On Her Knees Ch. 01

Story Info
He gets the apology that he deserves.
2.7k words
4.07
58.7k
75

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers

This will be first in a series of stories blowjob stories.

All characters are of legal age

-----

James leaned in towards the bathroom mirror to get a better look at the bruising around his left eye. It wasn't too bad, his eyesight wasn't affected and he can blink normally, and he was lucky that it wasn't going to be swollen, but it was still going to be noticeable for some time. Mostly it was his ego that took a bigger bruising; he felt incredibly stupid for going up against a guy who was literally twice his size for a woman who clearly has no interest in him.

He went to the kitchen where his coffee maker finished brewing his coffee and he poured himself a mug and added cream and sugar. He usually only does a half spoonful; he had been slowly lowering the amount of sugar he put in his coffee over the last few months to wean himself off of it. but this time he added three spoons of sugar; it was a lot but he felt like he deserved something good after the night he had.

After a few sips of that delicious, extra sweet coffee he heard the doorbell ring. He walked over to the front door and looked into the side windows to see Julia, the reason for his terrible night.

"What do you want?" James yelled through the door.

"I came to apologize," she yelled back.

"You're forgiven, now go away," he responded.

"Please, just let me in, I really want to talk and apologize for everything that happened," she pleased.

James thought about it for a moment, he knew it was a bad idea, she would probably say something to manipulate him as she always does. But he decided to let her in, only because he didn't want the neighbors to hear them yelling through the door.

He opened the door and let her come inside. She was still wearing that sexy black dress she wore for their supposed "date". She had short blonde hair, and an amazing body, with a good size C-cups breasts; the dress showed just a little bit of cleavage on top.

"Ok, what do you want to say?"

EARLIER>>>

Earlier that day, they were at work together. It was their first day back from having to spend a little more than two months working from home. They were in the kitchen drinking coffee; she was surprised that he was taking less sugar and he bragged that he had used some of his time at home to lower the amount of sugar he has been using, both in coffee and foods that he eats.

They met each other just over a year ago at work; he had a crush on her instantly. Not just because she was amazingly hot, but she was sweet, funny, very smart, loved sports (it was hard to meet a woman who loved watching sports as much as he did). At the time they met she had a boyfriend, but he still felt compelled to be around her and doing things for her; mostly helping her out at work, fixing problems with her computer, that sort of thing. Eventually that graduated to him coming over to her house to help her fix some things for her as well. Her boyfriend at the time was too lazy and too much of an asshole to do these things for her.

When she did break up with her boyfriend, he eventually asked her out but she turned him down; saying she didn't want to ruin the friendship. He was upset but accepted that answer; what he couldn't accept that after another month she went back to her asshole ex-boyfriend. He later found out that this was a recurring thing for her. She had broken up with him three times before and each time she took him back. He was consistently cheating on her, stolen things from her apartment, and even took money from her that he never paid back.

It was a few more months before they broke up again. And again, he asked her out but she turned him down. James wasn't going to wait around forever he did, date other women. He was actually seeing a woman before the quarantine but broke up a week before they were told to stay at home. At the same time Julia also broke up with her boyfriend; James had thought about asking her out one more time but thought it was best to wait until after the quarantine because there wasn't a lot of ways to date someone during that time. But they talked all the time on the phone and spoke to each other directly through video chats on their laptops. He thought he had finally made a connection with her so when they met that first day back at the office, he asked her out one more time and she finally said yes.

They agreed to meet a t a local bar & grill they both enjoyed; he dressed up in khakis and nice button-down shirt she wore that sexy black dress. They got their drinks first and started talking while they waited for the dinner they ordered. It was going very well, they talked about different subjects, told funny stories and gossiped about a few of their co-workers. Everything was great until Julia saw her ex-boyfriend walk into the restaurant.

"Oh shit," she said. "Tom is here,"

"Who?" James asked.

"My asshole ex-boyfriend."

"Oh shit," James responded. He saw this tall, overly muscular man at the door; a guy who could probably pick up one-handed and throw you across the room if he wanted.

The Ex walked out of sight in the direction of the bar, a separate area of the restaurant.

"Don't worry about him," Julia assured him. "He's not worth talking about."

James felt relieved to hear her say that and they went back to talking. About ten minutes later she had to go to the restroom and excused herself. A few minutes later their food came and he decided to wait until Julia came back before he began eating. But after several minutes, Julia still hadn't shown up. James was hungry so he buttered a roll and ate it; he ate two more rolls before he really began to wonder what was going on.

He got up from his table and walked to where the restrooms were, and that's when he saw Julia with her ex; his arm was around her shoulder and they were walking out the front door. He went after them, busting through the front door.

"Hey, what's going on?" He yelled at them.

Julia turned around to see James and had a surprised look at her face; she was obviously hoping to get out of the restaurant unnoticed.

"Who's this idiot?" Tom asked her.

"Oh, it's just a friend from work I was just hanging out with tonight."

"Meeting?" James responded. "We were on a date."

"A date?" said Tom. "With this guy?"

"Oh, he probably thought it was a date," she told him. "James, I'm sorry if I led you on."

"Let's go babe," said Tom as he grabbed her arm and pulled her away.

"Hold on a sec," James yelled at them.

He ran up to her an put her arm on her shoulder, demanding that she explained herself. And that was when the Tom punched him in the face. He flung around, much like they do in movies and fell on the ground. His brain was in too much shock to focus, but by the time he got up they were long gone. James went to his car and drove off; he didn't care about the food that he ordered that was still at the table or the bill he needed to pay, he just wanted to go home.

NOW>>>

"I am so sorry about tonight," she said.

James was walking back to the kitchen where he left his coffee and Julia followed. She continued to try to explain herself; she told the usual excuses that women tell themselves about why they continue going back to the asshole boyfriends that they know aren't good for them. And how badly she felt about what she did to him earlier that night. But James wasn't biting, he heard excuses like this before from her and from other women. Sometimes he felt sympathetic for them but not this time. After his humiliation he wasn't going to fall for any excuse.

"Enough," he snapped at her. "After tonight, there's nothing you can do to make me feel better about how you humiliated me. I really liked you Julia, and you deserve better than that asshole, and I could've been that better guy for you. But you chose to continue being mistreated by a guy who lies to you, steals from you, and cheats on you. So, you can get out of my house now."

"Isn't there something I can do for," she said with a small whimper.

"No, you can't!" he yelled at her. "Even if I give you another chance, I know you'll just find an excuse to run back to that creep and suck his dick."

And that's when Julia's eyes widened.

"What if I do that?" she asked.

"What?" James asked.

"What you just said."

James thought a moment.

"You mean, suck your ex-boyfriends dick?"

"No, what if I sucked your dick?" she asked.

James was a little shocked by that. Sure, he had hoped that things would go well between him and Julia that eventually they would do things sexually with each other, but he didn't think it would happen this way.

"You're serious?" he asked.

"Very serious," she responded. "I think after everything I put you through tonight, and how I lead you on the last year, you deserve at least that."

"By giving me a blowjob?"

"What better way for a woman to truly show she's sorry, then getting on her knees and submitting herself to a guy she had wronged?"

James had to think about it for a moment. Normally, he would never have to; whenever a woman offered him sex of any kind, he would never think twice about it. But he had to with Julia after everything she put him through. The one possibility that she might be offering this is that she might think that he's such a nice guy, that he would respectfully decline the offer and instead give her a second chance.

"I'll let you do it," he told her. "I'm not going to be like 'oh, no, Julia, you don't have to do that,' just because I'm a nice guy. I'll let you suck my dick as an apology."

"I understand, I'm not trying to con you. I'll do it right here, right now."

"Ok, then," James said with a big smile and started unzipping his pants.

"Wait here, not in the bedroom or somewhere else?"

"You said right here right now, didn't you?" he asked. He could've taken her to the bedroom or living room, but the carpeting in those areas would make it too comfortable for her and he wanted her on the hard-tiled floor, where she might be less comfortable.

"I did," she replied. "Ok, let's do it."

She walked up to him and got down on her knees.

"No, no, no," he told her. "Take your clothes off first."

"Really?"

"I want to see those tits of yours," he replied.

She stood up with a smile, she liked seeing James like this; very confident and commanding. She kicked off her shoes then reached behind her back and unzipped her dress, then slowly took it off and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing a black bra and panties. She unclasped the bra that opened in the front and threw it to the side and soon followed that with her panties.

James was in disbelief from seeing this incredibly hot woman in his kitchen. He had his pants and boxers completely off by then and his dick was standing straight up towards her.

"Damn," she said. "If I knew you were packing that monster, I would've gotten on my knees for you a year ago."

Julia walked up to him and gave him a big kiss on the mouth. It was a long, intense kiss; James's had his one hand on her breast, getting a good firm squeeze out of it. She then got down on her knees right in front of James, his dick just a couple of inches from her face. She spat on her hands a couple of times and grabbed his dick. She began slowly stroking his shaft then picked up the speed. She looked up at James and he was staring down at her, enjoying the hand job. It was a moved she liked to do, first a hand job to get the guy going before she gives the man what he wants.

After about minute of stroking him, she opened her mouth wide and slowly took his dick into her mouth. Her mouth was firmly sealed around his dick as she began bobbing her head back and forth; again, she did it slowly before she picked up the speed.

"Oh, shit," James said with a heavy breath.

Julia pulled the dick out of her mouth and then moved her lips to James's balls where she took them into her mouth. She played with the balls with her tongue while her hand was stroking his shaft again. James always fantasized of the different ways he would get Julia to pleasure him, but he never thought she would be a willing slut about it; he could now tell that she had a lot of practice on her knees.

After a few more minutes of playing with his balls in her mouth, she went back to sucking on the shaft. She went with the same intensity as she did before, but James wanted more. He grabbed the back of her head with his right hand and guided her to go faster. Eventually she was doing it on her own, but he still kept his hand on her head, enjoying the sense of control that he was getting from it.

The blowjob seemed to go on forever. She slowed down when she felt that it was getting to intense for him, and then picked up speed at just the right moment. She had enough experience to know how to keep a blowjob going for the man she was with.

Finally, it was getting too much for James to control. He attempted to hold off as long as he could but he had his limits. Julia sensed it too; as much as she was enjoying pleasuring James with her mouth, she knew she couldn't make him hold off forever. When she felt he was just about ready, she released his dick from her mouth and got herself ready. She stroked him heavily and in an instant, several hot streams of cum shot out and hit her in the face and more on her tits.

"Damn, that was amazing," James said.

Julia stood up and he all the cum coming down her face and tits.

"So, am I forgiven?" she asked as she grabbed a few paper towels from a roll on the kitchen counter and began cleaning the cum off of her.

"Not quite," he replied. "I still want to take you out to dinner."

"How about I make you dinner?" she asked.

"That sound better."

She grabbed her clothes and James told her where the bathroom was so she could clean herself up. She gave face and tits a good wash before she got dressed. She left the bathroom and met James at the door. They had a good kiss goodnight before she left.

The next night she made him a big steak dinner at her place. They had a good night of talking and laughing, just like how James wanted his previous dinner with her to go. When they were done, they went to her bedroom where he spent the night. Six months later, they moved in together.

THE END!!!


DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers