Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 10

Story Info
Ch 10--The One Where Ross Meets Rachel's Parents.
1.4k words
3.25
3.9k
3
0

Part 10 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's parents lived on Long Island. A family wedding, one month into their relationship, provided the platform for Ross to meet her family. Over the years, he had met only her two sisters. Ross grilled Rachel about exactly what she had told her family about their activities together.

The complication was that Rachel's trust and comradery with her individual family members varied greatly. As confidantes, they ranked from a high of Rachel's older sister, Jill, to her younger sister, Amy, down to her mother, and finally her father. As far as Rachel's father knew, Rachel could still be a virgin, although he was pretty worldly and realistic about it. On the other hand, Rachel shared almost everything with her sisters.

It was a measure of Rachel's loyalty to Ross and their relationship that she asked, via her mother, if she and Ross could share her old bedroom for the weekend. Rachel's mom reported back that her father had resigned himself to that reality with a sigh.

When Ross and Rachel arrived at her parents' house, Ross was welcomed warmly by all. Carrying their bags to Rachel's room, he stepped into a fantasy world. The room was girly. Canopy bed, pink, frills everywhere, stuffed animals, teen heartthrob posters, and cheerleading memorabilia. It was a shrine to Rachel's core identity as a spoiled daddy's girl. Spoiled, but not spoiled rotten. Fortunately, the bed was full-sized, and could accommodate them both.

"Rachel, this is like walking into a time capsule!"

"Well, it's pretty much as it was the day I left for college, Ross." She sidled up to him and said, lecherously, "Look at that bed, Ross. You can do me on my childhood canopy bed."

Ross seized Rachel, and said, "Oooh, sexy! Ah, um, just one thing. I know we haven't discussed our romantic pasts, but...."

Rachel reassured him, "Oh, I've never had a boy in here, Ross. House rules. You're the first. Make the most of it." Ross smiled because he had a dirty surprise in mind. Rachel smiled because she had a dirty surprise in mind, too.

Ross was a very likable guy, and things went smoothly with Rachel's family. He and Rachel would stay Friday and Saturday nights. The wedding was Saturday afternoon. Friday evening turned into a fun family reunion and game night. Ross managed to speak to Rachel in private in the hallway, "Rachel, I had kind of targeted eight o'clock as our bed time. It's almost eight-thirty!"

"Ross, we can't hump in my room while everyone is in the living room, knowing what we're doing. We'll play it by ear." Ultimately, at ten o'clock, Jill's husband, Eric, and Amy's fiancée, Steve, were ready to turn in, and Rachel jumped at the opportunity. She and Ross said their goodbyes and went off to her room at a decently late hour.

In Rachel's room, Ross held her tight and looked down into her eyes with an evil look. He wanted to make the most of the fantastic environment. "Time for bed, little girl" he said, ominously. He disrobed while Rachel was in the bathroom. She returned wearing only a robe. Ross had turned the bed down, but left all the lights on.

Ross stepped up to Rachel and parted her robe. He ground his body against hers, erotically. He led her to the bed, and gallantly held her hand while she climbed up onto it. He lubricated his cock. She played along, cringing adorably as he got into bed beside her, "Oh, Dr. Geller, what are you doing? I am but an innocent girl."

Evilly, he said, "Miss Greene, I am going to teach you about love." He lunged at her breasts, kissing and sucking them to get her turned on.

"Oh, Dr. Geller, I'm in rapture!"

Ross positioned himself between her legs. With mock fear, she asked, "Dr. Geller, will it hurt?"

With a devious tone, he said, "You are a charming, innocent girl, Miss Greene. Just relax, let me do everything, and it won't hurt. I promise." He climbed over her, and looked into her eyes. She held her arms tightly at her sides, covering her breasts with her forearms. He gently set her arms at her sides, grasped each arm just under the shoulder, and pinned her down.

He wagged his cock about menacingly a few times, and slipped the head into her slit and to her vagina. Watching her face intently, he entered her. Her eyes bulged and she squeaked helplessly. Rachel clenched her muscles as hard as she could, and she was tight as a vise. He made little thrusting movements to slowly insert himself. She opened her mouth wide in shock as he got the head in. He grunted a little at the effort required to slide into her. The feeling, for him, was incredible.

Rachel played up the virgin act as a sort of consolation for the fact that Ross was not her first in reality. He made ecstatic sounds the deeper he got, "Ahhh. Oh. Oh! Ugh. Ugh! Ugh!!" Rachel was a little panicky that the whole house would hear him, and she inadvertently said the sexiest thing she could possibly say at that moment, "Please be quiet, Dr. Geller, or my parents will hear!"

Propelled by her words, Ross pursed his lips and forced his cock into her. In one abrupt motion, he was in up to the hilt. He struggled to keep quiet. Rachel issued a loud gasp. He wiggled his hips about to shift his cock a little inside her. He extracted all the sensation that was available, and suppressed grunts while he climaxed. He off-loaded a three-day backlog of semen into her.

When Ross finished coming, they broke character, laughed quietly, and kissed. He asked, "Do you want to be on top, now?" She nodded eagerly, and they executed a very competent inversion while remaining coupled. It was a maneuver that they had been perfecting since their first night together, when they had failed to stick the landing. Rachel quietly pleasured herself atop his cock. She thrust, writhed, and gyrated herself to a beautiful, quiet orgasm. She froze in place and shuddered slightly when she came. Ross enjoyed her performance thoroughly.

When she appeared to have regained her senses, he said, "I want to do it again." Rachel gave him an exaggerated look of surprise. They had never yet strung together three bouts of intercourse. They inverted themselves again. Ross stroked his cock in and out smoothly. He exposed more than half of it with each pull, and sent little shock waves through Rachel's body with each push. He loved watching her head shudder with each of his thrusts.

Rachel got into character once again, calling in a little-girl voice, "Love me, Dr. Geller! Love me some more! Please love me, Doctor!" He enjoyed himself for quite a while before ejaculating for the second time. It was a quiet climax.

Ross pulled out of her and climbed out of bed. Rachel had had the foresight to position wipes on the nightstand. She handed a couple to Ross, and took a couple for herself. They wore naughty smiles as they cleaned up. They put on bathrobes, and quietly sneaked down the hall to the bathroom for a quick shower. Voices came from the living room, but Rachel and Ross were not detected. When they came out of the bathroom, together and in bathrobes, they ran into Steve, who gave a bashful smile and went to tell Amy that the bathroom was available.

Ross and Rachel snuggled in bed and talked for nearly an hour before going to sleep. Rachel chastised him, "Dr. Geller, what did you do to me? You took advantage of a girl under her parents' roof, with her parents down the hall. How was I?"

He kissed her, "You were great, Miss Greene! Nice and tight, the way I like them!"

She teased him, "Dr. Geller, sir, have you ever ravished one of your students before?"

"No. You, my dear, are the first. You're the prettiest student I have ever had."

"What grade have I earned, Dr. Geller?"

He knit his brow, "Let's see, you get an A-plus for your tight pussy, extra credit for your virginity, and your positive attitude wins you a special award for sportsmanship."

"Dr. Geller, I have lain in this bed for years, wondering what it would be like to have a man with me. Now I know, thanks to you. I am ever so grateful." She batted her eyelashes, and kissed him chastely on the cheek.

They kissed and caressed one another for a while, after which they both dropped out of character for good. They gossiped about Rachel's siblings and their partners, speculated on what her parents must be thinking, and wondered if anyone had heard them.