Friends: Achieving Phase Three

Story Info
The girls "console" Chandler after Kathy breaks up with him.
4.3k words
4.63
133.2k
24

Part 3 of the 36 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
292 Followers

FRIENDS: Deleted Scenes - Achieving Phase Three

Since Ross and Joey were unavailable, the girls had taken Chandler to a strip club to help him get over breaking up with Kathy. "Getting to Phase Three" is what the guys called it. Unfortunately, things didn't go well, and Chandler was still despondent as they returned to his apartment. Kneeling around him as he sat in this favorite chair, they tried to get him to talk about his feelings, but that didn't work either.

"Okay, look, I'm gonna have to ask you all to leave," Chandler said firmly.

Monica objected, "Come on! Chandler!"

"Look, forget it. We tried, but Phase Three is a lost cause, okay? Those strippers were insanely hot, and I couldn't picture myself with any of them." He sat back in his recliner, disgusted. He buried his face in his hands.

"They really were pretty, weren't they?" Monica addressed the girls as she stood. Rachel and Phoebe both voiced their agreement, gathering behind Chandler.

"Yeah, I really liked that fighter pilot one," said Phoebe.

"Oh, Candy! She was so spunky!" Monica said. The other girls concurred, without so much as pausing to think about it.

There was a lull in the exchange, then Monica said, "Y'know, I think if I were going to be with a woman..." Monica said this purely to pique Chandler's attention, since she really had been with a woman, a number of times. The words, and her pause, had the desired effect. Chandler perked up, listening to the conversation just a couple feet behind him. She continued. "It'd... it'd be with someone like Michelle... she was so... oh, she was so petite." Her last word was filled with sexual tension and raw lust.

"See, I don't know," Rachel replied, "for me it would have to Chantal."

"Oh, Chantal!" Monica said wistfully, as Phoebe nodded agreement.

Rachel went on. "Oh my goodness, she had the smoothest skin! I mean when I stuck that dollar bill in her g-string and grazed her thigh…"

Chandler jumped up out of his chair. "Phase Three! I just achieved Phase Three!"

"Really?!" Monica said, somewhat in disbelief.

"I am totally picturing you with all those women!" he said, excitedly.

Monica had a confused look. "That's... that's not Phase Three."

"Well, I'm there too!" he explained. All the girls smiled as they understood.

Rachel was very intrigued. "Well, are we all together? Like in a group?"

"Stop it! You're killing me! I think I just moved on to Phase Four!"

"Oh! What is that? What is that?" said Phoebe.

"Where I don't want to have a relationship ever! I just want to have sex with strippers and my friends!!"

"Ooh! Ooh! Well, but, how about just with your friends?" Phoebe suggested.

"No way! Are you serious?" Chandler asked. He wasn't sure whether to believe them, but was still excited by the image in his mind.

"Well, sure!" Rachel replied. "Hell, Monica and I had sex with you so we could show you how to please Kathy. Why not have sex to help you get over her?"

"Okay! Okay!" Chandler yelled as he ran back to his chair and sat down among the girls. "So what do we do?"

"Well, um, we don't have any strippers, but I could strip for you," Rachel offered.

"You know how to do that?" Phoebe asked. "That's so cool."

"I know a few things," Rachel smiled coyly. "Put on some music, Mon."

Monica found a CD with some pulsing dance music, and Rachel began. She walked a few feet away. Monica and Phoebe knelt on either side of Chandler's chair, and watched with him as Rachel seductively took off the long winter coat she was wearing.

She moved teasingly, and ran her hands from her hips... up to her breasts... then through her golden brown hair. She raised her arms up, and locks of hair fell from her fingertips. As her hands glided down her face and neck, over her low-cut top and past her breasts, Rachel turned around and rubbed her ass. The tight jeans she wore were perfectly filled with her hips and butt.

Monica looked down and noticed a prominent tent growing in Chandler's pants. She reached over and rubbed the length of his rod. Chandler's attention snapped to his crotch, and then he looked up at Monica with slight surprise.

"Watch her," she smiled and chided him.

As Chandler watched Rachel's exotic dance, he lifted his hips to allow Monica to pull down his pants and boxers. Then her small hand began stroking him.

"Phoebe," she whispered.

Monica made eye contact with her, and with a couple looks, got the message across that Phoebe should be rubbing Chandler too. Their hands wrapped around Chandler's hard dick. Monica's hand was on top and Phoebe's on the bottom. They quickly matched stroking rhythms, then resumed watching Rachel.

She was pulling up the bottom of her light blue shirt, exposing her flat stomach and belly-button. Her finger slowly traced the number "7" on her abdomen. Both Chandler and Monica got the inside joke, and Monica giggled.

Rachel faced away from her friends as she peeled off her shirt. When she turned back to them, strands of her long hair were sexily crossing her face. She had covered her breasts with her forearm. Chandler was the type of person that had to say something when he was nervous, and usually he said something foolish.

"I, uh... I knew you weren't wearing a bra... ya know, from before."

"Oh, at the strip club? So you could see my nipples, huh? Yeah, they sure got hard, watching all those hot... women." She strutted toward him as she spoke.

Rachel bent over to Chandler, and asked, "So do you want to see them?" Chandler could only nod. "Well, take control, mister."

Chandler reached up and grasped Rachel's wrist, slowly pulling it away from her chest. He started at her breasts.

Rachel ran her fingers through his hair and enticed him in a school-girl voice, "I know they're not very big, but I hope you like them." Her pert breasts were a full B-cup.

"Anything more than a mouthful is wasted, I always say," Monica added. Chandler instantly wondered how many mouthfuls of breast Monica had tasted.

Rachel's hands slid down her friends' arms and landed at Chandler's cock. Her fingertips tickled the head, and the girls paused their stroking. Their hands pulled the skin down tight, so that Rachel's teasing had maximum effect.

"Hmm, more than a mouthful is wasted," Rachel repeated, as if in thought. "Ya know, Chandler, that goes for penises too. But the question is... just how much can I fit in my mouth?"

Before he could say anything, Rachel stood up quickly and spun around, letting the words sink in. Still dancing to the music, she said to the room, "You like a girl in denim?"

She unbuttoned and unzipped her blue jeans. As she looked over her shoulder at Chandler, she continued, "Or do you like a girl out of denim?"

She eased her jeans down, and pulled them off, along with her boots. A blue thong was planted firmly in the crack of her ass. She ground her hips, teasing him with her shapely posterior.

"Spank her," Phoebe challenged. Chandler hesitated.

"I think she wants it," Monica encouraged. Chandler reached out and gently slapped Rachel's butt cheek.

"Oh!" she reacted, "Why Mr. Bing! You're so nasty!"

Rachel slowly pulled her thong down, and the strap peeled it's way out from between her ass cheeks. She took it to the floor, bending over all the way. Her little shaved peach was on display for Chandler and the girls.

Kneeling in front of Chandler, she caressed his bare thighs.

"So how was that?"

"That was HOT!" Chandler said.

"Yeah, Rach, where'd you learn all that?" her roommate asked.

"Well," she explained, a bit shyly, "I used to do things like that for Ross, and I eventually figured out the stuff that was really sexy."

"I think for the first time, I am SO jealous of my brother!" Rachel winked at her.

"I can do hot stuff too, ya know," Phoebe objected.

"Yeah, but, what Rachel did... pretty much anyone would want to have sex with her on the spot," Monica countered. Phoebe got up and walked around to Monica.

"I bet I can do things that will have YOU wanting sex with me," she said as she caressed the top of Monica's head.

"Yeah, yeah, do that stuff now!" Chandler shouted, "Ooh, and Rachel... you give me a lap dance."

She smirked, "Well, Chandler, I'm naked. And you're pretty much naked, so I think a lap dance would basically just be sex at this point."

"I'm okay with that."

"How about I give you a nice blowjob to start with?"

"I'm okay with that too!"

Phoebe led Monica to the middle of the room. Rachel turned Chandler's recliner to the side, so she could catch glimpses of her girlfriends as she blew Chandler.

Even with the 3" heels on Monica's boots, Phoebe stood a little taller. They looked into each other's eyes.

"Ya know, Monica, the whole time we were roommates, I had the biggest crush on you," Phoebe confessed. Whether that was true or not was immaterial right then. "You're so beautiful. So smart... So sexy."

She hesitantly touched Monica's arm. "I always... no, I... I can't," Phoebe continued, feigning embarrassment.

"What?" Monica encouraged, already hooked on Phoebe's line.

Phoebe looked down. "Well, I always wondered what it would be like to kiss you." Then her gaze met Monica's. "Can... can I kiss you... maybe, right now?"

Monica had all but forgotten that Chandler and Rachel were still in the room. She just swallowed and nodded, eyes wide.

Phoebe placed her fingers along both sides of Monica's neck. In response, she closed her eyes and reached her lips upward. Phoebe kissed her, gently at first, then passionately. For both, it felt like the first kiss either had been given.

Chandler's attention was divided between watching Phoebe and Monica kiss, and Rachel's oral services. But it was the kind of indecision that he liked. Rachel was licking the side of his cock, as she watched.

She had wondered if Monica and Phoebe had ever done it when they were roommates. And Monica always brushed off her questions. But now she knew.

Phoebe kissed Monica's neck. She heard a slight "aaahh" pass Monica's lips. She moved down and across, kissing the faint freckles that dotted Monica's upper chest.

"I've waited so long for this," Phoebe whispered, as if to herself, but completely for Monica's benefit.

The low V-neck of her shirt cordoned off an area of bare skin for Phoebe to focus on. But both women knew that none of Monica's body was truly off-limits. Phoebe held Monica's breast as she continued kissing. It filled her hand perfectly. Firm, but with just the right amount of give to the gentle pressure of her fingers.

"My god, Phoebe's good," Rachel murmured as she masturbated Chandler.

"Oh yeah," he agreed. He pushed her head back down to his crotch; his eyes never leaving the girls.

Rachel smiled at his absent-mindedly honest gesture. She gently sucked the very tip of his penis, as she stroked his rod. Then she held it in place as she plunged her lips to fill her mouth. She alternated between licking the shaft, and taking her mouth over the top and down.

"I... I want to do something for you," Phoebe said, still faking vulnerability, "Will you let me?"

Monica was the one who seemed truly and sexily innocent and vulnerable right then. "Uh huh," came her quiet reply.

Phoebe stripped the tight red shirt from Monica's body. She caressed her back, before unclasping her bra. As it came off, Monica watched Phoebe's reaction.

"They're perfect," Phoebe assessed, as if seeing Monica's breasts for the first time. She knelt in front of her, and took one in her mouth.

"Oh god," Monica moaned as Phoebe licked her tit.

Then Phoebe traced the ring of her other nipple with her tongue, before bringing it in tight to her lips. She gently sucked on Monica's breast. As she did this, she unbuttoned the front of Monica's black pants. Monica caressed Phoebe's shoulders as the foreplay went on.

Phoebe tugged at the pants, and easily worked them down Monica's hips, leaving them at her feet. Her satin panties joined them, and Monica's body was revealed. She loved the erotic feeling of being stripped.

If it was possible, Chandler was even harder than before. Rachel noticed this too, and commented. "I think someone likes what he sees," she teased.

"Gotta tell ya Rach, every time I see her body, it's better than before."

She laughed seductively, "Me too, Chandler." Then she returned to her oral duties, happy that Kathy was the farthest thing from Chandler's mind.

She had been rubbing her clit, and now Rachel pushed a finger past it's opening. She slowly frigged herself while she gave Chandler head.

Phoebe knelt down and tenderly licked the button of flesh that protruded through Monica's pussy lips. "Oh my god," her partner gasped, closing her eyes. She spread her feet, as far as her pants would allow.

Phoebe covered Monica's clit with her mouth, and gently sucked, the same way she had been sucking her breasts.

"Oh, Phoebe," Monica moaned. She bit her lip as a chill ran up and down her body.

Opening her eyes, she looked over for the first time at Chandler and Rachel. Her roommate was kneeling between Chandler's legs as he sat in the chair. With her side view, she appreciated the curve of Rachel's ass, and saw glimpses of a finger moving in and out of her cunt. Long hair draped across Chandler's thigh, obscuring Monica's view of his pleasure. But the way Rachel's head was bobbing up and down, and matching the speed of her finger... this was arousing to Monica. She heard the soft "Mm! Mm!" coming from Rachel as she enjoyed everything her hand and mouth were doing.

Monica was panting and licking her lips as her gaze returned to Phoebe.

"Let me do this for you," she said quietly. Monica was amazed at how Phoebe had made her want sex with her blonde friend... indeed, more than with anyone else in the room.

Phoebe stood and stepped back. She unbuttoned the straps on her long black cover-all dress. It fell to her feet and she kicked it away. She wore a brown floral top underneath. Monica watched as Phoebe pulled off her thin stretchy shirt, and then removed her bra and panties. The whole time, Monica was rubbing her breast and clit, almost trying to be discrete, but knowing that discretion didn't matter.

As Phoebe stepped toward, Monica dropped to her knees. Complete lust had possessed her, and foreplay wouldn't be in the cards. She just wanted Phoebe's pussy in her mouth.

"Rach, you better stop, or I'm gonna cum really soon," Chandler directed. Rachel laughed slightly, pleased with herself and her girlfriends' effect.

"How about we just help each other along for a while then?"

She turned the chair to face Monica and Phoebe, then joined him, snuggling into him. Rachel draped a leg over the arm of the chair, to spread her legs and give Chandler access to her pussy. She masturbated his cock, and he slowly rubbed her clit, as they watched.

Monica was completely naked, except for the black pants and white panties bunched around her ankle boots. At that moment, she looked completely submissive to Phoebe; desiring to fulfill her every need. Monica's face was buried in Phoebe's pussy. Her arms were threaded through Phoebe's legs, and she had grabbed hold of her ass to pull her close.

"Look at her go," Rachel commented, "Monica's incredible!"

"Yeah she is," Chandler agreed, "I had no idea she was so good at that." They were hearing Phoebe's moans of pleasure.

"Trust me, she is!" Rachel replied. This got a surprised look from Chandler, which Rachel didn't see. Her focus was on her roommate.

"That's it, little one. Lick me," the tall blonde said to her raven-haired partner. She was petting her head, as if stroking a cat.

Monica licked the full length of Phoebe's slit, before running the tip of her tongue along the folds of flesh that surrounded her entrance. Around and around, taking Phoebe a bit higher with each lap.

Then without warning, she sealed her lips around Phoebe's clit and sucked hard, pulling the flesh into her mouth as far as it would go. Holding it there with suction, Monica teased it with the tip of her tongue.

"MOTHER FUCKER!!" Phoebe screamed in pleasure.

Monica released her clit, and began shoving her tongue up into Phoebe's pussy, while she exhaled warm breath onto her clit.

"Oh, shit, yes!" Phoebe yelled as she grabbed Monica's head and held it in her crotch.

Monica continued pleasuring Phoebe, taking her closer to orgasm with each passing moment. Phoebe was groaning and swearing constantly now. She was rocking her hips forward and back, masturbating on Monica's face.

"Do me, you... oh you... little pussy-licker," she screamed.

Rachel was breathing hard, both from Chandler's finger, and from watching her roommate give oral sex. She was stroking Chandler fast, but he gently stopped her. He didn't want to cum yet, and certainly not just from a handjob.

His hand, however, continued fondling Rachel's puss, and she had a small moaning orgasm as she watched Monica doing things that she wanted done to her.

Phoebe came hard, throwing her head from side to side. She held fistfuls of Monica's short hair, to keep her mouth right where she wanted it.

As her climax subsided, she stepped back from Monica, and bent over to her. Her white knuckles released and she held Monica's head as she kissed her, tasting herself on Monica's lips.

"Ooo, I wanna fuck you so bad," Phoebe said through clenched teeth, with just the right mixture of lust and affection.

"Where's our strap-on, Rach?" Monica asked.

"In my room."

As a naked Phoebe ran across the hall to get it, Rachel called out, "Look in the closet on the top shelf."

Chandler gave her a look of disbelief.

"There's so much you don't know, sweetie," Rachel said as she kissed his temple. "And here's where we get busy, big guy." She moved in position to do her lap dance, straddling his lower body.

She gyrated her hips, feeling Chandler's hard dick rubbing on her ass cheeks. When it slipped into the crevice between them, she thrust her hips back and forth, masturbating Chandler with her ass, and teasing her little butthole.

Rachel stood up slightly, and his penis sprung forward, between her legs. Sitting back down, she continued rocking, so that her clit and pussy were stimulated by the skin of his shaft.

The whole chair swayed with her movements. Rachel leaned to the right, so Chandler wouldn't miss anything that the girls were going to do.

Monica was so hungry for gratification, that she still hadn't bothered to remove her pants all the way. She just knelt there with them around her feet, masturbating and looking toward the open door. Seeing Monica in this partially clothed state was probably the most arousing thing to Chandler; that she could be so filled with lust that nothing mattered but getting fucked. It showed him how much of a slut Monica could be.

Phoebe soon returned, shutting and locking the door behind her. She was already wearing the strap-on, which sported a large rubber dong. Monica assumed a place on the floor, on hands and knees facing the chair. She wanted this done to her as much as Phoebe wanted to do it.

Rachel leaned forward, and held Chandler's cock at the opening of her cunt. Rachel pushed back onto Chandler's dick, and took in a sharp breath as her box was filled.

They watched Phoebe kneel behind and penetrate Monica. Phoebe moved deliberately, drawing out a soft grunt from Monica each time she pushed into her.

"Oh god," she whimpered, "Fuck me, Phoebe."

With long slow strokes, Monica's blonde friend teased her and pleased her. Monica's eyes were closed as she enjoyed every sensation. Phoebe caressed her back lovingly.

Rachel rode Chandler, as she rested a hand on his knee and her elbow on the arm of the chair. She was grinding her ass into his pelvis and feeling his dick move in tiny circles inside her.

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
292 Followers
12