Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 15

Story Info
Ch 15-The One with Monica and Chandler's Morning After.
3.8k words
4
2.9k
3
0

Part 15 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Sunday morning, Monica and Chandler loafed in bed until they were fully and irreversibly awake. Monica lubed up the two of them and mounted him, cowgirl style. She began with eyes wide open, smiling down at him, and gently rolling her hips. Chandler watched with pleasure.

Monica gradually stepped up her dance upon Chandler's rod. As she increased the intensity of her motion, her reaction grew into passion. She shut her eyes, groaned from deep in her chest, and opened her mouth. For her climax, she opened her eyes once more, looked into Chandler's eyes, and silently shuddered.

Afterward, Monica made a magnificent breakfast. They sat at the table in their robes, eyeing one another and enjoying the meal.

Rachel and Ross walked into the apartment, and froze at the sight before them. There was no doubt about what it meant; Monica and Chandler were lovers. Rachel held one hand to her face and wept tears of joy. Ross looked about, embarrassed.

Monica said, "Guys, there's plenty of food here for all of us."

Rachel said, "Thank you, but we've already eaten. How long has this been going on?"

Monica and Chandler looked at one another. They answered simultaneously.

Chandler said, "Not long."

Monica said, "Last night was our first."

Chandler conceded, "Last night."

Monica stood and said, "We're pretty much done here. We'll get dressed now." She and Chandler retreated to her room, and quickly emerged fully dressed. Ross and Rachel were sitting side-by-side on the couch, holding hands and looking like parents who are suddenly confronted with the revelation that their daughter is sexually active.

Monica sat in a large chair, and Chandler sat on the arm of the chair. They, too, held hands. Ross said, "I'm sorry, guys, but this seems so sudden, like you're going too fast."

All three listeners looked at Ross as if he were mad. Monica said, "Ahem. Ross, you and Rachel slept together literally minutes after you started dating!"

Ross defended himself, "We'd known each other ten years!"

Chandler said, "We've known each other eight years, Ross. I suppose the cutoff is nine years?"

Ross conceded, "I'm just a little shocked is all. I'm very happy for you guys, I really am."

Chandler spoke delicately, fearing Monica's rage, "The games start in a few minutes, so...."

Monica said, "Yes, you guys go watch the games. Goodbye."

Once the guys were gone, Monica said, "I'll start at the beginning. We had a very romantic dinner, and then lovemaking by candlelight. Oooooh, wonderful! I thought we would start by exchanging oral, but Chandler wanted intercourse. It was very nice."

Rachel asked, "Who had an orgasm?"

"Chandler did, but I didn't."

"How big?"

Monica frowned, "Oh, about average, I'd say. For me, just right. Anyway, after that, we took a shower together. Very fun. I blew him and swallowed. He told me, and you cannot breathe a word of this to anyone, Rachel! It would break his heart. He told me he'd never done oral before. So, I got some whipped cream. It worked perfectly to overcome his anxiety. He did a very good job for his first time, and, yes, I had an orgasm. Then, we went to sleep. This morning, I got on top and came."

Rachel frowned, "Not too shabby. Two apiece. Sounds like a match." Rachel paused, "Say, Monica, you remember what I did during the football game last week?"

"Oh, Rachel, God, no! I couldn't. In front of my own brother?"

Rachel was dismissive, "Oh, that's no problem. We just turn the recliners in different directions and they can't see a thing. Neither one of them has come this morning. We should go ask them."

Monica said, "I'll go, just to say hi, but I'm not promising anything." The girls walked across the hall and into Chandler's apartment. Chandler and Ross occupied the large recliners.

Rachel asked, "Is Joey home?"

Chandler said, "No. He must have had a wild night, or a wild morning, to miss the beginning of the game."

Rachel leaned over Ross, and said, "I just wanted to tell you that we are offering our full menu of services today, dear." They kissed.

Chandler turned to Monica with a whimsically expectant look. She said, "Ha! Nice try."

Throughout the first half, Ross squirmed in his seat, which was Joey's recliner, anticipating halftime. Chandler pouted. When halftime came, Ross got up to go to the girls' apartment, and Chandler followed disconsolately.

Ross found Rachel folding laundry in her room. Ross knew that Rachel loved to put on clothes still hot from the dryer. Warm clothing lay across her bed. He closed the door behind him. Ross playfully undressed her, pausing often for kisses and caresses. In a minute, Rachel lay upon the warm clothes, nude and very happy.

Ross stripped hurriedly. Rachel pointed to the drawer of the nightstand that contained the lubricant. Ross poured some into Rachel's hand, and she rubbed it carefully into her pussy. Ross poured some into his own hand, and splashed it carelessly over his erection.

When Rachel was ready, she nodded to Ross. He worked himself into her vagina with urgent deliberation. Rachel winced a couple of times. Ross was unable to force himself to slow down, but Rachel handled him with experienced calm. It took only a few dozen frenetic strokes for Ross to convey his cum into Rachel's vagina.

Chandler had trudged into the apartment just seconds behind Ross. He found Monica in her room, ironing. They looked at one another as if it were a standoff. She said, "Close the door." She walked to within a few feet of him and said, brightly, "May I offer you a blowjob, Mr. Bing?" Chandler was so flabbergasted that he could not respond. She stepped back and waved her hands over her body in a gesture of display, "You're equally welcome to fuck me."

He seized her, kissing her hard on the lips. He lightly touched his hands to her tops of her shoulders. She descended slowly, with a smile. This time, she stroked his shaft rapidly with her hand, and worked her head forward and back over the end of his prick. Chandler's knees buckled, and his eyes crossed. She glanced up. Seeing him in rapture, the corners of her mouth curled up just a bit while she continued to suck him. Chandler's stance grew unsteady while he ejected his seed. Monica drained him, and swallowed it all.

Ross and Chandler were both finished with their respective halftime shows. They emerged from their respective girlfriend's rooms nearly simultaneously. Once back in the guys' apartment, they settled down into their recliners.

Ross said, "Missionary."

Chandler said, "Blowjob." Chandler thought for a moment, and said, "You know, Ross, for the first time in our lives, we are the ones enjoying the premium tail." They high-fived, and turned to the game. Joey staggered through the door, looking disheveled. Ross vacated Joey's recliner and brought over a chair for himself.

Chandler said, "Monica just gave me a blowjob."

Ross said, "I just fucked Rachel." He rubbed it in, "Say, Joey, maybe you could help me with a problem in the bedroom." Joey perked up, proud to be consulted. "I can't decide. Between games, should I fuck Rachel again, or get a blowjob?"

While Joey fumed, Chandler contributed, "There's really no wrong answer."

When the first game was over, Ross and Chandler returned to the girls' apartment, unsure what the mood would be there. Monica was cooking. Rachel was on the phone. Chandler came up behind Monica, who turned to greet him. She had utensils in her hands, but he hugged her tightly and they kissed. He whispered in her ear, "You have made me so happy."

She smiled, and whispered in his ear, "What was it that made you happy, the fucking or the blowjobs?"

Ross asked, "Can't it be both?"

Meanwhile, Ross sat on the couch beside Rachel, who covered the phone and whispered, "My sister, Amy." Ross nodded and slipped an arm around her. She interrupted her phone call once again, to whisper, "You want me?"

"Yes, but not in the way you mean."

Rachel made a face that said, "Ohhhh, that's so sweet!" Rachel returned to her phone call. Ross began to feel her up and maul her severely. He slipped a hand under her bra, undid buttons on her blouse, and generally made a nuisance of himself. Rachel frequently slapped his hands away. Finally, Rachel put Amy on hold and said, "Ross, what can I do for you? Blowjob? What?"

He said, "Honestly, I just want to play with your body."

"Okay, we'll go in my room. You can strip me down and grope all you want." She took her sister off hold, "Sorry, but Ross is bugging me." Rachel continued her conversation with her sister as she walked into her room. Ross followed like a puppy dog. Once inside, he shut the door. She stood, while he carefully stripped her of all her clothing. She cooperated, shifting her position as necessary. When she was completely nude, Ross stripped, and turned down the bed coverings. She lay on the bed, still deep in conversation with her sister.

Ross toured Rachel's anatomy like a puppy exploring new terrain. His hands and lips wandered everywhere. He settled onto Rachel's breasts. His kissing, licking and sucking began to have a telling effect on her. For a while, she was able to disguise her moans of pleasure as part of her conversation. While Amy spoke, Rachel would say, "Hmmmm, uh-huh. Mmmmmm, good. Ahhhhh, mmmmmmm."

Ross was at play. He wanted to have such an effect on Rachel that she would be unable to continue her conversation. Finally, Rachel pointed to the lubricant on the nightstand. She then pointed at his erection, and signaled for him to bring it up to her. She held out her hand, palm up, and he filled it with edible lubricant. Then, she stroked his cock with her one free hand. Ross sat back against the headboard, and enjoyed the handjob. When he moaned in pleasure, she shushed him.

When Ross's eyes rolled up into his head, Rachel knew he was approaching climax. She said, "Sorry, Amy, but can I put you on hold for one more minute?" She set down the phone, slid down the bed and engulfed the head of his penis in her mouth. She furiously stroked the base of his shaft with her hand, while sucking the head. She induced his orgasm quickly. She sucked, licked and swallowed every drop.

Ross wondered, "How soon can I marry this girl?"

Rachel washed his semen down with water from the bottle that always sat on her nightstand. She returned to her conversation with her sister. Ross dressed, and Rachel, still nude, proffered her cheek for him to kiss, and shooed him out of the room. The moment the door closed behind him, Rachel said, "Hold on, sis, Ross was pestering me, so, while you were on hold, I blew him and swallowed! Yes, I'm serious." Rachel recounted the entire encounter to Amy, which was much more interesting than whatever they had been talking about.

Ross did not find Monica and Chandler in the living area of the apartment. He heard faint sounds coming from Monica's room. It sounded like Monica grunting. Ross crossed the hall to tell Joey what had happened and watch the games.

Monica rode Chandler hard. She drove her hips forward and back. His entire body rocked back and forth. It felt good to him, and mind-blowing to her. She thought, "Chandler has the perfect sized dick for this. This was meant to be." Chandler looked happily at Monica's boobs, which flew about wildly. She leaned over a bit more and shortened her stroke as she felt her orgasm approaching.

Monica emitted strained sounds, and closed her eyes tightly. She shook violently as she came, and cried, "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!" She collapsed onto his chest. Chandler laughed contentedly and held her, his cock still inside. After a minute or two, Monica hoisted herself upright, and looked down at Chandler, smiling. She looked adorable, with her face flushed, and stray stray hair stuck to her face with perspiration. She climbed off of him. They lay side-by-side, holding hands.

Chandler said, "That was fantastic."

Monica asked, "Are you all right? Do you need anything?"

He said, casually, "A cold beer would hit the spot."

"I meant sexually, you dork."

Chandler had genuinely misinterpreted her offer, "Oh, oh! Well, there's something I want to try, if you're willing."

"I'm inclined to be open-minded. Let' hear it."

Chandler was timid, almost apologetic, "Well, this may not be the time, but I would love to try a...titfuck." He tensed, fearing outrage.

She was cheery, "Oh, of course, dear. Any time. Well, any time but right now. I'd like to take a shower. I'd like us both to take showers. You can do it at the next halftime, or whatever."

Chandler said, "That'd be great." Chandler thought, "I have never loved anyone or anything as much as I love this woman."

Back across the hall, Joey, Chandler and Ross watched football. Ross watched the game, but was subdued. Chandler fidgeted, stroked his chin, looked at his watch, and glanced over his shoulder repeatedly. During a commercial, Joey turned to the other two and said, "Okay, you guys are acting very weird. What is going on?"

Ross and Chandler looked at one another uncertainly. Chandler said, "Well, Joey, Monica is Ross's sister, and, you know...."

Ross burst in with, "I am totally okay with you and Monica. Nothing you say could bother me, seriously. I'm happy for you two."

Chandler gave Ross a venomous look, for he had forced Chandler to be explicit, "Well, I have another appointment across the hall at halftime."

Joey implored, "Appointment for what!? And, what happened the last time you were over there?"

Chandler cleared his throat, "Well, Monica was on top, and she had a great time, and we both came away very happy. At halftime, I'm going over for a...a...titfuck."

Joey and Ross both reacted with surprise and envy. Joey said, "Way to go, dude! Have you ever done that with Monica?"

"No, no, I haven't. She's very sweet and kind, and I consider myself lucky."

Joey enthused, "I wish I was you, dude. I'd take those tits of Monica's and...." Joey stopped himself when Ross and Chandler glared at him menacingly. Joey tried to recover, "What about you, Ross? What just happened, and what's happening next?"

Ross said, "Well, it was kind of funny. Rachel was on the phone with her sister. I just started pawing at her, and she tried to chase me away. Eventually, Rachel took the phone, and me, into her bedroom, and said I could strip her down and play with her body, okay? Well, we were both naked in bed, and I was playing around, and she was on the phone. Then, she told me to get the lubricant, and she gave me a handjob. But, it didn't end there. I swear to God this is the truth. She put her sister on hold, and blew me. She jacked me off with one hand and sucked at the same time. Then, she got back on the phone with her sister."

Both Chandler and Joey sat, open-mouthed and speechless. Ross added, "We don't have any other plans for tonight, though."

When halftime came, Chandler got up to leave, and Joey said, mournfully, "Man, I wish I was going with you."

Chandler said, "Creepy." He went out the door, and burst back into the apartment seconds later. He ran to the bathroom, saying, "I forgot to take a shower."

Ross and Joey looked at one another, and said, simultaneously, "Monica." They referred to Monica's obsession with cleanliness. Ross got up and strolled across the hall. Monica and Rachel were sitting in the living room, talking. Ross sat down beside Rachel and they kissed. Monica asked, "Where's Chandler?" She was dismayed that Ross would come over before Chandler. Ross explained, "He's taking a shower."

Scarcely a minute passed before Chandler burst into the apartment. Ross thought, "That was the fastest shower in history." He said nothing, however, knowing that his sister would suspect that Chandler hadn't taken the time to be thorough. He took Monica's hand, and they disappeared into Monica's bedroom.

Evidently, Monica had shared her plans with Rachel, just as Chandler had with Joey and Ross. She asked Ross, "Do you wish I had bigger boobs?"

Ross was far too smart to answer such a question honestly, "Oh, God, no, Rachel! You are perfectly proportioned. Besides, I'm not into it like Chandler is."

Rachel looked surprised, "He told you? Hmmm, and I suppose you told him." Ross hesitated, "Oh, it's all right. I wish you could titfuck me."

Ross was sincere, "No! Don't say that."

Meanwhile, in Monica's bedroom, she undressed in a businesslike manner. He followed her lead. He was nude when she was down to bra and panties. She moved to remove them, and he said, "Wait! Wait! Let me do that." He crossed the room to her. He embraced her and kissed her passionately.

She was pleasantly surprised, "Oh, honey, you are sweet! I thought this would be 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' sort of thing." They kissed again. She said, "How do you want to do this?" Another kiss. "Do you want me on my knees, or in bed?"

He murmured, "In bed," as he stripped her of her bra and panties. She was delighted that he saw this as a romantic event, and not just as him selfishly getting his rocks off.

She asked, "Do you want me sitting back against the headboard, or down flat?"

"Umm, headboard."

She piled up pillows against the headboard, and sat back, slightly reclined. She reached for lube. They smiled at each other as Monica oiled his cock and gave it a few vigorous strokes with her hand. She dribbled some lubricant between her breasts and smeared it around. Chandler kneeled astride her and leaned toward her.

She took her boobs in her hands, wrapped them around his cock, and started massaging his cock by moving them up and down. Chandler thrust gently with his hips, and moaned at the sensation. Once they got their rhythm down, they sped up. She tightened her tits around his cock, and he thrust harder. Chandler was nearly breathless, "Oh, God, that's incredible. Oh! Oh, yeah! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She looked up at him. When he saw her eyes, and the smile on her face, he nearly lost control, "Yes, look up at me!"

Monica sensed that he was near climax, and asked, "How do you want to come? You can shoot it into my face, or I can suck it out of you." The question itself pushed Chandler over the edge. He was barely able to croak, "Suck." He gave a few more hard thrusts, and said, "Okay!" She quickly released her tits, took his cock in her hand, and rapidly jacked him off while sucking hard on the head. Ross was delirious. She drained his cock of cum, and continued to stroke and suck him well after his ejaculation petered out.

Chandler looked down at Monica, who smiled up at him. He blurted, "I love you."

Monica looked disappointed, and said, dismissively, "Oh, Chandler...."

Chandler was thrown into despair, "Oh, my God, Monica, I don't know why I said that!" Monica was getting out of bed. "I know it's too soon, Monica. I was out of my mind with passion. Can I take it back, please?"

Monica pulled on some sweats, and said, "All right, Chandler. I'll give you a do-over. It never happened. Get dressed, and we'll talk." She left the room. Chandler got dressed, fearful of the potential consequences, and desperately trying to compose a statement that would redeem him and turn back the clock. He stepped into the living room.

Rachel was sitting on a sofa with a glass of white wine before her. Also on the coffee table was a cold beer, which was positioned in such a way as to indicate that the person drinking it would be sitting on the other sofa, in purgatory. Chander walked around the long way so he would not have to brush past Monica. He sat, opened the beer, and took a deep draught. When he set his beer down, she asked, "Who wants to start?"

Chandler said, without looking at her, "Monica, I have been trying to come up with something that would erase what I said in there. Of course, I love you as I love all people. More than that, I love you as a friend, the way I love Ross or Rachel. I also love the special relationship we have formed in the last few weeks. I also would love to continue, and make more progress. That's a lot of love, but it's not enough to entitle me to say what I said. I know that. Monica, I was out of my mind. Temporary insanity. I have never felt this way, romantically or sexually." He held his arms out in a display of helplessness, "Give me a break!"

12