Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled back, "It's probably a onetime thing."

She responded, "But if it isn't? Would you do it again?"

"Only if you do."

*******************

A week later Phil, Bill, and I were shooting pool in the basement. Steph was over at Phil's house doing whatever it is they do when the girls get together. Both guys were a bit standoffish at first. I decided to get to the bottom of it, "OK you guys. What's going on with you. You act like you are walking on eggshells."

Phil finally spoke up, 'Well we did have sex with your wife last week and we weren't sure how you were going to take that."

I couldn't help it. I laughed, "You're kidding right? Why would I be upset? Yeh, Bill and Deidra were a bit of a surprise, but Steph and I aren't complaining. Hell, everyone had a great time as far as I can tell. You did, didn't you?"

Bill spoke up, "Yeh, we had a great time. Your wife is amazing. She taught me so much and WOW is she beautiful!"

Phil got his two cents in, "Not only that but Morgan is a changed woman. We have been going at it like bunnies."

Bill picked back up, "Yeh man! No shit. Deidra has been all over me as well. I'm lovin it."

I smiled, "Well guys it sounds to me like everyone is happy. Let's shoot some pool.

About five games and as many shots later Bill went to take a piss and Phil came over and sat his beer down, "Hey Mark. I don't suppose you and Stephany would consider doing that again?"

I pondered for a moment, "Does Morgan know you are asking me this?"

"Yep. We talked about it."

"Well then I guess we might consider it. I would have to talk to Steph about it."

His next words probably shouldn't have surprised me, "How about this coming Friday?"