Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica moved over to sit beside him, and kiss him. "I understand how it happened. I love what you just said to me, Chandler. It never happened." They kissed. "That was fun in there. Did you have fun?"

"Enough to drive me out of my mind!"

They toasted one another, kissed some more, and drank some more. Monica said, "Let's get cleaned up." She took his hand and led him to the bathroom for a couple's shower. They finished the shower in a good mood, and Chandler returned to the guys to watch the game. He found Rachel standing beside Ross, stroking his hair.

As Chandler took his seat, Rachel teased, "Hey, Chandler, how are you?"

"Fine."

Rachel wouldn't stop, "How was it?"

Chandler said, a little irritably, "I'd rather not discuss it."

Rachel raised her eyebrows, and said, "Ooh! Sounds like a good story. Later, guys!" She crossed the hall, and found Monica straightening up in her room. Rachel sensed something amiss. "What's going on, Mon? Is everything all right?"

Monica stopped what she was doing, and said, "The sex went great, but afterward, and I mean immediately after he came, Chandler said the 'L' word."

Rachel looked concerned, "Oh, my. I understand why that would be upsetting. I've been there, myself. Guys are like that, Mon."

"I know. I've heard the premature 'I love you' before, too. We had a good talk, and took a shower together. We're fine."

Rachel advised, "Chandler looked pretty shaken just now, honey. Maybe we should cross the hall and run our fingers through our boyfriends' hair."

"That's perfect!" The two women walked in on the guys. Monica smiled when Chandler rotated his recliner to see her. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him. She sat in his lap for a few minutes, while he watched the game. The snuggling seemed to have the desired effect. After a few minutes, Monica and Rachel left the guys to their own devices. Chandler did not tell Ross and Joey what had happened.

12