Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 63

Story Info
Ch. 63 - The One at the Frat House.
7.2k words
3.5
3.4k
1

Part 63 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chandler and Ross went back to their old fraternity house at NYU in Manhattan. Neither had been the prototypical frat boy, but housing in Manhattan was hard to get, and the fraternities simplified things. They dropped in, and were welcomed by a kid who looked like he wasn't old enough for high school. They asked for Tom, who they already knew. Tom eventually came downstairs, looking disheveled and distracted.

Tom said, "Hey guys. Chandler. Ross. What's up?"

Ross and Chandler looked to one another uncertainly. Chandler said, "We were just in the neighborhood, and thought we'd drop in. What's been happening here?"

Tom lowered his voice, and got very close to Ross and Chandler, as if he were divulging a military secret, "How would you guys like to get laid?"

Both men looked confused. Ross said, "That'd be great, Tom. Now, what's the rest of the story?"

Tom led them upstairs while he explained, "Last night, these two high school girls came here to party. They just wanted free liquor, which they were unable to obtain, otherwise. They are real babes, too. Well, they had so much fun, they spent the night. We've been keeping them semi-conscious for nearly twenty-four hours. We've all taken turns. Now, guys are trickling in for seconds, thirds, and fourths." He opened a door, and ushered Chandler and Ross into a room. Two girls were arranged on twin beds, apparently asleep. Unconscious might be a better word for it. Nude, the girls were on display as if at a meat market.

Ross and Chandler stared with their mouths agape. The girl on the left had long, very dark hair. She looked Latina, with olive skin, and dark eyes that the guys now realized were looking at them serenely. She had a good body, with medium-sized breasts. The girl on the right had long blonde hair. She was very slim. Although shapely, she had small breasts. Her most notable attribute, however, was that she looked like a child. She opened her eyes, which were beautiful and blue, and blinked at Chandler and Ross. Anticipating the questions, Tom explained, "We checked their driver's licenses. Both eighteen. How 'bout it?"

Both Ross and Chandler licked their lips at the sight of two good-looking girls, spread out before them like a cheap buffet. Seeing their faces, Tom said, "One rule: everyone uses a condom on their pussies. Other orifices are by individual choice. Have a good time!" Tom shut the door behind him as he left. Ross locked the door while Chandler got a couple of condoms from a large roll of them on the dresser.

Ross and Chandler began to strip. Ross said, "I'll take the one on the left first, okay?"

Chandler said, "Fine by me. I wonder if we can get them to suck our cocks? They're semi-awake."

From behind them, on the other side of the door, a voice called out, "They'll give head, as long as they're awake."

Startled, Ross turned and shouted, "Get the hell out of here, Tom!" Then, he turned to Chandler, and said, "I'm going for head, since she seems to be awake at the moment." The men were now nude, and they marched to their helpless quarry with determination. Tom hadn't even bothered to tell the guys their names.

Chandler climbed onto the bed, and kneeled over the blonde's chest, with one knee on either side of her. He tried to coax here into speaking, "What's your name, honey?" A blank stare. "Will you give me a blowjob?" The blonde girl opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Good enough! Chandler laid the head of his cock on her tongue, and she sucked it gently. Chandler was extremely turned on by the girl's youthful look. She had a look of innocence that belied all the experience she had gained since the night before.

Ross negotiated with his brunette for longer. He found out that her name was probably Lisa, and that she was possibly eighteen. When he asked for a blowjob, she uttered her first clearly intelligible word, "Sure." He fed her his cock. Ross had never had a Latina before, but he had masturbated many times to the memory of his mother's cleaning woman, Rosa. Now, Ross imagined that he was getting the Rosa treatment that he had so longed for as an adolescent.

Ross held her pretty head in both hands, directing its movements. He got a rhythmic stroke going, sliding his wang in and out of her mouth. Lisa knew what she was doing, but her effort was desultory. Ross coached her, "Lisa, suck harder, please. Harder, Lisa. Take more of me into your mouth, Lisa. Here goes.... Try to take it, girl. Keep sucking. Keep sucking. Good girl."

To Ross's right, Chandler was getting mediocre head out of the blonde. He urged, "That's it. That's it. Lick the underside, please. Rub your tongue on the cock, girl. Do it. Lick it. Lick it." Chandler hoped to climax in the blonde's mouth eventually, but he had other plans for his first orgasm. He asked, "Ross, how's the head over there?"

Ross replied, "Good, and getting better."

Chandler said, "I'm gonna put my first load in this child's pussy. After we switch, I'll come in Lisa's mouth."

Ross said, "Sounds like a plan. I'll probably do the same, in the opposite order."

Chandler said, "You can stop now, girl. You did great. Now, I'm going to make love to you. It's going to be very special." He pulled away from her face, and scrambled down to her pussy. She spread her legs, unbidden. Chandler frantically put on the condom. He hadn't worn one since he began seeing Monica.

True to form, the blonde's pussy looked tiny. What little hair there was blonde and nearly invisible against her fair skin. Chandler decided to pretend he was a conqueror taking the spoils of war. How many millions of girls had been through that horror? He chose to imagine that he was ravishing a noble-born virgin. He said, to himself, "I have taken your father's castle, and now I will take his daughter."

Chandler climbed over the girl, and pushed his cock into her tiny slit. He had to fish around a bit to locate the entrance to her vagina. "Say goodbye to your maidenhead, lass." Once he was emplaced, he grinned savagely and pushed his cock into her. She was tight, really tight. She was tighter than Jenny had been when he deflowered her. "Aha! You saved yourself for one lucky man, and it's me!"

Breathing hard, Chandler pushed, eased back, and pushed again, gaining a little ground with each push. Once he was halfway in, the going got easier, and he slid into her to the hilt. In his mind, he taunted her, "Not a virgin anymore, Princess!" He paused, took several deep breaths, and began to pound this little girl with fury. He thrust into her with all the energy and power he could summon. He slammed his groin against hers so hard that the impact made a sharp slapping sound. He cried, aloud, "God, you're tight, girl!"

Chandler knew that he wouldn't last long, so he lay his torso on top of the girl, snaked his arms under her, and pulled down on her shoulders from behind. "You will bear my child. The heir to your crown shall be my bastard son." With his head beside hers, he crushed her to him. She made uncomfortable sounds that were undoubtedly protests. He bent and distorted her body in myriad ways, getting off on her reactions. Eyes bulging, perspiring, and breathing hard, Chandler pumped semen into her with a vengeance, thinking, "This is what happens to the daughters of those who oppose me. I turn virgins into whores!"

Chandler wanted to imagine menacing her with the probability of pregnancy, but he had forgotten that he was wearing a condom. The massive load of cum sloshed about in the condom. It was an unpleasant feeling, so Chandler pulled out of her. The conquering hero fantasy was ruined. He rose above her, on his knees, and carefully removed the condom, tied it in a knot, and tossed into a full-sized garbage can that was part of the room's furnishings. The blonde girl hadn't batted an eyelash during her "ordeal." Chandler thought the fantasy would have been more complete if she had pleaded or resisted in some way.

Ross had been getting his blowjob from Lisa. He did not wear a condom. She sucked well, but at a leisurely pace. He exercised patience, enjoying the moment. He varied the blowjob by pushing his cock in further, or pulling it out. She was unable to deepthroat Ross, but she came pretty close, gagging when only two inches of his cock remained outside her mouth.

Ross was ready to come. He said, "Look up here, Lisa. Lisa! Look up at me!" She cast her large, dark eyes to him. This fulfilled his Latina fantasy. When he felt his orgasm approach, he cheered her on, "Yes! Yes, Lisa! Suck! Suck hard!" He released a flood of cum into the girl's mouth, gasping for air as he did so. She was up to the challenge, though. Not one drop dribbled out of her mouth. She gulped it down. He ordered, "Suck me clean, Lisa. That's it." He withdrew and said, absurdly, "Thank you."

Ross saw that Chandler was still working over the blonde. She seemed numb to it all. With Chandler humping her, she looked even tinier and younger. Ross thought that what he was witnessing belonged at a child molestation trial. Ross bided his time as Chandler concluded business with the blonde girl. When Chandler was ready to trade rides, Ross said, "Her name is Lisa, and she gives good head. I didn't try anything else--yet."

Chandler advised, "I couldn't get a word out of the blonde child. She gives lousy head, but her pussy is amazing. That is, if you can fit your rod into it! Good luck."

Chandler scrambled onto the bed on the left, and presented his erection to Lisa without ceremony or preliminaries. She numbly opened her mouth, took him in, and started licking and sucking. God, she was good! He praised her lavishly, "Great job, Lisa! Good girl! Try to deepthroat me. Yes!" Lisa had little trouble deepthroating the modestly-endowed Chandler.

Of her own volition, Lisa bobbed her head back and forth slightly. She had a way of running her tongue under his shaft in a unique way. Chandler enjoyed her ministrations for a long time. When he sensed he was about to climax, he ordered, "I'm gonna come. Deepthroat it!" Lisa dutifully took every millimeter of Chandler into her mouth, and kept it there. He could feel her nose pressing against his groin. He erupted into the back of her mouth. She gulped repeatedly, swallowing every drop. Unprompted, Lisa washed him off thoroughly. He pulled out, and contemplated his next move.

Meanwhile, Ross failed in his attempts to learn the blonde's name. She was a special morsel, and he could only wait so long before taking her. Ross, too, chose to use the blonde girl to fantasize. He chose to think of her as one of his college students. He imagined that she was desperate to get a letter of recommendation for graduate school. She was willing to earn it the hard way.

Ross put on a condom, and got between her legs. He looked down at his large genitals and her tiny genitals. Ross thought the situation was preposterous, as if he were a stage magician, making a sword disappear into a pretty girl. He thought, "Allow me to position you for comfort, my dear." To ease his entry, he brought her knees up high, and spread them wide. He hooked her legs over his arms, bending the girl in half, with her knees almost touching her chest. For the first time, the girl uttered a sound. She groaned in discomfort at the extreme attitude Ross had put her in. Her pussy was as wide open as it could possibly get. "You ain't seen nothing yet, miss!"

Ross could see his target, and he pushed the head of his cock firmly into it. The girl made a noise. "Brace yourself, girl. I'm just getting started." Ross gradually worked himself deeper. "My God, girl, you're tight as a vise." He grunted from the exertion of parting her tissues to admit his cock. The girl showed her first facial expression. Her brow furrowed, and she looked distressed. Ross was too into the moment to stop. "Oh! I may have to rip you open, girl!" He made innumerable little pushes, driving his cock into her a tiny bit at a time. The deeper he went, the louder he grunted. Finally, he cried out when his groin pressed against hers, and his big cock had vanished. "Voila!"

Ross took shallow breaths when he reached full penetration. The binding action of her pussy on his throbbing cock felt unbearably good. "Nice and tight! You feel great inside, little girl." Far sooner than he had hoped, his orgasm was upon him. "Here's my seed, little one." He climaxed, slamming his hips against her with each streamer of come. After his ejaculation was complete, he wanted to continue, but the damned condom was full to overflowing. With agonizing deliberation, Ross undid all the work he had done in entering the blonde. "Whew! Once is not enough." He got up, squeezed the condom off, tossed it in the trash, and put on a fresh one.

After two orgasms, the thought of re-entering the girl's tiny snatch was daunting. Ross desperately needed to do it, however. "Girl, no more mister nice guy. This time, I'm reaming you." He impatiently pounded his rod in with main force. She squealed in protest, but Ross was on a mission that could not be interrupted. He put his weight behind his cock. "Take that, little girl!" The large man overwhelmed the tiny girl, forcing his way inside.

The moment he hit bottom, he started working his cock in and out as best he could. He hammered away, vocalizing loudly. The poor girl was crying now. There was nothing Ross could do to help her, other than taking his pleasure as quickly as possible. "Do you like getting drilled like this?" His strokes covered only a short bit of distance, because of her tightness. The sensation, however, was powerful. He pumped hard, coming in a few fitful spurts. It was more of an anticlimax than anything else. "Thank you, young lady. You'll get your letter."

Chandler had come in Lisa's mouth long before Ross finished with the blonde. Neither of the guys had fucked Lisa's pussy, so Chandler decided that might be a good way to kill some time. He got another condom, slipped it on, and pounced on the girl. He had to maneuver her into a receptive position manually. Once her legs were spread, and his cock was at her vagina, he looked up at her face. She had her eyes closed. Chandler couldn't tell if she was asleep or not. It didn't matter, anyway, for the die was cast, and Chandler charged forward into her warm depths.

Chandler pushed into Lisa's pussy with relative ease. He slid, swiftly, and without pause, until he could go no deeper. He smiled up at Lisa, but her eyes were still closed. He pulled out most of the way, and plunged into her hard. Repeating this process, Chandler fucked the girl in a hard, athletic style. He eventually had to slow his pace simply because he was going anaerobic. He regained his breath, and pumped vigorously once again. Lisa was so limp that fucking her was like fucking air. After a long time, he came, feebly. By this time, he was mainly interested in touching that base just to say he did it. It had stopped feeling good some time earlier.

When Chandler got out of and off of Lisa, Ross was just finishing with the blonde. Chandler said, "I'm done. Loveboat Lisa is like a corpse, but without the rigor mortis."

Ross sighed, and said, "After this little one, an easy fuck would be welcome. I don't think I can come again, so I'll poke her just to add another notch." Chandler nodded, and stepped aside. Ross put on another condom, and climbed aboard the S.S. Lisa. He pushed his cock into her with no preliminaries. For the first time in his life, Ross entered a woman without difficulty. He said, "God, you're right! I'm not sure I could come in her, even if I wanted to." Ross rammed her a few times, pulled out, and said, "Now, I'm done."

The men got dressed. Ross noticed the girls' driver's licenses on the dresser. They looked authentic, and Tom was right; the girls were both eighteen. Ross mischievously snapped photos of the cards with his phone, in case he wanted to follow up with either of them.

As Chandler and Ross walked downstairs, Chandler said, "My God, Ross, that blonde--"

Ross interrupted, "Heather."

Chandler said, "Heather was so damn tight! My one and only virgin was eighteen. She was a big girl, and not anything like this blonde."

Ross echoed, "Neither of my two virgins was remotely as tight as Heather. What a treat to have her!"

Tom greeted them at the bottom of the stairs, "Well, gentlemen, what do you think?"

Ross said, "I think they need to sober up and go home, but that's easy for me to say, now."

Tom said, "Yeah, everyone says that after they've satisfied themselves. We are reaching out to our best benefactors, and a few of them are already on their way. Lisa and Heather will soon benefit from the mentoring of some distinguished, older gentlemen."

Ross and Chandler shook their heads disapprovingly, but neither regretted that they had partaken. Chandler said, "I just hope Monica doesn't want sex tonight. I think she'd know, immediately."

**************************

At the beginning of the fall term, at NYU, Ross was handling administrative details in his undergraduate class. A small mob of students massed around him after his first lecture. They had all manner of request and questions. Suddenly, Ross nearly swallowed his tongue. He was face-to-face with the little blonde. He gagged, and asked, "Yes?" Heather wanted to know if she could switch her Teacher's Assistant due to a scheduling conflict. Ross said, "Of course." They made the simple transaction.

Heather said, "Thank you, Professor Geller." She hesitated, looking into his eyes, before leaving. Ross breathed a sigh of relief that she did not expose him or say anything to compromise him while the other students were present. At his first office hours of the semester, however, Heather was the only student to seek him out. She came into his office. She left the door open, which was customary when instructors met with students. She said, "I know I've seen you before, Professor Geller, but I can't place you. Do you ever remember seeing me?"

Ross said, "Uhhhhh. Mmmmm, I don't know, Heather."

She cocked her head, and asked, "You remember my name?"

Ross could not meet her eye, and said, "I've got a good memory, Heather. I try to remember as many of my students' names as possible." Ross dodged a bullet, there, but he got it right between the eyes a few days later. Walking across campus on a crowded walkway, he froze in his tracks, his eyes bugged out, and his jaw dropped to the ground. Heather and Lisa were walking the other way, and they had already seen him.

Heather chirped, "Hi, Professor Geller. This is my friend, Lisa."

Ross was so flustered that he gave himself away. Lisa said, "I recognize him, too, Heather. Oh my God!" Lisa whispered into Heather's ear. Heather's eye became wide as saucers, and she covered her mouth with the books she was carrying. Lisa said, "You were at the frat house, weren't you? Sigma Nu?"

Ross said, "Well, I am a Sigma Nu, but I haven't been back there since I was an undergraduate. Maybe you saw my photo there, or something."

Heather whispered onto Lisa's ear, loudly enough that Ross could hear, "He's the one with the big cock!" Lisa narrowed her eyes, looking at Ross, and nodded slowly. Her eyes strayed down to his crotch, as it she would find his penis exposed and available for measurement.

Ross asked, desperately, "My office?" He led the two freshmen to his office. Once there, he made a point of shutting the door. Ross said, nervously, "You ladies say you recognize me?"

The both nodded. Lisa said, "I remember you because I couldn't deepthroat you. Your cock was too big."

Heather added, "Yeah, and you were with a friend."

Ross asked, "Exactly what are you accusing me of?"