me, you will like it."

Being the trooper that she is she managed to get my cock at her entrance and slowly sat down on it. She leaned forward and kissed me hard as her pelvis began to move as nature intended. It didn't take her long to get the hang of it, or to realize how much fun the position was. She leaned back and began to grind on my cock. That was the moment I found another pussy coming down on my mouth. I had forgotten all about Deidra but she hadn't forgotten us.

I decided not to be a party pooper and put my tongue to work on Deidra. She has a very nice little pussy as well and it was fun making her cum on my face. While my tongue was busy Morgan managed to have another orgasm. Apparently, the girls were communicating because Morgan slipped off my cock and Deidra moved off my face and quickly replaced her. I can't say I minded at all.

Deidra must have really gotten worked up watching us because it was a matter of moments before she was bucking and cumming on my cock. I rolled her over onto her back and began to long stroke into her until I brought her to her second orgasm. By this point I was very close to cumming myself. I kissed Deidra hard and pulled out of her. I wanted to cum in Morgan and I think she knew that because she was lying next to Deidra with her legs spread and her arms open.

I sank back into Morgan's tight little pussy and she looked up at me, "Give it to me hard. I want you to cum in me."

I did just what she asked and when I finally reached the pinnacle, she was right there with me. I came so hard my entire body clenched. Her whimpers of joy made me cum that much harder. We kissed after that until my cock began to shrink and I slipped out of her. She walked to the bathroom as I laid down on the bed drowsing in the afterglow. Deidre snuggled up to me and kissed me for a while as we waited for Morgan to return.

The three of us spent the night in joyful lovemaking. I wouldn't have believed how hard I stayed and how many times I managed to cum that night. It was a once in a lifetime experience and I loved every second of it. In the morning Morgan and I showered together and made love one final time in the shower. When we were done, she held me tightly in the shower. She cried a little and I was worried until she looked up at me and smiled, "Thank you so very much. I will never forget this."

I held her close and kissed her hard, "I will never forget this either. Now it's time for you to go home and ride your husband like you rode me."

She grinned, "I plan to, but it might be tomorrow. I am a bit sore today."

Steph called and Morgan drove us to her house. As soon as she saw her husband she ran into his arms. My wife was standing there, and I gathered her into my arms and kissed the shit out of her. When our lips parted I looked at her and smiled, "I think things went well although I wasn't expecting Deidre to be there. How did things go for you?"

My beautiful wife smiled up at me, "Things went amazingly well. I ended up pleasantly surprised that Deidra's husband Bill was here."

I laughed, "I bet it was a surprise and I can't wait to hear about it. How about we leave these folks alone and head home?"

She smiled, "Sounds good. Let's say our goodbyes first."

It didn't take long. Phil gave my wife a big hug and a nice kiss and shortly thereafter Bill did as well. Not to be outdone Deidra kissed me hard and I was beginning to wonder if she was ever going to quit when she finally let me go. The goodbye kiss from Morgan was sweet and loving.

*******************

We were sitting at our kitchen table and I had just described the night before to Steph. Now it was her turn to tell me about her night.

"Phil met me at the door and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. You can imagine my surprise when we walked into the living room and Bill was sitting there. I almost left but I decided that Morgan still needed our help, and I didn't want to ruin that. And besides, it wasn't like anyone was going to force me to do something I didn't want to do. I figured we would just hang out and eventually Bill would leave so that Phil and I could get down to business.

"Imagine my surprise when Bill accompanied us to dinner. I got over it pretty quick because he is a genuinely nice guy and actually pretty funny. Dinner ended up being a blast and we decided to go clubbing for a little while. It was so cute watching them. A couple of different guys came up and tried to hit on me. When they did the Bill would stand close on one side of me while Phil would stand on the other side. Bill would then inform the guy that I was with them in no uncertain terms.

"It turned me on so much. Two young studs jealously defending their woman. The next thing I know we are swapping kisses in the booth. We decided that maybe we should go back to the house before we got into trouble."

"It's weird you know. Normally I would never consider behaving like that with anyone other than you. Last night I had a hall pass. Though it was for the best of reasons, it was still a once in a lifetime hall pass. The idea of it aroused me and lowered my inhibitions. Hell, my inhibitions eventually disappeared.

"When we got back to the house we stood in the hallway for a long while as they took turns kissing me. I was ready to fuck before we ever got to the living room. Eventually we did get there and that is when the guys proposed a game of strip poker. Sounded good to me. If it got us all naked then I was all for it. By that point they didn't really need the cards. If they had asked, I would have undressed in the hallway.

"It was just as well. I needed to slow down a bit and remember what I was there for. Anyway, not to bore you with the details, the strip poker went the way you would expect. We were all naked and the guys were suddenly getting shy about the next step. I decided for them when I grabbed both their cocks and began to slowly stroke them. Neither of them is hung like you but their cocks are just fine!

"Anyway, I leaned over and took Phil's cock in my mouth. You should have heard him groan! I gave him a nice slow blow job while Bill watched. That made me hot as hell, knowing he was watching and wanting me to do it to him too. So, I did. I took Bill into my mouth and sucked his cock. When I pulled away both were rock hard. I decided I was going to make them both cum for me.

"I had them stand next to each other and I went back to work. It's fun to deep throat a cock, something I can't do with your monster. Anyway, Phil was the first to cum and I swallowed his load like the cream it is. Bill didn't take much longer before he dumped his load down my throat. Honey, I have to tell you I was beyond aroused at this point.

"I was very proud of them when they kissed me. The taste of their cum was still fresh in my mouth. I decided to put those nice tongues to work. The guys had lost any shyness they had. Each of them adopted a tit and while one kissed me the other would lick and play with his adopted tit. It turned me on even more having two mouths on my body. We decided at some point to move to the bedroom.

"I laid down in the middle of the bed and the guys laid down on either side of me. It thrilled me to have two young good-looking guys with raging erections lusting over me. They continued their tit play but their hands were wandering southward. Their hands rubbed my thighs and their fingers would run over my pussy on the way up. Finally, one of them began to caress my pussy. It wasn't long before Phil's finger entered my pussy while Bill played with my clit.

"Bill was the first to slide down the bed and move between my legs. He buried his face in my crotch and went to town. Not so great at it at first but with some guidance I got him on the right path. He's a good little cunt licker now. Anyway, he made me cum on his face then swapped places with Phil. Phil was close to being good and with just a little direction he got so much better.

"So, the guys ate my pussy and made me cum twice. Normally I would be done after that but nope, not last night. I was still raring to go, and I wanted one of those young cocks in me. They had both recovered nicely from their earlier orgasms. I pulled Phil up and kissed him. I looked into his eyes and said, 'I want you to fuck me'. Phil's technique needed a little work and I talked him through how to fuck a woman. It was really fun. Phil did everything I asked him with pleasure.

"It wasn't long before Bill wanted me to help him too. For a while they took turns fucking me intermixed with directions from me. Once the guys got the gist of it, I stopped them and said, 'enough training let's have fun'. And we did. I would suck Bill while Phil fucked me, then switch. They made me cum so much I lost track. They filled me up with their cum.

"At some point we all fell asleep. I woke up around two in the morning as both guys were playing with me. That led to another round of fucking. Those two wore me out. I think both of their wives will be pleased with what they learned. I know I was pleased while teaching it!

"So now we are home after both of us had an exceptional night and you know what?"

I smiled at her, "What?"

"I love you with all my heart and that won't change."

I pulled her close and kissed her, "I love you too."

We sat in silence for a moment, then both of us started to speak. I waived for her to go first. She smiled coyly at me, "I don't suppose we will ever do that again."